The Lovers Club Season 2

2eb879f3ef3688a455a3c65451d937a0.jpg

Yoru Yomikawa
Interactions: Mariko (@ScarletNova )
Mentions: Everyone in the Club​

Many animals prefer to stay in the habitat or environment that they have gotten used to. Even if a wild animal ventures into new territory, it would take some time for it to acclimate. The same goes for Yomikawa Yoru as he woke up covered in a cold sweat. While divers who surface way too fast from deep dives get decompression sickness, the recurring nightmare that Yoru typically experiences has gotten worse ever since he suddenly transitioned from a life full of violence, into a supposedly normal life.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he isn't grateful for what Toshi has done for him. The mere fact that Ichigaya immediately approved Toshi's request speaks volumes about the influence the Higurashi family possesses. However, the circumstances that led to their transition into normal life were entirely different. His friend had the chance of slowly working his way to retirement, before formally being adopted into the Higurashi Family. On the other hand, he was suddenly placed as a reserve agent by his Case Officer the other day before he was practically hounded to pack up and meet with his friend's older sister. It was just too sudden.

"Everything was just too sudden." Yoru thought. "But I guess I just have to roll with the punches and see how this goes."

The hellish training Yoru received has helped him adapt to many life-threatening situations in the past. How hard could living as an ordinary civilian be?

-------------------------------------------

One of the things Yoru learned throughout his time as an Agent of Ichigaya is that man is a creature of habit. No matter how foreign the environment he is thrust upon, he'll find ways to perform his usual habits. One could even argue that habits are essential to ensure a person acclimates to a new environment. In such a way, habits and routines give comfort, solace, and reassurance to someone, wherever they may be.

For Yoru, that meant waking up as early as 4 am to start his morning routine. First, he went for a leisurely jog around town, familiarizing himself with the layout. Afterward, he would do some calisthenics before taking a bath. After a proper breakfast, and getting dressed in the Bara high-school uniform, he left for school on his precious bike.

School, at least the one he is currently attending, is pretty much still a foreign experience for him. There were also classes held in classrooms when he was being trained as Ichigaya's attack dog but there were very apparent differences. For starters, a mistake didn't mean "correction". He certainly appreciated not being electrocuted, waterboarded, or beaten up whenever he made a mistake. The atmosphere was pretty relaxed too, which he found to be rather unnerving at first. He was on edge since the classes he took back then had over a 50% chance to be raided by armed men in an effort to ensure they are always prepared for ambushes and raids. So it was a nerve-wracking yet ultimately welcome experience to not worry about those anymore.

Immediately after class, Yoru dropped by the school library to browse the school's collection of books. Even in this foreign environment, his habit of reading books was something he found comfort and solace in. That said, he frowned when he realized that the first few titles he saw were already ones he read in the past. He smiled when he finally spotted a title he hasn't read yet but was surprised when his hand happened to touch another reaching out for the same book. Yoru glanced at the hand's owner, only to come face to face with a young girl wearing red spectacles. From what he could recall yesterday, she is another member of the Lover's Club. However, since she was in a different group for that exercise yesterday, he really didn't have a chance to talk to her at all.

"No, please. I insist you take it." Yoru replied as grabs the book and glances at the title before placing it on the girl's hand, inevitably touching her fingers again in the process. "I'll just try finding that title on a bookstore somewhere around town." He says reassuringly.

He was about to leave when an idea hit him all of a sudden.

"On second thought, I might have a hard time finding that particular title... since I am pretty new around town. So, in exchange for letting you have that book... can you show me around town after school?" Yoru offered. This was the best way for him to get to read that book as soon as possible while also socializing with his fellow club members. It was hitting two birds with one 9mm bullet.

"Nice one, Yoru! If you keep this up, then you're on your way to making your first "normal" friend... but asking her out like this almost feels like you're asking her out on a dat---" It dawned on Yoru what his offer could be interpreted as, causing him to panic internally and almost making him lose his cool.

"If you're free that is! I don't want to impose if you are busy!"

Suddenly, he realized that doesn't know the cute glasses girl's name and that he hadn't introduced himself as well. After clearing his throat and fixing his composure, he gives a slight bow to the girl before introducing himself to her.

"My name is Yoru Yomikawa, and I'm a new member to the Lover's club. That means, you're my senpai, right? Then I'll be in your care from now on, senpai~"

Sayuri / Toshiro

MENTIONS:
N/A

INTERACTIONS:
Sayu, Naomi, Ruby

MOOD:
Sayu-Happy
Toshi-Flustered

Sayuri busied himself with a magnetic puzzle box that Toshi had given him when they went on their one date together. It wasn't to his taste back then but it'd be rude if he had just gotten rid of it. Though it was called a puzzle box, it wasn't much of a puzzle. Or at least it required no thought process. It was just fun to flip it around and see how many shapes he can force it into. At the very least it was a fun way to waste time.

