The Love Of A Beast

When he sat in front of her, Rose watched him. Hearing what he said though, she wasn't sure what to say to him. She looked down a bit before speaking. "There's really...not much to say about me." she said quietly.She didn't see anything in her life that would be worth telling. Especially now that she had nothing left..

He leaned closer.

"Surely there is something? Perhaps something you enjoy doing? I want life here to be as comfortable as possible for you," he said with conviction. It was true, all he wanted was for her to be happy.

Rose watched him lean closer. She still didn't know what exactly to say. But when he mention about what she liked to do, one thing did come to mind. "Cooking, is something that I enjoy doing." she told.

When she actually lived in a village, she used to love to cook. She hasn't been able to do that in such a long time.

"Cooking," he repeated. "All right, then I shall let you cook! Just tell me what you need, I'll make certain that it is brought to you." He grinned. He hoped that if she enjoyed herself she would want to stay.

When Rose heard that, she couldn't help but to smile. She was for once very happy to hear that, and if she was able to do that, then she might like being her a lot more. "Do any of the women here cook as well?" she then asked. She wouldn't really mind cooking with the women in the pack since she was going to be living here.

He chuckled at that. "We can all cook to some degree, but since we usually eat as wolves our food rarely ever gets cooked. I would like to change that since you'll be with us. I'll talk to some of the others and see if any would like to cook with you as well. I'm sure they wouldn't mind."

Rose smiled softly after hearing his words. "I think it'd be wonderful cooking with the others. And maybe I can even teach them how to do a few things." she said. Just the thought of that made her smile more. It would be absolutely wonder and quite a lot of fun to cook with others.

Grinning widely, he jumped up and whistled to catch everyone's attention, the sound reverberating through the cave. The wolves immediately came to attention.

"Our guest would like to cook. Anyone want to join her with the preparation of the evening meal?" he asked loudly, letting the words carry to the closest groups, knowing that they would pass the message along. Eventually, a few wolves walked through the cave and up to where he stood.

"I assume you would like to cook with her?"

They nodded, and he turned to Rose.

"This is Alisia and Maora, and Hezna," he said, introducing them to her. "They will cook with you. Let them know what you need and they will help you get it."

Rose watched him, curious as to what it was he was doing. Soon she heard his words, and was actually wondering who would agree to the request. She hoped one or more would.

When he was done speaking and she saw a few wolves coming up to where they were, she decided it'd be best for her to be standing as well. And so she stood, watching the three as he told her their names. She smiled lightly. "Alright." she said, first having to figure out what it was she would want to make. She would probably have to see what kind of meat is being brought, to determine what would go great with it.

Nakolai smiled, and entrusted his wolves to her. He would keep an eye on them while he did his normal pack business. He was holding of on some of it because he wanted to keep Rose safe.

"I'll let you get to your cooking. I shall go about my duties in the meantime. Whistle if you need me," he added to Rose before walking off.

Rose nodded lightly as she listened to his words and watched him walk off. She looked back at the three that will be cooking with her. "Where will we be cooking at?" She felt that she should ask for she knew not of where anything was.

Alisia took pity on Rose and instantly took a liking to her.

"I am Alisia, the pack cook when we need one. Maora and Hezna are my fellow cooks as we need them for such a large pack," she said. "We normally cook out front, where we came in, because it allows the smoke to escape. Do you remember seeing the large circle of soot?"

Rose listened to when Alisia introduced herself and spoke. She heard the female also mention about where they cook and Rose did remember seeing such a thing. She nodded lightly. "Yeah, I remember seeing it."

Alisia smiled.

"Then shall we go there? We can figure out what to cook along the way."