The Lost City of Yamasu Sign Ups

Is the start of it where the Outsider first falls through into the Lost City? Or are we working with a few days/weeks/months/years before the human falls in?

Take A Picture. It'll Last Longer
139435.jpg

My Birth Name Is
Nikolaus Andrews
But You May Call Me
Nik
Blowing Out The Candles
Twenty-Six
I Am Full Blooded
Male
You Can Tell Just By Looking
Nik has two sides to him; the one he shows and the one he hides. He comes off as a really relaxed, easy going guy, who can be kind of clumsy and forgetful. Deep down, he is a mastermind, and he loves to fool people and deceive anyone who comes across his path. He has no qualms about sacrificing others to save himself or get what he desires.
I Love
- Treasure
- Deception
- History
- Adventures

& I Hate
- Guilt
- Friendship
- People seeing through his deceit

The Pages Are Torn And Frayed
Nikolaus was a spoiled only child who got whatever his heart desired. This however, really pissed him off. He enjoyed earning what was his, and as soon as he turned fifteen, he left home and joined the military, pretending to be of age. He served for five years, then decided it was time to quit. He learned about weapons building, and then adventured the world in search of secrets and hidden treasures of the past. He heard of this jewel on a lost island that had supposedly been swallowed by the sea, and his interest was peaked. He now searches for it, because the rumor was that the jewel held powers of immortality and power.

Is the start of it where the Outsider first falls through into the Lost City? Or are we working with a few days/weeks/months/years before the human falls in?
Right when it happens, my dear. I will probably have the outsider drop in after a couple posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person