The Lost Key: Mechas Are Breaking Down

Alec got a clueless look from his brother then suddenly his brother smiled and messed with his hair. Alec didint like it but it will pass this time off since he hasint seen his brother up and awake. "I missed you two bro." He looked like he was fine untill he turned deadly serious. He mentioned cretures chacing vinni, but what threw him off the most was when he said sister in law. His brother has allways had his way with the girls but he never knew he would go this far with a young girl. This made alec think, Hes still a dam virgin! He never had to think about girls becuase shop made him happy.

Trinket got a sinister smile on her face and Alec knew she had something dark to say to jimmy. Then trinket reminded jimmy of the mechas falling. "um yea, a little too soon trinket.....give it a week or so." alec said to trinket as they walk in to find vinni holding jimmy closse to her. Vinni ended up calling trinket a bitch. Alec was shocked he thought the rage in trinket would come out of her like a vlocano but insted told her some thing completlty off. Then she gave alec a soft smile and this made alec confused but he liked it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Alec had got his mecha in working condition after a week of training and test runs. His mecha short and thick, it was so thick his armor had wepons under the layers. Since he had so many old parts the mechas system was very easy to set up. Alec also tryed to set up the mecha where he dosent have to be in the mecha to drive it. The only probelm is its in development and h the driver would have to be waering a funny black tight suit and an wakward helmet.

Trinket had invited every one to the shop to have a celebartion for jimmy and vinni. Alec could see that she was lieing becuase most likely trinket had a thing for jimmy but now seeing the cupple together hurt her. Thats what alec thinks any ways but he agrees to go an take a few drinks. Trinket was getting drunk off her ass in frount of every one but every one thought it was all in fun. Every one was haveing fun drinking up. Alec decided to stay sober so he could tell the tale of the drunks.

He was watching all the drunk people and seen vinni walking to him trying to keep her balance. She had told him that him and trinket look like where close. Are we that close? Alec wasint sure about that but he seen vinni had something up her sleve. Now she kept telling him to get with her and steal her attention. Alec liked the idea but he blew it off at the moment becuase he knew every one was just drunk. She got close with her alchohalic breath and whisperd very vidal information. She had to him that she wasint the real back up power, it was trinket. Trinket! Its trinket! How is that possable? dose trinket and vinni only know about this? That means jimmys and the dead operators effort was useless. They had died for nouthing. Alec decided that keeping this a secret would be a smart thing to do.

Trinket had told him they will take the day off the next day. She trusted him and alec was likeing the idea. Trinket smiled to him and alec smiled back, This wasint like her to be being nice most of the time. Maybe this was the alchohal still in her system. Alec walked up to the office and recoreded the night vinni told him the info about trinket. He even recored the part about geting her atention. Alec wanted to meet up with Trinket to talk to her in private but didint know how. Finnaly he got an idea, He wanted to snap her back to her old self so alec got on the intercom and said
"Trinket, this is alec. Tomorro i want you to meet up with me at my house. I got something important to tell you."
He hoped trinket would get angry and storm into the most priveate area in the shop.

Trinket pulled her head out from back power hood of her mecha. Her face had flushed quite quickly. It didn't help that Jimmy was laughing hysterically in the background. He yelled at Jimmy to stuff it and threw her favorite wrench at the intercom. What Alec wanted had happened, Trinket was pissed and it wasn't going to be pretty.

The whole shop was watching her as she stormed into Alec's office and yelling on her way in. "That little shit is fired!"

A lot of people gave that kind of chuckle that said something naughty may happen behind those doors. Jimmy whistled and hooted, "That's my bro! He nailed himself the red head to the wall!" He tried his best to get revenge for the mecha comment.

The door slammed behind her and she charged at Alec. "What the hell is wrong with you!? You were doing so good not to tick me off these past few weeks!" She grabbed him by the collar and got quite aggressive. "I won't put up with you!" An strand of copper fell between them, pushed to swing back and forth by her heavy breathing. Her green eyes were large and in his face, they burned a bright with a fire behind them.

