2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 OOC | Character Index
On the second floor of Bara High School is a club room, perhaps even one of the largest rooms in the school. In the center of the room sits two couches perpendicular to the door, with a coffee table in the middle, and even a nice rug. There are other seats scattered around the room. There is a desk towards the back of the room, and windows that look out to a garden. There is a filing cabinet in the corner where they keep confidential information on the students and faculty of the school. On one side of the room there is a television and a whiteboard. On the other side of the room is a refrigerator, a microwave, and a table with a coffee maker for those who enjoy it. Those aren't the only things in the club room, but the list would continue to go on if all of them were told.

What club occupies this room? The lovers club, of course. How does a simple high school club get all of this fancy stuff and space? It seems parts had come from members of the club bringing them. However, their president of the club and founder, Haruhi Nakamura, has quite a bit of power and is usually able to acquire whatever she wants. But the club members aren't just there to pamper themselves with everything they get. They are there to help their fellow students, and even some teachers to find romance and love. They are "The Lovers Club" and they have never failed in finding the perfect match for someone.

If you're looking for love, they'll be your cupids.

:heart: ~~~ :heart:

After a "club training" weekend at the Nakamura's beach villa, it seems friendships and romance are in the air for members of the lovers club. Miyuki, a member who with a phobia of men, started out terrified of fellow member Ryunosuke and continued to fight with him. However, with a little help from their friends, it seems that their actual sparks have potentially turned into romantic ones. But those two aren't the only Love Club members with romance on the mind. Alex, while not necessarily a club member, has been in love with his childhood friend, Haruhi ever since they first met. And while he is determined to tell her, nothing seems to go right for him. However, some interesting interactions between them during a treasure hunt almost resulted in the two kissing. Lastly, Mariko, a new member to the Love club and a shy one, seems to be getting along quite well with Rain and Bob. Perhaps it will turn into friendships or maybe more. And it just might help Rain's sister, the icy Ruby open up as well.

Will Ryu help Miyuki conquer her androphobia?

Is Haruhi falling for Alex?

Will Ruby finally open her heart to people?

Find out on the next drago-- I mean, Season 2 of the Lovers Club!

Episode 1: New Sacrifices

After the "training camp" Haruhi found the Lovers club to be lacking on members. Unfortunately, previous members had to leave the club for many different reasons and it was time to find some new ones. The club president and remaining Love Club members hung up posters all over the school and personally handed out flyers urging people to join. A week later the faithful day was upon them. Will they be able to find new members? Who will be joining them? And what type of messes are Haruhi and the others going to put them in? An exciting adventure awaits. Hopefully, everyone will be ready for it...

d6394d4e8d525d03ac10df2bfa52ada6.gif

Haruhi Nakamura
Club President | Location: Club Room
Interactions: None
Mentions: None
A few minutes after the last bell rang, Haruhi was already sitting in the club room at her usual chair behind her desk. There were some papers scattered out in front of her, which appeared to be the current members on the club. She stared at them for a few more minutes. "Hmm," she muttered to herself. Then she let out a sigh and started to put the papers away, but paused on one. She held one envelope in her hands, just as she was about to put it away. She stared at it for a moment then bit her lip. Then finally put the folder away under K. All folders were alphabetized and always started with the first letter in one's last name.

She turned away from the filing cabinet and faced the door. She knew the others would be coming in soon, and they had a big day ahead of them. It was finally time to see if anyone new would want to join their club. Haruhi really hoped they would get some new members to show up today, but if it really came down to it, she could be a little more forceful. She was sure should could get some members if she had asked for a little bit of help from the school itself. But she preferred for them to join on their own will. There had to be others who wanted to join this club.

She crossed one leg over the other, then did the same for her arms. A few moments later her index finger was taping her upper arm. Why was it taking so long for the others to show up? Her cheeks puffed up into a pout. The bell had rung like forever ago already!

Last edited:
:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 OOC | Character Index
On the second floor of Bara High School is a club room, perhaps even one of the largest rooms in the school. In the center of the room sits two couches perpendicular to the door, with a coffee table in the middle, and even a nice rug. There are other seats scattered around the room. There is a desk towards the back of the room, and windows that look out to a garden. There is a filing cabinet in the corner where they keep confidential information on the students and faculty of the school. On one side of the room there is a television and a whiteboard. On the other side of the room is a refrigerator, a microwave, and a table with a coffee maker for those who enjoy it. Those aren't the only things in the club room, but the list would continue to go on if all of them were told.

What club occupies this room? The lovers club, of course. How does a simple high school club get all of this fancy stuff and space? It seems parts had come from members of the club bringing them. However, their president of the club and founder, Haruhi Nakamura, has quite a bit of power and is usually able to acquire whatever she wants. But the club members aren't just there to pamper themselves with everything they get. They are there to help their fellow students, and even some teachers to find romance and love. They are "The Lovers Club" and they have never failed in finding the perfect match for someone.

If you're looking for love, they'll be your cupids.

:heart: ~~~ :heart:

After a "club training" weekend at the Nakamura's beach villa, it seems friendships and romance are in the air for members of the lovers club. Miyuki, a member who with a phobia of men, started out terrified of fellow member Ryunosuke and continued to fight with him. However, with a little help from their friends, it seems that their actual sparks have potentially turned into romantic ones. But those two aren't the only Love Club members with romance on the mind. Alex, while not necessarily a club member, has been in love with his childhood friend, Haruhi ever since they first met. And while he is determined to tell her, nothing seems to go right for him. However, some interesting interactions between them during a treasure hunt almost resulted in the two kissing. Lastly, Mariko, a new member to the Love club and a shy one, seems to be getting along quite well with Rain and Bob. Perhaps it will turn into friendships or maybe more. And it just might help Rain's sister, the icy Ruby open up as well.

Will Ryu help Miyuki conquer her androphobia?

Is Haruhi falling for Alex?

Will Ruby finally open her heart to people?

Find out on the next drago-- I mean, Season 2 of the Lovers Club!

Episode 1: New Sacrifices

After the "training camp" Haruhi found the Lovers club to be lacking on members. Unfortunately, previous members had to leave the club for many different reasons and it was time to find some new ones. The club president and remaining Love Club members hung up posters all over the school and personally handed out flyers urging people to join. A week later the faithful day was upon them. Will they be able to find new members? Who will be joining them? And what type of messes are Haruhi and the others going to put them in? An exciting adventure awaits. Hopefully, everyone will be ready for it...

Haruhi Nakamura
Mentions: None
A few minutes after the last bell rang, Haruhi was already sitting in the club room at her usual chair behind her desk. There were some papers scattered out in front of her, which appeared to be the current members on the club. She stared at them for a few more minutes. "Hmm," she muttered to herself. Then she let out a sigh and started to put the papers away, but paused on one. She held one envelope in her hands, just as she was about to put it away. She stared at it for a moment then bit her lip. Then finally put the folder away under K. All folders were alphabetized and always started with the first letter in one's last name.

She turned away from the filing cabinet and faced the door. She knew the others would be coming in soon, and they had a big day ahead of them. It was finally time to see if anyone new would want to join their club. Haruhi really hoped they would get some new members to show up today, but if it really came down to it, she could be a little more forceful. She was sure should could get some members if she had asked for a little bit of help from the school itself. But she preferred for them to join on their own will. There had to be others who wanted to join this club.

She crossed one leg over the other, then did the same for her arms. A few moments later her index finger was taping her upper arm. Why was it taking so long for the others to show up? Her cheeks puffed up into a pout. The bell had rung like forever ago already!
Location: Walking down the hall towards lovers club previously
Interaction:haru

Ruby is walking down the hall, her energy beaming today because she is doing her martial arts again. However it's giving her a reason to stay sane and focused and trying not to think about her sister leaving or the fact she wouldn't likely find someone she can truly love.
She smells of fruit because she had only taken a shower about thirty minutes ago, it's not long before she gets to the club room.
When she gets to the door, she opens the door with out hesitation then walks in, closing it behind her.
She then says" I get it's been tough given things haru but your meant to be the bubbly one, but it's true even those that seem happy on the surface have something deep down or they are faking it".
She pauses for a minute or so then says" Don't worry even if there aren't new members right away you have so many other things and people around you".
She gives a subtle wrly smile then says" Besides I'm the icy one in this team, think of us as winter and summer in a manner of speaking". Ruby playfully pokes haru's cheek and then says" All that talking made me thirsty care for a snack and iced tea"?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarletNova
tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f684d6c52456562754f52486c71673d3d2d3537352e313539336464313163386134653964623939383236313338313432312e676966

Ryunosuke Akiyama and Alexander Kisaragi
Location: Bara High School | Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova) | Mentions: Miyuki, and Ruby
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last bell of the day finally rang across Bara High, announcing to every student that their nightmare was finally over for the day.

