2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

“We’ll be your cupids!”

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There’s never been a match that we can’t do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I’d rather have you tell me. Don’t be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character’s name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
And once again I apologize for losing my composure. Won't happen again, hopefully
It's okay. But remember that I can't be on all the time. You have to wait for me to be able to come onto here to solve any issues.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I was also thinking of rewriting rubies and bobs parts to be less ugh.
Since we're already past your post, I don't think just editing really is the best option. I would say either ignore it for now and come back with better posts later, or delete it to rewrite a whole new post.
I think I know what to put for the redo so yeah I'll redi it again sorry for the inconvenience I've caused people

Just ignore them, @Rads . As Scarlet said, those posts are already gone. Focused now on creating better ones by learning from your mistakes.

Just ignore them, @Rads . As Scarlet said, those posts are already gone. Focused now on creating better ones by learning from your mistakes.
Since I can't sleep I'll start the new post I'll leave it ooc

Since I can't sleep I'll start the new post I'll leave it ooc
Just write your post in a google doc and keep it there. Then stop and come back to it the next day. Look at it again and see if there's anything that needs to be changed.

Yes, save it on a doc. Your post will probably get lost here in the OOC with Shinku shitposting and be a simp to Scarlet for like 5 minutes straight.

We haven't gotten a IC post from @Ariel in a while.

Reactions: Luma
Reactions: Luma
Also I'm super late on this, but it's kind of a shame about Luca. Then again, I also recognize some people prefer making characters to actually writing them. Kinda weird to me, but I guess it's not all that disruptive, so whatever floats yer boat...
angels-of-death-sticker.gif

Also I'm super late on this, but it's kind of a shame about Luca. Then again, I also recognize some people prefer making characters to actually writing them. Kinda weird to me, but I guess it's not all that disruptive, so whatever floats yer boat...
I think it's more that Esmeray is really busy right now.

I think it's more that Esmeray is really busy right now.
That can happen too I suppose. In my case, I'm just used to players that love creating characters. Really, I think they'd be better off GMing something with tons of NPCs, but I guess it's too much pressure or something.

That can happen too I suppose. In my case, I'm just used to players that love creating characters. Really, I think they'd be better off GMing something with tons of NPCs, but I guess it's too much pressure or something.
If they only create characters and never really play them, I can agree with that. But GMing can be a lot of work and not everyone likes to do it.

God I hate when that happens. I want my carefully crafted babies to have cute children and live full lives. Them not even getting a start is sad

Darn you for taking the mascot.

I'm thinking of throwing Sayu at Hiroki though for sure @Takumi and maybe our precious ace detective Chairo but also don't wanna risk scaring him away. They can make a new kids club with Chi-chan.

If you're kidnapping Naomi, I kinda wanna put Toshi with kawaii Mari, and Bob since I don't think he's very comfortable around Bob And he failed to protect Mariko earlier. Either way I'd like my characters separated. Sayu would cling to Toshi otherwise. 🤔

I also honestly just don't know who to kidnap. Sayu has to make friends with shorter pink though.

Probably start with something along the lines of:
"You look like me except..."

'Don'tsayshortdontsayshortdontsayshort'

"...cuter. Let's be friends!"

Push notifications did jack shit and I'm pages behind in here but I love this lol

Reactions: Monbon
I pray for whoever gets stuck in a group with Ak, Hiroki, and Sayu.

I pray for whoever gets stuck in a group with Ak, Hiroki, and Sayu.
Lol but maybe it's your chars you might up praying for mahaha

What makes you say that Rads? We have a triple threat here. The only ones that might get them to behave are Haruhi (Who is being kidnapped by Alex, Kowai Mari (Though likely we'd end up misbehaving on another level, or someone so wholesome and precious like Mariko or Chishiki.)

Ngl giving either girl a makeover would be a fun date. If any girls end up joining them.

Looking at you Chishiki.

Reactions: Luma and Takumi
What makes you say that Rads? We have a triple threat here. The only ones that might get them to behave are Haruhi (Who is being kidnapped by Alex, Kowai Mari (Though likely we'd end up misbehaving on another level, or someone so wholesome and precious like Mariko or Chishiki.)

Ngl giving either girl a makeover would be a fun date. If any girls end up joining them.

Looking at you Chishiki.

Possible makeovers you say? 👀

Looking at you Chishiki.

Possible makeovers you say? 👀
Just an idea going forward. We can start a group chat and discuss any ideas further once the group is fully assembled. lol I just thought it'd be cute if someone wholesome joins the group. Otherwise, it'd be interesting to see where they'd end up.

Reactions: Takumi and Rads