--------
The battle with the aliens was drawing near and the alarms were starting to sound. So far the shop had only prepared and built knew mechas to go into battle. But none of the actual front line fighters had time to actually be apart of the real action. Trinket turned from everything she was doing. Her eyes turned blank as she was looking at the sky. Vinni started to panic a little.

"Jimmy, get in your mecha." Trinket uttered in a dead tone.

"Trinket, Earth's power will be completely knocked out if you leave the ground." He protested softly, holding her by the shoulder.

"I don't care!" Trinket knocked him back and hopped into her mecha. "It's not like Vinni can go in place of me! She's practically useless."

The engine fired up, and flames kicked out the back. She struggled to put on her suit in the cramp space of the cock pit. The screens flickered on and she saw Jimmy on the screen. He was in his mecha ready to fight with her.

Alec could see her through the windo, she was in absolute rage when she got up from her mecha. She was yelling at jimmy but he couldent hear what they where saying becuase the room was sound proof. Trinket stormed into the room and she slamed the door, just what Alec was waiting for. She yelled "What the hell is wrong with you!? You were doing so good not to tick me off these past few weeks!" then she aggresively grabed Alecs collar and yelled she wouldent put up with me. She had to becuase the information he had. He looked in her green eyes and was awed buy the beutifull color full of rage.

Alec pulled away and slowly walked up to the termanal and turned on the video of him watching every one geting drunk. alec brefly said
"Just watch...." The video showed him watching trinket the whole time. He forgot to skip over that part and alec got embaressed for that part but the part he needed showed up on the clear screan. Vinni stubbles to alec and she clearly says "I see you and Trinket getting quite close." She smirked and said "You should just... ya know," She attemted a wink but in her drunken state she closed both her eyes and said "Steal her attention away from the other men she hasn't scared off with that crazy anger of her's!" Then the truth about the back up soures was really trinket came out of her slurring mouth. Alec turned to see trinkets expression. Then he whisperd
"Thats all i wanted to show you."

---------------------------------------

Alec was in the shop and his many raidar screans came out showing ememy signals showing up close by. He knew it was time. He got in the suit he had created for his mecha so he didint have to into space. He stuggled and noticed trinket was geting in hers. This was bad, she cant leave the planet. He walked out the room to stop trinket and she jumped into her mecha. Alec had to think of some thing quick. He had an idea but it would be very risky to try out. He turned on his new updated suit and screans poped up in frount of him and called Trinket over the systems.
"Trinket you cant!"

((Again, sorry to take so long. Life is so busy! *Rage*! lol))

Trinket was even more annoyed when he pulled himself so easily from her grasp. But she paused long enough to watch what he wanted to share. Her eyes wandered over to the device and listened. Fear had bubbled into her spine, she couldn't turn away from what hung over their heads.

"What...." Her voice was soft and she realized he was watching her pretty close. She grabbed the device, and growled him. "That shit is classified!" The hard jade in eyes were soft from the fear, it was obvious and she was shaking. Though it would be hard to tell from what, either anger, or being just plain scared. She tried her hardest to be icy and cold to him.

"What is the point of this? You think I didn't like you, is that it? Did you think you'll have to blackmail me into staying?" Trinket was talking a mile a minute, not giving poor Alec a chance for his input. Then she froze, the crash, the wasted lives. She didn't want to think of it. Thankfully she didn't have to, the war alarm rang out. Her head had cocked to the skylight in Alec's office.

She was quick to take off. The ground under her feet firm and she found no difficulty in getting away to her mecha. Trinket felt strong hopping back into her mech. Just like old times, she thought. After ordering Jimmy to follow, she closed her cockpit and saw Alec on the screen.

"You can bite me, Alec!" She growled, kicking the monitor with his face on it. It didn't blink out like it normally would. "Damn you and your quality work, I don't want to see your face!" She shouted mostly to herself. "I will go and fight."

The work shop shook heavily and cement cracked underfoot. Jimmy and Trinket were quick to leave. The shop cheered and a few of the rescued androids followed. They had no choice, Trinket used a battle code installed in them. It was activated on her way out. Ground and Earth, left behind. She made everything on Earth turn black. Only hospitals and war zones light up like little candles on a river. They were weak and flickered out occasionally.

