The Lovers Club Season 2

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa
Interactions: Sayuri (@Monbon), Chishiki (@Luma), Ruby (@Rads), Aki (@DANAsaur), and Mariko (@ScarletNova)

Gaining praise from Sayuri about his park date add-on and getting a thumbs-up from the other male, Hiroki simply returned the gesture before his attention was pulled away to another in their group.

With Mariko adding onto Hiroki's comment about kissing and some couples just not being into it he gave the girl a nod. Though Sayuri also gave some interesting input.

Before he could say anything else about the matter that came up with using someone as examples of a couple going on a date or whatever, Ruby had fully integrated herself in the group after Sayuri's invitation and made what sounded like a teasing comment to both pink haired boys.

"Eh? My type? I dunno about that, since I've never really thought about stuff like that." He replied with a nonchalant shrug. Types didn't really come to his mind when it came to his romantic life. Sometimes he'd notice that someone had a cute look or personality trait but he never actually pursued anything. Or thought hard about it, at any rate.

Besides, he just met Chi-chan today! He was supposed to, like, show her how cute she could be, not woo her! Then Mariko asked for specifics to what Sayuri meant and he knew exactly who he'd pick as his 'date' if they were going with the splitting into couples route.

That still didn't mean he and Chi-chan were a couple (or even on their way to becoming one) or anything since she could pick whoever she wanted to work with and all that. They just hit it off well! Kind of like him and Mirai, if you skipped the part where they didn't like each other when they first met.

"Would one of those options be easier to do that way, y'think?" He asked.

tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif

Ryunosuke Akiyama
Location: The Lovers Club HQ | Interactions: Miyuki, and Aki (@DANAsaur) | Mentions:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryunosuke was waiting patiently for Miyuki to answer his request to join his date group, nervously screaming in his head. He was doing his best to look cool and chill outside, of course. There's no way he will let Miyuki know that he's a nervous wreck when he's around her for no reason. He hated himself for that, but there was nothing he could do about it for now.

"Ugh, I'm gonna bury myself a thousand feet deep underground if she rejects this invitation," Ryu thought to himself with a nervous smile as he waited for Miyuki.

Suddenly, a blonde male jumped out of nowhere and barked at Ryunosuke like a wild animal. Widening his eyes in shock, Ryunosuke bolted away from him, cursing under his breath. When he looked down at the blonde guy, he realized it was no other than dumb Aki, Miyuki's cousin. Disgusted and annoyed, Ryunosuke growled at him and clenched his hands into fists, ready to throw hands at Aki for his audacity to scare him like that.

However, Aki was lucky enough to be saved by his cousin himself, which covered his dirty mouth. Poor Miyuki. Tainting her beautiful and flawless hands by touching such a horrendous creature.

"Tch, the hell is wrong with your cousin, Miyu-chan?" Ryunosuke finally spoke, looking down at Aki. "Do you want me to get you a leash or something? He looks like a rabid dog that needs to be tied somewhere away from this club... And from you." That last part came out from Ryu's mouth like a whisper.

Sadly for Ryu, Aki managed to escape Miyuki's grasp and came back at him all sassy and feeling superior to him. Ryunosuke could care less about lowlife idiots like him, but when he saw him hugging Miyuki by her waist, Ryunosuke felt like being punched on his gut. There was nothing he could do, so Ryunosuke simply chuckled under his breath, gritting his teeth with anger, and tightening his right fist. He was itching to punch Aki's face as it looked EXTREMELY punchable, according to himself.

"Ehhh? But Mimi already decided to pair up with me."

And there goes another punch to Ryu's gut. He felt this one harder than the first one.

"No... No, no, no, NO! Goddamn it, she's going to pair with this idiot!?"

Sighing in defeat, Ryunosuke put his best smile, which ended up being kind of creepy, and looked down at Miyuki. He was about to tell her that it was okay if she already teamed up with the Gremlin she has as a cousin, but when he heard her confess that she didn't discuss anything with Aki, Ryunosuke slowly put his right hand on his chest and took a deep breath of relief. He turned his head to look at Aki, and chuckled mischievously at him, taunting him.

But then again, Aki didn't seem to give up on bringing Miyuki with him, because he kept pressing her. This time, he began to tell in detail how he's going to bring Miyuki to all of her favorite places, and eat all of her favorite food. There's when Ryunosuke's taunting smile froze on his face as he realized this was game over for him. There's no way he can beat Aki on this. The little shit knows everything about Miyuki. He was playing dirty, and Ryunosuke can't do anything about it.

Ignoring Miyuki's request to stop talking, little dumb Aki kept continued speaking, this time mentioning specific preferences from Miyuki. Perking up his ears like a dog, Ryunosuke took out a small notepad and a pencil from nowhere and quickly scribbled down everything. He was looking down at the notepad with an evil grin.

"You fool! You just gave me everything I need to give Miyuki the best day ever!" he thought to himself as he laughed evilly.

"AKI!"

The tip of Ryu's pencil snapped as he heard Miyuki calling for her cousin, her voice serious and angry. Blinking with surprise, Ryunosuke turned his head to look at the cousins' duo. After a minute, Aki simply grumbled after Miyuki decided to join Ryu's group. He stormed away from them, but not after threatening Ryunosuke to bite him if something happens to Miyuki. Smiling happily, Ryunosuke put the notepad in his left pocket and stepped closer to Miyuki.

"He, he~ I'm glad that you decided to join my-"

"If you promise not to look under my skirt and keep your distance from me then, count me in."

"Huh!? Look under your skirt? Why would I even do that?"

Ryunosuke forgot for a whole hour that Miyuki still has androphobia, and she will throw assumptions at Ryunosuke just because. And she obviously will want him to be as far away from her as possible. Frowning, Ryunosuke clicked his tongue in annoyance, and looked away from her, crossing his arms. He was kind of hurt that Miyuki thought he was a creepy pervert.

"Tch, why did I even bother to invite her?" he thought to himself. "Ah, that's right. It was Alex who came with this stupid idea, and I was the idiot that believed it would work."

Sighing, Ryunsouke shook his head and gestured Miyuki to follow him as he began to walk toward Alex. "Come on. Haru-chan and Alex-kun are waiting for us over there."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f684d6c52456562754f52486c71673d3d2d3537352e313539336464313163386134653964623939383236313338313432312e676966

Alexander Kisaragi
Location: The Lovers Club HQ | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), and Shione (@Accelerator) | Mentions:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, you're not in a group yet?"

Alexander chuckled in relief, and he was about to clap his hands in excitement, but quickly caught himself to keep his cool. He cleared his throat before crossing his arms, then he nodded. "I'm, huh... Happy that you're joining us, Haru-chan. You'll see, we're going to have so much fun together."

This whole fake date was a piece of cake for Alex as he knew exactly where to bring Haruhi, and what were her favorite foods. Right... Right?

"Oh, shit, I'm in big trouble," he thought to himself as he realized he doesn't know such important aspects of Haruhi. Growling, he smacked his face with his right hand as a facepalm. "What the hell I'm supposed to do now!? I can't just ask her about it because I want to surprise her! Oh, my God, I'm so so, SO STUPID."