"Remember to do your homework today, people," said a Math teacher to his students, staring at them with a stern expression. He was standing in front of a board written with a few equations, and holding a math book with his right hand while his left hand was behind him. "I will ask for it before starting my class, so don't you dare to walk into this room with an unfinished job. You're all dismissed."

With sighs of relief, everyone began to get up from their seats to leave the classroom.

"Geez, this guy is a really mean octopus head," said Ryunosuke, laying his back on his seat to stretch his arms and body widely, yawning. "Heh... I called him an octopus head. Funny, I have a feeling that I've heard that before from someone."

"You heard that from Miyuki-chan, you idiot," said Alexander with a disbelief expression, turning his head to look at Ryunosuke, which was seated to his right. "You seriously forgot about that? She literally called you like that all the time on the Club Camp from last week."

"Oh, you're right!" replied Ryunosuke with a chuckle, finally remembering Miyuki and her annoying attitude towards him. Nobody could blame her, though. Ryunosuke did some dumb stuff to her after all. However, he was happy that through the course of the Club Camp and at the end, she was able to consider him an acquaintance. He wanted to be her friend at the least at the end of that camp, but, hey, that wasn't so bad for starters.

With a smile, Ryunosuke crossed his arms as he leaned his head backward, fixing his dark eyes to the ceiling of the classroom.
"Mhm... That was a really great camp, Alex-kun. It was such a great experience. Spending some quality time with everyone from the Lovers Club and all that. Man, I already wishing for another weekend like that, especially if it's with Mi-"

His mouth shut closed with surprise as Ryunosuke realized in time what he was about to say without even knowing. With his cheeks lightly flustered, the dark-haired guy blinked twice, embarrassed with himself and kind of confused about why he was so happy to be in another Club Camp with Miyuki around. She was mean to him by calling him "octopus head", and slapped him when she got scared of some seaweed, so the only thing Ryunosuke should be wishing is to be a thousand feet away from that psycho, stinky Jigglypuff.

BUT WAIT! This doesn't end here. Isn't Miyuki also the girl he risked his life to save when a total creep tried to kidnap her and do God knows what atrocious things? She ended up thanking him, treating his small wounds, and... Drum roll, please... Kiss him on the cheek. MIYUKI KISSED RYUNOSUKE ON THE CHEEK. That left both of them totally dumbfounded for a long while.

"Thinking about Miyuki and her milkshakes, Ryu-kun?" Alexander said with a mocking chuckle, wiggling his eyebrows as he noticed how Ryunosuke got lost in his thoughts for a long minute. Widening his eyes with shock, Ryunosuke coughed as he almost choked with his own saliva. "Alex, what the hell!?" he said, frowning. "I wasn't thinking about that, you idiot!"

Alexander burst laughing, leaning his back on his chair and smacking the table of it with his hands. "You sure about that!? That face you got right now is telling me otherwise. Hahaha!"

Ryunosuke clicked his tongue with annoyance and turned completely to face Alexander. "I said I wasn't thinking about Miyuki and her... Thingies. I'm not like you and your wild fantasies with Haru-chan and her tangerines."

With a loud yelp, Alexander fell backward from his chair and crashed on the floor on his back after hearing Ryunosuke's comeback. Growling with anger, the blonde-haired guy stood up from the floor and pointed with his right index at Ryunosuke. "H-Hey! That ain't true! I will never taint Haru-chan's heavenly figure with impure thoughts!"

"Lies!" Ryunosuke shouted as he bolted from his chair to get up. He pointed back at Alexander with his right index finger. "I have caught you a couple of times staring at Haru-chan from head to toes, boy, and I bet you also stare at her tangerines. I'm not shaming you, though. TANGERINES DESERVE LOVE TOO!"

Alexander blushed furiously, steam coming out from the top of his head, completely embarrassed that Ryunosuke has actually caught him checking out Haruhi so many times before. He really thought he was quite sneaky about that. Clicking his tongue, Alexander quickly picked up his brown messenger bag. "Ugh, whatever, dude. I'm not having this weird conversation with you right now. Let's just get the hell out of here."

Ryunosuke nodded in agreement, picking his black messenger bag as well. "Agree. Things went from zero to one hundred real quick. Let's, huh... Never talk about this."

As both of them walked out of the classroom through a door, Ryunosuke stopped in his tracks and looked down at Alexander, curious and intrigued. "Wait, if you didn't argue with me about checking out Haru-chan and her tangerines, does that means you actually did check her tangerines out?"

Alexander stopped walking in the middle of the hallway, blushing. With an annoyed frown, he quickly turned around and stared at Ryunosuke. "W-What if I had huh?" he said, stuttering embarrassed. "I-I mean, she's cute as heck, and super hot, s-s-so... M-Maybe I have stared at her butt and thighs a couple of times before. I... You can't blame me, okay, and I will murder you if you ever talk about this with someone. Now, MOVE YOUR ASS ALREADY, AND STOP BRINGING THAT SUBJECT, DAMN IT!"

With his face all red like a tomato, Alexander turned around, not believing that he confessed his "crimes", and began to storm his way through the hallway. Ryunosuke quickly followed him from behind, shocked and laughing at him. "Wait, Alex-kun, that's not a bad thing, man. Come on, don't ignore me. Oi, Alex-kun...!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It only took Alexander and Ryunosuke a few minutes to arrive at the Lovers Club room. As Ryu slide open the door, he stepped inside the room. "Konbanwa!" Ryu said with a big smile as he spotted Ruby and Haruhi at her table. Chuckling, he lifted his right arm and pointed at the door with his thumb. "I brought Tanuki-kun with me, so he won't feel lonely."

With a light blush on his face already, Alexander slowly made his way into the room. "K-Konbanwa," he said softly, almost like a whisper. He spotted Ruby first, and when his eyes moved to look over at Haruhi, his blush darkened, and his heartbeats got faster and stronger. The poor guy froze on his position, right beside Ryunosuke, which looked down at him, confused.
"Oi, Alex-kun, you good?" he asked him, gently poking Alexander left cheek. "A cat bite your tongue or something? Why are you so stiff and quiet all of the sudden?"

As he kept poking Alexander's cheek, this one snapped out of his thoughts and quickly grabbed Ryunosuke's finger, tightly. "Stop touching my cheek, idiot," he said, looking up at Ryu with a creepy grin as he was trying not to sound aggressive in front of Haruhi. "I'm fine, okay? I just got caught up with my thoughts for a little bit, geez."

"Yow yow, yow, that's a really strong grip you got there, Alex-kun!" Ryunosuke replied with a hurt smile, trying to pull out his finger from Alexander's death grip. "O-O-Okay, I get it. I will stop teasing you. Now, return me my finger."

Chuckling innocently, Alexander let go of Ryunosuke's finger, which slowly took his hand with tear at the back of his eyes. "I, huh... I'll make some coffee for us over there."

"That will be nice, thanks," Alexander replied and turned around to close the door behind him. Taking a deep breath, Alexander turned around to face Haruhi and Ruby, not paying attention to the latter that much. "Kon'nichiwa, Haru-chan!" Alexander said with a big smile, trying to act cool and maybe believing that Haruhi didn't notice he was a nervous wreck a minute ago. "I'm so happy to see you, my dear friend." Chuckling, Alexander began to walk toward her desk, and Ryunosuke looked at him from a corner of the room, holding a coffee pot. He was in front of a table with a few cups and a plate of chocolate chips cookies. He furrowed his brow at Alexander's sudden cool attitude.

After Alexander tossed his messenger bag on a big sofa at the big wall at the right of the room, he took a few steps forward and stopped in front of Haruhi's prez table.
"So, whatcha doing, Haru-chan?" Alexander asked her, looking down at her with a smile.

Ryunosuke approached the prez table from behind Alexander. He was holding a silver tray with the four cups of coffee and the plate of chocolate chips cookies from before. He leaned the tray closer to everyone so they could grab their own cup and a cookie.

"Out of curiosity, Haru-chan, did we caught a fresh batch of sacr- I mean, NEW MEMBERS for the Club today?" Ryunosuke asked her with a grin. "We have been working our asses hard after coming back from our camp to find new members, so... If our efforts were fruitless, just tell me."