Trinket had never felt so strong. All the energy she had given out lately was returning. It surged through her almost making her mad. She laughed hysterically. "Jimmy, let's get them." She said between gasps. "I'm tired of waiting around."

Jimmy was powerless to stop her, so he only enabled her. "I'm behind you."

"What...." Thats all she can say about the video. She looked in complet shock untill she grabed the termanal and with an angry tone she told him that stuf with classifed. Classifed? dose that mean she knew about it? Then she started to shake and from her eyes you can see she was in fear. She tryed to be mean but it trembabled her insted. Started to kick in her rage and talked through her rage but what caught him by supprise is what she said about likeing him. Is it like a friend? or was it more? Suddenly the alarm came on.

She said to bite her in an angrry tone and her foot ended up on the monotor screan. Its a good thing alec fixed that bug in every system. She complained about his work but it sounded like a complament to him. He whipserd to him self so trinket couldent hear him. "Ill follow you and protect you." Alec quickly got into his suit for human movemnt control mecha. Hes still working on the name for it. Wireless screans came out of the suit and alec typed on the screans. His personal mecha turns out with no problems, he ran a quick system check and every this was fine. The mecha ran so smoth it was like controling his own body But it had special resistance due to the mecha. He flew up following the rest of the group and his comunications turned on.

He herd jimmy and joined in the conversation
"Im also behind you."

A large gem, known as Earth, spun below her feet. She her anger melted away and crystallized in the cold vacuum of space. Her love her space just confirmed her urge to fight. Her anger may be gone, but her determination was there to stay. How dare these beings come here and force their way in, she thought.

She was in awe of the size of the ship. It was massive. The Aliens were waiting for her. It was obvious, she wasn't safe now. They released their own version of a mecha and pulled out a variety of weapons fitted for the suits.

"Vinni in command centre." Her sweet voice chimed in. "Be aware Trinket, they have learned English. They have even learned how our tech works."

"Ya think?!" Trinket growled. "Get out of there. I don't need any distractions."

"You know I have more than one use! I won't always be your scape goat. After all I'm not in space at this moment." Vinni had argued back. Trinket was quiet after that, she had finally let Vinni speak. "You can't just destroy the ship. There is an explosive core. One of you will have to enter the ship and take on the aliens. One is sitting on a kill switch. The other two will have to fight off the mechs and weaken the ship from the outside without destroying it."

Everyone had their screen signal hacked. "Hand over the one called the power source." Trinket was furious.

"You have some nerve putting that ugly mug on my screen!" She growled while Jimmy and Vinni tried to hide their laughter. "What is it you want? What do you really want? There is no 'power source'."

"Come and find out." The leader of the ship chuckled with a big grin. He was humanoid and quite handsome. He had a tight black uniform on with gold cuffs and choker on. "I invite you on my ship.... that is if you can get past."

Trinket smiled after getting this invite. No way she could resist after all this babbling she was finally going to fight. She pulled out her own weapon from her back and pushed off in the direction of the ship.

Alec glanced at the planet earth and it was pich black exept for some little areas. He tured to see if trinket is safe and ended up seeing the massive enemy ship.

Alec flew in his mecha Firing shoots at the enemy mechas. His mecha lanched a serise of missiles that took out a good portion of the ailen forces. A mecha got neer him with a large blade, it was the size of alecs gun. If it penetrated his armor he would feell the pain and pruessure on his body from the blow. He pulled out a mecha dagger and flew twords the chargeing foe. Alec thrusted his arm up wich in turn made the mecha do the same. The thrust was blocked by the foe's blade and it counterd with a punch to the mechas chest. The mecha was thrown back from the impact and alec got the full pain. The suit flashed red a little bit and the suit quickly forced puressure on his chest wich casted alec to fall to his knee. The mecha mimiced alecs movments untill he stood up and used the gun to fire at his foe's chest.

A faced apperd on his main termanal, alec moved it to the side and used is spare termanal to see what was going on. He can still her the ailen though he was issueing a challange to trinket, alec knew it was a trap but trinket was ful of anger and fell for the trap. She headed to the ship and Alec quickly flew to her side.
"im joining you trinket, I blocked this transmission for only you and me. Vinni said something about a three person mission right? im coming witth you. Now i have something to ask you since i bocked this, what did you mean about likeing me?"

