The Lovers Club (Interest check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about role, but I want to make one or two characters, each of different gender identities. I'm not sure about what kind of people they'd be yet, but I was thinking about some wacky, kind of weird characters ww

OH

@DANAsaur I know that you like romance...right? >_>

I'm a sucker for romance! I'm also a sucker for ScarletNova's RPs so I'm totally and definitely in! Can't eait for this to start *throws confetti everywhere*

Wait. . . wait. . . I GET TO SHIP. CAN I PLEASE JOIN

Reactions: ScarletNova
I'm interested, if there's still room? non
I need more practice writing romance. I could play multiple characters, but I'm best at one at a time.

I'm working on the OOC. Since there are a lot more people interested in this than I thought there was going to be, in a good way, I'll need assistance from everyone to keep this rp organized when things get started. First off, when I finally get the OOC up and everyone starts making their characters, please help out with trying to make sure things are equal and by that I mean that everyone will have some kind of possible romance partner. It won't be fun if one person doesn't have anyone to find any romance with. That doesn't mean you have to figure out specifically who you want a romance between right now, but I hope you all understand what I mean by this.

I'm working on the OOC. Since there are a lot more people interested in this than I thought there was going to be, in a good way, I'll need assistance from everyone to keep this rp organized when things get started. First off, when I finally get the OOC up and everyone starts making their characters, please help out with trying to make sure things are equal and by that I mean that everyone will have some kind of possible romance partner. It won't be fun if one person doesn't have anyone to find any romance with. That doesn't mean you have to figure out specifically who you want a romance between right now, but I hope you all understand what I mean by this.
Will do, Scarlet! ^^

• Thank You
I'm just about finished with the OOC. I put everyone here who was interested and reversed a spot, which will be stated on the post. While I was doing that I noticed we have quite a number of people. That being said I think I'll make the rp Invitation Only (Of course you all have the invitation), or at least for now and see if we get an equal amount of characters. If not, I can reopen it and if there is someone who really wants to join I can make an exception. Again, I'm doing this to keep things fairly organized.

Would it be possible for me to slip in? If not, that's alright!

Yes, I can add you in since I'm still working on the OOC at the moment.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
I'll be getting off now. I'll answer any other questions later. Don't feel rushed about creating a CS, you can all take your time.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.