The Lovers Club Season 2

yuuta-png.220961
🥀 ~ Yuuta Satoshi ~ 🥀
Interactions: Nobuyuki (@Qwert )

Haruhi took the reigns as was befitting of their ever devoted Queen. She wrote some words, all of which were ones that Yuuta quite liked. She soon outdid herself with an assignment: planning a date. This was something the club actually had done a few times before. Sometimes planning a specific date needed a few extra hands. This was, of course, always funded with the money of the client, or on occasion they're OWN funds.

But given their assignment, Yuuta thought this was a good chance to nurture the seed of talent that Yuuta saw in one of the new members. He approached the man with the fedora. "Well then, Monsieur Nobuyuki, would you accept my invitation to work together with me on this assignment? I feel you too are a man with flair and panache. One that can bring a little spark of joy to many women on this school."

He sat down nearby and pulled out a pen and pad of paper. "Now then, If you don't mind me asking, what do you think a date's main priority should be? Don't be afraid to answer incorrectly. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn." Yuuta was quite excited. He had so much to teach him. He needed a successor. His time here was almost over and the ladies of the school needed someone to take his place. After all, he worked so hard to flirt not for his own sake, non... All he did was for the ladies. So none were left not feeling wanted or beautiful.

Still, he knew his charms were often overlooked here in the club. Most of the girls here were surprisingly immune to his gaze, his cantor, his flourishes, and most importantly his passions. And if anyone were appropriate to take up his torch, Yuuta had a feeling that it would be him.

Last edited:

Nobuyuki Chairo
Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds )

Nobuyuki, after hearing what the project entailed, was quite delighted. He'd be able to meet another member of the club. And perhaps, his elite detective skills would be noticed. Before he even had any time to think about who he wanted to work with, Yuuta had already approached him with an offer. Well, a guy like him would be perfect to work with. Nobuyuki would be able to learn from him about how to be dramatic.

"Well then, Monsieur Nobuyuki, would you accept my invitation to work together with me on this assignment? I feel you too are a man with flair and panache. One that can bring a little spark of joy to many women on this school." Nobuyuki was quite excited to hear something like this. It had seemed that Yuuta had noticed his cool, calm, and collected detective demeanor. And bringing joy to many women of the school? He had to have noticed something special in Nobuyuki. Although, the word panache was quite new to him. Was it like a foreign delicacy or something? Nonetheless, he knew that it must have meant something good with the way Yuuta was speaking.

Nobuyuki then listened closely to the pink-haired boy. "Now then, If you don't mind me asking, what do you think a date's main priority should be? Don't be afraid to answer incorrectly. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn." The detective thought carefully on this matter. Even though Yuuta had told him that answering incorrectly was alright, Nobuyuki had desperately needed to find a correct answer. After all, he didn't want to seem too newbie in the subject. He racked his brain a bit, before coming up with an answer.

He first said "Uh...well thanks for the kind words, and sure I'd like to work with you." and then went on to answer the question, "I believe that a date's main priority should be intimacy. Because it helps the date feel more notable than just hanging out, right?" To be honest, Nobuyuki wasn't too sure of his answer.

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Everyone
Interactions- Chishiki @Luma
Color-#aed9e0

Naomi had clearly missed one of the points of introduction but it was no matter. She'd made a friend! Kind of anyway.... The woman, Chishiki, was an oddball for sure. Her talk of sucessors, her clothes... well at the least she was asking normal questions. Laughing softly Naomi shook her head. "Most burgers are normal sized, maybe a bit bigger than here but pretty normal. There are definitely places that serve large food though, but they're usually spread out across the states." The one thing she knew from living in both areas is that Japanese people often didn't understand how tedious it was to get from one side of the us to the other. You couldn't just hop on a bullet train to take you halfway there, it was a long distance to travel on the ground. Empty space is a premium in a small country such as Japan.

Seeing that things were moving on Naomi kept the kitten firmly in her grasp. She wanted to hold on to the small sense of comfort she gathered from the being. People were pairing off into groups and honestly Naomi was scared. Should she just insert herself? That was rude even by american standards so that was off the table. Naomi looked to Kanata but the woman looked pissed and Naomi thought it would be better to give space. That left her standing alone with a cat in her arms, silently panicking about which group to join.

Inoue Kanata
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Haruhi
Interactions- Ruby @Rads , Nobuyuki @Qwert , Yuuta @Reanimator Spuds
Color-#e56b6f

Kanata stared at Ruby for a solid few moments before squinting her eyes at the woman. "Bitch you've known me for two seconds, why the fuck do you think you have the right to suddenly judge my character." Kanata snapped, her hands rolling into fists with ease. Had she not been at school Kanata would have fronted her right then and there, pressing her against the wall. Instead Kanata used her better judgement and pinched the bridge of her nose. A few deep breaths in and out and Kanata was back on a semi level headed ground. Haruhi was already dispensing new orders so she waited till those were over.

"You... you stay the fuck away from me if you know what's good for you, or until you can get it through your thick skull that interacting with someone once does not define their entire character." Satisfied with herself Kanata turned on her heels towards Yuuta. She wanted to be as far away from the bitch as possible. Wandering over to the cassanova who was pulling a wooing trick on a newcomer in a fedora (tacky but she wasn't here to judge) Kanata slumped herself against Yuuta's shoulder a little, letting out a long and heavy sigh.

"Don't listen to him." Kanata stated firmly, her gaze and posture having softened considerably now that she was away from the ass, "Intimacy is a good thing sometimes but too much and you'll scare them off, well, unless they're bolder like me. Often times giving subtle hints to romance is best. Leaving them with a cute note before hand, asking what they'd like to do, being honest and expressive with your feelings is tough but honestly the best way to woo someone."

Last edited:

5de42dc23befc0f97ce5bc39eadda8c9.png

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions Aki , Rain, Mariko, Chishiki, Hiroki || Mentions: Toshi, Mari, Ruby, Kanata, || Mood: Confused ||

The rest of the answers were pretty lame. So lame, he was starting to get bored. It was all Family this and Friend that or Rain and Ruby begging to be loved. Same old shit. Instead, he grew more interested in the drama Ruby and some redhead started with each other. Kanata, was it? The girl seemed to have the upper hand in the situation as Ruby seemed to be attempting to take the high road but only pushed more buttons as she did so. Popping a jolly rancher into his mouth, he savored the sweet blueberry taste as he paid attention to the show.

All was going well until he felt an ominous chill trail down his spine. Feeling as if he was being watched, he looked around but found no one, in particular, staring at him. "That's weird." He mumbled, before turning his attention back to the fight.

Except someone felt the need to grab his attention. Rain had the balls to threaten him of all people. "Really? What secrets are you planning to expose that I haven't shared with the world already? I don't know what your problem is but the fact you think you have anything of value to share with the world is laughable at best. However, the fact you'd throw our friendship down the drain like that is honestly kind of despicable. Don't talk to me anymore you brainless twit."

Sparing no time to cut off any ties, Sayuri got up to move somewhere else, wanting nothing more to do with him. Though he looked relatively unfazed over cutting someone out of his life, he was still human. His hands inevitably trembled, balling into fists in a feeble attempt to reign himself in as his eyes began to sting. It was an automatic reflex that'd always get him out of things. But guys aren't supposed to cry, right? How many people was that so far anyway? He'd lost count months ago.

Frustrated over losing another friend and angry at himself for feeling bad about it, Sayuri turned away and prepared to leave instead, when he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. Before he could put one and one together, he felt an impressive force tackle him, nearly knocking him over and squeezing the air out of his lungs. "A-aki!" He cried, nearly choking on the blueberry jolly rancher he was previously sucking on. Forcing himself to swallow the candy, he coughed and was effectively stunned out of whatever mood he was in before. The boy's overbearingly bright energy sent him from nearly crying to almost dying and laughing at his classmate's antics. "Ahahaha, Is that even a question? Of course, you can be in my group!"

