1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

The Losers Club

They will never be good enough.
Even when the impossible happens.

icons-random-headers-tumblr-headers-Favim.com-1444964.jpg

Story

The Nerd, the Queen Bee, the Psycho, the Outcast, the Cheerleader, the Freak, the Jock and the introvert new kid. Eight teens. One huge mystery.

When eight teenagers from different cliques, backgrounds, and families get Saturday detention, the whole lot of them are stuck together for hours. During their time together, they encounter a demon who came along to snatch the soul of a late classmate of their's who wandered the halls. The eight of them are the only ones to witness it.

After seeing what they have, there was no going back to their "normal" lives. They can only start to become more aware of the strange things in their town.

In spite of being from different worlds, they gather together to investigate the local mysteries of the paranormal forces and supernatural creatures of Acadia Bay. However, they are not only forced to come to terms with and face the issues of their town but also with their own problems.

Rivalries will be made, but not without friends and blossoming love.

They all may come from different places, but they all share one thing in common. One way or another, they are all losers. Losers who will never be good enough.

Characters

"You keep a lot to yourself, because it's difficult to find people who understands."
If you have any ideas you want to add to characters, just let me know. I am totally open to that.

The Geek - male - love interest: The Queen Bee [OPEN]

The Geek(also a bit of a nerd), but mostly a loser, is an obvious target for bullying because of his social anxiety and for his blatant beliefs of something fishy going on in their town, something supernatural. He is the younger brother of the Jock, though, they haven't been close since their father left them at a young age. He spends most of his time at home alone because his mother is always working and his brother avoids him. The closest thing he has to a friend is the Freak and the New Kid.

The Queen Bee – female – love interest: The Geek [ @neptune ]

The Queen Bee, the beauty queen, and boss. One could say she runs the school, being the biggest bitch around and the most feared. Really, she suffers from abuse at home and so she takes it out on others. Before she was the popular one it was her ex-best friend since kindergarten, the Psycho, who is her main target. Truthfully, she's a dork on the inside but has become so bitter and hateful.

The Psycho – female – love interest: The Outcast [ @winnie ]

The "psycho", "dike" and her most popular nickname "Mellow Yellow" for when she was on a 3rd-grade camping trip she allegedly peed on herself. Truthfully, she is not the psycho people claim her to be. She used to be the popular one until her friendship with Queen Bee ended in seventh grade. Ever since she has been suffering and became the closed-off weirdo.

The Outcast – male – love interest: The Psycho [OPEN]

A social outcast, like the Psycho and Nerd he has no friends. He is a frequent drug user and often gets into trouble of any kind as well as causes it. No one bothers him because of how mean and aggressive he can be, they dub him as a sociopath. He is especially verbally abusive to his family and others when he is high, without anyone knowing he's suicidal. His younger sister is the Cheerleader who he is fiercely protective of despite not being close to her.

The Cheerleader – female – love interest: The Freak [@Violet]

Out all of the most popular kids, she is the most liked and hated simultaneously in spite of being the Queen Bee's companion. The cheerleader is known to be kind, but she gossips a lot. Most of her gossip is lies because she is a pathological liar, needing attention from others. She is neglected by her parents and isn't close to her older brother, the Outcast. In kindergarten, she was in mutual love with the Freak before first grade happened and the bullying came along.

The Freak – male - love interest: The Cheerleader [ @MaryGold ]

The Freak, being totally different from the others. But only because he thinks differently and is a total music(or art) prodigy. The Freak has been an orphan since his parents dumped him at the age of four. He chases after the Cheerleader, his first friend, and love, not caring that the two of them live in two different worlds. He is also the closest thing that the Nerd has to a friend.

The Jock/player - male – love interest: The New Kid [OPEN]

The jock and player is not the smartest book on the shelf but he is known to be courageous and determined. He is also known for going out and/or sleeping with every other girl and some guys in the school. He is the older brother of the Nerd, but he distances himself from his brother, blaming him for their father leaving.

The New Kid – male – love interest: The Jock/Player [OPEN]

The new kid, who is also an introvert, but not at all shy. He moves into town to stay with his uncle, the town cuckoo, because his parents are fighting and don't want him around for the outcome, which is sure to be divorce. He's just trying to fit in somewhere but most groups have already been formed and closed off. The only people who have bothered themselves with him is the Freak and the Nerd by association.

Setting

Acadia Bay, Oregon, USA.

The mysterious, picturesque seaside town in Oregon, United States.
Locations -
Ravenwood Academy
A high school located in Acadia Bay. It specializes in art, science, and music.​
no-lightbox

Sunset Diner
The local diner of Acadia Bay, known for their homestyle cooking and old fashion service and their amazing milkshakes and burgers. It is popular with all age groups and every townsperson. It is a common hangout spot for just about anyone and everyone.​
no-lightbox

Sunset Beach
no-lightbox

Lighthouse
no-lightbox

The Woods
Surprisingly, it is a common place the local teenagers of the town venture out to. There are quite a few things there to get into. Such as the train tracks and junkyard.​
no-lightbox

Bancroft Barn
An old barn owned by the richest family in town, the Bancrofts. It is located deep in the woods and had been abandoned a while ago until the Bancroft's youngest sun turned it into a club for the local teens.​
no-lightbox

The Hamilton's House
An abandoned house that is rumored to be haunted. No one lives in it and there are several stories rumored around about the family who used to live it. Often, the local children and teens alike use it for pranking and scaring others. However, the place is own by Hamilton's old friend, Miles Dawson, the town's local nut.​
no-lightbox

More locations will be added later or along the course of the roleplay. If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to say so.