As he played with it, more people entered the room, one being his ex in the flesh. Perking up at the sight of the familiar friend, his energy deflated the moment he saw him sit down and pass right out. 'Don't tell me he's studying himself to death again.' Grumbling to himself, Sayuri turned back to his box and let the man rest.

Fate seemed to have different intentions as a girl with a cat entered. He believed her name was Naomi? Tilting his head to the side, he watched her try to wake the sleeping secretary. He also caught sight of Ruby staring at the pair with a look in her eyes that could only be described as determination. 'Hah, since when was this a thing?'

Intrigued by the sight, he made his way over to mess with whatever dynamic was going on between the three. Even if Toshiro could get mad at him for waking him, he would never get mad at a girl, right?

"Hey hey, are you trying to wake him?" Sayuri whispered to the blonde, a playful grin on his face. Without even waiting for an answer, he tucked a strand of pink hair behind his ear and began forming little cat ears out of Toshiro's hair. Using small hair ties to keep the "ears" in place, Once the style was complete, he leaned down and blew a puff of warm air into the secretary's ear. The taller male stirred in his sleep but nothing else happened.

Not one to be discouraged, Sayuri tried again, this time using the tip of his index finger to trace along Toshi's ear lobe. "Wake up, sleepy head or I'll bite you."

The puff of air already stirred him enough for him to groan in complaint. Now that his ears were being messed with, Toshiro couldn't help but flinch at the sudden stimulation. Waking up with a jolt, Toshiro fell out of his chair and scrambled to quickly cover his reddened ears. "Wh-who?"

Looking between Naomi who was innocently standing there, cat in tow and Sayuri who was snickering and already had his phone out, likely recording the entire incident, it was clear who was to blame. "What was that for, Ris.. Yuri?" Fixing his glare on Sayuri, the sleepy Toshi nearly called him by his old name out of habit.

"Hey Toshi, while you're down there, meow for me." Brushing aside Toshiro's question, Sayuri looked smug as he continued to play around to make sure the secretory had fully woken up. "Consider this payback for leaving me on my own the other day."

"Meow?" Toshi repeated, unsure what the other male was getting at. Only realizing after that he had him meowing for him in the video he was recording. "Delete that. You know I didn't mean to-"

Without bothering to listen to an explanation, Sayuri completely ignored Toshi and turned around, making his way straight for Ruby, "Hey, Rubes, I got something priceless. How much you want for it?!" Taking a sweet as payment the moment he noticed she brought snacks, Sayuri handed his phone over and began to munch away without a care.

On the other end, Toshi was absolutely mortified. Stiffly he got back to his seat and continued to cover his ears. Unable to make eye contact with Naomi, Toshi chuckled weakly in an attempt to laugh off the prank but found himself more annoyed than before. "Maybe inviting him to this club was a bad idea." He complained, regretting his decision. It was at this point when he noticed Snowball. "Huh, Snowball's back?"​

MV5BMjFiNjhjYzctNWRmYi00MDk3LTk5ZGItMWFkOTM4MTg5MWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Mariko Tanaka
Member | Location: School Library --> Hallways --> Club room
Interactions: Yoru (@Accelerator)
Mentions: Haruhi
Mariko was fully ready to give up the book, but Yoru insisted on her taking it and that he would just look for it at a local bookstore. As he spoke, he handed the book back over to her, causing their fingers to touch again. A light shade of pink came over her cheeks, as the interaction was already a lot more than what she was used to. In fact, she had never touched any other man besides her own family before.

Her mind went blank for a moment as she momentarily panicked, trying to come up with what she was supposed to say back. Should she still offer for him to take the book? Should she just accept it and thank him? What was she supposed to do in this situation? She was torn from her thoughts as he spoke up again, adding that in exchange for the book he wanted her to show him around town after school.

Huh? Was all that went through her mind for a moment as she stared at him. She blinked a couple times as she processed his words. What did he mean? Going around town together? She had never done that before. What was that like? Her mind went to the manga she had read, as she pictured the scene of the two of them walking around town together.

A deep red covered her face. Didn't it appear like a date? Did he just ask her on a date? No. That couldn't be possible. That would never be possible. It was just a normal outing. Lots of high schoolers had normal outings together. She could feel her heart pounding loudly. She bit her lip.

As she was stuck spinning in her thoughts again, he broke the silence, mentioning that the suggestion was only if she was free and then went on to introduce himself. It seemed he really was part of the Lovers club as well.

Suddenly, she took a deep breath and let it out. What was she doing? She needed to get passed her anxiety and interact with people more. That was the whole point of joining the Lovers club in the first place. She couldn't let her mother down.

She smiled at him and nodded. "Okay," she replied. "But we'll have to wait until after the club meeting. Lady Haruhi would be really upset if we miss it and I heard that we have a client today."