Chuckling with a nervous smile, Alex turned his head to look at Haruhi, which was saying something, but he was so busy with his mental breakdown that he didn't hear anything that she said. He simply nodded so she shouldn't notice he was ignoring her.

"Hey, Haru-chan. Guess who's not leaving the club after all!"

Widening his eyes in shock, Alexander turned his body to his right to come face to face with the person that has such a familiar voice.

"SHIO-CHAN!"

With an excited laugh, Alexander swiftly made his way towards her, and embraced Shione in a tight hug, radiating a sparkly aura and heart floating around. He hasn't seen Shione since the Training Camp ended, and he feared that his evil brother managed to force her to quit the Lovers Club. He wasn't part of the Club, but Alex was damn happy for Shione anyways.

"Oh, Shio-chan! I'm so happy to see you!" Alexander said, and looked at Shione with puppy teary eyes. "It has been two weeks since the last time I saw you! I'm so glad that demon Shiro didn't force you to leave the club."

Suddenly, a light bulb popped above Alexander's head as he saw Shione once again. With a wider and brighter smile, the Blonde Tanuki clapped his hands in excitement. Shione came in at the perfect moment like a heavenly angel to save his day. She's the only one in the whole world that must know everything about Haruhi.

"Haru-chan, we need to add Shio-chan in our date group," he said, turning around to face Haruhi. "We must. Pretty please?"

A minute later, Ryunosuke arrived to join the group with Miyuki. When he saw Shione, he widened his eyes with surprise and laughed happily, head patting Shione.

"Ayooo! Welcome back, Shione-sama!"

yuuta-png.220961
🥀 ~ Yuuta Satoshi ~ 🥀
Interactions: Nobuyuki (@Qwert ) Kanata (@IceQueen)

Yuuta kept trying to keep his cool, as his shoulder was still being used more like a column than a fragile bi-shonen. He looked around for anyone to help him out as beads of sweat were beginning to form on his brow. That was when a familiar face of both beauty and strength showed up with another person who came by to provide his own input. "A-ah! Welcome. I don't... Believe we've met before have we?" I'm... Vice-P...President here, Yuuta Satoshi."

Still there was a lot of input on the discussion. "But you are forgetting something important. If your own... Wellbeing is something you care for, then look for a p-partner that... That would want you to be happy. Then by... ensuring you're not... Burned... Burned out, you are giving your partner something that... makes... them..." Throughout his speech, Yuuta's face grew a deeper and deeper shade of red, and the sweat began to accumulate more.

"Happy!" He squeaked out that last words his elbow slipped, and he slammed down against the table. He had held on for as long as he could, but it had proven too much for the poor boy, who lacked in much physical strength and endurance. Now with his face smooshed against the table, he tried speak again. "Anywah, I shink, we should move'n..."

Nobuyuki Chairo
Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds), Kanata (@IceQueen), Yoru (@Accelerator)

Nobuyuki listened intently to Kanata's answer. "You're smart." He was joyful after hearing this, and it took all he had not to break into a stupid smile. He listened to the rest of what she had to say and was pretty shocked at how much went into planning a date. "Wow. All of this is way more intricate than I expected."

Then a student came up to them. He gave his input on the subject, and in a way tied all of what they said together. Then, the student introduced himself to the three, "I'm sorry. I forgot that I haven't introduced myself. My name is Yoru Yomikawa and I'll be a member of the Lover's Club from now on. It's nice to meet all of you!" Nobuyuki tried to think back and was sure that Yoru wasn't in the room when everyone was introducing themselves. He grinned, as he'd be able to introduce himself a third time. Once Yuuta finished introducing himself, Nobuyuki decided that it was his turn. He cleared his throat, "Ahem. The name's Nobuyuki. Nobuyuki Chairo. I'm an ace detective, probably the best in all of Japan. It's true." He tipped his fedora, "Pleased to meet you."

Once he was done thinking about 100 other better ways he could have introduced himself, he turned his attention back to the main topic. Yuuta started adding his insight on well-being, and while he was, Nobuyuki noticed that he was getting exhausted from Kanata on his shoulder. Then, he slammed down on the table. The sound had startled Nobuyuki, and he jumped back a bit. Almost immediately after, he tried to regain his composure. He fixed his fedora and cleared his throat.

Yuuta spoke with his face smooshed on the table, "Anywah, I shink, we should move'n..." Nobuyuki agreed, "Right right. Well, I guess a good place to start would probably be with what Kanata was saying about finding out what the girl likes." He then turned to Kanata, "So then, Kanata, since you've taken up the position of the girl going on this perfect date, what do you like and don't like?"

• Love
Reactions: ScarletNova

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Haruhi's group
Interactions- Toshiro @Monbon , Haruhi @ScarletNova
Color-#aed9e0

Toshiro was an interesting character. He seemed frank, but amicable and honest. When he mentioned the eccentricities of the club Naomi laughed. "Well, I am half American. Most people would consider what Americans do as eccentric." Naomi pointed out. "I did a lot of volunteering back home... and honestly this is the only club I saw where it seems that I can help others out, even if its not in a normal way."

Even after everything that had happened Naomi still wanted to keep going with her volunteering. If anything she wanted to do it more. Perhaps this would be her first step in helping out. When she was asked about location Naomi paused. What location would be good for a date? She hadn't even thought about dating in years, not since her mother got sick. "A planetarium sounds nice... I know Americans like haunted houses for dates since you can hold onto each other but that's not really my speed. I can't stand horror."

Inoue Kanata
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Nobuyuki @Qwert , Yuuki @Reanimator Spuds , Yoru and Shione @Accelerator
Interactions-Nobuyuki @Qwert , Yuuki @Reanimator Spuds , Yoru @Accelerator
Color-#e56b6f

Kanata had just finished up her statement when a new face arrived in the club. Well, two new faces but one was quickly shoved towards the group and the other went darting off towards the club president. The man was tall, and not all that bad in the looks department, but Kanata still remained a bit on guard. Hearing him sing her praises (not really but after her squabble it sounded like it) made Kanata grin and press her elbow into Yuuta's shoulder.

"Well I can't help it. I guess the ladies got the most of the brains in this bunch." Kanata snickered, her chest pressing into the back of Yuuta's head. The boy was clearly struggling but by the time the dense redhead had noticed they were both tumbling towards the surface of the table. Loosing her balance Kanata let out a very unlike her scream as she toppled over Yuuta, nearly hitting her head seconds after the vice president had.

"Ouuch." Kanata groaned, slowly pushing herself off the desk they'd hit, shaking her head of red hair. "Yuuta, you should have warned....." Kanata let her voice trail off as she felt extra heavy getting up. Glancing around for the pink haired vice president Kanata saw nothing until her eyes spotted a pink hair from somewhere it shouldn't be. It took a second for Kanata to realize what had happened.

