The Love of a Rocker

Johnathan looked at them like they were joking with him, but when no one said anything other then that he smiled. "Are you serious? This... this is awesome..." he said in complete shock and awe. He had never been offered anything like that before. "I cleaned your house because you let me stay the night," he said smiling gently.

"Of course, I'm serious." walking over to him and placing his hand on his shoulder, "You also needed a place to stay, I'm giving you the chance to live here. Consider yourself a part of the band and a roommate." smiling back at him. "I want more brownies!" exclaimed the drummer. "Speaking of food, it's getting cold, exclaimed the bassist." the others started to eat. "Johnathan, we speak alone for a moment, leading him away from the others so they can't here. "Johnathan, my home is your home. I've been living alone here for years and I miss having someone around, plus I'm not up during the day. At night I'm always working on my music, so with that in mind. I need your help."

"I'll make more if you guys want?" he offered, smiling happily. He looked and listened to Sky and nodded his head. "Okay... I'll stay and help you," he said smiling a gentle smile. "I can cook, clean and do a few other things. I can shovel the snow outside if you have a car or something. I can go food shopping too if you want me too," he said softly. He began to think that this would be his new start.

"That would be perfect, thank you." said Sky heading back towards the others. "I'll have mine to go," said the drummer but after practice. "Let's do this!" said the bassist, last run through and we're done.

Johnathan smiled and practiced with them smiling. He went upstairs afterwards and made another batch of brownies, giving all of them some brownies to take home. He had cleaned up the kitchen and everything, leaving everything as if nothing had been used. He then went to the sofa and laid down yawning.

Sky came up from the basement after they had left. "Hey, that was some great work, your voice really works with our kind of music. How about you take it easy tonight, no more cooking or cleaning." standing behind the sofa where Johnathan was resting. "It seems your doing better." walking around to sit next to him.

Johnathan smiled. "I already finished," he said motioning to the tray of brownies and cookies on the table. He was tired and sleepy. "Thanks. I didn't really think my voice was all that good to honest," he said sitting up.

"Impressive." smiling softly at him. "Well, we should both get some rest, let's go to bed shall we. And oh, What clothing and shoe size do you wear?" "

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. When he was asked his clothing and shoe size he told Sky. "Why'd you want to know?" he asked, curious.

"I have some old clothes that are still quite new and I'm trying to get rid of them. It's just that I hate shopping, and I rather you save your money for something that you really need." Sky was taking on the older brother, I'll-take-care-of-you role.

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. He let out a big yawn and rubbed his eyes. "I'm gonna head to bed, is it okay if I use the same room to stay in?" he asked Sky. It was still Sky's house and completely up to him which room Johnathan would stay in.

"Of course you may, but you can always feel free to choose another room. There are others to choose from, ones that are warmer and bigger. Go on to bed, I'm gonna try to get some as well." also letting out a yawn.

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head standing up and heading off to the room he had been using. Once inside he took a quick shower and then climbed into bed after drying off. He put on his sweats that he had washed that morning and then climbed into bed, yawning a bit before curling up and falling asleep.

Sky also took a shower and laid out the clothes that he was going to give to Johnathan. For the first time in a long time, he was tired and instantly went to sleep. The next morning he went into his room and place the clothes on the foot of the bed and returned to his room.

Johnathan was curled up in a tight ball on the bed. Even though it was large and he could stretch out on it, he had a habit of staying curled up in a corner. He didn't usually sleep in a bed often and when he did, it would only be for a few hours. He murmured softly in his sleep, relaxing slightly when Sky came into the room. He had no shirt on, since his sleeping shirt was wet and he was too tired to think of something else. He was scared up badly along his stomach and arms. A lot of them were burns though. The burn scars were years old, only a slightly light shade then Johnathan's skin tone.

Sky noticed his scars and wondered what happened to him, but he figured it would be a sensitive topic to talk about. As Johnathan started to relax, Sky pulled the blankets further on him and heard his muttering. He left the room and decided to make breakfast for him.

When Sky left, Johnathan rolled over and sighed, curling up more. He was tired and wanted to sleep a little while longer but his eyes opened. He got up and yawned stretching his arms. He sighed, standing up. He noticed the clothes and smiled. He pulled on the pants finding they fit him perfectly. He then pulled on one of the shirts, smiling.

Sky was downstairs making crepes, fruit salad and freshly squeezed orange juice. He saw Johnathan come down, "I see the clothes fit you perfectly, I hope it's your kind of style. And I hope your hungry."

Johnathan smiled and nodded his head. "Thank you for the clothes, I like them," he said, rubbing his eyes to wake up more. "Your cooking? I didn't know you could cook," he said softly smiling at Sky. "Have you bee up long?" he added standing next to Sky.

"Any time, I never really wore them, since they're not my style." making him a plate of food. "Yes, I do cook but I rarely eat human food, and today I felt like it since your living here now and I might make it a routine of mine." smiling back at him. "I've been up for awhile, couldn't sleep something was on my mind. But it's okay don't worry about me." handing him the plate, "Is that enough for you? as he made one for himself.