The Magic Club [ OOC || CLOSED ]

• Thread starter phantasmagoricStoner
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Princess of the Teacup Cool, accepted! :)

@Trasha Killevierra Are you still planning on joining?

We'll most probably start tomorrow.. Imma leave this open for one day then I'll close it. Maybe I'll make the teacher-in-charge NPC or there'll be none at all... ;3 And maybe Alexei or Amalia, since they're both 3rd and 2nd years respectively, could take on the role of vice-chairman if no one signs up for that position...?

I'm kinda excited for this x3

It actually makes sense that alexai is the vice chairman since he is the cofounder so he gets the highest or second highest seat.

My character could take on a position too. I was just hesitant because she is a first year and first years normally dont take leadership positions. I'm totally okay if trasha makes an uppercassmen character and takes a position and same with amalia too

Last edited:
@TakedaXxXKaori If no one signs up for the vice-chairman position, then I'm fine with Amalia taking up that position if you want?

Actually, could I join? c: I would take the Vice-Chairman position gratefully :D

And here is my character sheet c:

Name:
Ayaka Yuurei (Prefers to be called Aya)

Has she/he just joined the school?:
Been attending since her first year
Position in club:
Vice-Chairman

Appearance:
(Sorry I can't find a good picture >.<) Aya stands at about 5'3 and weighs about 120 pounds. She has long, dark hair with a slight purple tint to it, that ends just above her tailbone, accompanied by side swept bangs to the right that are cut just enough so she can see. She has large, silver eyes that are almost the color of starlight. Under her right eye is a small, crescent shaped scar that is fairly light against her creamy skin. Her smile can light up a room and she always smells like lavender.
Personality:
Easy going and friendly, she likes to live life to the fullest. She can be sort of doting to the younger members of the club, and is quick to worry about her friends. She doesn't mind being disliked by people at school, and can't bring herself to be mean to them, no matter how cruel they are to her. That being said, Aya will not hesitate to protect or defend the people she cares about. She thinks of the club as a safe haven, and the club as a make-shift family. She loves to laugh and smile, and is always quick to put on a brave face to keep people from worrying.
Bio/Magical background:
Her parents passed away when she was ten, leaving her to take care of her three year old brother, Renji. Both her and Renji were able to see spirits and such from a young age, Renji often playing with flying mint bunnies when he found them. She did her best to take care of him and not too long after her parents death, they met a shrine maiden who took them in named Momoko. They lived happily while Momoko taught her magic to Aya, seeing her potential. Renji is a sick child with a weak disposition so Aya worked her butt off to get a scholarship to this academy. She wants to help him any way she can. Her and her brother are half Japanese, although she doesn't really look it.
Type of Magic usually uses:
She uses Shrine maiden techniques, as well as any light magic really. Good at combating curses.
Extra:
Aya loves to sing and play piano, both of which she excels at.

She ranks in the top of her class every year along with Alexei
Aya is graceful, but is sort of danger-prone
She can speak Japanese fluently and finds languages and writing to come naturally

Math comes harder for her

cool! :D I look forward to RPing with you all c:

@Crimson77 We have the teacher position left ^^ the CS is the same as the students except without the schooling years thing.

Done! :)

Name
ll
Aki Kagamine ll
ll
Mr. K ll

26 ll

Appearance
ll
Aki is quite fair with bright red hair. His hair is often a little messy, swooped to the right. He wears glasses frequently but doesn't uses them in the club room very often. He can usually been seen in suits with the first button released in school but casually he would wear loose long sleeved shirts or a V-neck with some jeans. His teal coloured eyes are what makes him even more attractive and stand out more often. ll

Personality
ll
Aki is rather charming, playful and cheeky. He is also immature as it comes due to him lazing around most of the time when nothing needs to be done and his love for sweet things. However, he can get down and serious when necessary. He is both witty and smart. He has a rather brotherly character when dealing with his club members. Even saying so, Aki isn't afraid to use his good looks and charms to his students; not only because they do what he says but also because it's funny watching the girls swoon over him; he can get rather flirty. ll

Bio/Magical background
ll
Aki comes from a home which doesn't perform magic or believe in these sorts of things. At the age of 11, he had gain the curiosity of magic but had to keep it a secret from his family. When his mother passed away, giving birth to his baby brother, Aki's father blamed Aki and his involvement with magic; claiming it was bad omen.

By that time, Aki was 16. He packed his bags and left his household without another word. Aki decided to move in with his mother's mom; his grandmother. She was someone who practiced Tarot card readings and Talismanic magic. It was there that he gained the skill to see the future and make talismans to assist and protect himself; predicting multiple things and gaining cash on the side.

He took it upon himself to discover more about magic and it's many different uses. His grandmother being skilled in magic decided to take him in as her pupil and taught him everything she knew. Aki researched and learnt even more, therefore exceeding his grandmother's skills.

Though his passion for English never died and he managed to finish high school and college. Thus, gaining his teaching degree with a side minor in magic.
ll

Subjects taught during normal school
ll
Basic English ll
ll
English in Literature ll

Type of Magic usually uses
ll
Talismanic ll
-
Aki had learnt how to make talismans and amulets to help assist himself and others in tasks; with a price, of course. -

ll Invocative ll
-
Invocation is the generic word for both Invocation and Evocation. Invocation is when you deal with entities, spirits, beings and intelligences' that are higher than you are and Evocation deals with all of the above who are lower than you. -

ll Divinatory ll
-
Divination means to find things out in an unusual or uncanny way, to look into the future. Aki's strengths are in Tarot cards. -

ll
Illusionary ll
-
The only attack magic Aki knows. This was learnt due to his multiple types of magic. Thus, allowing him to be black listed by multiple people. -

Extra
ll
He can no longer learn any more type of magic due to his excessive obsession as a child. His body is no longer capable to handle the excessive amount of energy. ll

ll Even though he has a large amount of skill in magic, he does become very weak (and hungry) after using them too much. Thus, making him lazy. ll

ll He wears his glasses to help control his magic outside of the club or anywhere unless necessary. So, if he removes his glasses, he means business. ll

Last edited by a moderator:
@Crimson77 Before posting on the IC thread, please complete your CS , other than that you're Accepted :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Crimson77
Yeah I get what your saying, and to be honest, it would be a lot less confusing that way, cause everyone would be going in order instead of all of us just posting at the same time cause I take a long time to type and I gotta make sure it's perfect before I send it :3

Okay cool. :3 However in case someone goes inactive or takes a year and a day to post, is there a plan for that?

Then that person has to inform has he/she will be inactive but if that doesn't reply, we'll continue posting without him/her

I'm okay with that, although is there a time limit when it's my turn to post? I do have a sporadic schedule so I just want to know how long my turn will be. And also will you have a lineup in case anyone forgets when they are supposed to post?

Hmm..

• If the person is gonna be inactive for awhile, he/she has to inform us first, we'll move on without his/her character and the character will have to catch up with us.
  • If he/she has not been posting [ and has disappeared without informing us ] when it is her/his turn and, (I'll give her/him a few days to a week) then I'll PM that person and we'll decide things from there.
As for posting order, we'll be ordered according to who posted first.

I'll just used the character's name because I don't wanna tag anyone.

1. Nikolai & Alexei
  2. Mel
  3. Amalia
  4. Aya
  5. Sophie
  6. Mr K

Okay? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.