1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
hat happens when a woman enters werewolf territory? Can it end in disaster? Or will something good come of it?

Name: Alec James Convel

Height: 6 ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Species: Werewolf

Hobbies: Fighting, training, and hunting.

Personality: Alec certainly is an interesting character. He is prefers doing things on his own and doesn't believe he needs anybody but himself. Due to his past he has learned not to trust people easily and not let people into his heart easily. He is stubborn, short tempered, and cocky and has a tendency to let his pride get in the way, however there are good qualities about him. He is an amazing fighter, smart, and has the qualities needed to be a great pack leader. If he lets you into his heart he will show his kinder side which he keeps hidden, and he would be the most loyal and protective person you would ever meet. He will always have your back.

Bio: Alec had a rather difficult past. He had never been accepted anywhere due to the fact that he and his family are werewolves. And because this was a problem Alec constantly got into fights to whomever dared to treat him like trash. His fights created great conflict and caused him, his brother and his parents to move from town to town.
Growing up people began to fear him. In the last town he lived in he had one last chance to behave however he of course blew it, his temper got the best of him. He was banned from ever setting foot in the town and his parents disowned him. He was off on his own by the time he was 17. Now he lives in the woulds living happily in the forest in his cabin which he made by hand.

Looks: Pic Below ((Except his eyes are a bright golden brown.))
2811583_1340223101937.91res_442_300.jpg

Reactions: Viverescribere
I'm interested in this! :D

Alright awesome! Just put up a CS :)

A character sheet I need to make? I rarely do play females so that might be tough for me. But is it okay if you pm me the link to your starter and I can just make a name and choose a pic? That way I can make a good character development for her to be used in future rps :)?

I usually do RPs in PMs just so you're aware so I will just do that. But I am fine with your CS being like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.