Almost like an elegant dance between a girl and her mecha, she battled effortlessly to get through the mechs. It was all a floating dream to her. Fighting really was her calling. Scraps of metal flew away under the weight of her sword as she thrashed it about brutally. If she had a war cry it would be heard by now. Instead she called out to Vinni, "Find me the entrance!" Her eyes grew large and wide with excitement. Fiery jades sparked mirroring the mechs that exploded from her teams effort.

Then she heard Alec chime in on her monitor. "Really Alec, you choose now!" She growled at him, mostly the fighting rage being all aimed at him. "Leave me, alone. You aren't coming in with me. That alien scum bag is mine." She avoided the question like the plague and she worried that Alec would get seriously hurt. She had already forced him to learn how to fight in a mecha and forced him to be a back up meat shield almost. His mecha was so damaged already. She hated seeing it. The sight tore her apart.

"Two people need to stay on the outside." Vinni reminded everyone. "The entrance in on the left under the wing and in between the launch pad."

Trinket found the entrance quite easily, which worried her. But she ditched her mecha and ran through the ship, slicing at the humanoids. She mostly only wanted to slow them down and keep them from attacking. She was only interested saving her energy to kill the captain. "This shouldn't be so easy..." She mumbled to herself. "Or this would have ended months ago." Trinket was drenched in blood by the time she got to the metal door. it was large, heavy and almost one solid piece. "OH SURE!" She growled. "This you make hard for me!"

The captain grinned to himself. He awaited what for what he's wanted for months. He chuckled as he could hear Trinket's yelling on the other side of the door. He watched in awe at her power, electrical surges messed with the ship's computers. The door started to melt from the heat under her hand. A door of her height was formed from the electrical heat. Her eyes were bright and her curls stained with blood. It had dried by now and she looked a mess, but he still watched her in awe.

"Jimmy, Trinket's in. Alec, start to weaken the outside of the ship." Jimmy took flight next to his brother after receiving commands from Vinni.

Jimmy's blade stuck into the side of the ship and started to cut through the steal. It had started to ware down the main circuits. He put fuel into his mecha and forced his sword to cut even deeper and farther along the ship.

"So my electrical flower made it through the dirt to find her sunlight." He laughed and then heard the screech of metal. He grew furious. "If your friends do not stop, your life is in danger!"

"I'll survive this just fine. After all, a normal human like Jimmy escaped your grasp. He survived the explosion and a collision."

Alec knew he was going to get blown off by trinket. His mecah was badly damaged but alec had a few tricks up his sleve to fight off the invaders. He kept following trinket untill vinni anouced that there needs to be at lest two mechas to to take down the ship while trinket takes care of the leader of the attack. alec was worried about that plan but he had to think of something fast to take care of the problem.

Quickly jimmy stabed the ship with his blade and shot forward cuting open the ship like as if it was papper. Alec knew his brother was showing off from his new sharp blade. "hey jimmy, nice blade, did you sharpen it all night, but it dosent matter but i think this would work even better." Alec grabed a pice of his armor off and it looked like the handle of the blade. With the flick of alec's wrist it became some sort of lasser blade. Alec slashed into this mothership with no problems. "looks like i got something better now brother."

Jimmy had chuckled, looking at his brother trying to show him up. "Well fine, I guess you win this one." He pretended to be angry and continued to help cut through the metal with a little less ease than Alec. "And for your information, it was Vinni up all night sharpening my blade." He gave a sexual chuckle that made Vinni sign off rather quickly.

She was burning red by the time she calmed down and logged back on. "See if I help you work on your mecha again.... jerk."
--------------------

The world had turned dark behind them while a burning light came from the command centre of the alien ship. It was Trinket. Her only order was to distract him, not kill him. They needed to arrest him for questioning, but it looked as though she was doing the complete opposite. Her eyes sparked up light fire works. The remaining power she had took from Earth was to take down one alien, she was being careless.

"I've waited to see such power." He laughed deeply. His eyes grew wide.

