2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
It's a rp, the drama is kind of wanted so I think Yuuta being a mentor would be fun to read.

I just need to find an out for Kowai Mari so she can actually do things lol. Sorta my own fault stuffing her in the broom closet though.
It's up to you but I could use some GM magic and have Haruhi know she's in there and just force her into everything. But it's up to you. I was actually originally going to message you about using Haruhi to force Mari into more scenes since she isn't apart of the club.

Ngl giving either girl a makeover would be a fun date. If any girls end up joining them.
Mariko is available for that. I wouldn't mind. Her face claim actually has some really cute pictures and gifs that I want to actually use in the future too, kind of for this very idea. I thought it might be a cute thing for sparking some romance for her and whoever.

Reactions: Takumi and Monbon
It's a rp, the drama is kind of wanted so I think Yuuta being a mentor would be fun to read.
Noted I guess I'm not always one for that

Sorry I haven't been posting. Struggling a little bit recently.
Been there. Sending you my best wishes and positive vibes only.

*yeets some hearts at you*

Sorry I haven't been posting. Struggling a little bit recently.
I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time. Now that we know, we can work around your character until you are able to post.

Hi!

Could you please let me know when this opens up again!?

I like the enthusiasm it would be neat to see them join but ultimately it's up to scar as the GM if she lets him in or not.

1631926540202.png Who does this remind you off

??? No one said otherwise, Rads.

Reactions: Luma
I've done some more editing to rubies part but waiting for Scar to get back to me with the edits I sent her. Then if that's all good I can move on to Bob.

Reactions: Monbon
The meme only reminds me that grumpy cat died.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Takumi
As was I. My humor is dry today.

Reactions: Rads
Doh face palms self I forgot there's dry humour.