The Lost That They Will Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!

As you can see, Michael's minor character sheet is up and I will get to writing the opening post momentarily.

Hope you guys are ready for some drama filled action. Haha.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I fixed up my character, is there anything you want me to add or change?

[bg=white]

The Wallflower
tumblr_mrjhmzyywK1sfpxzto1_500.gif

KENZI LAFAYETTE | Seventeen | Wallflower | Junior | Pansexual
" Someone, usually in high school, who sees everything, knows everything, but does not say a word. They are not loners. They are introvertive, meaning they are shy and have a social disease. They cannot handle having someone pay attention to them even though they crave it as much as everyone else. Wallflowers are just phased in, and faded into the background. They're just shy folks who no one really knows. However, They are often some of the most interesting people if one actually talks to them. Cute."

N I C K N A M E : N/A

P O P U L A R I T Y :
Kenzi is actually an average girl. At rosewood high she is known for her looks and body figure which is curvaceous and having 'dat ass'. Her sense of style can sometimes be flashy as well. However despite having the looks, she doesn't potentially have the personality to be popular like the cool kids around.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
Ah, yes. The 'baby' of the group, Much to Kenzi's own dismay. But despite this she is known to be the peacemaker of the group who is always bubbly no matter what the situation is. Be it rudeness, or awkwardness, the girl is naturally 'all smiles', even able to somehow make others smile or give her a small yet simple chuckle without even trying. This is Kenzi's personal method to smile at everything in order to get by everything. It's just natural, and something she can't help. Although she is quiet and soft spoken, to her friends she is actually quite social and fairly talkative. But that wasn't how she befriended them, in fact they befriended her. She is the listener and the one who often understands others without much effort and therefore it pretty much means that if you want to befriend her, you have to be the chatty one. Kenzi is exceptionally childish, even her humor and it's what makes her friends chuckle at her. For example announcing,"
I have to fart!". Instead of looking disgusted, The group of friends will actually smile and laugh before approving.

However Kenzi is easily embarrassed, which adds on to her shyness. Romance is not her friend and one thing that will stick out like a thorn on a Rose will be that she cannot do Public Display of Affection without probably wishing to kill herself. Instead, She treats romance like google, or a parent. In this sense, asking permission to do things. Like for example a simple kiss, yup. She'll ask permission. This only makes romanticism harder for Kenzi seeing as she'll space out and slightly fret endlessly but she will try making an effort if told the 'A. OK.'. Though it could be cute depending how you look at it. With this slight struggle, Kenzi is more of a hopeless romantic and a daydreamer who fantasizes rather then take initiative.

Despite her meek and sheepish behavior, There's more to Kenzi then meets the eye. She can also be very angry, however there's more to her then just anger and emotions. Reassurance is actually a top priority for her to take initiative, such as pep talk and it'll actually make her braver. She is someone who on the outside is kind, understanding, laid back, cheeky and can even be a little blunt accidentally. Yet on the inside is actually quite self-loathing. Especially about herself. Usually it's about her own personality and her social status of not being so popular like most of her friends. She wants to be 'bad' too and shed off 'goody two shoes', 'innocent', and a loser. Kenzi really does wish to try all these other things her friends seem to know more of or experienced. Drugs, have a loved one, partying nonstop, etc. But cannot bring herself to do so. In fact, the group doesn't want her to end up like them at all. Not even a bit... Yet..?

B R I E F X B I O :
Kenzi is from a rich family, though they're not as rich as famous people of course. They're just ordinary rich people and aren't exactly snobbish about their status. In fact you'd be surprise at her family members, who tell crude jokes despite looking disciplined and can party real hard no matter what age. Being an only child is actually quite fun, but can also however be boring sometimes when your parents have busy lives or feel sluggish after a long day of work. Nonetheless Kenzi enjoyed her childhood, and as of now lives in her own actual house. Not to big, yet also not to small. Although her parents insist on paying her bills--Even half at minimum, Kenzi absolutely refuses and wishes to be more independent than the slightest bit dependent.
WIP when I think of more.