Sitting there, stuck between her breasts, was Yuuta's head of pink hair. As soon as Kanata realized a second scream was let out, and Kanata yanked Yuuta out of her bust by the head and raised her hand. The sound of the slap echoed through the room and Kanata quickly sank to the ground, holding onto her chest.

'Yuuta was in my chest. Yuuta, the mr popular and my crush, was staring at my boobs.' She thought to herself. The words that came tumbling out of her mouth were much less kind though.

"Yuuta, you HENTAI! BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!" Kanata screamed, grabbing things nearby like erasers and pencils to throw at him in her flurry of anger and embarassment.

Nakamura Aki

location: Club room || interactions: Sayuri (@Monbon), Chishiki (@Luma), Ruby (@Rads), Hiroki (@Takumi), and Mariko (@ScarletNova)

Aki almost squealed at how easy it was for them to form a group. One minute, he was with Sayuri. The next, they're at a table with three other students, planning on what to do. Their group consists of Hiroki, a girl with a weird hat, and another girl with glasses.

"Hmmm, a perfect date..." Aki muttered out loud while he wracked his brain for ideas. In all honesty, the blonde-hair male couldn't think of anything. A perfect date depends on the person you want to have a date with and so far, that would be Miyuki. But she doesn't want to date me. Hmph.

As time went on, their meeting progressed. One suggested a cafe date. Another a walk. The ideas are great though Aki thought they could do something better. But before he could utter a word, the topic changed. The group was now deciding if they should pair up.

"Pairing up doesn't sound so bad." Aki finally spoke to the group. "But who should be paired with who?" His eyes immediately landed on Hiroki and Chi. All throughout the conference, the two were hitting it off. Maybe it would be a great experiment to try and plan a date for the two of them?

With an evil plan slowly formulating inside his head, Aki whispered to Sayuri. "Let's pair up Hiroki and Chi! Then go with your arcade idea. I mean, wouldn't that be great? They can talk and get to know each other while having fun! What do you think?"

Chishiki Aida

Interactions: Hiroki Niwa @Takumi, Mariko Tanaka @ScarletNova, Sayuri Satou @Monbon, Nakamira Aki @DANAsaur, Ruby @Rads
Mentions:

Chishiki, for once in her life, remained quiet long enough for the others to speak their thoughts. Though she opened her mouth a few times to comment, each time, another member of the group was quick to jump in before her. So she waited patiently and decided this might be a good time to brush up on those listening skills her mom always said she needed to work on.

…and then she promptly failed to listen. As it turns out, Hiroki had set down his notepad beside her, and his notes had a cute little penguin drawing! Unable to resist the urge, she reached into her handy pocket and pulled out 3 colorful pens, promptly adding onto the doodles with her own. The penguin suddenly had a suit, and then the hat the detective guy over there was wearing, and then red sunglasses. It was all quite silly, but Chishiki’s art showed incredible skill: the penguin had a ton of character now. If she’d had more time, she might’ve drawn an office around the penguin, but her focus suddenly snapped back up to the table.

"W-wait, wha… us!?" Chi-chan‘s face froze like a statuette, awkwardly stuck smiling as she glanced off to the side at Hiroki. Was this her punishment for touching another student’s notebook? But she couldn’t exactly slam the suggestion down like that, could she? Hiroki was super nice and he felt easygoing enough. Maybe the kind of guy she could see dating for real, if her sacred duties as a prism maiden didn’t get in the way. It was all hypothetical anyway, right? Yes. All fine.

"Sure, that sounds like fun. Let’s make a date for Hiroki and me~!" she declared, finally moving again as she straightened back up from her drawing pose. "Well, first of all, it would have to be pretty late in the evening, because I have warding patrol after school. Unless you wanted to make that a date, I guess…" She paused a moment, glancing at Hiroki, before pouting slightly. "But there’s no way you’re taking me to an arcade! Arcades are loud, rowdy places, filled with chaos! Romance should be sweet and quiet. Somewhere you can just talk comfortably and get to know each other!"

5de42dc23befc0f97ce5bc39eadda8c9.png

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions Aki , Ruby, Mariko, Chishiki, Hiroki || Mentions: n/a || Mood: Hyped ||

“Of course you’re accepted in this group, Ruby. Don’t worry about it. We all have our moments” Sayuri comforted her with a pat on the head before turning back to the topic at hand, pretending to ignore her teasing even as it brought a smile to his face. Ruby had always been like a big sister to him. It'd be great if she showed off her more sisterly side more often to others.

Even before Ruby started teasing Hiroki and Chishiki, Sayuri had his eyes on the pair from the start. If they were going to split up, at least they seemed comfortable enough with one another to hang out.

”I think it’d be cool to split up and come up with more options. There can’t be just one perfect date. It would depend on who is dating who and who is comfortable with what.” He responded to Mariko, still thinking over their options. “However, if Chi-chan and Hiro-san are okay with the idea, they’d make a good (hypothetical) pairing for sure! We can come up with a date with them in mind if you guys really don’t wanna just make up three different dates.”

Popping another green jolly rancher into his mouth, he’d play around with it a bit until he came up with the third less appealing option. “Ooor… If you guys don’t feel like putting in the effort, we can just vote on the answer to each question and turn in whatever wins. I’d prefer the triple date idea. My second choice is a date for Hiro and Chi-chan to be our wholesome muses.”

a96e9dc39e0980e64f54c268ad8caaae.png

|| Location: Club Room || Interactions: Naomi @IceQueen || Mentions: Shione || Mood: Neutral ||

’Leave the group? Since when was Shione going to leave the group?’ Toshi wondered to himself, feeling as if he missed out on more than he would ever know. Since he would never know, he dropped the thought, and nodded towards her in greeting the moment she joined the group. It must have been something that happened during his absence.

Unsurprisingly the rest of the group didn’t seem as interested in the assignment as they were in each other. (Exceptions being Haruhi and Naomi.) Toshi would be blind if he didn’t notice the two potential couples in the group. “Why did I join this group again?” He muttered under his breath before turning his attention back to Naomi, the only person who didn’t seem to completely ignore his existence.

Upon hearing of her volunteer work, Toshi couldn’t help but smile warmly at the thought. “There certainly is something rewarding about helping others find happiness even if it’s nothing material.” Though he had joined to take a break and enjoy some calm, the club was anything but calm.

That didn’t mean it was bad, however. Just a change of pace.

“We’ve got a few people here bad with horror stuff. I don’t think we’ll be doing any more of that for a while. Or at least, I hope not.” Toshiro tried to reassure her that that wouldn’t be an option before realizing that she spoke of something she didn’t like rather than what she would like. Was making it a dating question what threw her off? Staring at the kitten comfortably laying in her arms, he got a random idea. “A pet shelter would be an interesting date too. If volunteering is your idea of a fun time anyway.”

tumblr_mpoy9n7bYM1s0c1pdo3_250.gif
8578ea794a7f42f6d90d004460e09d2ab37f0007_hq.gif

Haruhi Nakamura and Mariko Tanaka
Club President and New Member
Interactions: Chishiki (@Luma), Hiroki (@Takumi), Sayuri (@Monbon), Aki (@DANAsaur), Ruby (@Rads)
Mentions: Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Interactions: Alex and Ryu, Miyuki, Naomi (@IceQueen), Toshi, Shione (@Accelerator)
Interactions: Everyone (@Reanimator Spuds), (@Qwert)
Mariko received further conformation from the others after she asked her question. It seemed they had three options, and at least everyone seemed to believe that Hiroki and Chishiki should pair up. So, that meant either they just worked with those two and planned a fake date for them, or they continued to split up. But it sounded like splitting up more would be better, as Sayuri liked that idea the most and Aki really seemed to enjoy the arcade idea yet Chishiki didn't.

