The Loved Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anna stopped fixing herself and turned to face Reagen. As he spoke of her beauty and drinks, she did not have a kind reaction. Instead, through the curse, she saw Reagen as some type of ...monster. She backed into the wall and started to panic. Suddenly the cathedral filled with her scream in terror "Get away from me! I won't take anything from you! GUARDS!!" At that moment three men in armor ran towards her dress room. The scream was so loud that Marcus could hear it but luckily the music was drowning the scream from where Xavier was. "Shit... That must be Anna. Think. Marcus..think..I need to distract Xavier until Reagen gets Anna to drink the potion. What should I do..." He walked down the hallway until he saw a unconscious guard on the floor. "Reagen trail...oh dear God forgive me." He started to remove the armor from the guard and began to put it on as a disguise. Suddenly Aria grabbed his arm "Christ, Aria, don't scare me like that!" Aria looked back at Reagen with a pouting face "I want to help..." Marcus started to think "Okay...i think i have an idea." Suddenly, Marcus burst through the room where Xavier was waiting ever so patiently while pulling Aria by the arm "I found this peasant trying to steal from your kingdom, your majesty. What should I do with her?" Xavier rolled her eyes "Execute her." Aria bursts into tears and got on he knees and starts kissing Xavier's shoes regrettably "Please kind sir...I haven't eaten anything for three days! Spare me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.