2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

“We’ll be your cupids!”

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
Hey everyone and specifically @ScarletNova, don't wait on me for the time being. Its almost the end of the semester and I have a lot of catching up to do. The semester ends in 2ish weeks and I'll be back up and running then. But until then having one less thing to worry about would be immensely helpful
Thanks for letting us know. School is important so definitely focus on that and don't worry about this.

Still waiting for some people to post that haven't in a while.

I'll be writing a post for Mariko soon.

Lurks around out of boardom

I can get a Hiroki post up, also my bad on the wait

Ryu and Alex post coming tomorrow. I’m also going to make some big changes to Ryu’s character. I’ve been think about this for a long while, and decided to just go for it. He’s going to be the same, but his Bio and Relationships are going to change a lot.

And while I’m at it, maybe I’m going to make Alex’s CS a few tweaks here and there too.

I’m very, very sorry for the loooooooooooooong delay on my posts. I promise things are going to change really soon.

Oh, and I’m going to finish my new character as well.

RIP. I got a lot of things to do here!!!!

Chihiro's CS is almost finished. I only need to add his Bio. His Relationship has been updated: Ryunosuke, and Shione.

EDIT: Chiharu's CS is FINALLY FINISHED!

Last edited:
Excuse me, but WHY THE F@@@ I JUST FOUND OUT A SHIONE POST JUST NOW, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!?

Where the F@@@@ I was!?

Oh, the audacity, man! How dare Shinku miss this out!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~!!!!

Excuse me, but WHY THE F@@@ I JUST FOUND OUT A SHIONE POST JUST NOW, HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!?

Where the F@@@@ I was!?

Oh, the audacity, man! How dare Shinku miss this out!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~~~~~!!!!
Shinku Meme.png

So happy things can get moving again, we should do a row call for other posts

Holy fuck where are my notifs and why did they not inform me of all of these walls of text?

My adhd and I are going to spend all day just catching up.

Yay activity~

Holy fuck where are my notifs and why did they not inform me of all of these walls of text?

Yay activity~
Long time no see

Yay activity~
1641228131533.jpeg

I can try and help speed things up if you lole

That’s up to our benevolent, certified waifu material, Scarlet-hime, @Rads. Let’s just keep things like they are for now until she tells us something else. O vOb

Why would you wanna speed up after I said I need time to read and comprehend though? lmao

Once I'm done reading, I'll probs post depending.

Everyone when they see adorable as heck Mariko trying her best not to be shy and socializing:
1641254947825.jpeg
“You’re doing amazing, sweetie!!!”