"Then we'll split up as three groups," Mariko commented. She was trying to her best to stay social with the others, even though it felt a little awkward for her considering she just wasn't very used to talking with other people. But how should they pair up the rest of the way? she glanced at the remaining options. Sayuri and Aki were...honestly...a little frightening for Mariko. She didn't know them at all. They seemed very upbeat and while she thought they might be nice, she worried she would easily annoy them with her hesitation and lack of knowledge.

Then there was Ruby. Mariko had spoken with her somewhat since the club's time at Haruhi's Villa. "I-I'll take Ruby then and you two can plan one together," she suggested. Sayuri and Aki both liked the arcade idea so it sounded like they could pretty much already have a date planned.

Mariko looked over at Ruby. "If you don't mind of course," she added with a small smile. After they made their final decisions, they split up and spent their time in their smaller groups to come up with a date.

Meanwhile, Haruhi had been gathering her group together. Well, it wasn't technically her group as it seemed Alex and Ryu technically started it, but Haruhi was...well, Haruhi. She liked to take control of things. And once everyone was with them, they began their conversation. Firstly, Toshi recommended a planetarium. The president nodded.

"That's a good option. I like that one," she commented. "It definitely has the ability to be very romantic. Being in the dark, looking up at all those beautiful stars. It even gives itself a time to hold hands while gazing at the..."

Haruhi was cut off with the arrival of Shione. As the others began greeting the lovely silver-haired beauty, Haruhi stared at her for a moment. Alex called out to her, suggesting that Shione should join their group. But Haru's eyes had turned to targets and she pinpointed exactly who she was focusing on. She inhumanly ran over to Shione, pushing Alex out of the way.

"Shione!!!" Haruhi muttered. Her face found her best friend's chest as she began to nuzzle her without any care for boundaries. "My lovely Shione..."

Haru continued to rub her face against Shione's chest, happily smirking like she was in bliss. It might seem strange to an outsider, but you had to remember that these two had known each other since they were young. Shione was Haruhi's best friend. She loved Shione.

The affection continue for a bit until Naomi mentioned haunted houses and Toshi suggested a pet shelter. It was then that suddenly Haruhi appeared as her normal, serious self again. She nodded. "Haunted houses can be a good idea, but like you say, if the person is too afraid it could be looked back on as a bad date. You'll have to know beforehand if it's appropriate for who you are with."

"As for a pet shelter, definitely a good choice, if you are a pet lover. Some people have fears of certain animals. I'd personally love it, getting to pet all those animals."
It sounded like a wonderful dream. "But not everyone can handle animals well." She could remember how Miyuki wasn't fond of dogs. Haruhi could never understand it really. She loved dogs. Though she loved all animals. But each person had their own preferences and experiences that led them to like or dislike things.

The conversation went on as the group continued to plan out their date. As the time ticked on, it was eventually time to wrap everything up, as they needed to head home.

Haruhi clapped her hands. "Alright everyone. Time is up," she stated. "I want you to place all your notes on my desk so I can go over them. You are all free to go for today. But be sure to get here on time tomorrow. We have a client who is in need of our help. For some of you this will be your first client. You'll really get to see how this club works." Haruhi returned to her desk as she always made sure she would be the last to leave. As the president that was important.

Mariko had been chatting with Ruby about their ideas. She pulled the sheet of paper out of the notebook she had been using and walked over towards Haruhi's desk. She placed it down in the pile. So, they were going to doing official love club activities tomorrow? This would be her first one as she hadn't been around long. She wondered what it was like.

"I'll see you all tomorrow," she muttered. She grabbed her things and began to head out of the club room. It was at that time that she remembered that Ryu still had her book she had accidentally thrown at him. But she was too afraid to get it from him.

"I'll just get it from him tomorrow," she said to herself and left the room to head home. She had done enough socializing for one day. She was burned out. She just wanted to get home.

Episode 2: Learning to Love

Another glorious day perfect for shipping has arrived for the Lovers Club. After the lovers club finally gained some new members and got acquainted with each other, it was time to get serious. They had a new client who had come to Haruhi a few days before, asking for some assist with her love life. Now, it was time to put the new recruits into action and see how they fair on the battlefield of love.

67ff0fa78da76c6c4d6a684c3abe12e0.png

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Classroom --> Club room
Interactions: N/A
Mentions: Club in general
As Bara High school's last class of the day finished up, Haruhi was doodling heart on her notes. She had gotten bored listening to the teacher's lecture as he tried to cram everything he possibly could in the last few minutes of the day. But it was obvious that the other students had gotten restless too and wanted to wrap up. Finally, he released a sigh and told them they would finish there. Students already began packing up and as soon as the bell rang out, they bolted out the door.

Haruhi placed her books away into her school bag and stood up. She put her bag around her shoulder and headed for the classroom door. It was time to head for the lovers club room. She stepped out into the hallway and made her ways towards the stairs. She was stopped for a moment by a student who asked her how they request some assistance from the lovers club.

"Just come to the office after school and talk with us about your problem," the president replied. "If you are concerned about your privacy, you are also free to come to the room when only I am there which is usually after everyone else leaves or fill out a form to hand in to us with your problem on there."

Many students has small problems and could be dealt with by just some simple written advice. After Haruhi finished with the student, she made her way up the stairs and down the hall to the club room. She unlocked the door like she normally did, as she always kept things as safe as possible. Her father would have never let her make this club if he thought she wouldn't be safe, so the club room was one of the most well protected rooms in the school.

After unlocking, she put the key back in her pocket and then headed inside. She went to her desk and sat down. Now, it was time to wait for the others to join her so they could get started. She already had a client lined up and she was excited to get the new members started on their first cupid mission.

shokaprofile1-png.220951
yuuta-png.220961
~ Scary Mari ~ & 🥀 ~ Yuuta Satoshi ~ 🥀
Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)
Mentions: N/a

Mari was pretty good at stalking people. It also helped that perhaps people would think she was just some love struck girl following the queen of hearts around like a lost puppy. The thought of that made her sick, but it had its benefits. No one took her seriously, and those that did were so convinced she was a demon or a sorceress they avoided her at all cost, so that made her practically invisible.

