Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Magic, Mystery, Suspense, Modern and the Past (Victorian Era, Medieval), Action, Scifi, Horror, (occasionally) Realistic, Yaoi, Yuri
[BCOLOR=transparent]The Lost Ones[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Six senior students decide to prolong their fast slipping adolescent years by spending their last high school summer on a statewide road trip. The plan is to start from the city of Atlanta, Georgia towards the sunny state of California. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No plans, no routes, no rules. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There is however just one little detail. They all have never once formally met one another. Once or twice through the halls maybe but never face to face. So what exactly happens when a group of perpetually different, high strung teenagers are put together on a month long trip?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's for you to decide.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/BCOLOR]
First off I just want to say thanks for giving this thread a click ^^ Now I've never really been interested in 'Slice of Life' RPs and prefer all the mystical magical plot lines of the fantasy forums but this idea was just too good to pass up.

Other than the general rules of Iwaku and of course the indiscretions of OOC fights; I only ask that for those who are considering to join will be committed to stay in this RP. I'm considering making this into a little online novel but of course nothing short of anything professional.

One liners are completely valid but please keep it to a per 4-5 post minimum.

There are a total of six spots to fill. Once they all are, I will be putting up the Character/ OOC thread and will tag/notify all of you through a group convo.

Thank you again :) (And some cookies for all those who actually thread through that whole thing).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spots Available & taken, #FFE4C4
Spot #1: @J_"Kraken"
Spot #2: @Zeroisdead
Spot #3:
Spot #4: @Charlie W.F.
Spot #5:
Spot #6:

Last edited:
Dropping interest here - been meaning to try some slice 'o life for a while.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Status
Not open for further replies.