C O N N E C T I O N X T O X D E A D X F R I E N D :
Michael was a young footballer who greatly affected Kenzi socially and slightly by personality. He was quite popular, and the first time they met it actually took place at the nurses office when he accidentally gave her a nose bleed. Literally. But it's not what you think, she received the nosebleed from him when he accidentally hit her without trying because of his friends who were messing around to much--Causing him to move his hand and quickly deck Kenzi in the face. Thankfully--Not much force was applied and before he could scoop her up to go to the nurse, Kenzi dashed off embarrassed. Being popular, it didn't take long for him to find out who he accidentally hit, and he therefore visited Kenzi at the nurse by surprise.

Only to apologize and introduce himself formerly, which weirded the girl out. Their conversation lasted until her nosebleed stopped and to Kenzi's surprise she received his number. And although their conversation lasted probably fifteen minutes long, it was deep and informative. He seemed to have a trusting aura and a laid back attitude, and along with his looks Kenzi developed a hopeless crush on him. The shameful love at first sight almost.Though, Kenzi kept his number when he willingly gave it without her commenting, she didn't start talking to him until he realized the change in her behavior.

Kenzi was easily jumpy, awkward, and just plain quick in conversations. Whenever they saw each other and her gaze dare met his way, she simply got more nervous which flustered him. This lasted for about half a month until he finally decided to just straight up approach Kenzi one day after school. He had just finished football practice, and she had just finished doing extra work or so. It forced Kenzi to have a full conversation with Michael again. This time he was more of the listener role, asking questions to keep deeper information and notes about her. Despite Kenzi's status on the social ladder, she simply hated being taunted about being a good girl, or a teachers pet even. Like said, she wished to be like the popular kids. Do what they do, and hang with them. To feel accepted and naturally impress others. But Michael simply changed her views and was the first to call her wallflower. This eventually lead Kenzi to confess with embarrassment and instead of feeling a need to object at all, he simply accepted her affectionate behavior, or
puppy love towards him and was actually respectful towards her. Took lots of guts, especially from a girl like her whose different then the numerous rebels, delinquents, tomboys, and etc.

Her crushing on him alone encouraged Michael to just take Wednesdays, and Fridays away from his friends to hang out with her as a way of saying something like,"Just cause you're crushing on me, doesn't mean we can't hang out anymore!". While the other days, Michael stuck with his own friends, it was a balance. With this schedule they often talked to each other and it was more comfortable. Although they could've dated, she was more reluctant to do the big jump while he simply wouldn't mind if she were to be his girlfriend. But nonetheless he understood her and respected her opinion that they shouldn't go out. Still talking to her, inviting her to social events, and etc afterwards.

O T H E R :
~ Kenzi considers herself to be a 'Geek Goddess'. She enjoys reading comic books (DC) and playing video games. She also lurks the internet on tumblr, imgur, and youtube, but thank god she still has a social life because of her many friends.

~ She's 5"3 and 110 lbs.

tumblr_static_tumblr_msgpg7b3zo1sp02wlo1_250.gif

[/bg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Started doing this 11/29. Because I didnt want my CS to be cramped with this thing and also cause I like it when my posts are together (more organized).
RELATIONSHIPS OF THE WALLFLOWER
☠ Enemies/someone to avoid | ♥ Taken by... | ❥ Unrequited love/crushing | ✿ Like siblings
# OF SYMBOLS / OUT OF 5 = 1 being weakest, 5 being highest. Excluding ♥.
**There are no best friends, considering that everyone is everyone's best friend to my understanding.

2nu4vic.png

Michael Johnson | N/A | Seventeen | RELATIONSHIP SCALE
Jasmine Thompson - Almost Lover

2myp9ox.png

Tobias C. Salvatierra | Teddy - Bear ; Tobi - Bear | Eighteen | RELATIONSHIP SCALE
33jtn2r.png

o7qesw.gif
2qmm36e.png

Jennifer "Jenn" Sanchez | Jenni ; Ni - Ni | Seventeen | RELATIONSHIP SCALE
2myp9ox.png

33jtn2r.png

2lxgo7n.png

FUDGEEEEEEEE
I HAD THREE PARAGRAPHS GOING ON FOUR ABOUT HER PESONALITY.. WENT TO ANTHER TAB, WENT BACK, AND PAGE DECIDES TO REFRESH.