Returning the hug, he basked in the warmth long enough to fully wash away the sadness before prying the overhappy golden retriever off of him. With someone like Aki around, there was no time to be sad. "I'm glad to see you! but It can't be considered a group if it's just us two. Lets add...." Trailing off, he pointed his finger at the others, slowly moving it until he found someone worthy. A short male with pink hair and the bluest eyes he'd ever seen. "That guy! Come on."

Leading the way, he approached the male and tried to recall his name. "Hiroshi, was it? You and I have great taste, right?! Wanna join us? You look just like me except..." Raising his hand, palm faced down and level as if measuring his height only to recall it once he realized it would be rude to point out how short the other was. "Cuter!"

Saving himself, he moved on to another topic as if he hadn't just accidentally insulted the other. "If it's three people with great taste, we're sure to win!" Truthfully, the male did not know what he spoke of as no prize had been mentioned. In fact, it wasn't even a competition. Until Aki had approached him, he didn't even know they were supposed to group up, much less what their task should be.

"We should probably avoid having a sausage party though. Let's see..." Looking around much more, he noticed a girl with a weird hat standing close enough to this Hiroshi fellow. "You! and.." His gaze landed on a girl with glasses next, "You! Join us! We have candy!" He stated proudly, displaying his bag of jolly ranchers. Whatever the assignment was, he was looking forward to it.

a96e9dc39e0980e64f54c268ad8caaae.png

|| Location: Club Room || Interactions: Naomi || Mentions: Haruhi and Ruby || Mood: Embarassed/Distracted by kitty ||

Toshiro wasn't sure what Ruby meant when she called him dense. Wasn't she the dense one jumping to accusations like that?

Either way, it didn't matter. He had other shit to do and completely brushed it off. He was already on the task given to him the moment Haruhi mentioned groups. Pulling out a small box from the closet, he opened it and neatly emptied its contents onto an empty table for others to grab once they were ready to jot their ideas down. There were enough small notepads for every single person in the room as he wasn't sure how many groups would be formed or how many would be needed. Whatever wasn't used, he could put away after. Following that, he placed a cup of pens next to the notepads. By the time Haruhi was done talking, everything was all ready for anyone to grab one.

Grabbing one for himself, he found his gaze drawn to Naomi who was chatting with Chishiki. The sight was so wholesome, he couldn't help but make his way over to greet them. Except after the cat was passed back, Naomi looked a little lost. "Hello. Would you like to... go? Date with me?" He greeted her with his broken English, trying to ask her if she wanted to do the task together.

Toshi wasn't sure why he tried to do so in English but judging by her expression, he felt he said it wrong. Placing his face in his palm, he rubbed his temples and tried again in Japanese. "I mean, would you like to be in the same group? Sorry. My English is actually really bad. I don't know what came over me." He smiled apologetically before moving his gaze to the feline in her arms. "This little guy seems to like you." Reaching for it, he gave its chin a little rub. "You said its name was Yuki?"

Last edited:
GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa
Interactions: Chishiki, Aki, Sayuri, Mariko
Mentioned: @Luma @DANAsaur @Monbon @ScarletNova, @Everyone

Hiroki almost-almost-chuckled at Chishiki's answer to the question, but didn't in case it hurt her feelings or something. She really didn't have a brain to mouth filter, huh? It seemed like that was just her thing, it was sorta charming. In it's own weird way of course. Everyone in this room seemed a little weird, to be honest. Though a quick glance and she was being allowed to pet the kitten, so good for her.

Whatever drama or friction was going on (sometimes people butt heads...heh, buttheads) Hiroki decided to further ignore it unless it had anything to do with him for now. If there was some sort of fight it wasn't his problem, outside of being in the same room as the people y'know….actually, physically fighting. Who knows, maybe if they fought they'd at least have enough sense to take it out in the hallway where they wouldn't hurt anybody else in the room? Though it'd be interesting to see.

'No time for drama, Hiroki! Pay attention!' he thought, the voice in his head sounding a lot like Mirai. Damn voice of reason, being right and stuff.

Focusing on more important things for now than the drama, he tilted his head as Haruhi brought up everyone breaking off into groups and planning a fake date before they could go home, likely as a way to diffuse the situation, and at the topic of going home he thought about what he'd eat for dinner almost immediately.

A lightbulb went off momentarily as the drama turned into background noise. As cliche as it sounded, maybe an arcade date? Or a cafe date? Maybe buying snacks to share for a date, like maybe watching a movie or something? Something involving food maybe. Food was always good, other than a nap. Man, he was probably gonna end up going right to sleep instead of having dinner, huh? He almost missed the rest of what was being said by Haruhi, but it probably wasn't too important at the moment. He knew he wanted to be in a group with Chishiki at least, since she was fun to be around so far. Plus she was the one Hiroki knew the most here even though they met, like, ten minutes ago. That just means he knew her more than the people who introduced themselves not too long ago.

So he got off the couch and stretched, hearing a satisfying pop in his back with a plan to ask Chishiki to join the team when someone had approached him, who had been hugged by the loud blonde from a few minutes ago.

"Eh? My name's Hiroki, but close enough." Hiroki replied with a chuckle, quickly taking in the other's appearance and the first thing that came to mind was: pretty. Though as the other continued to speak, Hiroki's eyes nearly sparkled at the compliment. He was going to ignore the hand gesture, because he had enough people cracking jokes at his height today, thank you.

"I'm down for joining your group, though I don't think there's any prizes involved, but I'm not too sure. By the way your whole look is really cute and-" he started before realizing who else Sayuri had pointed out to join them and perked up. Whatever else he was going to say was likely a compliment, cause well...there was some truth to it, and Hiroki could always appreciate someone with a cute style.

"Oh hey, I was just about to ask Chi-chan if she wanted to join a group with me! You wanna, Chi-chan?" He asked the witch hat wearing girl, before his attention was quickly taken away by the bag of jolly ranchers like a Chihuahua suddenly being presented treats.

"Oh, you definitely have me sold." He blurted out. Who could say no to sweets? Heathens, probaby.

Chishiki Aida

Interactions: Suzuki Naomi (briefly), [Team Kawaii]
Mentions: Nobuyuki Chairo, Yuuta Satoshi, Inoue Kanata

"Aww…" Chishiki expressed a hint of disappointment that mega-burgers weren't a regular thing. "I guess that's just a stereotype then." It wasn't that surprising though; how would anyone even eat such a thing?! She was about to drop more questions about the West when some drama suddenly caught her attention. One lady in particular seemed to be attracting a lot of negative attention, and Red Tower was especially defensive… enough to send a chill down Chi-chan's spine.

Trying to minimize attention to herself, Chishiki wandered over to a nearby wall where there were less people around and stuck a few red stickers on the wall. "Anger… anger… anger…" she whispered with each sticker, turning back to the rest of the room. That'll help calm things down a bit at least. Hopefully no one was looking; she always hated showing off her powe—

"You!"

Welp.

The voice had come from what must've been Hiroki's sister, and Hiroki himself doubled the invitation. On first glance, it was a ridiculously cute group she'd been invited to, and Chishiki had an internal squealing session of delight that may have been less internal than intended. There was Hiroki who was still adorably short, his bubbly, tomboy sister with a bag of colorful candies, and a guy who was definitely just a puppy in a highschool boy's body. Not only that, but Hiroki's sister had also invited a timid girl who was equally precious. Hopefully, the puppy wouldn't spook her…

That said, once the initial delight of concentrated adorable wore off, the sparkle in Chishiki's eyes dimmed. Was she getting invited because they saw her as one of them? If she was going for the whole 'kawaii' thing, she could cut her hair short, cover herself in ribbons, and echo a bunch of cutesy anime tropes. No. Chishiki was an elegant lady!