"I'm Mariko Tanaka,"
she added. "And I don't know how much of a senpai I really am. I only just joined the club a week or so ago as well, so I'm not all that experienced in it either. But I do know Lady Haruhi and she won't be happy if we're too late, so we should get going."

She checked out the book at the desk and then motioned for Yoru to walk with her to the club room. She was rather quiet during their trek, as she wasn't quite sure what two people were supposed to talk about as they made their way to their clubroom together. But the silence was making her feel even more awkward and she didn't want him to think she was too odd.

"S-so, you like to read?" she then asked.

As they came to the entrance of the club room, it was clear the Lovers club was already very lively even though not everyone was even there yet. Though, Mariko was starting to understand that that was just the normal for this club. It was full of very unique people. It was sometimes overwhelming, but there was something about it that Mariko actually kind of liked. She though that perhaps these unique people might be the best thing for her. After all, she really did want to make some friends, and they seemed like wonderful people to be friends with.

• Love
Reactions: Accelerator
67ff0fa78da76c6c4d6a684c3abe12e0.png

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club room
Interactions: Everyone (@Rads, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Takumi, @Monbon, @IceQueen, @Reanimator Spuds, @DANAsaur, @Accelerator)
Mentions: Everyone​

Knowing Mari's real personality, Haruhi was aware that she would be suffering and would rather leave the club. But Yuuta, as naively innocent as he was, wouldn't let her, unknowing being probably the second most hated person in Mari's life right now. She was faking things pretty well though.

"No need to be nervous," Haruhi replied. "We only act on requests here. We won't force you to do anything."

Now, Haruhi wasn't entirely being truthful. The club itself never got anyone together if it hadn't be requested of one of the parties in question. However, that didn't mean none of them got people together outside of club activities. Haruhi herself had paired many people together on her own, without their consent in the beginning. But still, they always worked out in the end.

Yuuta then proceed to attempt to see who their newest client might be. "Hold on. I'll be showing everyone in just a minute," she muttered. Shortly after, a few others entered the room. Naomi brought the cat with her. Kanata arrived and mentioned how she had to find the cat or else Naomi wouldn't join them.

"The cat's fine. He's welcome any time. As for our client..."

As a few others entered the room, including Ruby who brought sweets, and an interesting interaction between Sayuri and Toshiro, Haruhi turned on her laptop and the presenter so she could reveal their client to them.

She cleared her throat. "All right everyone. Pay attention. It's time to get started. I want to introduce you to our newest client. Now, some of you are going to know this particular person. Some of you may not quite yet. But don't be worried as I'll explain some further details."

She brought a picture up onto the screen of the projector. It was of a brown haired woman. She was clearly beautiful, but also seemed like she might be a bit shy.

qpmzfozs3is51.jpg

"Some of you might already know, but this is Chano-sensei, sometimes affectionately known as Cha-san. She's our recently hired mathematics teacher. She was also here when she was a student-teacher. And this is where our story begins. While Cha-san was here for her work study, she met Takao-sensei. Now, I'm sure you all already know our music teacher, Takao-sensei. Although he's a little rough around the edges and sometimes harsh to people, it seems that he was rather encouraging and very helpful to Cha-san while she was still learning to become a teacher here."

She paused and gave her club members a smile. "I think it's pretty obvious what happened next. Over time, Cha-san fell in love with Takao-sensei and now that she's returned to our school as a full-time teacher, she wants to get closer to him. She's too afraid to do it by herself and she's worried that Takao-sensei might not even remember her. So, she came to us for help. It's our job to get these two closer and help Chano-sensei with her love."

She placed Takao-sensei's picture on the projector beside the other teacher's just in case some of the newer school members still weren't completely familiar with everyone around the school quite yet.

"Both Chano-sensei and Takao-sensei are still in this building today, so we can get started right away. I believe Cha-san is currently in the teacher's room. Takao-sensei is still in the music room as he tends to be after classes. So, does anyone have any thoughts on how to get these two to interact?"

• Love
Reactions: Monbon and Takumi
shokaprofile1-png.220951
yuuta-png.220961
~ Scary Mari ~ & 🥀~ Yuuta Satoshi ~🥀
Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova) @Everyone
Mentions: N/a

Yuuta, upon hearing the case file clutched his heart and threw his hand out dramatically. "Oh how grand! Yes of course what better send off than a confession! Cha-San is such an elegant lady. Why I'm already putting together such devious schemes of matrimony.

Indeed dear Queen of Hearts leave it to your Ace! We start with a thrill of excitement! Perhaps a missing item with emotional weight. One which Takao-sensei can not live without, one which without he is at a loss.

A dramatic rise! The search begins, seeking all around the school! And when all hope is lost, a sudden twist! Cha-San, saves the day. A hero, an idol and the eye of adoration for Takao-sensei! All set upon the rooftops of the school in during the sunset.