She didn't have the resources that Haruhi did when it came to making a move, but she was astoundingly astute and managed to drum up at least that there was a plan for a big mission. Something that Mari was going to attempt to sabotage. Once Haruhi was inside, Mari snuck up to the door and pulled out an old baby monitor that she had brought with her, having learned from her last time nearly dying in the locker. She reached in her bag and pulled out a second item: a stuffed bear with a tag that read, "To my beloved." However this bear had been modified, and weighed a decent bit more than one would expect. She had opened up a seem in the back and placed the other end of the baby monitor in there to listen in on the conversation from a safe distance.

But then she worried about what might happen if someone questioned its weight... She quickly started writing on the card: "PS: This bear is very special in that his weight makes him feel like he's giving you real hugs." Mari nearly gagged as she wrote that, but just then someone else spoke up from behind her.

"Well now, a gift? I don't suppose you're our client for today now are you?
Mari froze up. That was that voice of the stupid man who acted all flirty. Time for some class act acting.

"Well um... Y-yup! That's me. A client for you to help me connect with my love." She awkwardly chuckled. Ugh... Could she have picked a worse way to start that? Hell even just running would have been a better option, because without a second for her to breath she was swept into the room by the arriving vice president.

"Oh Haru-Hime! Good Queen of Hearts we have another forlorn soul in need of assistance!" He placed Mari right in front of her mortal enemy, as she bit the inside of her lip almost hard enough to draw blood. "Well that might be a bit quick... Um... I'm still not too sure about everything yet. Maybe I could just... watch the process?..."

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa

Interactions: Chishiki (@Luma ), Sayuri (@Monbon), Ruby (@Rads), Aki (@DANAsaur), and Mariko (@ScarletNova)

The pinkette blinked as the conversation turned to planning a date between him and Chishiki, and the type of hypothetical date they'd go on.

Chi-chan also mentioned something about patrol which was a lot to unpack at once.

"How about a park?" He blurted once she shot down the arcade idea, as it was the first thing that came to his mind. Plus, if you didn't get too close to the playground it wasn't so loud and noisy.

Though time seemed to fly, as the club meeting came to an end.

"You need someone to walk you home?" He asked his fellow newbie as he glanced to Chishiki. He wasn't used to walking alone often, normally walking with Mirai or his sister on occasion.

---

hAeiDHrgr1zKMSxwcchBBfEYh9hRYGL4ZL51sDXQQThOZaKhk-XpAk0k0InGUt7C0nL7NrssWG8emzbP1dvev5k0nO8b0zWW6M4PVsPbHvNMOsjbBMz72bxTDugZwtQwPDEvQNHt=s0

Hiroki Niwa and Mirai Ueno

Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova ), Yuuta and Mari (@Reanimator Spuds )
Mentioned: Other clubs members <3

Hiroki hadn't paid attention in class, doodling penguins on the margins of his notes as well as his attempt to draw a Pokémon, though the electric rat he doodled was...not good, admittedly. Other than that, the effects of the coffee Mirai went out of her way to get him during lunch time was trying to kick in and keep him awake but he was still pretty tired from staying up doing homework after eating dinner after club activities yesterday. Once the bell rung, he quickly packed up and followed after his dear friend into the hallway.

"Mi-chan, can I borrow your notes?" He asked in a sing-song voice, earning a soft sigh from the girl as she nodded.

"How was the Love Club, by the way?" She asked as he fell in step beside her as she dug through her bag for her notebook to hand to him.

"It was super fun! Kinda noisy cause there were sooo many people, but fun!" He replied cheerily.

"I see." Mirai answered distractedly before pulling out said notebook and handing it to him as they continued to walk through the halls together.

"Oh, oh! I also met this girl named Chishiki! She's kinda odd but not in a bad way, I think you two would get along well." He added as he took her notebook in hand. At this Mirai rose her brows as if impressed.

"Making friends already? You didn't cause any mischief either?" She teased, only to grunt as he roughly poked her side.

"Huuuh? What kinda question is that? I was an absolute angel yesterday!" He huffed before yelping as she poked him back.

"Uh huh, and I can fly." She deadpanned, only to pause as her phone buzzed in her skirt pocket as they neared the clubroom itself. Pulling it out she skimmed the text she received, before glancing to Hiroki who had gazed at her curiously.

"My uncle is going to be visiting for a few days, and dad burned dinner so I'll see you around. I'll walk Ayumu home too, so don't worry." She spoke up before ruffling his hair as she passed by him. His face twisted into a pout as he tried fixing his hair to no avail. Now it looked like he had a bit of bedhead going on, thanks Mirai.

"Tell your uncle I said hi!" He called after her with a wave, which she returned over her shoulder before rounding a corner out of sight. From there Hiroki quickly made his way into the nearby clubroom.

He couldn't help but wonder if things were alright, or if her uncle was just checking in on them? What did her uncle even do for work?

Huh, he was pretty sure she never even told him, but now he wondered if she even knew-

He was distracted once he actually entered the clubroom, waving with a 'hihi~' as he entered, though it seemed he was kind of early today as only the club leader, another pink haired club member…what was his name again? Yuuta, right? Oh right, a few other girls in his and Mirai's class talked about him from time to time. There was also a girl with a kind of scary demeanor but a cute hoodie were here.

"Hm, do we have another new member?" He asked, giving a tilt of his head as he did so while moving to where he sat yesterday.

Sayuri / Bob

MENTIONS:
N/A

INTERACTIONS:
Haruhi, Mari, Hiroki

MOOD:
Sayu-Happy
Bob-Down

After a hectic day of classes Sayuri yawned and rubbed the fatigue out of his eyes. The last class was always the hardest. He wanted nothing more but a nice berry smoothie at home. Sadly it’d have to wait as the Love Club had an important meeting today. Hanging his bag over one shoulder, he put his stuff away and got up to get it over with when he noticed a familiar figure standing out in the hallway.

Sneaking up on the taller boy, he got on his tiptoes and covered the male’s eyes with his palms. “Boo! Guess who?”

Bob had been in a daze all day since his conversation with his step mum out of the blue and even the teachers noticed because this is really rare for Bob. He felt like he was drifting from one place to another all day.

When classes were over it didn't stop him from feeling lost and heavy.
He needed to clear his head, so he went outside to avoid others. Not long after that, he is completely caught off guard and doesn't even recognise the voice at first.

He then opens his eyes and then says in a depressed voice, "Oh it's you Sayuri, you know I'm usually well together and all that jazz but today I'm all over the place. Would you mind hearing a little about it? Maybe that will help me get in a better frame of mind".

Sayuri had meant to surprise Bob but it turned out he was the one to be taken by surprise instead! The tone in his friend's voice was so unfamiliar and didn’t feel like it matched Bob at all. When he heard it, Sayu almost worried he had tried to sneak up on the wrong person.

After confirming it was indeed Bob, Sayu removed his hands and allowed the taller male to see. “O-oh. What happened? Wanna talk about it on the way to the club? If you’re planning on skipping, you should forget it. When you’re down about something you should take your mind off it.” Sayuri advised. He tugged on the other’s sleeve and nodded in the direction of the club, signaling him to follow along as he led the way down the hall.