With a suddenly serious expression, Ryunosuke looked to both of his sides before leaning closer to the group. "Because, you know, I got some ropes and enough tape to "friendly" kidnap a couple of students if needed. Just say the word and I'll do the job."

"What the hell, Ryu!?" Alexander shouted with surprise, smacking the back of his head with his right hand, which made Ryunosuke flinch. "You can't do that. That's kidnapping, and it's a serious crime!"

"Oi! I was just throwing out a suggestion!" Ryunosuke defended himself. "It's not that I will do it, you idiot... Unless Haru-chan tells me to."

Scoffing, Alexander turned his head to look back at Haruhi. "Uh... Y-You're not thinking of kidnapping people, right, Haru-chan?" Alexander smiled nervously, kind of concerned about knowing what was going on inside Haruhi's head. She was the type of person of doing WHATEVER IT TAKES to accomplish that what she wanted.

Last edited:
Shinomiya Koharu
Interactions: Haruhi, Ruby​

There was a firm, nay insistent knock on the door of the clubroom. Before anyone could respond, though, the door swung open to reveal a pink-haired girl with a dazzling grin.

"Hi y'all!" she said, her voice ringing across the room with impressive gusto and volume in broad Kansai dialect. "This the Lovers' Club? I'm in the right place then, y'all are super cute!"

She strutted in like it was her own bedroom and plopped herself on the couch, her very short skirt flipping up alarmingly. And for all of her ditzy manner, her eyes were darting about, tracking where everyone's gaze was falling. Her dramatic entrance meant all eyes were on her - that much was obvious - but where exactly they were looking told her quite a bit about each of the people in the room with her.

"I'm Shinomiya Koharu, but my friends call me Kocchi," she said, unwrapping a lollipop and sticking it into her mouth with an audible smack. "So whadda we do around here other than hang around and look gorgeous? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hey, did I hear something about snacks and iced tea?" Her mobile phone rattled with dangly charms as she whipped it out of her floral-print Roxy mini-backpack.

5de42dc23befc0f97ce5bc39eadda8c9.png

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions: Everyone currently in the room. Too lazy to tag this time. || Mentions: Koharu & Toshi || Mood: Excited ||

"Did someone mention shibari? Who are we tying up?"

Closely following behind the girl who knew how to make an entrance, Sayuri made it just in time to catch the door and poke his head in, the buns on his head bouncing as he quickly looked around from person to person until he settled on the girl who entered right before him. "You'd probably look best if done right. Kocchi, was it? I'm Sayuri!" Cheerfully introducing himself, he entered the room shortly after and looked towards the girl who seemed to be in charge. "This is the Lovers Club, right? Kaich- uh I mean, Toshi told me you were recruiting. He should be returning to school sometime today."

Thinking that'd be enough of an explanation, he took a seat on an empty task chair. He chose to sit on the chair backward, leaning comfortably on the back with his chin resting on his arms. Looking at the time, the others seemed to be running late. Or maybe he was early? He wasn't entirely certain. The only other club he had been in was the drama club which he got kicked out from for causing too much drama. This would be a whole new experience for him.

Only a few seconds passed before he got bored and looked at the time again. "Hey, wanna have some fun until the others get here?" He suggested with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. Reaching into his bag, he pulled out a large bag of jolly ranchers. "I bet this entire bag that the next person that walks through that door will be male. Anyone up to play?" Knowing no one else that frequented the club aside from Toshi, Rain, Ruby and Bob, it was a big gamble but a fun one to pass the time.

Last edited:

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner

Interactions: Everyone in the room
SilentDimEchidna-size_restricted.gif

"You shouldn't worry too much, president." Miyuki, who was standing silently beside Haruhi the entire time, reassured. She could feel the slight impatience. Albeit understandable, she deemed it was unnecessary. "We're an amazing club! I'm sure someone new will come through our doors."

The first to come in was Ruby. Followed by Ryunosuke who was accompanied by Alex.

Miyuki tried her hardest to ignore their shenanigans, her eyes looking anywhere but the octopus-head. She still felt embarrassed about what happened on the trip. At the beginning of the excursion, her mother threatened her to starve her pet cats if she didn't have any evidence of having a new friend. Thus, she asked Ryunosuke for a picture with her at the end of the trip. The photo came out awkward. But it was necessary!

Ah, she can still remember how her mother, along with her entire clan, reacted terrifyingly to the photo.

Miyuki shook her head and focused on the conversation at hand. It seems the boys are already planning to kidnap someone for the sake of having a new member. She was about to voice out her opinion when the doors opened, revealing a newcomer.

Pink-haired with the air of a rebellious personality, the girl introduced herself as Shinomiya Koharu. Miyuki could tell based on the introduction that she has a bubbly personality... and could be troublesome.

At the mention of tea, Miyuki quickly snapped out of her thoughts. Her body moved on its own as she headed to her little pantry. Her delicate hands began concocting a fresh pitcher of mint and lemon iced tea followed by a platter of strawberry shortcake petit-fours.

"Here." Miyuki reappeared with a silver trolley full of goodies and refreshments, serving those who wanted what she brought. She appreciated Ryunosuke's effort though it wasn't the correct drink for such a hot day.

Worried that her actions might have offended the male, Miyuki shyly bumped her shoulder toward his. "Maybe try adding ice to your drink?" she suggested, ignoring the soft pink in her cheeks while she offered him a glass full of ice. "But of course, if you like it hot, you can just ignore me! I'm just trying to help. That's all!"

Before she can further embarrass herself, the doors opened once again. Another student with pink hair entered. He introduced himself as Sayuri and for a moment, Miyuki had a hard time distinguishing his gender.

When Sayuri proposed a bet with jolly ranchers, Miyuki's purple eyes gleamed. It would be amazing if she could have the entire lot!

"I'm in!" she slammed a tin of high-quality tea leaves on the table, blushing afterward when she realized she's brimming with excitement. Clearing her throat and speaking once again, Miyuki continued. "I bet that the next person will be a girl."

Momozono Miyuki
Event Planner

Interactions: Everyone in the room
SilentDimEchidna-size_restricted.gif

"You shouldn't worry too much, president." Miyuki, who was standing silently beside Haruhi the entire time, reassured. She could feel the slight impatience. Albeit understandable, she deemed it was unnecessary. "We're an amazing club! I'm sure someone new will come through our doors."

The first to come in was Ruby. Followed by Ryunosuke who was accompanied by Alex.

Miyuki tried her hardest to ignore their shenanigans, her eyes looking anywhere but the octopus-head. She still felt embarrassed about what happened on the trip. At the beginning of the excursion, her mother threatened her to starve her pet cats if she didn't have any evidence of having a new friend. Thus, she asked Ryunosuke for a picture with her at the end of the trip. The photo came out awkward. But it was necessary!

Ah, she can still remember how her mother, along with her entire clan, reacted terrifyingly to the photo.

Miyuki shook her head and focused on the conversation at hand. It seems the boys are already planning to kidnap someone for the sake of having a new member. She was about to voice out her opinion when the doors opened, revealing a newcomer.

Pink-haired with the air of a rebellious personality, the girl introduced herself as Shinomiya Koharu. Miyuki could tell based on the introduction that she has a bubbly personality... and could be troublesome.

At the mention of tea, Miyuki quickly snapped out of her thoughts. Her body moved on its own as she headed to her little pantry. Her delicate hands began concocting a fresh pitcher of mint and lemon iced tea followed by a platter of strawberry shortcake petit-fours.

"Here." Miyuki reappeared with a silver trolley full of goodies and refreshments, serving those who wanted what she brought. She appreciated Ryunosuke's effort though it wasn't the correct drink for such a hot day.

Worried that her actions might have offended the male, Miyuki shyly bumped her shoulder toward his. "Maybe try adding ice to your drink?" she suggested, ignoring the soft pink in her cheeks while she offered him a glass full of ice. "But of course, if you like it hot, you can just ignore me! I'm just trying to help. That's all!"

Before she can further embarrass herself, the doors opened once again. Another student with pink hair entered. He introduced himself as Sayuri and for a moment, Miyuki had a hard time distinguishing his gender.

When Sayuri proposed a bet with jolly ranchers, Miyuki's purple eyes gleamed. It would be amazing if she could have the entire lot!