Our hearfelt conclusion: Cha-san speaks. We can coach her and talk her through the nerves and worries of denial, but of course for a love as meant to be as this?... Such a thought is out of the question."

Yuuta took a bow, his proposal for how to proceed with the operation complete. He was certain that everyone else would agree that this would be an excellent way to move forward.

And he had gotten at least one person to agree with him. Though she said nothing, Mari say many, many places for sabotage. She didn't care much for Takao-sensei, as he wouldn't let her play the waterphone.

She did appreciate Cha-San a little though. Mari didn't actually have any sort of positive experiences, but Cha-San just may Mari sad when she was sad or nervous. So Mari never felt like she could fight back. That was completely unfair though.

However... Mari wanted to enact Yuuta's plan simultaneously.

And in the inverse. Oh yeah that ought to work... but for that she needed the club to work from a different angle. One that made Takao looking into Cha-san instead.

"W-well... She might be worried that Takao-sensei forgot her but we could always ask him to know right? What if the other staff get her a welcome back gift, and Takao-sensei was delegated to find out what to get her? That way Takao-sensei gets to know her better through that and they may uncover some common interests?"

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Ruby, Sayuri, Toshiro
Interactions- Toshiro, Sayuri @Monbon
Color-#aed9e0

Naomi was sitting and watching Toshiro when the presence of someone else nearby alerted her. Glancing up she spotted a blond looking at her in a way the american couldn't understand. Was it a challenge? Contempt? Anger? It didn't seem like anger, but something closer to the triumphant look a boy gives when he's won a video game or a battle. Now Naomi was more confused, what on earth was there to win in this case.

Before Naomi could even attempt to address the issue there was someone next to her ear whispering. Yelping softly Naomi instinctively covered her ear, dropping Snowball to the floor who was happy to greet the pink haired man that had appeared from seemingly nowhere. "I- what? I wasn't necessarily trying to....." And he was off to the races before Naomi could even finish.

The things that happened within the next minute were both embarrassing from a secondhand point of view, and kind of funny. The little ears on Toshiro's head were really cute, and if Naomi had even a lick of ability with hair she would have loved to make them on herself. The pink haired man, Yuri as Toshiro had called him, was getting awfully close and personal to his ears but when Toshiro hit the ground they started to squabble almost like siblings, perhaps childhood friends. When Yuri went off towards the other girl who had been silently challenging her. Apparently she was Ruby. Noting it down for later Naomi looked back at Toshiro who looked sheepish. The comment about Snowball briefly distracted Naomi.

"Ah, Snowball? Yeah, I had Kanata help me look for her. I just... can't leave cats alone. At this rate I might adopt her if she isn't already a community cat." Naomi stated, using Snowballs name in Japanese this time. She'd asked her dad about the name briefly at home in their weird mix of Japanese and English. Shaking her head as she removed the though Naomi got back to the central topic. "I uhm, don't think you need to hide your ears. I think ears going red are... uh... cute? Is that the right word to use in this case?" The last part was a mumbling to herself as she mused about the word choice. When Haruhi started the meeting Naomi scooped up the cat and gently put her on Toshiro, as perhaps a form of comfort, while they listened when the floor was opened up to ideas Naomi turned back to Toshiro to speak.

"I know the joke that your friend played was... unkind, but I don't think it was meant as anything more than teasing. If it helps I embarrass myself daily with trying to speak Japanese correctly. I keep miss using formal speech with friends and then informal during class. It's really embarrassing."

Last edited:
GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa

Mentions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds), Sayuri and Toshiro (@Monbon), Naomi (@IceQueen)
Interactions: Mari (@Reanimator Spuds)

Ah, so cat hoodie girl wasn't their client or a new member. Hiroki perked up as Haruhi mentioned their real client however, now making him curious on who it could be. Once she finally revealed that their client was one of the teachers at the school, it almost caught him by complete surprise. Almost.

While from an outsider perspective it may have seemed odd for a teacher asking a bunch of high schoolers for help with a crush, he thought it was interesting and nice that they get to help such a sweet teacher.

He was almost distracted by Sayuri messing with another boy he seemed close to before he went over to Ruby, while the other boy was then in conversation with the girl who brought a cute cat into the club room.

Both Yuuta and Mari's voices brought him back to the current topic soon enough.

"Oh how grand! Yes of course what better send off than a confession! Cha-San is such an elegant lady. Why I'm already putting together such devious schemes of matrimony.

Indeed dear Queen of Hearts leave it to your Ace! We start with a thrill of excitement! Perhaps a missing item with emotional weight. One which Takao-sensei can not live without, one which without he is at a loss.

A dramatic rise! The search begins, seeking all around the school! And when all hope is lost, a sudden twist! Cha-San, saves the day. A hero, an idol and the eye of adoration for Takao-sensei! All set upon the rooftops of the school in during the sunset.