…but now they were looking at her with all those expectations, and if she said no, she'd look all snobby. Snobby was not elegant at all! Well… maybe a little, but not her kind of elegant. Chishiki's gaze flicked between some of the other groups. There was one with Hat Buddy and a suuuper elegant looking guy: her first choice, all things being equal. Releasing a sigh that was definitely super subtle and not at all visible to anyone watching, Chishiki smiled, nodded, and joined the cutesy crowd.

"Okay! So… planning a date! I always imagined the perfect date as a quiet place where you and your special someone can relax together. Maybe a cafe with some warm tea?"

Ruby
Interactions: All in the club room
Mentions: All in the club room

Ruby can tell her headache is affecting her negatively. She takes a pill out of her pocket and chucks it in her mouth, then sips some iced tea and eats a little cake. She closes off her mind for a few minutes or so then, the tablet kicks in and her headache soon goes away. She releases a sigh.

"I apologize for being a royal grump," she says. "I had a headache and everything just made me snappy."

No sooner had she said sorry things came one after the other. She felt hurt by what Sayuri had said about love and her mind starts to wonder. 'Have I been a good enough friend to him? I also can't blame him for feeling that way. His mother never loved him. Even though I didn't have issues with my family per se, I was bullied a lot and I was lonely and have a lot of painful memories of my own.'

'Cooking is what keeps me sane and keeps the loneliness and painful way. It's one of the reasons me and Sayuri became friends," she thinks to herself. He helped me in the past when I was at my lowest so this time around I'll help him enjoy his life and have some normalcy once again.

Ruby is taken out of her thoughts when Kanata starts mouthing off to her. She gives a bone-chilling smile and a slight aura of blood lust can be seen coming off her.

'Oh, you just proved my point. You are bossy and you'll find out sooner or later that unlike other girls I'd be happy to go several rounds with you," she thinks to herself. She finishes the ice tea and then crushes the glass in her hand, shaking the last bits off her hand. Since Haruhi is trying to move the meeting along, she decides to let it all slide for now. She lets out a sigh to calm herself.

Despite her best efforts, Ruby feels dejected. She's not really sure what to do about Haruhi's assignment considering her interactions with certain members. She is silent for several moments then says "I haven't put my foot in my mouth like that for a while, but now I have, so I don't blame people for not wanting to be around me." She pauses for several moments, saying "well, I can't take back my mistake, however, to whoever I'm with for the team, I'll do my best to be nicer."

In a soft voice, Ruby adds "I know cake and cookie places are popular, but in my opinion, that's more of a girly thing than a guy's idea of a date, although I may be mistaken in some way."

She doesn't want to force herself on anyone with the way she was acting and sees that some members already have specific people in mind. So, she waits for anyone else to approach her.

tumblr_mkvdmkeuPc1qc5wono1_500.gif

Mariko Tanaka
New Member | Location: Club room
Interactions: Chishiki (@Luma), Hiroki (@Takumi), Sayuri (@Monbon), Aki (@DANAsaur)
Mentions: Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun), Haruhi, Miyuki
Mariko let out a sigh of relief once Ryunosuke had awakened, but that relief quickly left her as he questioned, with anger, who had hit him with the book. She felt horrible and she really needed to apologize for what happened. She lifted her shaky hand upward and was about to call out to him, but the scene was already changing and she lost her chance. Haruhi wanted them to group up to plan a date.

Oh boy. This was going to be complicated for Mariko. Already she wasn't sure what to do and she appeared to just be flailing around, unsure who to talk to or what to even do. There were so many outgoing people. So many flamboyant people. So many intense people. It was all rather terrifying. Maybe she could just hide somewhere and do some reading. Although that would require her book, and Ryunosuke still had that...

She let out a sigh.

She was startled out of her thoughts when a new member, who she recalled was named Sayuri, pointed over towards her and told her to join their group...because they had candy. Did she look like a child? Was he trying to kidnap her? Her mother always told her not to take candy from strangers. She held up her arms in a defensive pose for a moment, though like someone as harmless as her could do anything...except knock people out with books apparently. Book Throw. That would be a great attack for her Love Club video game character.

She looked to him, then to the blonde, then to the other male with pink hair, then to the female he had also picked out. She had a really cute costume on so maybe she wouldn't be so bad to interact with. Mari put her arms down and inched closer to them.

"U-uh, okay," she responded. It's not like she had a reason not to be apart of this group. They seemed nice enough, though she had to admit that three boys was a bit intimidating. It wasn't like she had a phobia like the lovely Miyuki, but Mariko wasn't used to interacting with many people at all and men just seemed a little harder. They all where kind of cute though, so maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"I haven't really been to a lot of places...but I would agree with the idea of a cafe. That sounds very nice and comfortable," she commented. Mariko had no references but books to go off of when it came to a date, but the cafe seemed to be a common place that she had read about in manga and other romance novels. "It gives the two time to talk to get to know each other."

She continued to think about all the dates she had read about. "A walk is nice too. That's a good time to hold hands. Maybe a walk after the cafe?"

yuuta-png.220961
🥀 ~ Yuuta Satoshi ~ 🥀
Interactions: Nobuyuki (@Qwert ) Kanata (@IceQueen)

Yuuta listened to his answer. He smiled, closing his eyes. "Not bad Noboyuki, not bad. But you need to ask 'why-aaah!" With the sudden weight placed against his thin frame, Yuuta let out a yelp of surprise. That was when he heard Kanata shove away his comments, dismissing them as the ramblings of an idiot. Yuuta tried to speak up, still trying to keep himself upright.

"Ka...na...ta..." He stammered out the best he could. Still, he kept up, knowing that to appear a burden would only bring offense to a maiden, and for him of all people to offend a lady? Why that would truly be a dark day. With his neck still slightly askew, Yuuta grit his teeth and folded his hands in front of him. and with only a deep breath, he had reset. Any and all discomfort that he might have displayed, replaced with a warm and bright smile. "Well in spite of the cruel words of the beautiful woman beside me... Intimacy is good, but Kanata-san is right."

Yuuta made a flourish to the room around them. "Take a glance at the room my, Great Detective. Surely you've noticed it. Each beauties distinct and priceless charm? Every one is unique, and thus their desires differ from person to person. Yet they all share a common trait: The desire for happiness.

He brought his hands together and folded them. "That should be the most important part of any date: Make the girl happy." He then looked up at Kanata, his eyes still closed, but a bead of sweat forming on his brow. "Though if I may have my shoulder back, I'd greatly appreciate it." He gave a forced "Ha-Ha" still trying to keep a straight face.

d6394d4e8d525d03ac10df2bfa52ada6.gif

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club Room
Interactions: Alex, Ryu, (@Shinku⭐Kun) Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Toshiro (@Monbon), Naomi (@IceQueen)
Mentions: Ryu, Miyuki, Toshiro, Naomi, general
Haruhi watched as the club members started to form their groups. It seemed to be going fairly well, with a couple exceptions, but over all she believed that everyone would be able to get along in the end. There might be some rough patches at first, but usually in a club like Love Club, things worked out in the end. Even when things went wrong.

She wrote the assignment on the board just in case the commotion had caused someone to not hear her when she explained. She then continued to monitor the process until Alex came over to her. He asked her to join the group with him. She smiled.

"I don't have a group yet, so sure. I'll join you guys," she commented. Was it cheating since she was the president? Wouldn't she be the most qualified for planning a date? After all, according to the students at Bara High School she was the Queen of Hearts. But there was long-term members as well who were excellent at planning dates too. And it was important for a club president to also do rather than just dictate.

