The magic behind rainbow eyes

Matt couldn't help but burst out laughing at his new friend. The words said enough to explain what happened. "What did he blow up?" Matt asked playfully giving Kuro a little shoulder punch even though he got another buzz in the back of the skull. "Oh it was one of our hands on experiments. I believe he did it just to scare me." the teacher replied. Max grinned noticing that everyone was staring at the blind kid with rainbow shoes who was about to join their class but honestly he was just nervous to start this class. "Could Kuro show me to my seat just so I know where it is roughly?" he asked.

She laughed, "Of course, Kuro is one of my few liked students." Kuro chuckled and lead Matt to his seat having seen the seating chart that she'd had conveniently on her desk. "Here you are. I'll come back and take you to your next class?" he turned it into a question at the last second not wanting him to think he was demanding him to accept it.

Matt smiled broadly nodding as enthusiastically as he could happy that someone was so willing to help him. The teacher smiled at him, she knew the truth behind the shades, hence why most of the diagrams were cheap feeling kind of bad that he had to hide something so beautiful just because others didn't like it. "Now on your way Kuro. Don't want you to be late for your next class." the teacher said with a smile as Kurt pulled out his books.
Matt smiled seeing Kuro walk away although he pretended like he couldn't. The class went by fast, and Matt enjoyed every last minute of it before standing outside the door wiping the lenses of his glasses off on his shirt when he thought no one could see while waiting for Kuro still smiling till the jock was back. He was growling and had on obviously limp, and Max quick shoved his glasses over his eyes hoping the neanderthal hadn't seen anything.
"Can I help you?" Matt asked hearing the man as clear as day.
"Your friend ain't here to help is he?" the jock said looking around quickly before giving Matt a good shove against the wall knocking the wind out of him leaving him on the ground gasping for breath. Again something odd happened as he took a breath in feeling a bruise already forming on his chest the ground beneath him suddenly began bubbling with each breath and the next thing Matt knew was he was suddenly flung through a tight hole into someone's arms. It was Kuro's oddly enough, and all Matt could do was gasping for even more breath feeling like his lungs had been in a vacuum. "What happened?" he asked noticing a bit of a crack in the lens of his glasses, "And who's arms are these?"

Kuro left for his next class down in the first floor time seemed to fly by as his teacher was out for the day and they did nothing but chat and goof off. The bell rang and the class swarmed the door. He waited to be last so not to get trampled and started for the stairs but the hairs on the back of his neck had him glancing upward as the ceiling seemed to have turn to water and Matt came falling through. Kuro caught the boy before he could land still surprised at what had happened. It hadnt been his magic...could it be related to the exploding lightbulb?
"Um...you fell through the ground....and I'm still not sure why...." Kuro looked down at Matt confused and amused, "Good thing I was here though the landing might have hurt." He laughed nervously and glanced around seeing that he hallway had cleared out fast.
"Leeeets go somewhere to talk and I can think." Kuro started for the stairs planning on using the basement storage area to hide out in, he'd forgotten he still had Matt in his arms; preocuppied with what had just happened.

Matt's hand went up to his glasses lense covering it up slightly so Kurt wouldn't see. "Kuro?" he asked even though he knew who it was. He wrapped his arms around the boy's neck seeing that there little to no chance that he'd be let down anytime soon, which was okay. Although Matt could feel a bit of a buzz in the back of his skull still watching as the floor he'd just gone through materialized into a floor again. He blinked once gawking as Kuro carried him somewhere. "Why is it always water? Or electricity that doesn't like me?" he wondered aloud still holding tight to Kuro. "What's wrong with me?" he wondered aloud again head resting on Kuro's shoulder. There had to be something more wrong with him than just his eye color. He wanted to scream but he was thankful that Kuro had been there.

Kuro kept his words silent until he reached the basement, "There's a door handle be your hip can you open it please?" He had enjoyed Matt cuddling up into his hold and laying his head on his shoulder but they needed privacy. If he was right in his theory then the least harmful place would be the basement as he had warded the area for the times when he had still been unstable in his younger teen years.

Matt nodded reaching for the door as quickly as he could without looking like he could see it. He smiled though even if it was kind of an odd situation getting carried by another boy having fallen through a floor into his arms. Matt blinked a few times before noticing where they were finally. "Where are we going?" he asked feeling that fear of the dark start to creep up on him again curling up tighter in Kuro's arms. "Kuro what's going on?" he asked again even though he knew he'd probably not get a response.

Kuro closed the door with a light kick of his foot as it clicked shut the wards snapped in place lighting the place up in a white blue glow, all of his old equipment was here he set Matt down in one of the lounge chairs and starred at him for a moment before starting a pace. Matt had to have magic or else he wouldnt have been able to open the door; it seemed he had alot if it could over ride his wards and not shatter them. Matt probably didn't even know that he was magik born. Kuro paused infront of Matt taking a deep breath he knelt down infront of Matt taking his hands, "Matt...I dont know how to tell you this but...I think because you encountered me your dormant...magic self....woke up. I dont live with my parents because they're magic is weaker than mine and it messed up alot of their work but it seems, for you that my psyci brushing yours gave it something similar to a charge and it woke up....the broken lightbulb....and when you fell through the floor....you were in danger right?" He paused to let the words sink in.