"I'm in!" she slammed a tin of high-quality tea leaves on the table, blushing afterward when she realized she's brimming with excitement. Clearing her throat and speaking once again, Miyuki continued. "I bet that the next person will be a girl."

Rain and Bob have a couple of bags of board games which they they are want to donate to the lovers club. Bob and Rain have fairly long legs, so it's not long before they get to the club room. Rain reaches out and puts his hand on the handle and turns a little too hard breaking it. He then says" bollocks I'm going to have to pay and replace, repair door hand great job rain".
Bob gently sighs then says" I'm sure they won't take it the wrong way their pretty good natured even if some are a bit clueless and such". He gently chuckles as he says then them grins at rain.
Bob then says" I wonder how Mariko is we haven't seen her since being in the forest that day".
Interactions: None for now but soon to be the lovers club etc
Mentions: @ScarletNova

Last edited:
tumblr_mkvdmkeuPc1qc5wono1_500.gif

Mariko Tanaka
New Member | Location: School Library --> Club room
Interactions: Rain (@Rads)
Mentions: Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun)
Mariko adjusted her eyeglasses as she looked down at the book in her hands. She was hidden in between two shelves, sitting on the floor, reading a book she had just picked. As she flipped to another page, the young woman suddenly realized she had forgotten something. "The lovers club!" she shouted to herself. While it had been a whole week since she joined, Mari had a bad habit of forgetting that she was even in the club in the first place. It's not like she joined simply because she wanted to, she technically was forced into it by her mother. So, it made it really hard for her to remember something like club meetings especially when books were on her mind.

She closed the book, took hold of her bag, and quickly scampered over towards the desk to borrow the novel she was reading. As soon as she had it checked out, she rushed off to the exit of the school library. "Lady Haruhi is going to be so upset," Mariko said to herself. She clutched the borrowed book tightly in her arm against her body.

She rushed through the hallways towards the club room. Her lips curved into a small smile as she saw the club room just ahead. But as she stepped closer, someone had dropped their homework onto the floor and it slide all over the place. One piece just happened to stop right where Mari was about to step. The poor girl slipped on the paper and it sent her falling through the doorway of the club room.

The only problem was Rain was just about to walk in with Bob as well. And thus the young woman found herself crashing into Rain, causing the both of them to enter the club room at the same time. As she fell, she caught herself on her hands and knees. However, the book she had been holding slipped out of her hands and subsequently proceeded to fly through the air and smack Ryunosuke right in the face before it decided to fall to the ground after the impact.

And Mariko's glasses. Poor Mari's glasses flung off her face, landing off somewhere. When she lifted up her head, all she could see was blobs. "Ah, my glasses! I can't find my glasses!" she proclaimed as she felt around with her hands in an attempt to figure out where they might have fallen.

tumblr_nbpmdpFr0J1s9t794o1_r1_500.gif
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f684d6c52456562754f52486c71673d3d2d3537352e313539336464313163386134653964623939383236313338313432312e676966

Ryunosuke Akiyama and Alexander Kisaragi

Location: Bara High School | Interactions: Miyuki (@DANAsaur), Koharu (@Ariel), Mariko (@ScarletNova) | Mentions: Haruhi

Alexander blinked his eyes in confusion, question marks floating above his head as he realized that Miyuki was already in the club room with Miyuki this whole time. He squinted his eyes as he observed her intensively, wondering if she was some kind of shinobi protecting Haruhi.

"Tch, I'm Haru-chan Shining Armor Knight," he told himself in his head. "Only I can protect my beloved princess! I won't let anybody replace me that easily!"

The door of the club room suddenly burst open as a newcomer arrived. This time it was a pink-haired girl that presented herself as Shinomiya Koharu. When Ryunosuke's and Alexander's heads turned to look at her, their eyesight was "blessed" by a quick glimpse of Koharu's blue-striped panties as she sat down on one of the couches of the room. Alexander dropped his mouth a little in shock, his cheeks turning a bit pink. That was totally unexpected for him, but he didn't felt any excitement about it neither. His eyes, soul, and body completely belong to Haruhi-hime after all.

"Koharu-chan, what the hell!?" Ryunosuke shouted at her with a pout, quickly walking toward her. "You need to be careful with that skirt, b-baka! You just flashed your panties for everyone over here. Oh, thank God we all have innocent souls, and our minds are pure." Crossing his arms, he looked down at her. "That skirt is way too short, you know? There are a lot of young, perverted guys in this school that would've taken advantage of that and take pictures of it. Ugh, I don't even know why I'm wasting my breath here. You won't listen to me anyway."

Alexander scoffed and looked up at Ryu with a slight smirk. "Pfft, you're talking to her as if she was your sister or something, Ryu-kun," he said and shook his head.

"That's because she's my sister, baka!" Ryunosuke replied while looking down at his blonde friend. "That's the Koharu-chan I once mentioned you before. I mean, we're not blood-related, but we kind of grew together because-" Ryunosuke stopped talking as he realized he was about to talk about his past and some other personal information he prefers to keep to himself. Swallowing hard, he sighed and shook his head. "Y-You know what, never mind."

Alexander turned his head to his head in confusion. "Mhm? Are you okay, Ryu-kun?" he asked his tall friend, which he noticed he got serious all of the sudden. "It is something that I said that insulted you or...?"

"N-No, you didn't say anything, Alex-kun," Ryunsouke said with a sad smile, and quickly picked the tray with cookies and coffee he brought from the room's small kitchen. "Huh... Do you want some cookies with coffee?" Obviously, he was just trying to change the subject to distract Alexander.

Alexander looked down at the coffee and lifted his right eyebrow.
"Are you trying to kill me with that?" he asked Ryu and moved his eyes to look at him once again. "Today's really hot, Ryu. You shouldn't be offering people coffee. I would like to drink something more refreshing and cold, please."

Ryunosuke blinked his eyes and stepped back from Alexander, frowning at him. "W-What are you talking about, baka?" he asked him and take a cup of coffee. "Are you dumb? Coffee is freaking good any time of the day." With a sassy chuckle, Ryunosuke proceeded to take a sip of his coffee, but his mouth was hit with a lot of regrets. "Ooof, never mind. I guess we should really get something more refreshing than this heavenly nectar..."

"Here."

Miyuki saved everyone from Ryunosuke's honest mistake by bringing a tray of mint and lemon iced tea with some strawberry shortcake petit-fours. Smiling and chuckling with excitement, Alexander quickly stepped closer to the tray and grabbed himself a cake with a cup of that sweet and refreshing iced tea. He took a big sip from the drink and sighed with relief. "Mhm, oh, yes, this is what I'm talking about! Nothing beats a mean, hot day better than a delicious iced tea." With a nod, Alexander took a bite from his cake, and his eyes sparkled with bliss. "Ooooh, Sugoi! These shortcakes are the bomb!"

Sighing in defeat, Ryunosuke put down his tray and felt a slight bump on his shoulder. When he turned his head to look at the person bumping him, he realized it was no other than Miyuki. With a shy smile, she offered him a glass of ice, suggesting to him that if he wanted coffee that badly, he should add some ice to it to make it refreshing. As Ryunosuke slowly took the glass, he looked down at it and widened his eyes with a gasp.

"An iced coffee," he said and snapped his finger in frustration. "Ugh, how could I forgot about that one. That was the ideal drink for this. Man, I'm so dumb." With a chuckle, Ryunosuke put down the glass of ice and picked up a glass of mint and lemon iced tea.

"Thanks for the ice, Miyuki-chan, but I think I'm going to drink one of your iced tea." With a smile, Ryunosuke took a big sip of the drink and smiled. "Mhm... Definitely better than coffee. Well played, Miyuki. Well played.." As he took another sip, Ryunosuke remembered something and lowered his drink before turning his head to look back at Miyuki.

"Oi, Miyu-chan!" he with a giddy voice, laughing. "Ne, ne, do you remember the photo we took before leaving the Camp Trip? I put it as my phone wallpaper!" With a wide smile, Ryunosuke took out his phone from his right pocket and looked down at it to tap on its screen with his right thumb. As the screen came in, a picture where Ryunosuke and Miyuki were posing for the camera popped in. As expected, the tall blacked-haired male was smiling goofy while Miyuki was smiling awkwardly, her cheeks all flustered. It was an adorable and wholesome picture overall, and the proof that reminds Ryunosuke that his mission of becoming Miyuki's friend was going well so far.

Ryunosuke stepped beside Miyuki and showed her his phone so she could take a look at their picture as his phone wallpaper. "See? Now, I can cherish this moment every time I look down at my phone."