She left the board and followed Alex back over to the rest of his group which so far seemed to consist of Ryu and Miyuki. No surprise there. Alex had clearly set that up on purpose. Insert Haruhi pictured with a thumbs up here.

"Got anyone else in mind for this group here or is this all of us?" she asked. She was not aware of anyone else the three might have in mind for this group. She glanced around the room for a moment. Most were getting their groups together already but there were still a few of them that didn't know where to go. "There's a few more members we can add if you want the extra minds. Though I'm sure us four could handle this assignment just fine. We have our lovely event planner here with us after all. She's already planned plenty of dates in the past."

Honestly, this assignment was better suited for the new members. Most of the older members had already experienced this in real time. But it was a good way to break the ice between all of them and a good way to have older members teach some things to the new ones.

She glanced around the room. Her eyes spotted a stressed Toshiro as he rubbed his temples. He was trying to interact with Naomi. Haruhi's lips curved into a smile that would envy even The Grinch's signature 'I figured out how to stop Christmas from coming' smile. A chuckle escaped her.

"Why don't we add Naomi and Toshiro to the group?" she questioned. She didn't really wait for much of an answer though as she raised out her hand and called out to them.

"Toshiro! Come on over to our group and bring Naomi with you!" she shouted out.

Nobuyuki Chairo
Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds ), Kanata (@IceQueen)

Nobuyuki listened closely to Yuuta, as his answer would be ever invaluable. After hearing "Not bad," he felt quite proud, like a dog being pet for doing a trick. He fought against the grin that began to form on his face. But he didn't have to fight it for long. A red-haired girl, who introduced herself as Kanata before, had approached the two. After listening to her thoughts on the subject, Nobuyuki didn't feel as good as he did on his answer beforehand. But Nobuyuki understood what she said, and ultimately agreed.

Yuuta had agreed with Kanata as well, though Nobuyuki could tell by his expression that he was pretty uncomfortable. Yuuta told him "Surely you've noticed it. Each beauties distinct and priceless charm? Every one is unique, and thus their desires differ from person to person." Nobuyuki had a gripping urge to say something along the lines of "They're nice and all, but what are they to a good mystery?" Luckily, the reasonable side of him had prevented this.

Yuuta then said something that stuck out to Nobuyuki. "Yet they all share a common trait: The desire for happiness. That should be the most important part of any date: Make the girl happy." Nobuyuki knew what he wanted to say to this....well he at least knew the general message. Nobuyuki wanted to be able to say the message in a way that will astound Yuuta. It wasn't every day that Nobuyuki met someone with as much--no, more flair than he did. If he wanted to ever be a memorable detective, he had to speak memorably.

So he thought of all the fancy words he could use. "So the focal point of your informing me is that every girl yearns for joy, all correct? And you have also made a point to say that all women, and all people, by and large, are all diverse, all correct? I have no qualms with these claims, as I am of the belief that they are quite fairly immaculate. However, this is cause of a query that has come to light in the...recesses of my mind?" He tilted his head a bit at the phrase "recesses of my mind," like a dog confused.

He decided to drop the fancy words, for he felt if he continued he'd end up losing himself in them. "What I'm trying to say is that if all girls are different, and have different likes, dislikes, et cetera, then a good date would be different for each girl, wouldn't it?" He asked, splaying his hands out a bit for emphasis. "And then, if that is true then how do we do a project like this? I mean, it's been fun so far don't get me wrong, but how do we make a good date without an actual person going on the date?"

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions Aki , Ruby, Mariko, Chishiki, Hiroki || Mentions: || Mood: Excited ||

"Good! Hikkun, Mari-chan, and Chi-chan. Welcome!" Sayuri clapped his hands together upon their acceptance of his invitation. "Help yourselves to as much candy as you want!" The others soon began to name off ideas and gave him a pretty big clue of what the actual assignment was. "A date? Cafe? Hold on a second."

Dashing away from the others, he maneuvered past people and grabbed notebooks for the group as well as a few pens, taking an extra in case he found another victim friend to group with. Toshi was obviously the first option but he was again busy with someone else. "Why invite me to a club if you're not gonna play with me?" He mumbled to himself before turning his attention to the only other friend that was even remotely acceptable, Ruby.

Sayuri was still avoiding Rain and Bob like the plague but Ruby was fair game, right? "Rubes, you should join u- Why's your hand dirty? You should probably take care of that. Then join us. We have candy and cute friends!"

Leaving her be to decide whether she wanted to join or not, Sayuri hurried back to his group and handed out notebooks to everyone present. "Okay so quiet cafe tea and peaceful walk..." Jotting the notes down with cute round letters, Sayu decorated each idea with flowers and hearts to make the notes more pleasing to the eye. "Won't that be boring though? A cafe would put both parties on the spot to find something to talk about. The pressure would be immense." Having gone on a few dates before, he thought back to the cafe dates. Sure, some were charismatic, but it was easy to get nervous and mess up really bad or say the wrong thing.

"Why not something more fun like an arcade or shopping?" He wondered out loud. "It's easy to strike up a conversation when there's something to actually talk about AND distractions everywhere make it easier to not get as nervous or self conscious. Once you spend enough time together, maybe food or tea after?" He suggested. Though Sayuri had plenty of ideas and tons of experience, he'd never once had a perfect date. "To me, the ideal date is something fun. As long as the pair have a blast, it's a win."

Chishiki Aida

Interactions: Mariko Tanaka @ScarletNova, Sayuri Satou @Monbon
Mentions: Nope.

Walk! Hand holdings! Chishiki felt an immediate kinship with… glasses. What was her name again? Ta… Tanaka-chan! "I remembered!" Chishiki suddenly slammed her hands on the table in a burst of joy right after the shy girl had shared her thoughts.

"Oh, uhm… never mind, sorry. Good thinking, Tanaka-chan!" Chishiki smiled, sitting back down and hoping she hadn't just over-emphasized the girl's name in the excitement. But remembering names was so rare, this was a special occasion! Why Tanaka-chan's name anyway? Chishiki took a long, inquisitive look at her. She appeared to be a fellow introvert if first-impressions were anything to go by: that'd explain it! "We must have similar brain frequencies…" Chishiki marveled to herself in a voice that was not as hushed as it needed to be.

Hiroki's sister….. darn, no double name-remembering. Wait, had the girl even introduced herself? Chishiki wasn't sure if she had, or if she'd had just forgotten. Maybe before she entered the room? Anyway, she returned with a notebook and flowered it up. "Cute!" Chishiki smiled, watching the notes grow more and more pretty as she reached into the bag of candy and deliberately dug deep to grab a blue one.

"Hm…" Chishiki pondered the note girl's words. She was trying to find a way to say, "That sounds awful," in a polite—

Wait, crap.

"I mean… an awfully… uhm… chaotic date…" she explained, trying her best to save it while still being honest. "You know, when you're at the store and you're surrounded by so many colors and emotions it's hard to think. I can't imagine what an arcade must be like! Plus, I never really have trouble talking…"

Having said all that, Chishiki did feel like she was being too harsh there. Wearing her friendliest smile, she chuckled and tried to soften things up with a little humor, "But then again, it's a good thing we don't have the same tastes, right? That way we don't have to compete with each other, hehe~!" Nice! Keep it fun and casual!

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa
Interactions: Chishiki, Aki, Sayuri, Mariko
Mentioned: @Luma @DANAsaur @Monbon @ScarletNova, @Everyone

Hiroki listened as Mariko and Chishiki gave some pretty good ideas which added on to the cafe idea he had bouncing around in his head not too long ago as their group began forming and coming up with pretty good ideas.

"Where would you go? What would you do? How long would it last? What would you do to make it romantic? When is the perfect time to hold hands? When is the perfect time to kiss?"