Matt nodded softly staring at Kuro like the man had lost his mind. It made so much sense though. "Magic?" he asked softly still trying to get his mental bearings slumping a little in the chair. It make sense though. It explain so much. The light bulb, his eyes, how animals always loved him more so he never went to zoos, why his parents never mentioned anything that involved magic around him. Matt blinked once again before leaning forward putting his head in his hands, "That makes so much sense... yeah, super jock found me again." Matt thought about it for a moment still having his hands holding up his head. Matt took in a deep breath knowing he could trust Kuro considering the boy had saved his butt, and everything so with one hand he pulled his sunglasses off rubbing an eye with the base of his hand before looking at Kuro for a moment before burying his eyes in his hands. "That's why I've got my eye color isn't it?" he asked. All those years of bullying for his eye color suddenly coming over him like a wave, and he had to fight back a bit of a sob. "Rainbow eyes... I'm sorry I lied..."

Kuro tried not to gap as Matt starred at him with the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen, but words failed him as he took in the vibrant colors. "Well it explains why you wear sunglasses." He gave a half laugh, "I almost feel silly helping you around now." He scratched at the back of his head laughing lighting, he saw the tears swelling up in Matt's eyes and he took the boy's hands, "Hey dont cry, we do what we have to, to survive these troublesome years."

Matt couldn't help it but smile faintly at Kuro before pulling him into a hug. "D-don't feel silly. You saved my butt more than once already." Matt said softly clinging to him even if he was smaller than him. His mind wandered though to the whole magic thing, and Matt could feel a sort of pulse start to rock him where his skin was touching Kuro's. He really didn't want to let go though. "Weird eyes..." he mumbled softly still holding onto Kuro. "Magical powers to? Could you teach me?"

Matt pulled back from the hug smiling knowingly, "Well there was a reason I brought us down to the basement actually; if I was right about the magic thing the ward on the room would help you flex your magic and get use to the feel of it without bringing the building down around us. I built it when I hit puberty because of the massive fluxes I had trouble controling."

Matt blinked once at Kuro wondering, Flux his magic? His magic. It sounded so abstract, but yet normal. With his hand he whipped away a tear thinking. If he was really magical could he use some kind of spell or something to hide his eye color? "How does one flex magic?" he asked softly bristling softly as he felt a sort of chill run up his spine. Matt could do magic, and he already had a friend who could help him. He stood up gingerly pulling Kuro up with him. "Could you teach me? You obviously know a lot more than me."

Kuro nodded letting Matt pull him up to stand, "Teaching you it the easy part it's letting go of your hold that's hard, I believe it will be hardest on you because of it being tampered down so long." Kuro starred down at Matt a moment then turned thoughtful, "Trust me." He turned Matt around so his back faced Kuro; he stepped closer until his chest touched Matt's back as he eveloped him in his arms. "The charge between us broke the bulb try and trace the line back to the sorce." He took advantage of the close proximity and buried his nose in Matt's hair, "Look deep inside yourself when you find what you seek you'll know how to let go."

Matt shivered again when Kuro became incredible close again, and that's when he felt it. A sort of electric zing that made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. "Holy..." Matt muttered softly trying to not fight it. "I feel... warm..." he said softly hands going up to his eyes again as suddenly everything was getting brighter. There was a fiery pain on his hands as he felt the room start spinning. "Somethingisntfeelingright..." he mumbled softly as he felt his skin sort of light up not being able to put any energy into the light bulbs this time round. "Kuro what's happening..." he managed to ask straightly as he tried dig inside of himself for some unknown power that could darken his skin. That's when he suddenly felt something leave his own body, and go into Kuro. Probably a boat load of energy that had passed through the skin to skin contact. He collapsed slightly still feeling a little to bright.

Kuro felt the build up in the air as it buzzed against his skin, he had barely enough time to brace for the release taking the shock into his own magic aura. he caught Matt as he crumpled, "Well that went better than I'd hoped, you didnt have to dig far, hell i think you barely scratched it and it exploded." Kuro laughed lightly and sat down letting Matt rest against him in his lap.

Matt didn't know why but he suddenly felt exhausted wanting just to curl up and fall asleep in Kuro's lap. His head on the other's chest made him smile slightly though before asking, "Are you okay?" He was referring to the fact he had pretty much discharged a swiss load of energy into Kuro. "Its all so surreal." he whispered softly closing his eyes for a moment before he glanced back up at Kuro.
"Could you show me some of your magic? Like show me something you can do."

Kuro chuckled at Matt's question, "I'm fine I absorbed most of the blow so I feel more charged than anything." He held his hand out cupping the palm upward so Matt could see, the white/blue glow of his magic started to form in his palm shifting until it held a from; the glow shifted standing on four legs, a wolf. "This is one of the first things I'll teach you. Manisfestation of your magic, to be able to shape it into any form at will. Mastering this will make controlling and learning other spells much easier."

Matt blinked a few times gazing in awe at the glowing magic in Kuro's hand. "That's... Amazing!" he said simple looking at gingerly touching his wrist to get a better look before thinking better of it. "Is it going to be only wolves?" he asked softly not removing his eyes from the creature. He couldn't help it. Than a thought crossed his mind, "Is there a glamour I could use on my eyes?" he asked softer yet still not looking away. Matt touch a bit of a beep breath before barely kissing Kuro's cheek, "Thank you, for what you're doing."

Kuro couldnt help but grin stupidly when Matt kissed his cheek, "Yeah there's a spell for that." He tone was light and a little giddy as he let the magic go and dropped his hand to clasp the other around Matt's waist. "Once you get the Manisfestation down glamoring your eyes will be a cintch."