Alexander looked at both Miyuki and Ryunosuke and smirked mischievously, sipping from his drink while chuckling. "Excellent... One way or another, Haru-chan's marvelous plan of making these two closer is slowly unraveling. Kek, kek, soon, this duo will be a pair of lovebirds!"

Oh, no! Alexander is slowly turning into the side-kick of the Love Cupid! Too bad he doesn't seem to have the same luck in romance for himself, though. Oh, the irony...

Suddenly, chaos broke into the club room after the door burst open, and poor Mariko came in like a wrecking ball alongside two other males. A big and thick book slipped from Mariko's hands and flew through the air, spinning wildly. With a surprised Pikachu expression, Alexander observed how the book was coming his way but completely missed him because he was lucky too short. For once, Alexander was thankful for his height.

However, the poor Ryunosuke wasn't that lucky. As he laughed with Miyuki after talking about the picture they took at the end of the past Club Trip, Mariko's book smacked Ryunosuke with his flat cover, doing a headshot. With a yelp and a groan, Ryunosuke fell to the floor on his back. As he landed, his eyes were swirling funnily and a few invisible chibi-angels that looked like Miyuki were floating in circles around his head.

When the poor Mariko shouted that she couldn't find her glasses, Alexander turned his head to look down at her, noticing she was knelt on the floor, patting her hands around to find her glasses. The blonde guy spotted them a few steps away from her, so he quickly walked toward her.

"Oh, I found them, Mariko-san," he said gently as he crouched to pick the glasses and turned his body to face her. Gently and carefully, Alexander put the glasses on Mariko. "Ah, there you go. Are you okay? Can you see well?"

Shinomiya Koharu
Interactions: Ryunosuke (@Shinku⭐Kun ), Miyuki (@DANAsaur )​

Koharu smirked at Ryunosuke's obvious discomfiture.

"Aww... don't be like that, Ryu-niiiiii," she whined. "After all we've done to - I mean, for each other? All the baths we've taken together? Don't act like you've forgotten what it feels like to soap me up and wash me clean...."

Koharu gave the boys a moment to let that image percolate through their skulls. Well, boys being boys, it took more than a moment. In truth, she and Ryunosuke hadn't actually taken a bath together since they were back in elementary school, but it was too much fun to see the reactions on their faces. You could almost see the little cogs turning. She wiggled just a little to get them spinning that bit harder.

Before they could react further, she bounced up from her seat to snag a glass of tea and a pretty little cake from that other girl. Koharu hadn't caught her name, but it was obvious from the way she talked to Ryunosuke she was the timid sort. She couldn't even offer him ice for his coffee without getting all tangled up, for goodness' sake!

"Thanks for the snack," Koharu said. "Good idea about the ice, by the way. Don't mind Ryu-nii. He's an idiot, but he's a good boy and he'll do what you tell him if you're firm enough with it. Hey, this cake is good! Did you buy it somewhere or did you make it yourself?"

Suzuki Naomi
Location- Bara High School, Lovers' Club Clubroom
Interactions- Everyone in the Room
Color-#aed9e0

Today had been a day and a half. It was Naomi's first day back in school in a new country where she recognized the language in basic conversation. Her mind was spinning and she felt like 90 percent of her notes were kanji she had to study. 'I should have studied harder in Japanese classes.' Naomi thought to herself, scratching her head with the pencil that was still in her hand. The uniform felt awkward, the skirt far shorter than she was used to, and the ribbon never seemed to lie straight even though she'd tried tying it a dozen times. She'd had to introduce herself which was mortifying in it's own way but the fear had faded when people actually talked to her (granted it was mostly questions about English swear words and what it was like overseas). For now she had been handed a list of clubs that there were and she was visiting a few of them to see what they were like. The sports were mostly off the table at the beginning as she was no good, though kyudo sounded like fun, but for now she was headed off to a name that had katakana in it, one she could actually sort of read.

Finding said club proved to be harder than reading the name.

First Naomi ended up in the middle of some sort of band recital. She had quickly rushed out of the room mumbling a million apologies in a mix of Japanese and English. Then she'd ended up outside the gym which was clearly the wrong direction. Finally she spotted a room number that matched the handout she'd been given. Gently sliding open the door Naomi gazed inside the rather rowdy room full of eccentric looking people (for japanese standards anyway). It looked like the right place.

"Uhmm, excuse me. This wouldn't happen to be the uh...... Lovers Club?" Naomi asked, gazing around the room. It was quite obvious by how she said the first part of the name that she was American. Her japanese was good having been raised learning it most of her life, but she still sounded a little awkward and unsure. 'For the love of god if I'm in the wrong room again I might burst into tears.' Naomi thought to herself.

Last edited:

Nobuyuki Chairo
Interactions: Everyone in the club room

The last bell, a sound that Nobuyuki was quite familiar with. Hearing the bell, Nobuyuki, with what must have been zero haste in his step, sauntered out of the classroom. Though he was excited that today he'd be joining the Lover's Club, he wasn't exactly keen on rushing over there. And there were a few reasons for this.

The first one was that he didn't wanna seem too eager. Running up to the clubroom with a crazed smile on his face wouldn't be a good look at all. Besides, Nobuyuki wasn't trying to be that kind of person. He aims to be the cool, calm and collected detective, like from noir manga. As he walked a bit around the hallways, he thought to himself "I wonder what fine individuals await me in this club."

Nobuyuki's second reason, was that he needed time to think of a good way to make a first impression. He believed that first impressions are everything. And while he should have, he didn't get a chance to come up with a good introduction line, one that will really have the other club members go "Wow, he's so cool." Nobuyuki tried saying some lines as he was walking through the hallway. "Hi, I'm Nobuyuki Chairo, and I'm probably going to be the greatest detective of all time." No, that was too on the nose. "Ace Detective Chairo here." No, that one was too empty to be an introduction.

And the third reason, one that he only had just realized...he didn't know where the clubroom was. He stopped dead in his tracks as he came to this realization. Even though he'd been there once, when he had signed up to join the club, he was too wrapped up in himself to remember where it was. "Perhaps this is a bad omen..." Nobuyuki said to himself.

So now Nobuyuki was simply wandering around the school, trying to find where exactly the Lover's Clubroom was. He tried peeking his head into a few rooms, but to no avail. It wasn't until he saw a white haired girl stumbling her way outside the gym. Now Nobuyuki sort of deducted that she was lost like he was, by the confused look on the girl's face. But he wasn't sure, and so he took desperate measures and followed her. As he followed her from a distance, he prayed to any god or deity that he could think of that she wouldn't turn around. Luckily for Nobuyuki, she didn't. She had entered a room, one that seemed to have people inside. As he pressed his ear onto the wall, trying to hear what was inside the room, he faintly heard something along the lines of "This...Lover's Club."

Nobuyuki started pumping his fists into the air. He had finally made it. Waiting a few seconds to try to hear anything else, he decided that now would have to be the time that he made his grand introduction. If another club member were to show up and see him with his ear on the wall, that'd be enough to completely ruin it.

Nobuyuki looked around him to see if there was anyone around, and once he saw that he was in the clear, he dashed to the door. The boy fixed up his fedora, resting on his head. He then turned the knob, and pushed the door open. With his head up high and a controlled smirk on his face, he swaggered his way in the room. "The name's Nobu...Nobuyuki Chairo, but you all may as well call me Ace Detective Chairo," He told everyone in the room. He wasn't very happy with the introduction he came up with, but at least it would do the trick.

Interactions: Everyone in the club room

Ruby turns to the newest member Suzuki Naomi and then says" It's your first time here so, and when I first came to the country I had a hard time getting used to my new surroundings, and to your question this yes this the lovers club, I'm the treasurer Ruby it's nice to meet you". She pauses few moments then says" Please have a seat and Miyuki can offer you the ice tea and snacks".
She then turns to Nobuyuki gently sighing and says" That's all very nice and all but I'd prefer you have a seat so your not cluttering the room". " Oh most of the club members are pretty friendly and accepting, I'm the odd duck in the fact I'm sometimes pretty Icey, so you can be more relaxed around them".
Ruby pauses for a few moments then says" Koharu you seem friendly and all, but it's not the best idea to let your skirt go flapping all over the place some of the guys might get a noise bleed". " I don't dislike people like you for the record but sometimes being to loud and such is unnecessary". To show she's not being overly hostile she pours Koharu some iced tea and pops a cookie in her mouth playfully.
She then turns to Sayuri and says"
Long time no see I see you haven't changed much since I last met you, but a proper catch up will have to wait till later as i do have several questions I want to ask you"
She then turns to her step brother rain and Bob and says" Oh board games from way back nice, sometimes you can't beat a classic, please have a seat you two, and Mariko please try and be more careful it wouldn't be nice if you injured your self because of something that could have been avoided".