Our hearfelt conclusion: Cha-san speaks. We can coach her and talk her through the nerves and worries of denial, but of course for a love as meant to be as this?... Such a thought is out of the question."

"W-well... She might be worried that Takao-sensei forgot her but we could always ask him to know right? What if the other staff get her a welcome back gift, and Takao-sensei was delegated to find out what to get her? That way Takao-sensei gets to know her better through that and they may uncover some common interests?"

Thinking of ways to get the two to meet up and interact was kind of tough! Though, there were at least a few good ideas thrown out there so far by the two.

Ugh this was kind of hard, though. At least, harder than coming up with a hypothetical date yesterday it felt like.

'Think Hiroki, think.' He thought to himself to try and get the wheels turning, but came up blank. He probably was trying to think too hard about it, something might come to him later that he could add. Besides, it was just his second day in the club room.

"It doesn't sound too bad," He spoke up to Mari while scratching the back of his head while adding, "can't think of anything to add at the moment myself, heh."

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova
mentions: everyone
interactions: @Monbon

Ruby was so wrapped up for a few minutes that she missed some of the stuff going on but didn't miss Say-kun's little prank. She pretended not to notice Toshiro in a predicament. Secretly, she found it amusing. Her mind and her instincts are conflicting.

'I'm over-thinking things. Are they more than friends?'

When Ruby calms down a bit, she realizes that, well, he is the club secretary, so he knows a lot of people. She slyly slides the phone behind her back and deletes the video.

She then gets an idea and says, "So far, the ideas haven't been bad by any means, but I think I have something that's more likely to work for them. We could go on a short field trip to somewhere where there's a festival. At some point, we break away in a way that doesn't seem fishy."

"This will give them time to be alone to talk. The question is, is that enough to set the mood or am I way over my head?" She goes silent, looking around at the group, and inside she's happy Noami isn't too close to Toshiro anymore; it may seem stupid, but something about it irked her at the time.

"Another idea that occurred to me is that they could have a friend be the mediator and work it so that two students happen to end up in the same room as him with questions. I'm open to other ideas as well. "

'Crap, I missed my chance to give the cake to Toshiro to make up with him." I'll ask Say-Kun to help me out, "she thinks to herself.

She goes over to Say-Kun and then says, in a lowish voice, "Please help me give the orange chocolate cake to Toshiro." I wanted to prove I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. "

Bob watches, partially ignoring the friction between Haru and Mari. In his mind, he thinks, 'I don't know what's going on between them, but women sure can be scary. Well, it's kind of amusing and it helps me feel less edgy.'

He then says, "I have a collection of male and female kimonos and other things. I have an old work buddy that makes all things Japanese for a living. If we do this, she can do the measurements for the girls if they want a new kimono. The question that occurred to me is how much of a time frame do we have, because if we don't have a lot of time, I'm happy to come up with another idea."

He moves up so he's next to Say-Kun, snatches one of Say-Kun's snacks, uses him as a leg rest, and then says, "Your taste in guys sure has changed." Didn't peg you as the kind to go for geeky guys. " Just then, his phone vibrates, so he takes it out of his pocket, and when he reads it, he coldly smirks and puts it back in his pocket.

Sayuri / Toshiro

MENTIONS:
N/A

INTERACTIONS:
Naomi, Ruby/Bob, Mari/Yuuta,Hiroki, Haruhi

MOOD:
Sayu- Mischievous
Toshi- Calm

Toshiro didn't actually hold it against him. He was just exhausted and not in the mood. "It's fine. He's always like this." He responded carefully, a gentle smile tugging at his lips, hoping to ease her concern. He wasn't about to bicker with his ex over a little prank. At least not around someone as caring as Naomi. She'd probably stress out if they started to argue here. Her compassion showed in her attempts to console him over losing his cool for a moment.

Naomi calling his ears cute only made them redden more but upon getting to hold Snowball, he could feel his tension easing to a stop. Something about petting a cat was really calming, almost therapeutic. "You're right. Sorry for losing my cool there. I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it though. The differences between English and Japanese are huge but you're actually doing really well. Just needs practice."

Once Haruhi started the meeting, Toshiro took out a notebook and took a few notes to ensure he didn't forget even the smallest of details. At the end of their suggestions, he couldn't help but speak up with a few questions of his own. His gaze first fell on Yuuta. "Satoshi-kun, what item does he own that carries that much weight and how are we to locate it and make it disappear today? It's not a bad plan but it would take time to plan it out properly and execute without getting caught. Unless anyone else here has any details that could speed things up a bit, anyway."

Following up, his gaze moved from Yuuta to Mari to Ruby who seemed conflicted for some reason. "Your idea isn't bad either Ruby but it also brings up the problem that we're supposed to get to work today. I may be a shut in but I believe the next festival is a few days from now. I do, however, feel it'd make a good back up plan if we don't get this right the first time." Twirling his pen in his hand, Toshiro noted that down and finally moved on to Mari.

