• no but I'll like to play please explain the rules better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Captain Scrubz

Original poster
(Please leave a poll good or bad so I can improve this Thank you)

(Depending on who joins this will be placed in mature, or I might run a mature and normal)

(Ive just worked out how to do spoilers which I will place when the game actually starts on whichever forum it will be placed)

The United Kingdom has become a war zone all because 16 rare artefacts have been scattered around this country. Everyone is searching for it and will kill anyone who gets in the way.
Once 1 person has all 16 artefacts that person will become god of this world and win the game.
You can be any character you want, from making your own to comic characters remember you can die. but you do respawn Character sheet at bottom

One post at a time unless stated below.
1st you can move to the next area if you wish. You can only move to 1 area along, if the colours are touching or the black line is touching them. (See map)

Then it’s Search or attack
Search

Write in detail as much as you want but what you find is up to the die roll (D20 (20 sided die))
1-15 nothing
16-19 item
20 artefact (If artefacts already taken in this area treat it as 16-19 item but add 5 to your die roll)

Item roll list
Minor ring of protect 1-7 (Roll a D6 on a 6 you don’t die ring gets destroyed)
Ring of protect 8-11 (Roll a D6 on a 5+6 you don’t die ring gets destroyed)
Major Ring of protect 12-15(Roll a D6 on a 4, 5+6 you don’t die ring gets destroyed)
The AWESOME ring of protect 16 17 18 (Roll a D6 on a 3, 4, 5+6 you don’t die ring gets destroyed)
Amulet of heal 19 20(If you die, you don’t die the amulet crumbles and gets destroyed instead)

Item usage can be made by making a quick post saying using item whenever applicable.

You can only search once until someone else has posted
Don’t post what you have got until the next post when you can move and search/attack/defend once again.

Attack
You can attack a person who is in that area. The defender will have no choice.
The winner will get ONE artefact if the loser has one (Loser’s choice of which one), and a Die orb. These Die orbs will give you +1 to any die rolls after you rolled. If you want to use these then you can make another post just saying using orbs
Loser dies and spawns at his/her spawn point but loses TWO artefacts (Loser’s choice one to the winner and 1 back in its area)

The fight
Start of fight

The attacker (in as much detail as they want) posts how they attack. If you want to talk through the battle like anime does you can do while fighting. The fights could last a while. Then roll a D20
Attacker
1-4 miss
5-19 hit
20 one hit Ko

If the attacker got 20 then defender is dead you have lost (Defender describes there death) unless item saves you, start the fight again.
If the attacker got 1-4 then defender now becomes the attacker, start the fight again.

If the attacker got 5-19 then defender has to dodge
Defender
1-4 failed dodge
5-15 dodge successful
16-20 counter attack

If the defender failed the dodge the attacker can post how you die. unless item saves you start the fight again
If the defender dodges successfully they have to wait for next attack start the fight again.

If the defender counter attacks he is now the attacker. Post again immediately with your attack and start the fight once again
I will do an example fight but it be very basic fighting with at least detail as possible I have to make it pg13. I would like to do this in mature but if needed I can do both I’ll see what the numbers are like.

While in a fight please wait 24 hours for next post if no reply then they have died and lost the battle and the winner will choose artefact.
When posting please keep lists of your inventory on the top of your post including your artefacts.

Character sheet:
Name
Aka: (If applicable)
Weakness:
Respawn area:
In real life are you over 18 Y/N

Last edited by a moderator:
The Map

If this has more intrest i can improve the map at a later date

Untitled.png

Battle example:

Artefacts: (4) Midland, Ireland south, North wales, south wales
Items: 3 major rings
“Bob here in North Scotland its bloody freezing I have goose pimples on my goose pimples” Bob liked to commentary on himself. He looked over at a fallen tree “Ahh a fallen tree will there be anything inside”. Bob casually walked over and looked inside the tree trunk.

Artefacts: (2) London, South East
Items: 1 minor rings

Sneakily John went to North Scotland trying to take on Bob, He sees him by the tree trunk looking at the ring he found in the tree trunk. He thought to himself to just search but he was feeling lucky. He pulled his Rifle out and shot at Bob

Items: 3 major rings 1 minor ring

Bob picked up his ring and added to his hand suddenly out of nowhere he
heard a shot and went to dive behind the tree trunk

Items: 3 major rings 1 minor ring

Bob managed to dive without getting shot and He pulled out a machine gun and started firing

Artefacts: (2) London, South East
Items: 1 minor rings

John went to stand behind the tree when he saw a machine gun

So now john on attack so you can see how this goes I could just keep going but I think I'll leave it there.

Also no multi characters please I'll make my character in a min

Game will start on Friday on mature or normal i don't know yet

I might change my character actually to Duct tape man

Sounds like fun!

Just give me a little while to make a character.
Hi-ho and away!

alex.jpg

Name Alex Star
Aka: Duct tape man
Strengths: Can do the impossible with duct tape
Weakness: Stanley knives
Re spawn area: West midlands
In real life are you over 18... Y

will start the actual thread when you post character

Name: Alison Braebek
Aka: Pinprick
Strength: Shooting things.
Weakness: Being shot.
Respawn area: Scotland (North)
Over 18?: N

Ah, shoot... How do you roll again?

-edit-
I'll just use the Iwaku Chat Dice Roll thingie for now...

Woah, 20 on my first try? o_o
Swee~t!

Hey up you need to roll the Dice. I think we can edit that one I'll try in a sec

I'll let this one slide so don't worry about it

First type your reply then click more options then roll Dice

1.png

Type 20 in the Faces colum and click roll a dice. Done

[Alison has rolled 1 20-sided dice with results: 1 [Total: 1 Average: 1]]
I thought we can edit it :)

Yea I thought you can edited it if needed. with the die rolls you can't I've tried :) see if you can try edit it. Funny enough I've just rolled a 20 lol

I have to say I found the artifact in my next post.

I'm quite glad we both have artifact so close to the start. fight scenes could start to happen. But just thought how do we know each other looking for the artifacts, the best thing I can think of. The people who have an artifact give off a strange presence which we know who has the artifacts. But Im not quite happy with that. You have any ideas?

Hmm... I'm not sure!
Auras work, but how would we have any difficulty finding the things? But, then again, with an entire country to search, how would we even get close to them without something guiding us?
Maybe a skin-contact type of deal, or pheromones activated by body heat. Or you only know if you actually see them with an artifact.
Or... it's magic! Fate guiding our hands.
So many details to work out!

Yea there are a lot of details to work out but we'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.