Rain gently smiles then pulls up a chair for Mariko and then says" I got to admit I'm also a little worried about you, but we can work on ways to fix that later on, I'm thirsty right now, me and bob had other stuff to take care of before this, also I'll go and get a new door handle as soon as possible, again I'm sorry for breaking the handle".
Bob goes up to Sayuri and playfully pulls his cheeks to mess with him a little then says" I have to agree with ruby after all this time you still haven't changed much, well in any case I'm sure you'll get on great with the others as long as you don't constantly fall into your bad habits". He gives a cheeky smirk then let's go of Sayuri's cheeks.
He then goes and sits down and says" I'm bob it's nice to meet you lot and I hope we get on well during our time together, but if you just need a friend to hear you out and such that's fine too".
Rain can't help but chuckle a little as bob teases Sayuri, he then half teasingly says" Sayuri can be a bit temperamental so do try not to mess with him too much even though it can be a lot of fun".
He stands and waits for mariko to sit down and settle down wanting to make she's ok given what happened in the woods with them not that long ago.

Last edited:

5de42dc23befc0f97ce5bc39eadda8c9.png

|| Location: Clubroom || Interactions: Miyuki @DANAsaur , Alex @Shinku⭐Kun , Rain, Bob, Ruby @Rads || Mentions: Toshi, Mari, Nobuyuki, Naomi || Mood: Confused ||

Seeing someone take the bait, Sayuri's smile only widened. The dark-haired girl didn't know what she was getting into. Pulling out his phone, he checked the most recent text. Toshi had already let him know he was coming over. After sending a quick reminder to hurry, he put his phone away and awaited his win.

As he did so, he noticed a bright blond head of hair poking out from the other side of some taller male. "Oh is that Alex-sama I see?" His voice heightened in pitch all of a sudden, his green eyes sparkling. "I didn't know you were in this club!" If one were to look closely, one could make out yen signs within the pupils as he looked at a possible target to leech off of in the future. Caring little of whether the male even knew who he was, he began to make his way over. "I've heard good things. Say, you wouldn't be looking for a sug-?!"

A loud crashing sound startled him out of his greed. The door had slammed open, two figures falling onto the floor; one a familiar male, one an unfamiliar female. 'Hah? Where is Toshi?' Whether the bet was a draw or both he and the girl he met a bet with lost, Sayuri wasn't sure. However, he wasn't willing to admit a loss so easily. "The guy clearly fell in first." Yuri decided, pointing at Rain. "Unless you're willing to hire a detective or something, we can tell this guy is the first to enter. He's heavier so he should have hit the ground first, right?"

As Yuri explained this to his competitor, more people entered the club. Just how many people were in this? The first was a girl with fair hair and eyes of sapphire. 'A foreigner?' The accent was fairly obvious. Perhaps they'd be fun to play with later on. Following behind the girl was another male. A detective. "... I take that detective thing back." Sayuri began to backtrack, getting a bad feeling from even thinking of involving someone who'd likely play fair.

All the while, he wondered where Toshi was. Just as he was about to pull his phone out and check on the missing secretary, he heard Ruby say something, suddenly realizing she was in the room as well right before he felt danger looming over him. He barely had a chance to look up when his cheeks were seized by Bob and pulled around mercilessly. "Ack, staaahp!" He tried to pull away to no avail. The more he tried to back off or pry his hands off, the more it hurt.

It wasn't until Rain got Bob to relent that Sayuri was free to whine to his heart's content. "Gah whyyy? My poor cheeks!" Rubbing at his sore cheeks, now tinged pink and slightly swollen looking like sakura mochi. With teary eyes, he held his poor cheeks, looking like an innocent maiden that had been wronged. "Bad habits? I don't know what you're talking about." He spoke truthfully, not entirely sure what Bob was suggesting.

a96e9dc39e0980e64f54c268ad8caaae.png

|| Location: Club Room || Interactions: Haruhi @ScarletNova || Mentions: Everyone? || Mood: Neutral ||

Meanwhile, the secretary in question was currently in a tree, his hand outstretched towards a fluffy white cat that seemed to have gotten stuck. "Just how did you get up here?" He questioned, moving no further towards it to avoid startling it and causing it to fall and possibly hurt itself. "Pstpstpst Come on over, I'll get you down." He tried calling it over and explaining despite knowing it was futile. The feline was terrified, it's wide blue eyes and calls of distress insisting on this.

Racking his brain for a solution, he suddenly recalled he still had some leftovers from lunch. Carefully maneuvering so that his bag was easy to open and grab the bento, he rummaged a bit before pulling out some chicken, shredding it so that it'd be easy for the cat to nibble on. Extending his hand back to the cat. The moment it realized there was a treat waiting for it, the cat stopped crying for help, looking over at the secretary with utmost curiosity.

Eventually, curiosity and hunger won over the fear and wariness. The cat crept close enough for Toshi to catch it and stuff it in his hoody. "There we go." Though the cat fought for a while, Toshi still managed to climb out of the tree and get both of them back safely onto the ground. With a sigh of relief, he continued to feed the cat on his way over to his original destination, thinking it'd be best to find someone to care for it after club activities finished up.

"You don't have a collar. Did you lose it or are you all alone too?" He wondered out loud as he looked it over. It had a distinctive set of eyes. Its left eye was blue and the right, a light green. It still seemed quite young. Judging by how easy it was to get it out of the tree, it was possibly an adolescent.

Naturally, the cat didn't answer as it was too busy gnawing away at the shredded chicken. Toshiro's questions would have to wait as he approached the club door, quickly noticing the door was ajar and lacking a handle. Feeling his stress rise, Toshi absentmindedly stroked the cat and tried to accept that shit happened. 'Accidents happen. I'm sure it was just an accident,,.' He tried to calm himself inwardly, entering the room with a blank expression, showing no signs of anger or frustration.

"Apologies for my tardiness. There was a cat stuck in a tree." He stated, noting it was strange of him not to be on time. Pausing beside Haruhi, he set the proof down on the floor for it to explore and roam freely. In the meantime, he looked around the room and realized there were more new faces than when he had left. "It appears you've recruited quite a few people, Nakamura-san." As the former student council president, he could tell who most of them were. It was naturally his job to at least recognize every student by name, a feat he accomplished with great effort and had become a bit of a habit even after being relinquished from his position. "Did I miss anything major?"

Momozono Miyuki

location: Club room || interactions: Ryu (@Shinku⭐Kun) Koharu (@Ariel) Sayuri & Toshiro (@Monbon)

While Miyuki waited for the bet, her focus shifted to Koharu and Ryunosuke. Their conversation earlier about undergarments made her uncomfortable. How can they talk so casually about it? she thought to herself before realizing her hands found solace at the hem of her skirt to act as a dead weight.

It was a protective mechanism. An automatic response. Miyuki had an inkling feeling that Ryunosuke wouldn't dare look under her skirt yet she made no movement to change her stance.

She flinched a little when the male approached her, her body rigid and stiff. She could barely understand what Ryunosuke was telling her as her mind raced. She was distracted and fidgety. Her eyes shifted back and forth to the phone and to Ryu. "Ah, um.."

Miyuki felt relieved when Koharu struck a conversation with her.

"Thank you. I actually made the cake at home," Miyuki replied, instinctively moving away from Ryu so she could be closer to Koharu. "I could pack some for you if you'd like. I think I still have some leftovers in the-"

The event planner didn't get the chance to finish her sentence as a book whooshed past her. Blinking in confusion, Miyuki looked behind her to find Ryunosuke disoriented. She then looked at the door, worried at Mariko and Rain.

"Oh, dear." Miyuki didn't care about the bet anymore. She was more worried about the chaos going on rather than tea leaves or the jolly ranchers. One moment, a foreigner walked in asking for the club, and the next, a detective started introducing himself. "You can have both of them, Satou-san. I don't mind."

Miyuki felt overwhelmed and moved away from everyone as far as she can. Everything was just too much! There are so many unfamiliar faces and chaos that she was starting to feel uneasy! She tried to calm herself by closing her eyes and breathing deeply.

One.

