The Lovely Inn of Madame Caroline (Sign-Up)(Super Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Basacura I think I am going to go out of posting order just this once to introduce my character. I hope others do the same.

@Nameless I think I will disband the posting order until we actually get this ball rolling, so I fully encourage you to post. :)

Heads up: a curse has been cast. If you haven't posted yet and want your character to interact in the IC thread, now's your chance. 12 o'clock will strike soon, as will the Witch.

Getting ready to post mine now. Had a bit of a set back on my replies.

That's fine. I wanted to give folks who haven't posted yet an oppertunity to interact before we got into the meat and potatoes of the rp.

Woops! Found this rp starting a little too late :c Sorry! I hope it isnt THAT late. Typing up a quick intro right now... :c

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Nameless Lady Chess will be posting soon. She sent me a message a while back about her being absent due to an extensive medical leave. Everything is fine now, thankfully, and she'll be up and posting regularly. :)

Hey, everyone!! I added a layout of the inn to create a helpful guide for that everyone isn't just wandering the inn aimlessly. I should have added one sooner, but I'm absentminded sometimes. :( Anyways, hope that the inn layout helps make things run more smoothly for you Visitors. You can find it near the end of the general information post both here and the IC page.

Hello, is this rp still open for newbies?

@Greenie Sorry, but we're fully booked, atm. However if anything changes I'll be sure to let you know. :)

Reactions: Basacura
Status
Not open for further replies.