They exchanged punches and blows. Trinket looked worse but she felt more alive, so much energy that was drained from her was returning, all of it this time. She couldn't help but go over board. A few windows broke and shattered from the pressure of the vacuum of space. Orbs of electricity would fly this way and that. One almost hit Alec's ship. After Jim and Alec had destroyed it there wasn't much left to do except help Trinket when she needed it.

Trinket had finally knocked back the alien but on the wrong spot, the glass to the self destruct button had shattered. There was no way of turning it off now. What was left of the ship flashed yellow and then red out of distress. The alien grabbed onto her, placing his collar around her, some it started to lock in Trinket's power. She was unable to use it.

"Get this off of me!" She growled, swinging a punch to his face.

They started to float toward the broken windows and Earth had begun to flicker. It took a couple of times before things looked normal.

"Not a chance in hell," he uttered from his lips. "That power will be mine, someone stronger than myself will be back to claim you." A large explosion cut him off in the end, Scrap metal flew out in all directions and burnt wires floated among the remainder of the ship. To Trinket this felt way too easy, maybe he was right. Someone stronger would be back, someone who she wouldn't be able to fight off this time. She flipped on the hood of her space suit and hung onto something near by, waiting for Alec.

((Sorry for the crappy post, couldn't think of anything else. Feel free to mess around with the events if you can think of something better.))

(sorry if its bad, ive had some issues lately and im distraced alot)

Snickering to him self during the battle. he dug his plasma blade into the ship again makeing more damage than expected. The enemy started to swarm him along with his brother and alec pulled out the second plasma sword. In an instant The ememy was allready trying to cut off the arms of his mecha. Alec set the thrusters on his mecha to high speed.

The first five mechas where easly cut into a good half but the others behind them where more prepared for a head on attack. The rest had either avoind the attack, taken little damage or lost a limb. Luckly his brother was behind him to attack the ememys behind him.

Back on earth alec must have looked like an idiot with the tight suit and throwing his arms around like some kid playing with his imagination. The heat was still on his chest becuase that was the first hit he had taken. There was no other damage aside the punching with his fists. The digital screans with perfect becuase he could see through the eyes of the mecha like it was his own body.

Once out of the crowed of ememys he turned off the plasma weppons and decided to go with fire power. the handles where put back onto his hips of the mecha. He lifted his arms up and poped out his wirsts where holes were reveled. Red blasts started to shot out his wrists and a rain of fire had fallen on the ememy. Small explostions had apperd from the hord of ememys untill a larger one had muted out the small ones.

Alecs heart had stoped. He started to panic and flew into the balls of flames. Takeing damage left and right he had seen a small figure holding on to a pice of a ship. He flew to the figure only to discover its trinket, his heart began to pump again. He quickly opend his hatch and pulled tricket into the cockpit. He quickly flew down to earth leaving the team back in space.

Alec put him self on every working termal and annoced "It seems that we have won this battle, yes we lost loved ones but dont give up. Every one search for survivers while i bring 'energy soures' back home."

Back on earth alec smiled to the last comment he made about tricket. blood ran down him mouth and coughed blood.

Trinket was shaking hard, so much power left her body so quickly. She felt the side effects of the greed and was now going through with draw. She slammed her fist down onto the scrap of metal that she clung onto.

"Blasted alien scum. I'll show them, I'll get this stupid choker off."

The moment Trinket lifted her head to see Alec, she began to smile. She reached out one arm for him and let him pull her into his mecha. Without thinking she curled into his lap and knocked back her glass helmet. Her hair spilled out like her tears and she kissed Alec. It happened all too fast for her to stop herself. She was caught up in the moment. Alec had saved her like he promised, regardless of how many times she pushed him away. She didn't explain her reasons for kissing him on their way back down to Earth.

"Alec!" Trinket panicked. "What is wrong with you?" She noticed the blooded that he coughed. There was nothing she could do for him except get off his lap once they land. "How did you get so hurt? I trained you better than your damned brother."
_____

Jimmy remained unaware that his brother was hurt, he was busy looking for faint life signals. Jimmy alone rescued about three people and found some important bits of scrap metal. They held some information.

"Vinni, I need you to look at these when I get back." He sent her the images. "I think they may be important."