Bob gently coughs as he's following, then says, “It's ironic. I'm normally the one to cheer others up, yet here we are". He pauses for a few moments then says, "Ugh, you’re right it wouldn't look good if I skipped out on the lovers club."

Bob looks around for a few moments then says in a lowish voice, “My step
Mum rang me out of the blue, and given my complicated relationship with her, I'm not sure how I should feel or how I should go about it".

He then says, “For now I'll try and forget about it. Also given how I'm feeling right now I hope I don't come off as too edgy and the like around the others."

Sayu was puzzled. He had not heard much about Bob’s stepmother before. Though he could tell now that it was because it was an uncomfortable subject for Bob. “Does she want to meet up? Or was it just a random call?” The smaller boy pondered for a moment. Though his own family had its own problems, his parents were a mostly loving couple. He’d never experienced anything even close to what Bob was going through.

“You could give her a chance. People change.” Scratching at his cheek, Sayuri felt he was probably the most blatant definition of the word. A lot had changed in a year.. “But if she does anything that makes you feel bad, just let her go. You don’t need negative people in your life! You are your own person and don’t owe her a thing!” After patting Bob on the back, Sayuri then led them to the club, noticing they’ve walked around for a good while and were getting close.

Bob stayed silent during this and then said, “She wouldn't call without a reason or some kind of plot in mind. Well, at least that's what it's normally about in my experience with her".

He pauses for a few moments then says, “It's true people can change such as you have but can a woman that is often in darkness change like you did?" He slightly clenches his fist and then says, “I'll meet her but keep my guard up, if you meet her before I do be very careful around her".

Bob pauses for a minute then says, “If she's going to be trouble and such as you said I'll cut her out of my life for good". Bob puts on a mask of calm and collected at least till club is over.

‘Darkness?’ Sayuri wondered what Bob meant but shrugged it off. His words were often vague. “If you need some back up, you can always count on Ruby and I.” He promised casually and reached for the handle, pulling it open to find a few others already there.

“Yo!” He brightly greeted everyone inside upon sliding open the door. The pink vice president and Hiro were the first he noticed, anything pink always captivated him and drew his eyes to the pair automatically. Haruhi was also there and in front of Haruhi was a gloomy looking girl with a cat hoodie.

“Haru-chan, Is she the client you mentioned?” He asked out loud, tilting his head as he looked the girl over. She seemed a little out of place between Haruhi and Yuuta. Perhaps it was the lack of color in her outfit? ’How strange.’ Unable to pinpoint what felt off, Sayuri shrugged it off and entered the room, taking a seat by Hiro just in case they'd be stuck in the same groups as before.

Bob comes in not long after he looks between every one but doesn't say anything in this case Sayuri is making up for his bad mood. He noticed odd colors of the outfit but couldn't bring himself to remotely give a flip, there was a girl like that in his old school and for some reason Mari reminded Bob of her.

Bob then gently says, “I'm fine with helping the Client if that is the case, as long as their expectations aren't unrealistic. It's never fun to be the bearer of bad news and such." He keeps his calm and together face doing his best not to show he's off his game. He sits a couple of seats away from Sayuri.​

• Love
MV5BMjFiNjhjYzctNWRmYi00MDk3LTk5ZGItMWFkOTM4MTg5MWQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg

Mariko Tanaka
Member | Location: Classroom --> School Library
Interactions: Yoru (@Accelerator)
Mentions: Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun), Shione, Haruhi
When the bell rang and Mariko left the classroom, she knew that she needed to head to the club room. But after the incident that happened the previous day, Mariko was without a book and she wasn't fond of that. So, instead of heading straight for the club room, her steps headed for the school library.

She had spent all day trying to figure out how to get her book back from Ryunosuke. She had full conversations to herself. But the thought of how he acted after he had woken up, and how angry he was that someone had hit him with a book, terrified her too much to ever act on her conversations at any point in the day. Even at points when she finally had gained courage, it soon flew away and she was quickly running away from the man.

She had no doubt that it must have been odd to him. She would make her way towards him, but then chicken out and suddenly run away. He was bound to have noticed at some point throughout the day, considering how many times she had done it. She released a sigh. She still needed to get the book back eventually though. It was her responsibility to return it to the library before it was due. And she wanted to read it before then too. She would just have to ask him later. Perhaps she would get the chance at their club meeting.

Meanwhile, Mariko trekked through the shelves, searching through the titles to see what she might be interested in reading. There were many titles, but she had already read most of them. She had read so many of the school library books that she was starting to run out.

"Ah!" she commented as her lips formed into a smile. She had found one she hadn't read yet. She reached out for it. But the moment her hand gently graced the book, it had also touched another hand. Someone else had also reached out for it.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said. She pulled her hand away and turned to face this other person. As her eyes scanned him, she noticed he appeared familiar. She had just seen this white-haired, blue-eyed boy the other day...at the club room.

But she had never seen him before other than that, so she wasn't quite sure exactly who he was or his name. All she knew was that he was apparently a new member of the club. Or at least, he had come into the club room with Miss Shione, one of Miss Haruhi's dear friends. Mariko wasn't friendly with Shione, but she had seen the heiress at Miss Haruhi's house plenty of times.

"Y-you can have the book if you'd like," she then added.

toshi.png

|| Location: Club Room || Interactions: N/A || Mentions: N/A || Mood: "Kill me." ||

Toshiro was wiped. After the last meeting, Naomi handed the kitten back to him. Since he was the one that brought it in, it was only natural for him to bring it out and try to see if it had any family or owner around the school somewhere. Not wanting to trouble the girl any more, he made the attempt on his own. An attempt that ultimately led to him taking the cat home, unsure of how to even begin caring for it.

After some research, he managed to feed it and keep it entertained at the price of being unable to complete all of his homework. What was worse was that the feline had the nerve to wake him at three in the morning for something to eat only for it to take a nap too late to allow him to take one as well. By the time the cat left him be, it was time to get ready for school.

With few other options, he left Snowball with a neighbor in the area who often cared for the neighborhood strays and made his way to school, his body heavy and reluctant to even show.

~

After classes Toshiro entered the club room with a quick nod to the others and sat at a desk, resting his head against the cool surface and zoned out, staring at the clock. At a glimpse it seemed it was taking others a bit to show. If that was the case, a small nap couldn't hurt. Without thinking it over completely, he took his glasses off and set them aside before burying his face into his arms and dozed off. In seconds light snores could be heard coming from him. If he was going to deal with a group this chaotic, he needed the energy for it.

• Love
67ff0fa78da76c6c4d6a684c3abe12e0.png

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club room
Interactions: Yuuta and Mari (@Reanimator Spuds), Sayuri and Toshiro (@Monbon), Bob (@Rads), Hiroki (@Takumi)
Mentions: N/A
Waiting for the other club members to arrive after the bell had rang was always one of the hardest parts for Haruhi. Sometimes they took their time and that got really annoying. They had work to do. People to ship! Couples to make! And then Yuuta finally arrived. She was rather surprised he was the first one, as usually his popularity left him a bit occupied. But he wasn't alone. Another girl joined him, one who clearly wasn't a member of the club. Yuuta suggested she was a client and the girl proceeded to say that she wasn't quite sure yet and wanted to observe first.

