The Lost That They Will Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a joke, I just can't wait to see wren vs Tobias.
8D

Wren is like jenn's dog
Tobias is like kenzi's dog.

I must see them go against each other XD or something.
I know it's a joke, though I just have to protect Wren's honour and say that she is not Jennifer's dog, she just wants the request. Once it's done she will completely avoid everyone like usual.

But I am also looking forward to Wren v. Tobias. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHO WOULD WIN?

I know it's a joke, though I just have to protect Wren's honour and say that she is not Jennifer's dog, she just wants the request. Once it's done she will completely avoid everyone like usual.

But I am also looking forward to Wren v. Tobias. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHO WOULD WIN?
THEY BOTH HAVE SHEER WILL ALONE.. THEY'LL PROBABLY BE ENEMIES..

I'm sorry I just think it'll be a really good rivalry thing or something XD

THEY BOTH HAVE SHEER WILL ALONE.. THEY'LL PROBABLY BE ENEMIES..

I'm sorry I just think it'll be a really good rivalry thing or something XD
Don't be sorry! It is a really good rivalry. Wren usually doesn't care about people enough to hate them.

All these strong personalities and then there's Spence in the corner like "... Hi." Need to think of a way to get him some interaction xD

@PlayingMonster I feel that! Alena isn't all that strong in personality (that was the point), so I gotta wiggle her in there somewhere. And Tobias is extremely protective and Kenzi so if she was threatened he would freak, but he was raised better than to get upset at a woman at a funeral.

EDIT: Forgive me for the short post. It was a dialogue scene so.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ghosty So Alena's the spy, and Wren's the assassin (without actually killing anyone, of course). Theoretically they could work together.

@Ghosty So Alena's the spy, and Wren's the assassin (without actually killing anyone, of course). Theoretically they could work together.

Yep! Which they are known to do! Since they live in the same home and have the same group of friends they spend a lot of time together so they use that time wisely.

Yep! Which they are known to do! Since they live in the same home and have the same group of friends they spend a lot of time together so they use that time wisely.
What, Wren and Alena don't live together.

@EVERYONE I think I missed this in my character skeleton but I definitely mentioned it in my first IC post, but Wren physically doesn't feel pain. (This is an actual medical condition, I didn't just make it up). She does, however, have all emotions normal people do; anger, sadness, empathy, etc.

What, Wren and Alena don't live together.
I don't know why but when I read your post prior to the one I was replying to I thought it said Tobias not Wren. Disregard that then!

Does somebody want to plot with me? I don't know about what but I just feel like plotting. It'll depend on the character. PM me and I'll reply at some point tomorrow.

I don't mind plotting with you, I have yet to have Veronica talk to anyone at the moment >.<

@Karma200 Hmmm. Her and Spence are very different characters, not sure how we'd work anything there. If I think of anything, I'll shoot you a PM. If not, well, we can always collaborate as the plot progresses :)

Hey, I think I'm going to be dropping out, as I don't see this rp moving along too much and Kaylyn isn't getting any interaction.

@Samantha @Ghosty @PlayingMonster @Karma200 @CrypticWriter

I hope this didn't die. Just reminding you guys that it's still alive despite GM's busy life! >u<
I refuse to give this roleplay up!

The characters are very creative for this modern roleplay as well as the plot, this thing shall still continue breathing ಠ_ಠ Despite the story/roleplay going slow, I have hope that it'll get interesting nonetheless if we stick together.....

Anddddd this post sounds dramatic.

04D36.gif

I'm here, but I don't want to reply just yet! I'm waiting for someone else to fill in so we don't start a 1x1 by accident LOL. @N/A

Reactions: N/A
I'm still here, just waiting for Jenn to reply to Wren.

I'm here, but I don't want to reply just yet! I'm waiting for someone else to fill in so we don't start a 1x1 by accident LOL. @N/A
I KNOW RIGHT.
I just wanted to see if members of this was still interested in general though >u<b

I'm still here, it seems i wasn't alerted that someone had replied to me so i'll go answer that

So... is anyone still around? I'm about to post again, but I'm kinda conscious that nobody else really is, and I'm not sure if I should keep waiting or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.