2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Will anyone be posting soon?

I shall go for it tomorrow. Got all my hw for the week done early

Reactions: ScarletNova
Statement: Rads post is missing his first paragraph, so wait until he can edit that back in.

Just finishing editing it don't know how i missed that

I got my character up. That should even out our characters now, as long as we don't loose anyone else, of course. But I promise to always work something out if we can't seem to match everyone.

Kanata and her would definitely be friends. Though Kanata has more good girl in her than delinquent I can see them being sparring partners

I see them both sparring together but also having a little bit of a friendly rivalry in terms of the fact that Akari's always getting into trouble and Kanata is probably trying to stop trouble.

Oh yeah. I figure its more of an older sister trying to keep the youngest out of trouble dynamic. Depending on how much Akari tells her she may also feel protective of Akari

She also probably goes to her shows and stands out like a sore thumb

• Haha
Reactions: ScarletNova
Oh yeah. I figure its more of an older sister trying to keep the youngest out of trouble dynamic. Depending on how much Akari tells her she may also feel protective of Akari

She also probably goes to her shows and stands out like a sore thumb
That is the perfect dynamic for the two of them.

Lol i might have Ruby make fun her from time to time like dead pool did in dead 2 given rubies personality. As for Bob given he's normally calm and collected I might push for the club shrink roll for him. In case people don't know what I'm talking about it's when the new young hero sonicboom from xmen gets fresh with him.

Last edited:
Lol i might have Ruby mimic her from time to time or do what dead pool did in dead 2 given rubies personality. As for Bob given he's normally calm and collected I might push for the club shrink roll for him.
Although I've seen Deadpool 2 I'm not really sure what you mean by what he did in it, but anyway, I thought Ruby and Akari might actually be able to get along, but I don't see Akari being pleasant towards someone who is mimicing her especially if it's in a teasing way, unless it's in a 'I want to copy because I like her' way.

Lol i might have Ruby mimic her from time to time or do what dead pool did in dead 2 given rubies personality. As for Bob given he's normally calm and collected I might push for the club shrink roll for him.
Although I've seen Deadpool 2 I'm not really sure what you mean by what he did in it, but anyway, I thought Ruby and Akari might actually be able to get along, but I don't see Akari being pleasant towards someone who is mimicing her especially if it's in a teasing way, unless it's in a 'I want to copy because I like her' way.
Oh didn't see that coming most don't like Ruby lol, as for the poking fun etc I can see your point. Ruby wouldn't do it all the time because she does have a kind and understanding side but remember she cab be an ice queen as well.

Lol might play along and do it in a playful and such way it depends on how they interact etc.

I'm not entirely understanding what you mean with how you plan to have Ruby interact with Akari, but I will say that I suggest to be careful. You already mentioned that a lot of people don't like Ruby, but you could benefit from having someone in the rp that Ruby can interact with more, and less in a negative way.

I'm not entirely understanding what you mean with how you plan to have Ruby interact with Akari, but I will say that I suggest to be careful. You already mentioned that a lot of people don't like Ruby, but you could benefit from having someone in the rp that Ruby can interact with more, and less in a negative way.
That's fair Edited Ruby wish i had thought about some of the stuff before. Going to edit bob next

Last edited:
I'll soon post for my new character, which will also hint at the lovers club next client. I hope to see some posts from others, particularly from some of the characters who aren't in the club room yet. I'll just have to move on without a number of the members there if it takes too long.

Reactions: Takumi and Rads
Might post for Hiroki again this weekend.

Introducing Akari...and Takao-sensei who (hint hint) will have something to do with the lovers club next case.

If Sayuri doesn't hit on Takao sensei in the future, is Sayuri even Sayuri?