Oh please. Did Mari really think she could fool this queen? Haruhi had files on everyone in the school, everyone. There was no way she didn't know who this young woman in the dark cat hoodie really was. Haru already knew the girl's real goal: To get rid of the lovers club. For some reason, Mari hated Haruhi. It was on her file. Haruhi sat at the top of her dislikes.

However, that didn't mean Haruhi hated her. Besides, no matter what she did, she wouldn't be able to get rid of the lovers club. Haruhi had this school's administration under her fingers. After all, the majority of the school's benefactors had children in the lovers club. You upset the children, you upset the benefactors, and if you upset the benefactors then that meant less money. And in the end, Haruhi's goal was always to help other people. Mari clearly needed some help.

Haruhi's lips curved into a smile. "If you are hesitant, we don't want you rushing into anything. You are free to join us and see how we do things before you decide you'd like our assistance," Haruhi replied. "Feel free to sit down. Once the others arrive we'll be starting. We already have a client lined up."

After she finished speaking, Hiroki joined them, as well as Sayuri and Bob. "Oh, no. She isn't our client today nor a new member," the president responded back to their questions. "But she'll be joining us so she had a better understanding of what we do. After then, I'm sure she'll make her decision of if she wants us to help her or not. Our door is always open for clients after all."

Although Bob's statement had some truth to it, Haruhi was rather surprised it came from him. He seemed a bit off today, less in a good mood than he normally was. It looked like some good old lovers club work was really needed for some of these members, especially considering some comments from yesterday's exercises as well.

Toshiro had also snuck in around that time, rather quietly, and took a seat. It seemed that he was taking a nap, as the faint sound of soft snores escaped him. Although she really didn't want him sleeping through the whole meeting, as they had some important work to do, she would let him rest for now. They still had to wait for the others anyway. There were still plenty of members who needed to join them before she could explain their current client.

"We have a really fun client today," Haruhi commented. "A little bit different than usual."

shokaprofile1-png.220951
yuuta-png.220961
~ Scary Mari ~ & 🥀~ Yuuta Satoshi ~🥀
Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova)
Mentions: N/a

A curse. A thousand curses. On each and every bleeding heart in this forsaken room, a thousand curses. GOD she wished curses were real. She wanted this to be a quick and simple in and out and now she was going to be... talked to! And of course she was put on the spot. Apparently she was supposed to be some sort of buffoon, swooning over some classmate. Like she'd have any issue scaring them into her arms...

"W-Wait, I really was just planning on dropping off a request. I'm really busy and-"

The white haired walking Shakespeare trope placed his hand on her shoulder, sending a chill across her body. Gross its touching me ewewewewewew

Yuuta, however was oblivious to this reaction. "Non, that's not an issue in the slightest. There isn't a club on campus that wouldn't understand the callings of the heart. And if the issue is for something outside of school, well I know Haru-hime's butlers would be able to tend to it without issue. We here at the Lover's Club go above and beyond all in the name of love, no matter how minute."

"Gee thanks..." She broke character a little. Every word out of this moron's stupid, beautiful face made her want to rip her ears out and shove them down his throat.

Well... If she has to play the part so be it. She knew her audience. She knew that some of them may have seen her muttering to herself off in the corner, even if they didn't know her name. All she needed to do was play into that hapless shy girl with social anxiety and without fail they won't think anything else of her. Some may even pity her and become fantastic pawns, sacrificial game pieces in the game of war.

"Th-Thank you everyone for your kindness. I um... Can't say I'm not nervous. Truth be told my heart is b-beating faster than ever. To be this close to the one I h-love... I'm sure that whatever I see today will convince me to follow through with my request."

She felt ill. Those were the worst words to ever escape her lips and she wanted to end it all. Just throw up here and there. Hell, maybe that was the best way to shut this place down. But it would certainly be the least satisfying.

Yuuta meanwhile took his spot beside his President at her right hand. "Well than, O' Queen of Hearts, please grace us with your knowledge. What lucky soul will be meeting their match today?" And soon he disappeared from her right side, bouncing from one angle to another, eager to see what secrets there were hidden in her file.

• Nice Execution!

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Mari @Reanimator Spuds
Interactions- Toshiro @Monbon
Color-#aed9e0

Naomi was a little hesitant to follow Kanata to the lovers club again but the large woman didn't give her much choice. The club was a little awkward for her, she'd never really truly been 'in love' before, but Toshiro seemed like a nice person. She managed to wrangle Kanata into finding the cat, Snowball, before heading back to the club room. Having something soft to pet would ease her worries throughout the whole thing.

"O-ojamashimasu." Naomi called gently as she pushed open the door to the club room. The phrase still felt weird on her tongue after spending so long in America but she still said it anyway. Holding the white cat tightly in her arms (he seemed rather content to be snuggled there), Naomi wandered into the classroom. It seemed that things were already lively once more, even though there were only a few people here. There was some girl with a cat hoodie near the door that hadn't been there the day before but Naomi simply gave her a gentle bow of greeting as she scooted past her. Glancing around Naomi quickly spotted Toshiro with his head against a desk. Was he sleeping? Slowly approaching the man Naomi kneeled down so she was on eye level with the desk.

"Moshi Moshi Naomi called out, gently prodding Toshiro with the cat's paw to see if he was awake. No response so far. Deciding that he was asleep Naomi squatted there for a bit, just observing his face. Toshiro was attractive in Naomi's mind at the least, so getting a few extra seconds to look at something nice was brightening her day. Snowball was just happy to settle onto his new favorite persons' shoulders.

Inoue Kanata
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Mari @Reanimator Spuds
Interactions- Yuuta @Reanimator Spuds , Haruhi @ScarletNova
Color-#e56b6f

Kanata didn't want to go grab the cat, and it was rather difficult to wrangle the darn thing, but Naomi looked so happy once the feline was in her arms that Kanata forgave her, just a little, for making them both a tad late. Following directly behind the timid girl Kanata ducked inside the door after her.

"Osu." She called out as a greeting, glancing down as she spotted a certain someone in the doorway. It was Mari. The girl had been in Kanata's classes a few times, but they weren't really friends. More like acquaintances. Neither of them were well liked by a large majority of their classmates so perhaps it was a silent band of outcasts that bonded them together. Giving the girl a subtle nod Kanata walked past her and towards Haruhi and Yuuta.

"Yo, Yuuta, Haruhi. Who are we matching today? Someone fun I hope." Kanata stated, sliding herself next to Yuuta with ease at the front of the classroom. They were still waiting on others to arrive so for now Kanata could sit up front. "Oh yeah, we might want to pull out the lint roller again. Naomi wouldn't let me come until I helped her find the cat, Snowball. I hope you don't mind us having a feline guest once more." Kanata joked, snickering a little bit. She was trying desperately to not think about yesterday's boob incident, and she hoped Yuuta would do the same.