Haruhi's words about the assignment rattled around in his skull for a moment, the bit about kissing sticking out. He assumed it was a first date type of scenario, so the whole kissing thing totally depended on the people on the date in question. While he'd probably save kissing for a second date sort of thing personally, there wasn't really a way to tell when the 'perfect time' to kiss was. Some people didn't like kissing either.

Then Sayuri went and got supplies for them and as he jotted their suggestions down and threw some of his own out, Hiroki listed their ideas and suggestions down himself as well as when to hold hands...before doodling what was supposed to be a rather round penguin in the margin once there was nothing else to jot down.

"One of the questions was about kissing, I think that could be saved for a few dates in if the couple in question even cares for it." He added, when Sayuri and Chishiki began talking about arcade dates after Chi-chan got rather excited about remembering Mariko's name.

There she goes again with her brain to mouth filter. Oh Chi-chan you silly goose. Deciding that now would be a good time to add onto the conversation, Hiroki stopped his doodling and placed his elbow on his knee and rested his chin on his hand.

"An arcade date could be a second date if the first one ends well, maybe they can take a walk in the park afterwards? Gives 'em time to chill and talk about if they had fun or not and if they wanna go back another time." He pointed out from where he sat before reaching for the bag of candy and getting a green one for himself.

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Haruhi, Toshiro, The Chaos Group
Interactions- Haruhi @ScarletNova Toshiro @Monbon
Color-#aed9e0

It seemed getting lost in the chaos was something Naomi would feel often in this club. Was that her speed? Honestly she wasn't sure, but it was quite similar to back in America. The chaos was somehow a bit comforting. Naomi was trying to decide who to approach or who to join she heard the soft but clumsy whispers of english behind her. Turning around, cat still in her arms, Naomi narrowed her gaze a little. Was he really asking her on a date or was it...

"Ah." Naomi mumbled, now understanding what he meant more clearly. He was asking about the given assignment, not actually asking her on a date. A part of her felt a little ashamed for getting excited. Still his sheepishness at the english comment had her giggling a little. "Your english is fine.... eh, I didn't quite catch your name." She mumbled. Naomi would be forever cursed with bad memory on names. As he mentioned the cat Naomi nodded. "To be exact, I named him Snowball but I wasn't entirely sure how to translate that directly to japanese." It was a little embarrassing she couldn't translate the name well. Naomi was still sort of acting sheepish when she heard her name called. Blushing a little Naomi smiled.

"Come on then, Toshiro was it? I wouldn't want to leave Haruhi waiting."

Inoue Kanata
Location- Club Room
Mentions- Nobuyuki, Yuuta
Interactions- Yuuta @Reanimator Spuds Nobuyuki @Qwert
Color-#e56b6f

Kanata was not about to get off Yuuta's shoulder anytime soon. After that small fit of irritation she needed a recharge on her batteries. "You won't be getting your shoulder back Yuuta. I'm angry and I need someone to smush into submission." She commented like it was the most natural thing in the world. Still her attention turned back to the very confused detective. The way he acted was almost cute, a naive man who would become an even better charmer than Yuuta if he stayed true to himself.

"You're smart. Certainly smarter than Yuuta was his first few fledgling months on school grounds. Honestly the definition of a perfect date changes depending on the woman so the key is to find out what she likes and what she doesn't so you can make a date she'll like. For an assignment like this we can pick a girl. If you want we can use me." She stated, as clearly Kanata was the only woman in the current conversation she would be the easiest to make an example of. "When it comes to figuring out what a girl likes you can either be subtle or, if you have balls of steel, then you can ask her straight out. You can also put your eyeballs and ears to work. If you hear her talking with her friends about her favorite cafe maybe making a stop there on your date would be a good idea. If you hear she likes a specific food maybe take her somewhere that serves that food. Honestly for women sometimes its the small things like little gifts and thoughtful gestures that make their heart swoon."

Mariko Tanaka
Interactions: Chishiki (@Luma), Hiroki (@Takumi), Sayuri (@Monbon), Aki (@DANAsaur), Ruby (@Rads)
Mentions: N/A​

Mariko watched as the one who invited her into the group ran off for a moment to get paper and pencils for them to write their ideas and notes down. On the way back, he invited Ruby into their group. Mariko fiddled with her glasses, pushing them back a little even though they weren't even falling. Maybe she should have mentioned something to Ruby. She was suggested to talk with her after those adventures in the woods, but Mari just struggled to find the right way to start up conversations with people. Well, maybe this would be a good opportunity.

Once Sayuri had returned and he mentioned the fact that a cafe might put too much pressure on one to talk to another, Mariko was already regretting all of her thoughts she ever had. He was right. Would she even be able to talk with someone at a cafe on a first date? That was rather terrifying. But he went on to mention arcades or shopping. What if that wasn't your thing either? Planning a date seemed so hard to do...

Mariko jumped from her thoughts slightly when she heard Chishiki shout out that she remembered something. What did she remember? Well, it seemed they wouldn't ever find out. But she did compliment Mariko which was nice. And she said something about having the same brain frequencies. It was a comment that caused a pink blush to come over Mariko's cheeks. She wasn't quite sure what the witch hat wearing girl meant by that, but for some reason it made Mariko happy.

"Thank you," she responded back to the compliment earlier about her idea.

It seemed Chishiki wasn't too fond of the shopping or arcade idea. Something about too much going on around you, which Mariko could understand. Then Hiroki chimed on on his thoughts about a kiss.

"If the couple in question even cares for it."

His comment rang through her mind. Maybe that was the problem. They all had different ideas on what type of date would be fun. And that was making it impossible to really choose the right date.

"Um, maybe we should look at this with a specific couple in mind instead of just shooting out ideas? If we know what the couple likes and doesn't like, what their personalities are like, then maybe we'd do a better job at coming up with a date they would enjoy. Something that could be fun for one of you might not be for someone else. Or like you mentioned, if the couple would even want to kiss. We don't know that unless we have two people to go off of. So, maybe we should try planning it with people in mind?"

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions Aki , Ruby(assuming you're joining this team), Mariko, Chishiki, Hiroki || Mentions: n/a || Mood: Hyped ||

Sayu's eyes shone with a bright light, expecting praise or some kind of valuable feedback. If he had a tail, there was no doubt that it'd be wagging. It could be said that he took this assignment very seriously. It was as if all his experience was finally coming to use and-

"That sounds awful."

Smack Hit right in the ego! What he got instead from this weird hat girl was an unfiltered opinion. It was harsh but she wasn't completely wrong. Clutching his chest as if she had wounded him, Sayuri sighed and accepted she probably meant no harm. "You have a point. Everyone is different, I've only dated two introverts in my life. I'm amazed they can manage to get a date at all sometimes, ahaha."

This was all quickly followed by Hiroki's input. Humming to himself, Sayu pondered it over. "Parks aren't bad. Especially if they have swings or a carousel!" Giving the shorter boy a thumbs up, he accepted that idea too only to realize there were actual questions they had to answer. "Wait, what were the questions again?" Pulling out the pen to write them down, he thought about the topic of kissing. "Kissing is just something that just comes naturally, no? It's like instinct! If it's one you don't have, just find someone to practice with. If you don't experiment, how do you know?"

Nodding as if it made perfect sense, his attention turned back to the clumsy girl from before. Mariko? Though quiet, the girl seemed really smart. Loudly clapping his hands together, he got an idea. "YES! We have a perfectly even group right here! Let's base it off what we would want and make this the best date ever!"

a96e9dc39e0980e64f54c268ad8caaae.png

|| Location: Club Room || Interactions: Naomi, Haruhi@ScarletNova, probably the other members in the team as well. || Mentions: || Mood: Neutral ||

"Uh my name? Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I'm-"

"Toshiro! Come on over to our group and bring Naomi with you!" The president's voice cut through his sentence loud and clear, booming across the room without difficulty. Waving, back he signaled he'd be right over. It seemed they wouldn't have to worry about finding others to join them.

