Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to create a member of royalty who has access to an ancient kind of magic. Is that allowed?
Sure! Don't really know what ancient magic would imply, but let's see it!

I'm going to go ahead and start the RP thread now, people can jump in once their character is done, unless anyone has any objections? I'll wait until this time tomorrow for a reply before I start making it.

Yeah umm... where do our characters meet up? And what leads them to just make a little group together? Sorry if you already answered these questions and I just can't seem to find it ._.

Yeah umm... where do our characters meet up? And what leads them to just make a little group together? Sorry if you already answered these questions and I just can't seem to find it ._.
I didn't, and they don't have to! I'll pretty much be starting us off in one of the few remaining Holy Alliance bases in Dalgotro. There, there is a group of warriors, led by High Lord Makarov, who invites all able-bodied men, women, and other, to join them in a raid on the South of Dalgotro, where the darkness holds with a dark hand.

Oh ok, so the ME will probably just send my character over there or something.

Alright, with no other objections, I will start making the thread now. Here goes!

I think I spent longer on finding a color for Cyll's speech then for writing the actual post ._.

I think I spent longer on finding a color for Cyll's speech then for writing the actual post ._.
Lol, I kinda just do a roulette and whichever my mouse lands on is the color I choose. I also use blue and grey a lot. ;P

Hope its not too late, if it is sorry I'm new if not then here I go.

Name: Luke Reynard, "The Wild Card Drifter"
Race: Human
Class: Peasant
Faction: Himself
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Characteristics: Helpful, Lazy, Sly, Cunning, Trickster, Grouchy, Hates being called a hero, always making excuses, loves traveling, Sarcastic

History: A traveling drifter that wants to see everything in the world, he didn't care for his status and scrapped together what he could to start his self challenging journey to discover everything the world had to offer. With his family's approval he started his journey, and along the way he learned how to defend himself from the dark hordes, all the while brushing off his heroic acts as him "passing the time". Still if anyone wants to get in his way of his travels then he guesses they have to go down.

Abilities/ Magic: He learned to combine his earth magic into a fighting form, though uncoordinated and without any real mastery, and his love of fighting fist to fist, he more then makes up for it in tricks.

1. "Mr. Blockhead": Can summon small pillars of earth to protect him, uneven the ground underneath an enemy's feet, or (his personal favorite) make pillars with silly faces pop up in front of people to annoy them, either because he wants to or to cause an opponent to lose their composure and make mistakes.

2. "The Blank Spot": the so called "easiest trick in the book", Jack can with prep time, create potholes in the ground large enough for people to fall in to, all he does is create thin sheets of rock over the hole that crumbles when anyone else steps on it.

3 "Tusk": The small ability for the pillars to break off and allow Luke to use them as clubs.

4 "Rapid Fire": He has the ability to punch or kick at fast, short bursts, though it puts stress on him, he can use to catch an enemy by surprise and really cause a beat down.

Items: A large satchel that is more of a bag of holding, and a belt with the words "Stone Cold Crazy", something he earned from his father as a going away present.
Image: 96898eb28cc7e9a86c46bf4157a04aec.jpg (Just imagine that with out the guns)

Hope its not too late, if it is sorry I'm new if not then here I go.

Name: Luke Reynard, "The Wild Card Drifter"
Race: Human
Class: Peasant
Faction: Himself
Characteristics: Helpful, Lazy, Sly, Cunning, Trickster, Grouchy, Hates being called a hero, always making excuses, loves traveling, Sarcastic

History: A traveling drifter that wants to see everything in the world, he didn't care for his status and scrapped together what he could to start his self challenging journey to discover everything the world had to offer. With his family's approval he started his journey, and along the way he learned how to defend himself from the dark hordes, all the while brushing off his heroic acts as him "passing the time". Still if anyone wants to get in his way of his travels then he guesses they have to go down.

Abilities/ Magic: He learned to combine his earth magic into a fighting form, though uncoordinated and without any real mastery, and his love of fighting fist to fist, he more then makes up for it in tricks.

1. "Mr. Blockhead": Can summon small pillars of earth to protect him, uneven the ground underneath an enemy's feet, or (his personal favorite) make pillars with silly faces pop up in front of people to annoy them, either because he wants to or to cause an opponent to lose their composure and make mistakes.

2. "The Blank Spot": the so called "easiest trick in the book", Jack can with prep time, create potholes in the ground large enough for people to fall in to, all he does is create thin sheets of rock over the hole that crumbles when anyone else steps on it.

3 "Tusk": The small ability for the pillars to break off and allow Luke to use them as clubs.

4 "Rapid Fire": He has the ability to punch or kick at fast, short bursts, though it puts stress on him, he can use to catch an enemy by surprise and really cause a beat down.