"From a logical perspective, I believe Mari's plan is best for this case. It's quick, simple, and efficient. Getting to know one another is vital. While I'd prefer for both of them to gift each other so they can both learn something about the other but I'm not sure if Takao sensei has any birthdays or anniversaries coming up. Nothing says we can't have someone tell her a little lie, though. However it's not that big a deal. As long as we can at least get him interested in her, I think we have a shot at pushing them in the right direction."

Sayuri listened on, happily chewing away at some sweets he stole from Ruby's bag. He had no ideas that'd be of any help aside from some dramatic ones like leading Cha-san to a classroom and trapping her there, starting a fire in the next classroom over, and getting Takao sensei to "save" her. As a newbie, he wasn't sure arson would fly with the group so he kept his mouth shut. His own dating experiences were all boring and brief. His short relationship with Bob having lasted the longest (mostly due to the other's relaxed nature mellowing out his own chaotic one). Sayuri's means of seduction were all just about looking cute. Dressing up Cha-san was out of the question though. The woman was already really cute and drew the looks of many single staff members no problem.

"Why not lead them outside and drop some water on her from the second floor?" He offered mid chew, his hand greedily reaching inside of the bag for another treat. "A male's protective instincts are no joke. Once he sees her in trouble, he's bound to help her out, right?" Finished offering his two cents, he returned to snacking, caring little for what the actual plan would be. No matter how one looked at it, the suggestion was to straight up bully Cha-san. It likely wasn't going to fly either but at least it was better than setting classroom on fire.

Mid bite, Ruby got his attention, seemingly worried about something. Upon hearing the problem, his lips pulled into a sly smirk. "Oooh? What's this? Are you breaking girl code and going after my ex? " Playfully teasing her, Sayuri accepted the cake and looked it over. "What, no love letter?" He questioned, sorely disappointed by the lack of any note. "I mean, I'll give it to him but you should probably write a letter conveying your apology yourself."

"Hey!" As he was nabbing yet another snack as if he were a bottomless pit, Sayu exclaimed in protest when Bob took it out of his hand and used his legs as a leg rest only to blink when he mentioned his attraction to Toshiro. Snickering at the thought, he couldn't help but laugh. "Ahaha, who told you that? Just cause I went for a chad like you, doesn't mean you're my specific type. My tastes are as chaotic as ever. All I'm missing in my collection is a yandere or maybe a club member?" Raising a brow, he pondered the idea for a moment.

Turning his gaze to the friend he made yesterday; Hiroki or something. He was sitting all by himself. It was a lonely sight. "Oi, Hirohiro. Wanna go on a date?" Giving the male a new nickname, Sayu got an idea, suddenly hit by inspiration after his short conversation with Bob. Speaking to the rest of the room, he shared this idea. "We can always blend Ruby's idea and Mari's by going on a date at the mall and begging them to chaperone for us. It'd give Takao sensei time to pick out a gift at the mall and learn a bit about Cha-san's tastes at the same time. We can pull a disappearing act once she's more comfortable with him too!"

Turning back to Hiroki, he realized he wasn't sure whether he even swinged that way. "I can make a pretty convincing girl if I'm not to your tastes."

• Love
67ff0fa78da76c6c4d6a684c3abe12e0.png

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club room
Interactions: Everyone (@Rads, @Shinku⭐Kun, @Takumi, @Monbon, @IceQueen, @Reanimator Spuds, @DANAsaur, @Accelerator)
Mentions: Everyone
Haruhi listened to all the suggests that her club members had, and while each of them had some potential, as Toshiro eventually pointed out, there were some issues with a few of them. She nodded in agreement with him.

"Yes, yes. Toshiro's right," she muttered. "While you all have great ideas and would be absolutely perfect for other situations, in this particular case, they just won't really work. Takao-sensei is a tricky one. He's not known to have many things he finds dear, at least not that he brings to school anyway. And a festival, it's a great idea, but there just isn't one we can go to right now."

"However, that doesn't mean those things can't be used later on. Takao-sensei and Cha-san are most likely going to be a multiple day thing. They aren't one that'll get together so quickly after we just make a few moves."

Haruhi couldn't help but smirk. It was rather funny that Mari, who hated this club, actually had the most plausible idea for them to do that moment. Of course, Haruhi knew Mari most likely had some ulterior motive. While she didn't know exactly what the girl was going to do, Haruhi was sure it would at least involve trying to make any plans fail.

But Haruhi wasn't out to make Mari fail, despite what the young woman might think. And Haru thought that it might be better for the girl if Haruhi helped her out a little. In Haruhi fashion, of course.