Clearing his throat, he continued where he left off, "Toshiro. Akayama Toshiro. I was told to join this club to relax but you'll probably find this isn't the best place to do that. Not that it's bad. The people are great people and mean no harm. They're just a little.. " Trying to find the right word, his gaze landed back on Haruhi's group. "... Eccentric."

Nodding in agreement with Naomi, he picked up a few supplies on his way over and handed them to others in the group. "Shall we answer the questions one by one? First off should be location. A planetarium would be fun."

interaction: Mariko @ScarletNova Aki @DANAsaur Hiroki @Takumi @Luma Chishiki Sayuri @Monbon.

Ruby is still not fully confident in her ability to be accepted by others and anticipates being pushed away. But she rubs her arm a couple of times then pushes the thoughts out of her head.

She walks over to the group and then says "I can't take back what I did before, but I will do my best to bring in positive vibes, as some would say, if I'm accepted into this group. I can't say I'm good at making friends at this stage, but I hope I can learn from others, and I hope I can help them in some way too."

She starts thinking about what the others have said both within the group and outside of this group. "Hmm, what people are saying is true about how dates can go based on each person's needs and personality, and experiences," she says.

"I don't have any dating experience but I'm a quick study and most of the time pick up on the hints from signs and such."

'I got to admit most of the guys here don't do it for me, lack of maturity, and so on, but a date with Toshiro could be a lot of fun and I want to make up for putting him on the spot like that,' she thinks to herself.

She also notices Hiroki hitting it off with Chishiki and playfully and teasingly says, "Oh, could it be that she's your type? They do say girls like her have an interesting charm, and yes, the lovers club does play cupid, which makes me the odd duck of the group, but if you need a big sister to help you in other ways, I'm happy to play along." She playfully ambushes Say-kun with a hug and rubs her face against his to tease him just a little.

Last edited:
Season 1 End Post. You can skip this if you want.
Interactions: Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds )
Mentions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova ) Alex (@Shinku⭐Kun )

Shione internally hoped that Yuuta would be successful in his mission. As much as she wanted to follow him and observe what could be the groundwork of her two best friends' romance, she managed to stop herself from doing so. Haruhi might spot her and prematurely find out that she was behind everything which would undermine the purpose of Operation Scary Doki in the first place.

But human nature was inherently fascinated by the unknown. That's why Shione was now visibly squirming from where she stood due to how conflicted she felt about her desire to witness Haruhi and Alex's juicy reaction and her commitment to ensuring what could be the last chance she had of setting those two up.

"If only I had more time" She mused. But the reality was, by the end of this camp, she would need to leave the club due to the ultimatum set by her older brother. There was only one way she could possibly stay in the club, and that is to find someone who genuinely loves her and wants to be in a relationship with her by the end of this training camp.

Suddenly she felt a tug at her shoulder from behind. Upon facing backward, she was met by her ever-reliable maid, Griselda, who already has what seemed to be a parabolic microphone in hand. "I figured you'd want to listen in on the events that are about to transpire."

With a sheepish grin on her face, the silver-haired girl took the device from her maid and gave her a thumb's up. "Oh what would I do without you, Griselda."

After finding a relatively good and well-hidden vantage point Shione began listening in on Yuuta, Alex, and Haruhi. She couldn't help giggling at how Haruhi and Alex initially reacted. Still she was impressed with how Alex stood his ground to protect his damsel in distress and show her just how brave he was in the face of an unknown threat. Like King Arthur pulling Caliburn from the stone, Alex grabbed a short, yet thick branch and proceeded to furiously bonk the monster until it was revealed to be Yuuta.

Thankfully, Alex stopped after discovering the monster was actually the club Vice-President. However, the situation felt too awkward for Shione to come right away to Yuuta's rescue. She waited for Haruhi and Alex to leave before rushing to the fallen playboy's side and assessing the damage the Blonde Tanuki inflicted on him.

Relief washed over the silver-haired girl when she concluded that Yuuta didn't suffer any serious injuries. Just a few minor cuts and bruises. She wouldn't forgive herself if she allowed the pink-haired ladiesman to get seriously hurt.

After removing the now-torn costume from Yuuta, she carried him gingerly back to the villa bridal style. Even though she had already performed a preliminary inspection on the guy, she wasn't taking any chances of injuring him any further if she dragged him back or carried him haphazardly. Griselda seems to have disappeared to god knows where too so it wasn't practical or safe to have Yuuta leaning on her while she dragged him back to the villa.

Since she didn't want the others to see the state Yuuta was in, Shione used one of the less conspicuous entrances to the villa and carried Yuuta back to her room. She laid the unconscious boy on her bed before hurriedly grabbing a first aid kit, clean towels, and a basin of clean warm water.

Due to Yuuta's unconscious state, there was no way of effectively cleaning and treating his wounds other than…

*Slap* The sound of Shione smacking her cheeks with her palms reverberated in the room. She was pumping herself for what she was about to do next. Like that purple guy said in that superhero movie that seems to have so many referencable quotes "the hardest choices require the strongest wills".

"No. Now's not the time to be embarrassed, Shione. Get a hold of yourself! The guy risked life and limb to go along with your crazy plans. The least you could do is take care of him properly." She said aloud to herself as she pumped herself for what she had to do next.

After laying out the materials needed to treat Yuuta in a convenient location, she gulped, took a deep breath, and resolved herself. Carefully so as to not wake Yuuta up, Shione sat on the edge of the bed and carefully positioned Yuuta's head on her lap.... In other words, she gave him a lap pillow!!! Thank god Yuuta was unconscious. Otherwise, she would have to treat him while her beet-red face was in full view.

After another round of cheek smacking, Shione finally got to work. She dipped the clean towels she prepared in the basin of warm water before using them to clean Yuuta's injuries. Afterward, she began applying non-stinging disinfectant on his cuts and bruises before finally wrapping Yuuta's wounds with some clean bandages. She managed to do all this without waking Yuuta from his peaceful slumber.

Once she finished with her treatment, she sighed in relief. For now, all the pink-haired boy has to do is get enough rest and not exert himself more than he has to and he'd be in tip-top shape in no time. Come to think of it, Yuuta is surprisingly durable. Shione was worried that Alex might have hit him a bit too hard but he managed to get away with relatively minor injuries. And yet he has accomplished so much with that heroic sacrifice he performed. Hopefully, his efforts caused the gentle push Haruhi needed to see Alex as a man instead of just a childhood friend.

Shione smiled at Yuuta's sleeping figure. She had to admit that despite his flashy and flamboyant nature, Yuuta is actually an attractive guy. He's always willing to put himself out there for other people and even place himself in harm's way as he did earlier. Needless to say, he is quite handsome.

"You really did good out there, Yuuta. Someday, I'd like to return the favor." Shione said in a soft yet grateful tone before planting a kiss on the sleeping vice-president's cheek.

Unfortunately, Griselda entered the room as she was doing this, causing the already flustered girl to freeze up upon noticing the maid's presence.

"Ahem~ While it would seem that you're a bit …busy, Shione-sama. I'm afraid I must insist on interrupting…" the maid makes a motion with her hand as if to say "whatever the heck it is you're doing". With how serious she delivered that message, however, Shione had no time to panic.

Griselda stepped closer and handed her an envelope. After opening it, she retrieved a piece of paper. There was nothing written on the paper other than a distinct Cicada crest. Shione's eyes widened at the symbol before her. It was the Higurashi family crest. Having it delivered to her only meant one thing.