Interactions: Naomi @IceQueen @Monbon
Mentioned: All other members of the lovers' club and any I missed

The normal classes came to an end, as normal days normally do, and Ruby had been waiting so she could go and do some baking while most people had gone home. She enters the room, puts her bag down below so as not to mess with the prep counter, and then goes to wash her hands. Once done, she quickly uses a towel and dries her hands.

She suddenly gets a call from her uncle, putting the phone on the counter in speaker mode and then playfully says, "I take it work is finally giving you a break." They run you ragged most of the time building one house or another."

Her uncle gently laughs and then says, "Funny you should mention that, my beloved niece." The person that was going to buy the house your dad recently built for them had a change of plans, so they can't stay in the country anymore and said you could have the house. I have to admit, I was surprised when they said that. However, it's about time you got your place, so consider this my way of making up for not being around as much as an uncle should."

Ruby couldn't help but cry tears of joy and then, a couple of minutes later, wipes her tears and says, "I'm really happy you and dad settled your differences and you're working together now." Please look after the house till I can move in after graduation." She then starts the preparation herself for making the sweets.

She has been working on it for quite some time now, and now that she's almost finished, she gracefully ties a bow around the box containing the homemade small orange chocolate cake. She wastes no time in moving on to the next step as she quickly wraps the rest of the sweets up neatly in cling foil. She then gently places the sweets in her bag, proceeds to zip up her bag, and then quickly cleans up the remaining mess. After she is done, she nods to herself and then heads to the club room.

Once out of the cooking lab, she stops somewhere between the club and the cooking room and then says, "There's a guy I like, but I think I screwed the pooch because I lost my cool and did some stupid things I regret. I wonder if he even knows I like him a lot, despite how I can be."

Her uncle pauses during this time, then playfully and teasingly says, "Oh, even my icy princess is curious about that sort of thing."

Ruby cracks a playful yet devilish smirk and then says, "Just tell me or I'll hang up on you for being annoying."

He stops teasing her and then says, "My bad, I almost forgot you can be forward and such. Well, to tell you the truth, even for me, it hasn't always been easy on both fronts. I wasn't what one would call Mr. Popular at school, but I can tell you this: don't rush it, and if there is someone you like, hopefully as you show your other sides, me and your dad both know you have, then it should give you a chance to prove you are a potential girlfriend."

Ruby gently smiles, then replies, "That's true, and for now, that's what I need to work on to get my horse in the race, as the saying goes."

Her uncle then says, "That's my girl. There's not much else I can tell you at this stage because you have already admitted to your shortcomings and are trying to move forward." He then hangs up, and Ruby puts the phone back in her pocket.

She then continues to the club, and, given how fast she walks, it's not long before she gets there. She greets everyone in a warm, friendly tone and then says, "I'm sorry I'm late, everyone. I was talking shop and such with my uncle, and I was also cooking some sweets for the club. I do hope you like them."

She takes the special cakes out for Toshiro. As she looks up, she notices Naomi standing close to him and grins, thinking, "Is this what I think it is? If so, I don't plan to bow out just yet. I have finally found a way to express myself in the right way. If you believe your intuition is correct, Ruby, you have your work cut out for you."

Last edited:
thumb-1920-151749.jpg

Akari Morita
Deliquent | Location: Classroom --> Hallway --> Music room
Interactions: Takao-sensei
Mentions: Sayuri (@Monbon) and Bob (@Rads)
When the bell rang, Akari wasn't much for getting out of her seat and leaving. Although she wasn't a major fan of being in school, nor it's authoritative atmosphere, she wanted even less to go home. If you could call where she lived a home in the first place. She stuffed her books into her bag and stood up, then left the classroom. She took a few steps down the hallway, but paused when her eyes caught the sight of a familiar head of pink hair.

Ba-dump. Ba-dump. There it went again. She rested her hand against the wall and leaned forward, clutching her chest with her hand. Her eyes watched the pink haired cutie. A blush covered her cheeks.

"I should talk to him. I need to talk to him. Yeah, talk..." she muttered to herself which caught the strange stares of her classmates around her. Though, they weren't surprised considering who she was.

Akari was...a rather strange girl. She had been in detention numerous times for getting into fights with other students, skipping classes, and even ignoring teachers' rules. She had even been suspended a couple times too. She just wasn't very well behaved, and everyone knew it. She wasn't necessarily a bully to anyone, but she was a delinquent and if you got on her nerves or crossed her the wrong way, then things weren't going to end well for you. She was the "Oni of Bara High" or that's what everyone liked to call her anyway.

And she was fine with that. She really didn't care what others thought about her or if she had a bad reputation. She just wanted to do what she wanted and that's what she was going to do. Though, her whole entire life turned upside down when she met him.

When she caught sight of Sayuri for the very first time, it was like time had stopped. Her heart began to pound. Her body felt hot. Her chest was tight. She was 100 percent sure she was...having a heart attack. It was the only possible explanation. At least for a while, but when it kept happening and only around him, she finally accepted that it really was a heart attack. A love heart attack.

After she came to terms with her feelings, she had decided she was going to tell him, but as she went to talk to him, he slipped into the Lovers Club club room and she lost the courage. Was he a Lovers Club member? Then how was she going to talk to him now. Maybe she could join the club? No, she couldn't possibly, that would be weird wouldn't it? Her? Join a club that does match-making?

Match-making? Maybe she could ask for their help...wait...that wouldn't work at all. What would she do, just go in there and ask them to set her up with Sayuri right in front of his face? It just wasn't possible. She would just have to wait.

And so she did, but as she stared at him, just a few feet away from her, she caught the sight of him grabbing onto another person. A guy with white hair. Why was Sayuri clinging on to him? Why were they walking together? Was that Sayuri's boyfriend!? No. That would be horrible. He can't be taken before she even stepped into the ring yet! She rubbed her hair in frustration and grumbled out loud.

"I need to calm down!" she stated and stomped her way to the music room. She went inside the empty room and sat down at the piano, hitting some of the keys.

9cf463c5b379ffb8826fac54b44e107f.jpg
"You know, Akari, you're not supposed to be in here after school,"
a male's voice spoke. A man sat in a spinning chair and stared down at a few papers in his grasp.

"It's after school, you have no authority over me, you four-eyed geezer!" Akari replied.

He released a sigh and pushed up his glasses. "Are you suggesting I'm old with that comment? Do I look old to you?" He stared at her.

"Go flirt with someone your own age, Takao-Sensei," Akari muttered.

"If you call this flirting there's no way you're going to-"

"Shut up! I can flirt with him just fine if I wanted to! I just...haven't found the right time to yet..." She poked at the keys. "He's just too...cute." She had said the last part very quietly.

He sighed. "Just treat the keys nicely," he replied and went back to looking through the papers.

"You just don't get it you cold-hearted basta..." she said back.

He glanced at her. His glasses caught the light of the sun through the window.

Akari cleared her throat and started playing the piano properly this time.

"That's better," he muttered.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Monbon