Two.

Three-

Something soft and furry brushed against her legs, making her snap her eyes wide open. A cat with a distinctive set of eyes was staring at her. She could hear its loud purrs and its soft mewls. Miyuki couldn't help but crouch down and ran her fingers through its silky fur, her anxiety ebbing away.

"Where did you come from?" Her question was quickly answered when she saw Toshiro. He was conversing with Haruhi and although she isn't usually the type to cut in on a conversation, Miyuki felt like she needs to.

"Excuse me, Akasaka-san." Miyuki timidly called out to the male, already feeling embarrassed for butting in. "Do you perhaps need a lint roller? There's cat fur all over your shirt."

Haruhi Nakamura
Interactions: Everyone
Mentions: Everyone
Haruhi suddenly jumped in her seat with Miyuki started to talk right behind her. Since when had she been there? Did she see the folder Haruhi had been staring at before Ruby had entered the room? Did she see who it was for? Did she see what specific parts she was looking at? Haru's heart started to pound.

"Um...Miyuki, did you happen to see..." But she was cut off when Ruby entered the room.

She was rather pleased when the door finally opened and Ruby had walked in. Hopefully the others would follow shortly as well. But considering Haruhi was the president of the club, and although Ruby's words were surprisingly sweet, she was still concerned about finding new members. Usually if a club membership dipped below a certain number the school forced them to disband. But she had chosen to leave this information out when she talked to the rest of the club about it. "For being the cold one, you're surprisingly cheerful today," Haru replied.

A few moments later, Ryu and Alex arrived. If Haruhi had some dog ears they would have perked up. "What took you so long, jeez," she muttered. Her gazed shifted from Ryunosuke, who was going off to get some coffee and chocolate chip cookies, to Alex. And what was up with him anyway? My dear friend? When did they ever talk like that to each other? They had sleepovers when they were kids for goodness sake! They shared the same bed before!

A light shade of pink started to envelope her cheeks and she cleared her throat. "I was just looking at some paper work, that's all," she replied nonchalantly then focused her attention back to Ryu. That was the best option.

"We have some prospective ones, but they haven't arrived yet," she said to answer his question about new members. He offered to kidnap them, but Alex mentioned that it was serious crime, then asked her if she was really thinking of kidnapping anyone.

"Of course not. Why would I kidnap anyone?" She gave him a pleasant smile for a moment until it turned into a devilish smirk. "I have other methods."

But she didn't get to mentioning those methods as Koharu and Sayuri entered the club room quite eventfully. One flashed her panties and the other wanted to bet which gender might enter the club room next. Frankly, Haruhi was just glad to see new members and they seemed like an interestng bunch. It seemed adorable Miyuki wanted to be apart of the bet though. Haru was glad to see her interacting a lot more with men nowadays. She could remember when Miyuki first joined the club just talking to male members had seemed impossible.

And then Rain and Mariko entered the room...well, fell into the room. A book went flying through the air. Casualty: Ryu. Alex went to hand Mari her glasses. Wasn't he such sweetie?! Then they had two more new members arrive, one cutie and one detective. Haruhi couldn't help but finally get more excited as each member entered the room.

She stood up just as Toshiro finally joined them. She was momentarily distracted by the cat as all she wanted to do was pet it, but as president she had to do her duties. She focused her attention back to the secretary and nodded. "Yes, I'm quite pleased. They seemed to be an interesting bunch. I'm sure they will do great here. Perfect additions to the Lovers Club. As for missing anything..."

But she was cut off by Miyuki. She didn't mind when it was Miyuki. She was just an adorable bundle of cuteness that Haru couldn't get mad for simply butting into a conversation. And honestly, all she was going to tell him was that he missed butts, bets, and books.

"Alright!" she said. "Listen up everyone. Welcome to the Lovers Club! We're here to make sure everyone gets the love they deserve. But since we have some new members we are first going to introduce ourselves one by one and then we're going to do some practice exercises so the new members get a feel of how we do things. I'm Haruhi Nakamura, club president."

She walked over to the whiteboard as she let everyone else introduce themselves. After they had finished with that, she pulled the cap off of one of the markers and started to write a heading on the board.

What is love?

"What do you think love is? Anyone have any ideas? What does it make you feel? How do you know if you're in love? How can you tell if someone else is in love? How can you tell if two people are in love with each other?"

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

hAeiDHrgr1zKMSxwcchBBfEYh9hRYGL4ZL51sDXQQThOZaKhk-XpAk0k0InGUt7C0nL7NrssWG8emzbP1dvev5k0nO8b0zWW6M4PVsPbHvNMOsjbBMz72bxTDugZwtQwPDEvQNHt=s0

Hiroki Niwa and Mirai Ueno
Mentioned: Everyone

The bell rang, signalling that classes were over. Mirai Ueno was making her way out of her final class of the day and down the hall, when she heard a certain pink haired boy long before she saw him as he rushed out of the classroom and sped walked after her. Arms wrapping around one of her own and his weight bumping into her and making her stumble into a stop with a sigh.

"Miii-Chaaawwwwn~" Hiroki greeted, yawning halfway through before rubbing at his eyes.

"You look just about as awful as you did this morning, you need to go to bed earlier." She replied automatically by way of greeting, causing the pinkette to pout sleepily at her.

"Wow, so mean, Mi-chan. I'm sleepy cause classes were so boooring!~" Hiroki replied, earning an eye roll from his friend.

"You're sleepy cause you stayed up late. That's why your grades are so bad, you either miss them, sleep, or don't pay attention." She rebutted, causing Hiroki to wince as she started walking again.

"Mi-chan is so mean today, crabby Micchan crabby crab-!!" Hiroki teased only to blink as Mirai pulled her arm out of his own and raised it over his head then-

Bonk!

"Ouch! Mi-chan that hurt." Hiroki hissed, hands covering the top of his head after she karate chopped him. It didn't really hurt, but he still pouted up at her. He did not, however, gain her pity. Instead, Mirai rolled her eyes and placed her hands on her hips.

"We both know you're fine, you big baby." She huffed, before she kept walking. Hiroki followed after her, the two falling into silence for a moment before the pinkette spoke up.

"Ayumu was telling me earlier she saw some people from a club handing out posters y'know. Wanna check it out?" He asked, pulling his phone from his pocket and fiddling it to text said sister about where he'd be and to head home if she didn't have any club activities to do.

"Ah, you mean the...Lover's Club, right?" Mirai uttered a bit skeptically, it was practically a dating app without being...a dating app. She didn't particularly care for it, simply let them do what they do. It seemed to be working well from what she understood.

"Yeah! Sounds interesting, plus I figured I might as well check it out and see what it's all about ya know? Maybe they can help you find someone."

"Is this really the path you want to go down? Do you really want another hand chop to the head?" She deadpanned, causing a grin to form on her short friend's face as his blue eyes gleamed.

"What if I say that the answer is yes? Whatcha gonna do Mi-chan? Can't chop me if ya can't catch me." He challenged.

"Catch you? Hiroki you're looking at someone who jogs occasionally, I'd definitely catch you, you sleep deprived goblin. You know what though? I won't chase you, cause it's unfair since you're tired," she paused for a moment, before adding, "plus you're vertically challenged." She teased with a smirk, chuckling as Hiroki smacked her arm.

"I am not vertically challenged! I'll have you know, my size enhances my cute charms!" He huffed.

"What cute charms?" She countered without any hesitation, causing the pinkette to make a fake shocked gasp.

"Mi-chan is so mean! I hope whoever you date doesn't suffer your mean streak. No, I pray to whoever's the god of love that the poor soul who dates you doesn't encounter your mean streak." He replied rather dramatically.

"Oh yeah? Well I hope whoever you date can put up with your gremlin energy." She scoffed, brow raised when Hiroki fluttered his lashes at her.

"Not my fault you can't handle my cuteness.~" he replied, earning a light shove.

"Again, what cuteness?" She chuckled.

Ping!

"Oh, that's Ayumu! She's walking home with her friend Hajime." Hiroki replied after looking down at his phone after fishing it out of his pocket again. He knew Hajime, as he would occasionally meet up with him, Mirai and Ayumu halfway during their walks to school. He also knew that Ayumu and Hajime were close, and while he teased her about it he picked up on how Hajime looked at her like a lovestruck puppy. Too bad Ayumu didn't get his hints.

"I'll go with them, since I gotta make dinner tonight. See you around Hiroki and please...don't get into any trouble." She replied, before waving and continuing towards the stairway.