UGH!
D,8< IM CRYING IN ANGER AND SADNESS

Hi, looking to join!​

10424498_1445413272375721_77507985_a.jpg

Name:
Wren Harvard
Nickname:
nil
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Popularity:
Wren is the girl you go to if you want something done -- if you need cheats for a test, she'll get them for you. If someone owes you money and won't give it to you, she'l get it. If someone is giving you trouble, she'll "take care of it". She will basically do anything for you -- provided you can pay the price.

Despite that Wren has a lot of requests and is well known throughout the school, she remains imposing and terrifying. No one can predict what force she will use to accomplish the task set to her, and as it is well known that Wren can be very violent -- she once ripped out the eyebrow piercing of a boy who wouldn't give her the money she was asked to retrieve, for example. Her aggressive nature provides the cover she needs -- as everyone is too afraid to tattle on her, Wren has a pristine school record.
Classification:
Junior
Personality:
Despite Wren's beautiful, seemingly innocent face, she is a cynical, abrasive bitch who is not afraid to let people know what she thinks. She is quickly angered, and she almost always uses violence to solve an issue. Wren is incredibly imposing due to her long, dirty history, and she is able to intimidate anyone into doing what she wants.

Wren also physically does not feel pain, which relieves her from the fear of hurting herself hitting someone. While she definitely would sustain a bruise or maybe even a broken or fractured bone, she would not feel the pain in it. This gives Wren the ability to proceed in the fight, and gives her an advantage over her adversary. Wren prides herself over this condition and would not get it fixed if she could.

Brief Bio:
Wren's parents died when she was five, and she has no siblings. She moved to her grandmother's house in Rosewood, so her grandmother basically raised her.

Despite the morals she was taught, Wren was never a good girl -- or so the teachers thought. Every single teacher who had ever taught Wren dotes on her and never had one single complaint.

Her seemingly innocent nature never influenced her peers' perceptions of her. Since her very first request -- with which she completed by breaking the boy's arm -- the student body was always terrified of her.
Connection to the dead friend:
Michael paid her to collect some money from another student. When Wren delivered the money to his house, he tried to get to know her. Wren, always reclusive, left before he could ask too many questions.

Hey, is this still open?

tumblr_inline_nfk6l183N31rymcbt.jpg

Spencer Barnes | 17 | Spence | Demisexual, biromantic | The Quiet Rocker Kid | Junior

Spence stands at 6'4". He's scrawny, made all the more noticeable by the fact that he's so tall. Even though he's the same height as them,when he's put next to some of the other guys in the group, he looks tiny. He has no piercings or tattoos, but has nothing against them. His skin is usually pale, and dark circles under his eyes are far from a rarity. He looks a little younger than 17.

Personality:
Spence is extremely quiet. He usually won't speak unless he's spoken to, and even then, he'll only say what he deems necessary. He gets lost in his thoughts easily, and when he does so, he tunes out the outside world, meaning he can zone out for an incredibly long period of time. He doesn't have much of a temper, unless he's frustrated at himself. If he's angry at himself, he will punch walls and shout and scream at himself until he wears himself out. However, he seldom displays this in front of other people. He won't speak up to defend himself, he'll just take it. He'd throw himself in front of a bus for someone he cares about. He doesn't quite know how he got as many friends as he has, as he struggles to see anything appealing about himself. He suffers from insomnia on a regular basis.

Brief Bio:
Spence grew up in a normal household. He had an older sister and a dog, and his parents loved each other very much. They hoped that their son would either be extremely intelligent or very popular. However, Spence was neither growing up. At the age of six, he was diagnosed with dyslexia, and struggled with school constantly. He was too quiet to be popular. He preferred to either be by himself or with a small group of friends. He was never bullied, but the other kids thought that he was a bit weird.

When Spence was in his early teens, things got bad for him. All of the other kids had crushes on each other, but Spence had never liked anyone like that. He'd been attracted to boys and girls, but not in the same way that his friends were all escribing. He started to wonder if he was broken. As he got older and everyone started dating and hooking up, Spence was convinced that he was broken. Just thinking about anything further than making out made him uncomfortable. He hated himself and sank into depression. Shortly before he became self-destructive, his parents intervened and sent him to a therapist. The therapist introduced him to the idea of asexuality and demisexuality, which helped him to recover. She also instructed him to start playing an instrument. He took up the drums and fell in love. The depression never fully went away, however.

A year or so ago, he started to like one of his female friends. However, he was too shy to do anything about it, and ended up forcing himself to get over her. This did confirm his identity as demisexual, however, as he only became attracted to her once they'd grown close. He still hasn't come out as demi to most of his friends, just saying that he's "bi" and not elaborating any further.

Spence was sitting alone one day when Michael came over and started talking to him. Michael was one of the few people who actually managed to bring Spence out of his shell a little, and Spence felt comfortable telling him about his sexuality much sooner than anybody else.

Kaylyn Velez

ariana-grande-love-me-harder.gif

Kayla| Seventeen| The Good Girl| Junior

Ethnicity:

Italian ((Mother))
Puerto Rican ((Father))

Appearance:

Kaylyn has a short, slim, but slightly curvacious frame. She stands at around 5'1 and weighs 102. Her skin is a light caramel shade due to her Hispanic and Italian heritage. She has a beauty mark shaped almost like a heart on the back of her neck which can be seen when she puts her hair up. Her eyes are a bright amber shade with shimmery golden flecks. Typically she won't wear much makeup. Eyeliner, a little mascara and some scented shimmery lip gloss. Her nails are either painted, or chipped, never bare, and her wardrobe consists mainly of comfy but slightly form fitting clothes, just so she looks presentable.

Moteharek_16.gif

Personality:

Kaylyn kind of fades into the scenery. She's sweet, and has her fair share of friends, but doesn't really draw much attention to herself. People usually just overlook her aside from her kindness, and if Kaylyn is anything but perfect, people are totally shocked and treat her like crap. Those few who actually take the time to get to know her will uncover a lot of the mysteries everyone seemed to just ignore. She is shy, and reserved but if she likes you she will really open up and can be incredibly loyal. Those who earn a spot in her heart are #1 on her priorities, and Kaylyn would most likely take a bullet for them.

Brief Bio:

Kaylyn was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and lived there until she turned three and her mother had earned enough money to move to the U.S. Kaylyn's father left when she was just a baby, and no one ever knew why. Not even her mother. Now, she lives in a small split level home with her older sister Alysia, and younger sister Serena. Her childhood could have been better. Not having a dad around didn't make things any easier for the Velez family, and Kaylyn more than anything wishes she could have met him.

Kaylyn was good friends with Micheal, and he even tried really get to know her. She connected with him on a different level than most people.​

Sorry, everyone but I've been incredibly sick lately and haven't really been in the mood to write.

I am feeling a little bit better and will get something up eventually.

Whose ready for this to start?! - Cuffs ear with her hand, waiting for whoops and hollers. -

Oh and I am no longer accepting characters, I think we have more than enough.

Yes, of course I will. So excited to start!

Good to know.

I am writing as we type? :/ Don't judge me. >.<

Hell yeah, I'm ready. I won't be able to post until this evening but I'm looking forward to reading it at least!

The IC is up! It's linked on the first page.

I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with for your characters.

I know that it was stated in the rules but I am going to state it right here as well, please post more than 3 sentences and a paragraph. I required at least two but more is preferred. They do not have to be lengthy like mine are but if it is then that's great!

Do not move too fast and please give everyone a chance to post. That be said, if you're unable to post within two or three days, please PM me so we can try to work something out with your character's involvement at the time. Also, please allow at three people to post after your last post before you post again. I say that because I have a huge cast of writers and don't want things to fall out quickly.

That's all I can think of at the moment... Anyways, can you keep the secret?!

Haha. Enjoy, my lovelies!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.