The Love of a Rocker

Johnathan took the plate and looked at Sky. "If you ever need to talk you can always talk to me. I'm a great listener... at least I've been told I am," he said smiling softly. He smelled the food and smiled. "These smell great," he said smiling still. "So what are you if your not human? I'm just asking cause you never told me... But you don't have to tell me if you don't want to I understand," he said softly.

"Thank you, I will do that." smiling back at him. "They delicious once you have a bite. Do you want syrup, butter or jam?" taking the ingredients from the fridge and turning around to face him "That's just it, I don't know how to tell you. I could say it bluntly or not say anything at all. It's difficult when a human might not understand." sighing softly as he took a seat next to Johnathan.

Johnathan smiled and began eating. "These are really good!" he said smiling at Sky. When Sky began saying that Johnathan might not understand Johnathan shrugged. "Honestly, as long as you promise not to hurt me, I don't really care what you are. Your really nice so it won't change how I think about you," he said shrugging as he ate.

"Thank you." smiling back at him. With his comment, that brought some confidence. "Alright, I give you my word I won't hurt you and I hope it doesn't. If you really want to know what I am I will tell you. I am a vampire. Have you heard of the band The Vampire Lestat? Well I am of Lestat's bloodline. I guess with that I'm musically inclined." he laughed a bit.

Johnathan's eyes widened and he smiled, chuckling lightly. "That makes sense since you drink blood. I feel stupid for not thinking that," he said laughing lightly. He took another bite and shrugged lightly. "I've never heard of the band. I've been homeless all my life so I never had a chance to watch tv or anything else really. I've never even been to school... I know how to read and write from a friend of mine who taught me before she died..." he said softly, a sadness filling his eyes.

"It's okay, most don't really think that." placing a hand on his shoulder, "I'll let you listen to some of his music, and now you will be able to watch TV all you want since you're living here now." He felt his sadness, "Don't fret, my friend. Your friend is in a good place. Humanity, is a gift. There is something Lestat taught me. As a human you are beautiful because of your frailty and short years, we vampires don't usually understand after we lost our mortality. Sometimes, I wish to be human again to feel all the emotions once more." pushing his empty plate aside. "Do you want more?"

Johnathan nodded his head. "I just think it was unfair how she died is all," he said softly. He nodded his head to Sky as he spoke about how human emotions give us beauty. "Just because your a vampire, doesn't mean you can't feel. I don't think that applies to you in any way though. Your so kind, I don't think you've lost your humanity," Johnathan said smiling to him. "No I'm okay," he said, taking their plates to the sink and washing dishes.

"Death does have it unfair moments." agreeing with him. "Yea, it's just that I barely remember it" sighing softly. Moving away from his stool he helped clean up the kitchen. "There is something, I wanted to tell you, also not sure how." He wanted to tell Johanthan that he likes him maybe even love him.

Johnathan nodded his head. "Well, maybe you just need someone to remind you of your emotions," he said softly, looking up at Sky and offering him a smile. He continued to wash, while Sky dried, until everything was clean. He dried the counter and helped put everything away. "You can tell me," he said softly. He checked the fridge and made a mental note to write down a list of things they would be needing. "Question, are all the legends true? That your allergic to the cross, silver, sunlight and garlic?" he asked.

Smiling softly as he dried, "Perhaps, but the thing is finding someone willing." chuckling softly knowing that Johnathan was talking about himself. "I know and I appreciate that. Should we head over to the couch and just talk, while we listen to Lestat's music?" once the kitchen was clean. "Those are only legends in terms of the cross and garlic. Silver is more for wolves but again a legend since I never encountered with one. So I wouldn't actually know. But, in terms of the sun, each vampire reacts differently towards. For me, when I step into it my eyes hurt." putting on some music before sitting on the sofa.

"Okay, so if I make garlic bread you won't turn into ash on me," he said chuckling lightly as he followed Sky. He sat down on the sofa as well, pulling his legs up and resting his head on his knees. "So this is Lestat's music? I like it," he said softly, smiling as he listened. "So, you were saying that you wanted to talk to me about stuff," he said softly.

"I won't." laughing as well. "It is, indeed. I wish you could have met him, he was my father and companion. But things happened between us and I've been on my own ever since. Well yea, there is something I wish to tell you. It might be strange and I'm gonna say it bluntly. I like you a lot, I really do." looking away after he said it as if he felt ashamed of himself.

Johnathan listened and smiled gently as Sky talked highly about Lestat. But he felt his eyes widen when Sky said that he liked Johnathan. He could see Sky's head turn away with embarrassment? Or was it shame? He couldn't tell but he turned forward and just looked ahead. "I guess it isn't one sided after all," he said softly to himself. "I'm surprised you like only because no one ever likes me. They like to use me but thats as close as that word has gotten to me," he said shrugging lightly.

He turned to look back at him, "Are you saying, you like me as well." reading his emotions mindlessly. "I won't do that to someone as yourself, you've been through so much." Sky moved closer to him and wrapped an arm over his shoulder, "Johnathan, you're special, you just don't know it yet." speaking softly with a soft warm smile.

Johnathan nodded his head at Sky's question. He was surprised when Sky said that he was special. He didn't not believe that. He was just another homeless kid who got lucky. When Sky wrapped his arm around his shoulder, Johnathan, leaned in and rested his head against him. He sighed softly and just closed his eyes.

He too sighed in content, his emotions were a muck but he embraced it. "Mind if I ask you something personal?" stroking his arm when he leaned on him. Sky wanted to make him his life long companion and lover but that would be too soon to do.

Johnathan was relaxed and content as well. When Sky asked if he could ask him something personal Johnathan nodded his head. "Yeah, go ahead," he said softly.

He wrapped his other arm around him and leaned back against the sofa pulling Johnathan closer to him, "Are you gay, bi, or straight?" he was really blunt but it was on his mind. Plus it would help him to decide on transforming Johnathan when the time came.

"I'm not really sure. I prefer looking for someones personality rather then their gender," he said shrugging. "But I like your personality, so I guess in this case I'm gay," he said softly. He held onto his hand and stayed relaxed as he rested against Sky.

"Interesting, answer I must say, cause I'm kinda the same way as well when it comes to personality." for the first time in a long time Sky started to love once more. Johnathan's scent and blood started to take over, even though he tried to so hard to control it.