Items: A large satchel that is more of a bag of holding, and a belt with the words "Stone Cold Crazy", something he earned from his father as a going away present.
Image: View attachment 134853 (Just imagine that with out the guns)
Very nice! Also, it's not too late for you to join, so go ahead and, well, jump in!

Name: Crown Prince Eriqus Dav'in Tenebri, Heir to the Throne of Dalgotro
Nickname: Dav
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Royalty
Faction: Factionless, for the time being

Characteristics: Charismatic, Blunt, Fair, Cunning, Noble

History: His birth is that of legend. It is said that his conception was that of immaculate nature. But, the truth is a far greater tale of his creation. In exchange for the lives of her best generals, court, and armada, the High Queen of the Elves, Liluth, traded the King of the Vikings some of the most treasured artifacts of their people...and her virginal embrace (while she was Demi-Queen, of course). The elders, the only ones who knew the truth of Eriqus' lineage, could sense a power lurking in their young prince from the moment he was born.

Set apart from his siblings, he was trained in not only the art of combat but diplomatics and leadership. Though he was not the son of the King Regent, Eriqus was the firstborn and thus the throne was his birthright. Even though people knew him as a half-blood, they were his people. And nothing could prepare him for the catastrophic event that would change their lives forever.

The capital of Dalgotro, Idris, lay in the south, the shining beacon of their continent. Many of the ancient ways were tied to Idris, where libraries and centuries old temples were located. Without any warning, the Darkness descended upon the land, swallowing up almost everything in its wake. Scores of the high elvish were disintegrated by the foul presence, save for a small few who were protected by the Prince and his sacred power--which cut through the darkness like a beacon in the fog. The hundreds of them scattered, taking up refuge within the many domains of their cousins, the wood elves.

Most of the Royal Court did not survive. And in this turmoil, the war between the ME and the Anti-Magic Leauge only grew worse with both operations taking a stake in the torn land.

As for Eriqus, he shed his title, for the time being, settling for being called Dav. Taking refuge in the main hub of the wood elves, Cryxird, he has kept his head down and become a skilled hunter. Armed with only daggers and his wit he has resigned to a fate of being lost forever. However, the Gods still shine down upon him and his people. All it should take is a timely meeting of an unlikely party...

Abilities/ Magic:
Denial: -main- The ability to cancel out or greatly reduce the effects of another's powers and/or presence(i.e.- the Darkness). It only works on a local scale, not to be confused with Omni-Negation(for now). It takes a great deal of training, focus, and energy to pull off even the smallest tasks, even though he shows great promise for the adventure to come.

Shadow Step: -passive- When in combat, Dav can temporarily fade out of sight for the first few seconds, though he is still susceptible to being harmed.

Studied Strike: -ability- After years of learning, Dav knows exactly how to carve up someone. This ability allows him to critically harm his opponent(though he can only use it twice in a fight).

Half-Blood: -passive- Dav is impervious to magic and naturally adept in the ways of carnage, due to his Viking heritage. Could this be the reason for his powers of negation?

Items:
Hunting Bag, filled with provisions and gear, extra clothing, and traps
a bow and quiver

And a set of daggers named Dark-Eater (in human tongue), a royal artifact made from Obsidian.
cee169459c3a694865a7d2fb875d6b39.jpg

elf-male-rogue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Great character Enigma! Feel free to jump in when you feel like the time is right.

I only see one problem with your character though. For one, the Viking king has never set foot on the three continents. Second, Vikings are sort of like the Aztecs in the way that they take weaker "tribes" as slaves, so they would've imprisoned the queen, and the citizens of the town.

I only see one problem with your character though. For one, the Viking king has never set foot on the three continents. Second, Vikings are sort of like the Aztecs in the way that they take weaker "tribes" as slaves, so they would've imprisoned the queen, and the citizens of the town.

I'll tweak around that part of the bio, maybe having the Queen take an expedition to collect some imprisoned folks from her kingdom and getting frisky with the Viking King on his turf. I'd really like Dav to be half Viking, however possible.

Well... I guess that'd be okay, but I don't think they'd really be able to get over the language barrier.

• Thank You
Reactions: Enigma
Ok, so umm... @Necropolis , in your last post, Makarov said that Cyll had his orders. I can't seem to find any direct orders to him, were you just referring to the briefing?

@Enigma do you want to play as the demon you brought into this, as like a mini side thing. See, I'm basically having Cyll go off and try to kill the thing because, well, that's pretty much his purpose. So yeah, do you want to? Or am I just gonna write up a little combat scene and be done with it?

@Enigma do you want to play as the demon you brought into this, as like a mini side thing. See, I'm basically having Cyll go off and try to kill the thing because, well, that's pretty much his purpose. So yeah, do you want to? Or am I just gonna write up a little combat scene and be done with it?

Since it is such a low-level demon, I say just kill it. Besides, I was thinking of making a female character for variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.