"I say we go with Mari's idea today," she stated. "First of all, we're going to have to talk Takao-sensei into it. We'll also have to get Chano-sensei out of the staff room because we need to make sure we actually convince the rest of the staff of this idea. Why? Because we don't want Takao-sensei going to any of the other staff and finding out that it was a lie. No, we're actually going to have him get her a welcome gift"

"Step 1: Get Cha-san out of the staff room. Step 2: Convince the rest of the staff to do a welcome gift and that Takao-sensei should be the one to do it. Step 3: Tell Takao-sensei about it and convince him that he needs to talk with Cha-san to figure out what she would want. Step 4: Get him to go out and buy a gift. Step 5: Give the gift to her in person."

"So, in order to do these steps, we're going to break up into groups. So, who wants to go get Cha-san out of the staff room and keep her busy? Who wants to convince the staff to go the welcome gift? And who wants to go to Takao-sensei? Now, a fair warning, Takao-sensei isn't alone. Akari Morita is with him. So, talking to Takao-sensei about this gift idea would most likely involve distracting Akari as well so she doesn't disrupt the plan. Feel free to make your choice and then head out when you're ready to go."

Haruhi would wait to see who wanted to go where, and then she would go with the group where she was most needed. Most likely, she figured it would probably be best to go wherever Mari went, since she'd probably try to cause some sort of trouble, and Haruhi needed to be there to make sure things went smoothly.

MV5BMjFiNjhjYzctNWRmYi00MDk3LTk5ZGItMWFkOTM4MTg5MWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Mariko Tanaka
Member | Location: Club room
Interactions: All of the club
Mentions: Haruhi, Akari
After Haruhi had introduced their clients, she began to question the club regarding how they could get their two clients to interact. This was Mariko's first client situation, and she wasn't quite sure what she should really do. In fact, she knew absolutely nothing about romance other than what she had read in books. And she wasn't quite sure she really should go off those. After all, most of them that she liked really used some strange and outlandish options.

Internally panicking as she attempted to come up with something in hopes of contributing, she had failed to ever mention anything at all by the time the plot was planned out. All that was left was to separate into three different groups and get to work on each task.

Which posed to be an even worse situation for her. First, she had no idea which task to be part of. She wasn't good at talking to anyone and all the parts of the plan involved interacting with people. Would she be able to convince the teachers to give a welcome gift to Chano-sensei? Would she be able to distract Akari Morita? Wasn't that the girl that had that scary nickname? What if something went wrong and Mariko got on her bad side?

Maybe the best choice would be to go with the group that would try to get Chano-sensei out of the staff room so the other group could talk to the rest of the teachers. After all, Chano-sensei was very kind. She seemed like she would be easier to talk with. Then again, Mariko had no idea how to even get her out of the room.

She looked around the room to see what others might be deciding. Maybe she could just hide behind some people and let everyone else do all the work. Though, that didn't seem like the nicest thing to do? Wouldn't the rest of the club hate her if she never helped at all? Mariko's mind was going crazy. She practically had spinning circles appearing in her eyes as she contemplated everything. Why was social interaction so hard?!

She took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Another deep breath. She glanced around the room again. It seemed like no one had made any decisions yet on where they wanted to go. Another deep breath. Maybe she should try her best. That was what she was there for, right? Her mother would be happy for her if she became friendlier with the club members.

"Uh. Umm...would anyone like to go with me to get Chano-sensei out of the staff room?" she muttered. "I... uh...I'm not sure quite yet what we'll do to get her out...so if anyone has any suggestions, just go ahead and mention them...but uh...yeah. We kind of have to do that part first before anyone can talk to the rest of the staff, right? So, we should probably get to it..."

She suddenly looked down, afraid that everyone would ignore her or that no one would want to join her. Some of them were rather boisterous too, much more than her, so they might not even like her or even hear her. But she was going to try. She played with her fingers nervously as she waited for a reply.

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa

Interactions: Mariko (@ScarletNova), Sayuri (@Monbon)
Mentions: Haruhi, Club memebers

"Oi, Hirohiro. Wanna go on a date?"

Hiroki blinked, then turned to who spoke to him, realizing it was his fellow pink haired club member Sayuri. Admittedly, he kinda blanked out for a bit. He heard at least half of what was being discussed at best.

Of all the things he expected today, being asked on any kind of date (even if it was for Lover's Club related reasons) wasn't one of them.

"Sure." He replied.

"We can always blend Ruby's idea and Mari's by going on a date at the mall and begging them to chaperone for us. It'd give Takao sensei time to pick out a gift at the mall and learn a bit about Cha-san's tastes at the same time. We can pull a disappearing act once she's more comfortable with him too!"

Turning back to Hiroki, he realized he wasn't sure whether he even swinged that way. "I can make a pretty convincing girl if I'm not to your tastes."

"You can dress however ya want, I go both ways." Hiroki chirped, being rather nonchalant about it.