"Is transport ready, Griselda?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, Shione-sama. The limo is waiting just outside the premises and a private jet is waiting for us at the airport." Griselda replied as she handed Shione's phone to her.

Quickly opening up the display, she hurriedly began typing a message for Haruhi.

"Hey, Haru. I'm sorry but something came up and I need to leave immediately. Please inform the others for me… I'll see you back at school

-Love,

Shione."

After sending the message to her friend, Shione gently moved Yuuta's head from her lap pillow to an actual pillow. Then both mistress and maid quietly departed back to the family mansion.

bi4yFBz.png

The Higurashi Siblings

Time: 11:00 P.M.

After several hours of non-stop travel, Shione finally arrived back home in the Higurashi Family Mansion. She immediately made a beeline for the library with the sound of her heavy footsteps echoing through the wide, empty halls.

She came to a stop in front of a set of large wooden double doors with intricate carvings depicting forest scenery. The most distinct part of the entire thing was the same Cicada Crest split down the middle acting as the handles to the door.

Shione placed her hands on the door handles but hesitated to open them just yet. Due to their overwhelmingly busy schedules, the six Higurashi siblings rarely ever see each other, much less gather together in one place. However, to maintain their bond with each other and as proof of their love for one another, two agreements were formed between them. The first of which was that whenever they receive a letter with nothing printed on it other than their family crest, they would stop whatever it is they are doing and immediately rush back home. The second was that every year, they each get a request that has to be granted no matter what… however, that request must benefit their sibling instead of themself.

The silver-haired girl did not have any idea who among her siblings called this summons nor what they wanted to discuss. The worst-case scenario was that her older brother, Shiro, called this summons and would use his request to get Shione to quit the Lover's Club for good.

"But that doesn't make sense." Shione thought to herself. "He said that I had til the end of the Training Camp to find true love or else I'd have to quit the club… I should still have had more time… so why?"

There was no use thinking about such matters now. She needed to get to the bottom of this mystery and the answer lay beyond these imposing wooden doors. After taking a deep breath, Shione pushed the double doors open, revealing the majestic grand library within. Rows upon rows of bookshelves containing books about every topic imaginable decorated the room. At the far end of the library, several chairs were organized to face each other in a circular fashion.

As Shione neared the lounge area of the library, she saw a purple-haired guy sleeping comfortably on one of the chairs while two figures can be seen having a friendly conversation. The purplehead was none other than her dear younger brother, Hisashi. He's always had a weak constitution so it's normal to see him dozing off every now and then. One of two people engaged in conversation was a guy with distinct red hair, her younger brother, Hiromi. The other was a black-haired guy that seemed to command dignity and respect despite his friendly discussion with Hiromi. It was none other than Shiro Higurashi, the acting patriarch of the prestigious Higurashi family.

Gathering all her courage, Shione marched towards her older brother and confronted him face-to-face.

"This isn't fair, Shiro-nii. You said I had until the end of the training camp before I have to leave the club. But what do you do, huh? You call a summons and gather us all here just so what? You'd use your request to force me to leave my beloved club… That's just the worst!" She protested with all her might to the point that she could feel tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Whoa, calm down, Shione. I didn--" Shiro tried to explain to himself to his younger sister but he was cut off by another voice coming from the other end of the room.

"Shiro-niisan didn't call this summons, Shione-neesan. I did." A black-haired boy said as he casually walked towards them. He had a platinum-brown-haired girl in tow, who was cheerfully humming a song.

Shione turned around in a mix of surprise and confusion, only to come face-to-face with her younger brother, Toshiro, and her younger sister, Shiori.

"Wha… you did, Toshiro? But why?" Shione responded in pure astonishment. She turned around and gave Shiro an apologetic smile before retreating to the furthest couch away from him as if she were a dog with its tail tucked between its legs.

"Yeah, I was surprised when I found out that Shiro-aniki wasn't the one who called us all here today. Usually, he's the one initiating these summons." Hiromi commented.

Shiro sighed as he rubbed his temples, still quite taken aback by Shione's outtburst earlier. "You could have said something to us, Toshiro. Would have saved me from getting berated by your older sister just now." Shiro said in an exasperated voice.

Hisashi had just woken up from his peaceful nap. He blinked a few times and flashed a satisfied grin once he saw that all of his siblings were now present.

"Oh hi, everyone! I've missed you all~ But why are we here, anyway?" Hisashi asked sheepishly.

"Well, Toshiro-oniichan has something to ask of you guys. Though it particularly concerns Shio-nee the most~" Shiori replied enthusiastically.

Shione's ears perked when she heard what her little sister said. What does Toshiro want and how does this concern her?

"I'm sorry for calling upon you all with such short notice. I know everyone of you must have been busy but the matter I am about to discuss with you cannot afford to delay until our annual get together." Toshiro relayed in an urgent manner.

"As you're all well aware of by now, before I joined this family, I worked in the world's underworld as an assassin-for-hire. During that time, I've made several friends and acquaintances which I'm still in contact with to this day. One of them, Yoru, recently lost someone dear to him. Without that person, he basically has nobody else left in his life and I'm afraid he'd go back to the way he was before meeting that certain someone. Right now he needs to transfer to an ordinary school and experience what it feels like to be a normal student. He also needs help to move on from that tragedy and maybe experience love as well. "

Pausing for a moment, he directed his gaze to his older sister.

"That's why I will use my request right now… Shiro-oniisan, please allow Shione-oneesan to remain in her beloved Lover's club." Toshiro declared in as a commanding voice as he could muster.

"Huh…?" With the way the conversation is going, Shione didn't expect that Toshiro would use his request like that. Then again, he couldn't have used his request to help his friend unles…

One could virtually see the light bulb materializing above Shione's head. She wanted to hug the shit out of Toshi right now but she had to maintain her composure since this was a serious famiy meeting.

"The… Then I'll use my request now too. I would like to request all of you to do everything in your power to process Yoru's transfer to Bara High. And I will enlist him in the Lover's club!" Shione declared almost too enthusiastically. "... For Toshiro's sake."

Hearing his siblings requests, Shiro could do nothing but sigh vehemently. "You clever brats… I didn't expect you'd use your requests this way, but I suppose you still manage to meet the criteria of selflessness…" If one were to look closely, they could have sworn that Shiro was momentarily smiling in defeat for a second. "All in favor of granting Toshiro and Shione's request, raise your hand".

"Hai~ Hai~ Whatever makes Toshi-oniichan and Shio-nee happy, I'm all for it." Shiori exclaimed.

"I agree as well." Hisashi replied in a barely audible tone as he was on the verge of dozing off once again.

"For outsmarting Shiro-aniki at his own game, I'll say yes as well." said Hiromi with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"We've already reached a majority vote but I'll go ahead and make it unanimous. The family agrees to grant your requests, Shione and Toshiro."

7929330ad863541e8c2ad84680d58925.jpg
906d399f694a36584bccefc0b0460fea.jpg

Shione Higurashi & Yoru Yomikawa
Location: Bara High Third Floor Hallway --- > Lover's Club Club Room
Interactions: Nobuyuki (@Qwert) | Yuuta (@Reanimator Spuds) | Kanata (@IceQueen) | Haruhi (@ScarletNova)
Mentions: Everyone in the Club​

"And that marks number 6."

Standing in front of one of the various fire exits of a certain school was a silver-haired boy. He was jotting something on a notepad. If one were to have a closer look, the notepad would be filled with highly accurate drawings of Bara High's layout from the courtyard, the gymnasium, and all the floors of the main school building. Each of these locations have notes attached to them detailing possible escape routes in case of an emergency.

Having lived a life filled with violence, Yoru Yomikawa was accustomed to always being on guard and prepared for any danger that may come his way.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you." The familiar voice of a certain silver-haired girl caused Yoru to almost drop his notepad in surprise. It looks like he's been found out after all this time.