Vinni nodded and got in close on her screen. "I'm glad you're fine, Jimmy." She grinned, kissing the screen. They could finally continue to be together when he was to land his mecha. She tend to his wounds and get that collar off Trinket. But she figured Trinket could wait, she was safe after all.

A scrap of metal from the ship flew flew into the head of the mecha. It didint cuase damage but since the mecha is connected to alecs suit it slightly affected him. as trinket jumped in time stoped and alec found him self in a white room that has his favorte childhood chair and anouther chair. Slowly walking to the chair he looks around calling out trinkets name. slowly he can hear a whisper to sit on the chair. He sits down on the chair and an alien apperd in the other chair.

In a shock alec looked in his pockets for his gun but there was nouthing. The alien with a calm tone says "Hell there human, you must be alec, i am the leader of the the invaders. Im come to ask you for your help."

With a calm tone also alec says "why should i help you and your race, you attacked our people so in returned we will fight back and wount give up no matter what the cost."

The alien raised an eye brow and said in the same tone "I shall show you the future if the was contuies on" With the wave of a hand a rush of images hit alec in the mind and alec bents over from the pain of the flash. "Now you see young one, i am here to make an offer to you. You will create a fraction or join a fraction that will fight the humans in ordder to capture the one you call trinket, the power source. Any human that is in your fraction will be saved from our on comeing attack and your race will be reborn again knowing that you are a hero of the race."

Alec keeps seeing the images in his mind and decideds hes going to listin to the alien and create the fraction to save who ever and what ever will join him. "Ill help you, but you will hand over some of your technology so i can start this group." With a sinster smile the alien leadder nods.
----------------------------

Alec blinks to trinkest question on why he is bleeeding. He looked at the blood and says "I got hurt so much becuase i had to save you from the explotion you cased." Thinking about the deal alec contied to fly back to the shop. Once they landed trinket jumped out the cockpit and alec slowly crawled out. Like a rush alec quickly passed out and started to fall.

Trinket was taken aback by what he had said to her. She growled at him and hopped out. "You helped me!" She watched him struggle get out of the cock pit. "You, and Jimmy helped me." She was about to knock him back but Jimmy had pulled her down.

"Enough Trinket, he's hurt."

"Oh he will be when I get through with him." She struggled against Jimmy's grip. But he quickly knocked her out. Swiftly he stomped on her foot to get distract her and elbowed her hard in the stomach. Her eyes went blank and she dropped hard. He saw his brother fall just moments after knocking Trinket out. He sighed. "We need a stretcher!" He yelled.

Men rushed over and brought him into emergency. Jimmy would sit and wait for his brother to wake. He needed to talk to him. Something just wasn't right.

"Don't egg her on, Alec. We all saw the kiss, your monitor was on." He was holding something that belonged to Trinket. "How could you be so blind? You finally got her to open up and accept her feelings for you, but you just seemed so off when she kissed you." Jimmy watched his brother for a moment. He wanted to know what was up. "Are you going through first timer's shock or what?" He fiddled with it and held it tight into his fist. Jimmy seemed to want to say more, but he closed his mouth to let his brother speak.

______

A little while later Trinket woke, she was sporting a large bruise and quite a few cuts from the battle. But she was mad Jimmy thought he held to right to knock her out like that. She didn't move or express much emotion. Vinni was in the room with her and she had to keep still.

A small kit with a lot miniature tools was scattered all over her blankets. Vinni was fiddling with the necklace. She tried her best but not much could be done to help Trinket.

"Trinket, these aliens are smart." Vinni muttered. "I can only do so much. They really have a way of using out tech against us." She started to clean up the mess she left, using tweezers to put the collar back together. "I need some more information before I can get it off. But we'll run some tests, you should be able to use some of your power now. Tracking you will still be possible. You're a walking GPS target right now."

"Vinni, just get this thing off me. I don't care about being able to use my powers. I'm more interested in my fist being in your husbands face.."

"What did he do now?" Vinni gave her a dirty look.

"He stopped me from attacking Alec. The jerk..."

"Stop before you get angry. This thing reacts to your emotions, putting you in lock down and stealing any power you have. You need to be calm next time you attack." Vinni removed her hand from Trinket's mouth and Trinket just turned over in frustration.