"I say we go with Mari's idea today," she stated. "First of all, we're going to have to talk Takao-sensei into it. We'll also have to get Chano-sensei out of the staff room because we need to make sure we actually convince the rest of the staff of this idea. Why? Because we don't want Takao-sensei going to any of the other staff and finding out that it was a lie. No, we're actually going to have him get her a welcome gift."

"Step 1: Get Cha-san out of the staff room. Step 2: Convince the rest of the staff to do a welcome gift and that Takao-sensei should be the one to do it. Step 3: Tell Takao-sensei about it and convince him that he needs to talk with Cha-san to figure out what she would want. Step 4: Get him to go out and buy a gift. Step 5: Give the gift to her in person."

"So, in order to do these steps, we're going to break up into groups. So, who wants to go get Cha-san out of the staff room and keep her busy? Who wants to convince the staff to go the welcome gift? And who wants to go to Takao-sensei? Now, a fair warning, Takao-sensei isn't alone. Akari Morita is with him. So, talking to Takao-sensei about this gift idea would most likely involve distracting Akari as well so she doesn't disrupt the plan. Feel free to make your choice and then head out when you're ready to go."

That was a lot but he could work with it, he just had to decide where to go, trying to weigh his options. He could just go wherever Sayuri picked and stick with his fellow pinkette. Pink haired solidarity and all that!

Then Mariko spoke up when the rest of the club was rather quiet.

"Uh. Umm...would anyone like to go with me to get Chano-sensei out of the staff room?" she muttered. "I... uh...I'm not sure quite yet what we'll do to get her out...so if anyone has any suggestions, just go ahead and mention them...but uh...yeah. We kind of have to do that part first before anyone can talk to the rest of the staff, right? So, we should probably get to it…"

She suddenly looked down, afraid that everyone would ignore her or that no one would want to join her. Some of them were rather boisterous too, much more than her, so they might not even like her or even hear her. But she was going to try. She played with her fingers nervously as she waited for a reply.

"I'll go with you." He spoke up. Each task so far required distracting someone, but he really didn't know how they'd get Chano-Sensei out of the room (it was easier said than done) but he was sure they'd come up with something quick. Mariko was smart, after all. Sure she may be shy, but maybe she'd be willing to bounce back a few ideas on the way?

Sayuri / Toshiro

MENTIONS:
N/A

INTERACTIONS:
Bob ,Hiroki, Haruhi

MOOD:
Sayu- Mischievous
Toshi- Calm

Sayu gave Hiro a big thumbs up at being so flexible. It wasn't often he'd meet someone so open to something a little controversial. It was just a shame Haruhi didn't approve of the plan right off the bat. Though it wasn't exactly unexpected, It was still a let down. Not because he actually wanted to date his pink haired friend in earnest but because going on a date sounded fun. It had been some time since he'd gone on one. It really made him wonder if he lost his charm when he decided to disobey his mother.

At the mention of the actual plan being something that'd take a few days, Sayuri brightened right up. Hope had not yet been lost. There was still a chance to have plenty of fun getting to know everyone on their mission in helping the two lovebirds get together. Since his selfish plans were tossed aside, he moved his train of thought over to what team he should join. As great as it would be to join Hiro, he was more interested in the other name Haruhi mentioned.

Raising his hand, he decided to volunteer, preferring to choose what to do over being led around. "I can help keep Akari-chan distracted while someone takes care of Takao Sensei." He chirped eagerly. There were rumors surrounding the girl of course. There was no doubt people even feared her. Fear was alien to him and as the king of distractions and friendship, he'd be the best choice by far. He also wanted to see if the rumors really held up or not. At the very least, it'd give him something to talk about later on if anything went wrong. "Want to be my knight in shining armor Bob?" Sayuri joked, giving the male a playful nudge. Bob was tall and tall people tended to be intimidating. The plan was flawless!

Toshiro nodded in agreement with Haruhi's suggestion. She was the club president for a reason. After listening to everyone, she managed to piece it all together seamlessly. Even he couldn't help but admire her ability to put together a plan on the spot. Getting out of his seat, he made his way over to the white board to help them organize their teams, neatly jotting down the objectives and their names as they voiced their requests

Team 1: Mariko, Hiroki
(Objective: Lure Cha-san out.)

Team 2: Toshiro
(Objective: Convince Staff to get Takao to prepare a welcome gift)

Team 3: Sayuri
(Objective: Get Takao Sensei to agree.)

"Since no one has volunteered, I can go to the staff room after Cha-san is lured away. The teachers should be used to me popping in there every now and then anyway so it shouldn't draw any suspicion. We can submit the updated copy of our roster while we're there too. I'm confident they'd love the idea of a welcome gift… The tricky part is getting them to agree to have Takao Sensei do it." Toshiro tapped his chin with the dry erase marker in thought. He was confident in his success in getting them to send a welcome gift, but not so much in the latter half of the plan. "I'd certainly appreciate help there." He mumbled. Despite his previous role as Student Council president, Toshi had never been big on socializing.