"You know I won't! See you tomorrow Mi-Chan!" He called, waving until she was out of sight. Now he just had to find the club.

Too bad he already forgot the clubroom number. He wandered for a bit, wondering if he could find an empty clubroom to use for a small nap then noticed a room with it's door open with a broken handle. He heard a few voices, followed by a single voice. Seemed like he found it and he was a little late too. The pinkette took a look inside and saw that there were quite a few people there already too.

ShokaProfile1.png
~ Scary Mari ~
Mentions: Everyone

Perfect. She had been here from the very beginning. From before the bell ringing. Mari had skipped class, feigning illness. It was easy. You just look pale, and complain. She always looked pale, and complaining was one of her favorite pass times. She found herself nestled safely into the broom closet, having placed black talismans all over the closet. And now she waited. Of course...

Thirty minutes!?! It was 30 freaking minutes until someone other than that stupid Queen of Hearts, and that weird...Wiggly...tuff...girl! Until at last finally people began to arrive. If she was gonna take these starry eyed... Weirdos! Down, she needed information on them. Lots of information.

Of course... It looked like from what little she could see from her hide-away Haruhi had something to hide in that folder of hers... Interesting. But soon after the time came for them start, Haruhi asked her stupid question. It nearly made her gag. Which fortunately she didn't. That would give her position away. Unfortunately she couldn't prepare for who arrived next...

Yuuta.png🥀 ~ Yuuta Satoshi ~ 🥀
Interactions: Haruhi (@ScarletNova), The rest of the Club
Mentions: No one in particular

"Why... What is love? My what a difficult question to ask our lovely budding romantics." A sudden breeze blew through the club room as Yuuta sat, his leg dangling inside, as he held a red rose to his lips. How did he get up there? This was the second floor?! Still, this wasn't anything other than a master of the craft in action.

"The president is right. This question is indeed important. Think carefully. Think of how oft words fail to capture the same moment as a young maiden proclaims her feelings to another. Think how a simple deed can speak more volume than an elaborate poem. Love is a maiden's heart, a man's resolve, an ideal to strive for. Love is the most important thing." The beautiful boy leapt from his perch and gracefully landed, placing his hand against his chest, stretching out his other to address the club in full. "Yuuta Satoshi. I'm the Ace in our lovely suit of hearts, and the Vice President of our club. Think hard on what our president has asked of you."

Yuuta was still his flamboyant and dramatic self. From outside, there was a crowd of girls still calling him out. To which he approached the window and called out to them. "Don't worry girls, I'll be here all week." He waved them all off as a few whined and complained, but eventually the crowd dissipated. He was now left to give his full focus to his club.

Last edited:
Chishiki Aida

Interactions: Hiroki Niwa @Takumi
Mentions: Everyone (sorta)

"Give me back my hat, quick, or you will be in danger!!"

Chishiki stood off in an otherwise empty classroom against two unfamiliar girls playing keep-away by slinging her hat around like a frisbee. The first was a tall, sporty girl, while the other appeared to be more into designer fashion. Chishiki guessed the idea to steal her hat was probably from 'Fashion-chan,' as she'd chosen to call her. Fashion-chan was definitely jealous of her colorful hat, and these two connived to steal it like two…….. connivers! Hat stealing connivers!!

Chishiki jumped and just missed the hat as it flew across the room to the other girl in the corner.

"Or what, huh?" The sporty girl taunted with a smirk. "You'll turn us into frogs, Chuunibyou-chan?"

"N-no, it was not a threat," Chishiki insisted, shaking her hands. "And I am not a witch! There is no such thing as magic! I am your replacement Prism Maiden. That is why I transferred here. And I really, reeeaaallly need my hat, or your eyesight could be in danger!"

The two appeared to find this horrible situation hilarious. Some laughable joke! It boosted the two girl's desire to keep her precious hat away from her. Fashion-chan tossed it over Chishiki's head again as she dove for it, bursting into laughter, "Pffthahahah! Prism maiden?! You need to grow up, Chuunibyou-chan!"

"Chishiki…" she quietly corrected, stealthily snagging a well-used blackboard eraser and hiding it under her coat. Thick, white chalk! Perfect. She ran to grab the hat from 'Sports-chan': what she'd chosen to call the second bully. As expected, the hat was tossed to Fashion-chan, but this time, instead of trying to reclaim it, Chishiki slapped the eraser right on the bridge of Hat Conniver #2's nose (another appropriate name for Sports-chan). It exploded in a cloud of white, chalk dust, causing her to cough and rub her irritated eyes.

"Yumi!" Hat Conniver #1 called out as Chishiki ran toward her to reclaim the hat. In the confusion, she tried to frisbee the hat back to 'Yumi' who was too busy rubbing the dust out of her eyes to see it coming.

"I am very very sorry, but it is for your own good! Please understand!" Chishiki shouted apologetically, scooping up her hat, placing it back where it belonged, and bolting out of the classroom, all in one smooth motion.

Chishiki's long hair trailed behind her as she ran, like a thick, black cape billowing from her head. After passing a few rooms, an idea came to mind. Reaching in her coat pocket, she produced several green-dot stickers, slapping them on the walls every once in a while.

"Jealousy… jealousy… jealousy…!" She repeated it with each smack. It wasn't long before she tired out from the running. Chishiki was, as she put it, an 'indoor girl' with an 'indoor physique.' She finally paused long enough to turn around, relieved to see she wasn't being following.

"Whew…!" Chishiki sighed, finally relaxing a tad bit now that she'd put some distance between herself and the anti-hatters. With some time to finally take in the surroundings, Chishiki immediately focused on a pink-haired boy peeking through a partially-open door.

"Fun size!" Chishiki exclaimed with a smile, instantly slapping her mouth closed in regret. After an awkward moment in which she tried hard to fight off an embarrassed blush that would've just made things worse, the perfect plan had formed! "These club rooms! So fun sized! They are very small compared to my last school. Uhm… hi, I am… you can call me Chishiki."

She wandered up to the side of 'Lil Pinks' to peek in the door with him. It wasn't hard: her eyes easily saw right over the top of his head. "Woah! Why are there so many pretty people in the same room? That should be illegal! It makes people like us feel bad!"

"…"

Once again, the implications of what she'd just blurted out hit her like a ton of bricks. Chishiki backed away to slap her forehead to the wall in defeat. "Uuuuuu… why is talking so haaaaard…?" she lamented, having given up all effort to show social graces now that the chances of a good first impression were swallowed whole by the black hole of awkwardness she'd created.

GTS__q8bIt1VHeFQNvfjfWqdV9G0XnSGnlwYU7W9ZUTSq2gCviM6JmL8bMB0F1RuCks9ZHEewq6xXOFSReTf-a3v_LYs225xbq0eMXaFJzXokHU3_qNVxk9NLNOmX_vUw7x3c3sp=s0

Hiroki Niwa
Interactions: Chishiki
Mentioned: @Luma, Everyone

Wow some of these people were rather dramatic and flashy. It was kinda funny! He decided he was going to enter the room and stay out of the way and observe before introducing himself.

And then someone startled him. Chishiki calling out made him turn his head in her direction, any faster and he might've given himself whiplash!

"Fun size?" He blinked as she came to peek into the room too. Looking over his head. He was totally not that short, tota-

"Woah! Why are there so many pretty people in the same room? That should be illegal! It makes people like us feel bad!"

"…"

"..."

The light in his blue eyes dimmed just a tad, a blank look on his face as he internally cried at the implication that he wasn't even cute, let alone pretty. Silently sulking for just a moment with an air of gloom around him, he came to a resolve.

'Fine! If that's how it's gonna be...' he thought, internally holding up a shaky fist and nodding to himself.

"Well, that's cause you don't seem to have a brain to mouth filter, buuut that's okay! I'll just show you how cute I am, and how cute you are too!~" He replied, perking up as he went back to being bubbly and the gloom dissipated, despite his ego being a little bruised.

Club ignored for now, his focus was on the oddly dressed girl as he turned away from the open door and pointed almost dramatically at her, his resolve burning so bright in his blue eyes they gleamed briefly.

"First, I like your outfit! It's really cute, second! Let's start over with this: I'm Hiroki, Hiroki Niwa, nice to meet you!" He greeted, turning his pointing hand into an invitation for a handshake.

"Oh, also that's the Lover's Club or whatever, they do matchmaking between students and help them get together with who they like." He added as an afterthought.

Last edited: