2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.
Reboot: OPEN SIGNUPS - The Lovers Club OOC (Reboot)

969287.jpg

:heart: Aikō-ka Kurabu | The Lovers Club Season 2 :heart:
Romance | Comedy | High school | Anime | Slice of life

Season 1 In Character | Season 2 In Character | Character Index

"We'll be your cupids!"

Welcome to the Lovers Club. Our goal is to find the perfect match for you, or assist you in getting the partner you want. There's never been a match that we can't do, and our clients will always tell you how happy they are with our service.

--- :heart: ---

We will be playing the members of the Lovers Club. While our characters will be assisting their fellow classmates (and others) in finding romance, romance seems to be sparking between the club members themselves. The club will be going on all kinds of adventures, from interesting club trips to festivals, spending all night in a haunted house, or simply sitting in the club room they occupy at their school.

There is no need to know anything from Season 1 of Lovers Club to join. No need to read Season 1 either.

Setting:
Japan
- (Made up) Small city that goes out into towns:
City: Yokokami
Towns: Honkawa (North of city), Hamasu (East), Yakita (South), Okunai (West)​
- School in city called Bara High School (Bara = Rose)

- There is a train that goes between the towns and into the city
Stations named after city and towns

General Information:
- Friendships, some friendly rivalries, and especially romances are allowed and encouraged.

- This rp is largely focused on romance and comedy between the members of the club.

- Feel free to be creative and fun when making your character(s). They can be as weird as you want (or as normal as you want).

- Anime physics apply, so anything can happen just like an anime.

- If you have any question, don't be afraid to ask.

General Rules:
- Please do not just disappear, let me know if you need/or want to drop out. I'd rather have you tell me. Don't be afraid, I understand.

- Please assist in making it possible for every character to have a romantic partner.

- At least post character's name, location, and picture during the IC posts.

- Be nice to everyone in the OOC please.

- Keep things PG-13 or so, we are in public view and have a range of ages playing.

- No-liners please, at least a paragraph or two.

- Three character limit

Last edited:
I'm really sorry, but I may need to back away :( I've got a full time teaching job starting soon and I'm just not really able to keep this RP in mind too often. Wish you all the best of luck
It's okay. I understand. Thanks for letting us know. You're always welcome to return if you want.

Reactions: Takumi
@Monbon, @Takumi, @Rads, @IceQueen

Okay everyone. So, we've lost a lot of people as this rp has went on and I want to know what those remaining would like to do at this point. Obviously it's been very quiet here for a while now. So, how would you all like to proceed.?

Would you like to keep it a small group? You can see who the remaining active characters are on the Character Index thread on the first post (though IceQueen is also still unsure about continuing with us so keep that in mind when looking through the list of active characters).

Would you like me to open the rp up again to find some new participates? Do you want to continue where we are? Or do you want to restart? Do you want to just call this one quits? What do you feel like doing with this rp?

@Monbon, @Takumi, @Rads, @IceQueen

Okay everyone. So, we've lost a lot of people as this rp has went on and I want to know what those remaining would like to do at this point. Obviously it's been very quiet here for a while now. So, how would you all like to proceed.?

Would you like to keep it a small group? You can see who the remaining active characters are on the Character Index thread on the first post (though IceQueen is also still unsure about continuing with us so keep that in mind when looking through the list of active characters).

Would you like me to open the rp up again to find some new participates? Do you want to continue where we are? Or do you want to restart? Do you want to just call this one quits? What do you feel like doing with this rp?
I'd be happy for more people but if the flow etc even after reopening then there's no point.

Reactions: ScarletNova
Last edited:
My bad I'm saying I'm fine with others joining but it's pointless if it's still a case on no posting
Oh, okay. I understand now and completely agree.

Reactions: Rads
Oops forgot to respond.

I don't mind recycling for a restart if you think a restart is possible. I'm fine with letting it die too. Though I'm a recent addition the fact it even got a second season and lasted this long is amazing. 🙀

As for just opening signups up again. Definitely worth a shot but idk if you'd have to restart or provide new characters an opening to enter where we're set.

Oops forgot to respond.

I don't mind recycling for a restart if you think a restart is possible. I'm fine with letting it die too. Though I'm a recent addition the fact it even got a second season and lasted this long is amazing. 🙀

As for just opening signups up again. Definitely worth a shot but idk if you'd have to restart or provide new characters an opening to enter where we're set.
Well the teacher romance is on hold and new chars means possible new romance etc. But what ever works best, i admit i would be sad to see the group die.

Lovers Club has been going on since, I think, 2017, so it would feel weird to just give up and let it die. It'll almost feel like I'm losing a part of me in a way at this point after so long. Funny thing is, the first season (the 2017 one) was already a reboot back then too because the first time didn't last as long as this time around did. "Season two" happened because the first season started to lose people as well and those still left wanted to keep going.

I'm opening to restarting it again, only if others are interested as well. It would feel weird to not have certain ships that were definitely planned for my characters like Haruhi X Alex and Mariko X Yoru, but Shinku and Accelerator have been gone so long now, I can't really keep waiting or hoping they'll return.

Reactions: Monbon and Rads
Oops forgot to respond.

I agree with this, tbh

Lovers Club has been going on since, I think, 2017, so it would feel weird to just give up and let it die. It'll almost feel like I'm losing a part of me in a way at this point after so long. Funny thing is, the first season (the 2017 one) was already a reboot back then too because the first time didn't last as long as this time around did. "Season two" happened because the first season started to lose people as well and those still left wanted to keep going.

I'm opening to restarting it again, only if others are interested as well. It would feel weird to not have certain ships that were definitely planned for my characters like Haruhi X Alex and Mariko X Yoru, but Shinku and Accelerator have been gone so long now, I can't really keep waiting or hoping they'll return.
I'm down for whatever we end up doing, but if it seems easier on you as the gm (plus everyone else) to restart than I don't mind

So, I've been giving it some thought and I'm seriously considering doing a restart. Starting from the beginning again, all new threads, no connection from these seasons. Opening it up for new people to join. All of you would obviously be welcome to join, though if you change your mind by the time I get the new thread up, that's okay too. If you do join, you'll also be able to either keep your characters from this one, change them up a bit if you'd like, or even change them completely if you're not feeling your original character choices anymore.

With all that being said, any new threads probably won't be posted until closer to the end of the week or weekend. Although it'll mostly be the same, I'll probably make some minor adjustments and updates.

So, I've been giving it some thought and I'm seriously considering doing a restart. Starting from the beginning again, all new threads, no connection from these seasons. Opening it up for new people to join. All of you would obviously be welcome to join, though if you change your mind by the time I get the new thread up, that's okay too. If you do join, you'll also be able to either keep your characters from this one, change them up a bit if you'd like, or even change them completely if you're not feeling your original character choices anymore.

With all that being said, any new threads probably won't be posted until closer to the end of the week or weekend. Although it'll mostly be the same, I'll probably make some minor adjustments and updates.

Ping me when you start? I think I might be able to keep up this time.

I'm looking forward to things

Reactions: ScarletNova
Okay. It's going to take me a little bit longer to get up new threads than originally promised, but it'll all be up eventually.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Reactions: Monbon