"Ehe~ Shione-san, there you are! I was searching for you as well. I must have gotten lost with today being my first day here and all." Yoru explained nervously.

While most of the student body view Shione Higurashi as a prim and proper honor student, Yoru views her as a dangerous person. Still, he would risk incurring her wrath if it meant sticking to his routine. After all, he considers himself a coward so he needs to ensure that he has proper contingencies and preparations in place in the event of an emergency or an attack.

Shione, on the other hand, noticed the contents of the silver-haired boy's notepad. She sighed before approaching Yoru and placing her right hand on his left shoulder gently.

"I know it's hard to kill old habits... but you aren't in any warzone or life-threatening situation any more. Relax and take it easy. You're no longer a tool of that Company of yours. Instead you're just a normal highschool boy." Shione said in an almost motherly tone. "Now c'mon. I need to introduce you to the others and we're running a bit late."

"I... Uhhh... Thanks." Yoru replied, unsure of how to react to what Shione had just said.

He felt Shione's hand grip his own as she pulled him along to the direction of the club... To an outsider's point of view, it looked like two normal friends walking together. Some may even speculate that the two of them are in a relationship. However, that couldn't be further from the truth. Yoru was struggling to hide his emotions as the persona of the Motherly Shione was replaced by a Warden who had caught a prisoner trying to escape as evidenced by the vice-like grip she has on Yoru's hand.

"Hey, Shione-san... could I bother you to perhaps loosen your grip? I swear I'm not going to try to escape or anything!" Yoru exclaimed.

"Nope~ Now be a good boy. We're almost there~"

It didn't take too long for the silver-haired duo to reach the Lover's club. However, it seemed that the two of them really arrived late. Everyone was split off into groups of varying sizes and an assignment was written on the whiteboard instructing them to plan a date.

Well this is awkward. Aside from his friend's older sister, he knew practically nobody in the room.. at least personally anyways. He recognized two prolific people in one group. One of them is the sole daughter of the Nakamura and the only son of the Kisaragis. And with Shione here that makes three children of the most influential families in Japan attending the same school.

"Goddamit Toshiro, are you trying to get me killed? This place is more dangerous than a battlefield!" Yoru thought.

And why wouldn't he? When all these high-profile children are gathered in one place, then that just makes it easier for their families rivals, enemies, or just about anybody trying to earn some ransom moneyin exchange for any one of the three.

After taking a deep breath and putting more thought on the situation, he realized that his fears were unfounded. Both the Higurashi and Kisaragi family have their infamous Combat Maid Squads to protect their family members and he also noticed some undercover agents which he now believes to be affiliated with the Nakamura Group on his way to school. If that wasn't enough, it's practically impossible--- Nay! Suicide to kidnap Shione in the first place.

Shione was disappointed when it turned out that they were late. More so when everyone already divided themselves into groups. There were lots of new faces too, hard proof of how successful the others' campaign to gather new recruits have been. Despite the fact that the time for introductions have come and passed, but there's still time to join the others and perhaps personally introduce themselves.

"Let's see... which group would be perfect for us..." Shione scanned the room once more and found a group with only three members. She was about to join them with Yoru in tow but paused abruptly when she realized one of its members was Yuuta. Her face immediately flushed when she recalled the lap pillow and kiss she gave the playboy vice-president during the training camp. If there was a god out there, she desperately prayed that Yuuta was indeed unconscious during that entire time.

"On second thought, It's better if you join those guys alone. I'll go join the Prez's group." Shione told Yoru nervously before gently nudging him towards the trio as if he's some sort of sacrfice for her to escape. Afterwards, she took a deep breath to regain her composure before joining Haruhi and the others.

"Hey, Haru-chan. Guess who's not leaving the club after all!" The silver-haired girl greeted Haruhi with a toothy grin.

Meanwhile, Yoru was confused as heck. One minute, Shione was manhandling him towards a group of three people discussing plans for a date, the next, she was using him as a human shield in an attempt to flee. Well no matter. Whether the silver-haired girl was forcing him to join this group or not, he preferred going to this smaller group anyways. Besides, he's already overheard some interesting ideas coming from them.

Without any more delay, Yoru approached the group and shared his thoughts on the assignment.

"I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and all of you shared some wonderful insight. Personally, I agree with all of you, however, I'd also like to share my perspective." Yoru paused for a moment as if to organize his thoughts, before speaking once more. "Intimacy, information gathering, and making sure your partner is happy, those are all important. However, the most important thing for me, when it comes to a date, is to make sure that both me and my special someone is having fun and enjoying our time together." He explained.

Yoru first turned towards Nobuyuki to give his thoughts on his answer. "Intimacy is rare on the first date since you're basically still in the getting-to-know each other phase. Still it isn't really impossible. You just need to know when is the right time to be intimate with your special someone."

Then he began addressing Yuuta to share his perspective on the Vice-President's answer. "Just focusing on making your partner happy can be risky if your partner finds out that you haven't enjoyed yourself as much as he or she did. it could put a damper on an otherwise enjoyable date."

Lastly, he shifted his attention to Kanata. "And like the beautiful lady here said, sometimes, small yet thoughtful gestures make bigger impacts than grand displays of affection. The important thing is whether you're seeking intimacy, making your partner happy, or simply being thoughtful towards the subject of your affection, both you and your date should have fun during that short yet wonderful time you spend together."

After sharing his thoughts out of the blue, Yoru realized that he jumped in the trio's conversation without even bothering to introduce himself.

"I'm sorry. I forgot that I haven't introduced myself. My name is Yoru Yomikawa and I'll be a member of the Lover's Club from now on. It's nice to meet all of you!"

Mariko Tanaka
Interactions: Chishiki (@Luma), Hiroki (@Takumi), Sayuri (@Monbon), Aki (@DANAsaur), Ruby (@Rads)
Mentions: Haruhi, Shione and Yoru (@Accelerator)
Mariko was relieved when it seemed like her idea went well with the others. Although not all of them had commented on it yet, it did seem like it would just be easier if they picked a specific couple and just planned a date for them with their interests in mind. The corners of her mouth curved upward into a smile, proud that she was able to help in some way.

Sayuri was one who specifically agreed with her and went on to mention how the group was of an even number and that they should base it off of what they would want. But what did that entail? Did he mean all of them tried to plan a date they would all like? Did he mean that they should break off into couples and plan a date like it was their own date? Oh, Mari wasn't sure she could do something like that. That sounded so embarrassing.

Already a shade of pink began to grace her cheeks as she thought about it, but luckily Ruby's comments pulled her out of her own thoughts. It seemed the girl was trying to tease Hiroki and Chishiki a bit about how they were getting along well and how that might mean that he liked her. Did getting along really mean you liked someone? Were they interested in each other? Mariko just couldn't tell at all. She sighed. Love really was hard and confusing to understand, wasn't it?

Mariko was feeling very amateur in a club full of experts. More and more her confidence was starting to waver. What could she really contribute to this group? What could she contribute to this whole club? She was about to run over to Haruhi when two more people entered the room. She recognized one as Lady Shione, one of Haruhi's closest friends. But she had brought along someone Mariko had never met before. Was he a new member as well? They were getting a lot of new members that day. It really seemed like Haruhi's efforts to get more people into the club had paid off. And if Haruhi had worked that hard to keep it all going, then Mariko should work hard to.

She nodded to herself and took a deep breath. She slapped her cheeks a little bit to psych herself up.

"So, like are we planning this with all of us in mind or splitting into couples and planning a few different dates specific to what that couple would enjoy?" she asked. She knew that Ruby had gotten off topic for a bit, but Mari wanted to make sure they still got the assignment done. She didn't want to let Haruhi down.