Known Residents -
Miles Dawson
no-lightbox

The town's local nutcase. Miles was born and raised in Acadia Bay, knowing more about it than anyone else. He's strange about the things he does and the things he believes. The man scares just about every kid he comes into contact with. However, he is from and is heir to, Acadia Bay's second-richest family, though, he is the only one of his family around. His younger sister and brother moved away and his parents died ages ago.​

Thomas Perez
no-lightbox

English teacher of Ravenwood academy and local hottie. Thomas is known for being not only an amazing teacher but friend too, being caring and understanding. He is relatively new to the Acadia Bay, having been there for only a few years, but he isn't one to discriminate against anyone and always willing to help those who need it.

Amanda Francis
no-lightbox

The most loved and favorite waitress among all the customers of Sunset Diner. While she knows when to be respectable and kind, she also knows when to let loose and have fun. Amanda talks to and is only friendly basis with just about anyone and every one of the town. A lot of teens often go to her for advice for she has crazy stories and a lot of experience at her age.

Kennedy Ross
no-lightbox

What's a town without a mean grumpy old man? Kennedy Ross is always giving others glares, snorts and haughty comments. He is definitely not nice, but he's been mean since his wife passed away, but he like many others in the town he was born and raised in Acadia Bay. Knowing just about everything there is to know about the town. He demands respect from just about every individual but never gives it in return.

Ethan and Leila Bancroft
no-lightbox

no-lightbox

Last but definitely not least, the Bancrofts. Ethan and Leila, both town locals, married at a young age. Ethan is heir to the Bancroft family and company, Bancroft Real Estates, the richest family in town. He cares for both his parents at their old age and they have two sons, a teenager and a middle schooler. They practically own the whole town and is highly influential.​

More residents can be added later or along the course of the roleplay. If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to say so.

Rules

1. All Iwaku rules apply, obviously. My word is law, and things like that ...

2. This roleplay is teen and up(almost mature, but not quite), containing violence, blood, and gore, suggestive themes, use of strong language, drugs and alcohol usage and different orientation. However, do not go overboard with the use of swearing, use it with class. If things get too sexual, take it to PMs or fade to black. And be reasonable with the blood and gore.

3. This is meant to be a small rp of four people, so we will be doubling, NPCs will also be allowed. I think this should be obvious, but you cannot play your own love interest and try not to pick two characters of the same gender if you can.

4. Have proper roleplay etiquette. No power playing, metagaming, godmodding, Mary/Gary sue, etc.

5. Posting expectation is once every twelve days. I know how busy we all can be, so if this doesn't work, we can talk. Also at least two full paragraphs a post. And if you're going to disappear for a while, let me know. I am very understanding.

6. Please use real face claims.

7. Drama in IC only, keep OOC clean and have fun!

Character Skeleton

Feel free to arrange the sheet however you like as long as you answer everything required on it.

Character Quote(optional)
Theme song (optional)

Name:
Nicknames:
Date of Birth:

Hair:
Eyes:
Body:
Height:
Weight:
Piercings:
Markings/Scars:
Health/Mental Ailments:

Personality: (just traits)
Fears:

Brief Background: (optional)
Family:
Other Relationships:

Extra:(optional)

• Love
Reactions: winnie and neptune
Tagging Frands!

@Violet @neptune @winnie

Characters will be posted in this thread. Plot discussion and character relations should be here too for references, but we can make a discord if wanted. And there will be plenty to discuss, bwhaha!

• Love
Reactions: winnie
oooh can i have the cheerleader and the geek? :3

Reactions: MaryGold
oooh can i have the cheerleader and the geek? :3
You can totally have the geek! Violet already took the cheerleader, I had accidentally misplaced the tag *facepalms* #AmazingMoronicGM

3 ... 2... 1...

Start over!

Ignore the tags above, including mine, and choose just one character you want. First come, first served. Please remember you can also tweak characters too, so do not feel limited! After everyone chose one, leftovers are free game.
@Violet @neptune @winnie

Queen bee, please!

I’ll take the psycho then :3

I taketh the Freak, I have plans.

Ezra Miller plans...
giphy.gif

• Love
EZRA MILLER IS A GOD

Ahem, i’ll take the jock if that’s alright with everyone else ^^

I’ll take the new kid!

Edit: I’ll take the geek since the outcast would be the older brother of my cheerleader xD

Well then, I have the outcast.

Then it is settled! Take your time on making your characters, don't feel rushed. But do tell me the name of your FCs when you pick one. I want to put them up! :D

Last edited:
Here are my FCs :3

jock ; dane dehaan
fG7rBkOGINwNtdcZ9AwaX-VyPiiweXkAxJls00hS9hvLoGCHlR4hrWAxeYhXEyx7p4o40CkZpL4FxQam-l6FHhQVWYsrEDyfgQKg2qgH-RHSHqfQgu2J5fBRuiAM-XI_oHFpIZcfB818XvYQsdm8YP9-1aT5xg=w245-h245-nc

psycho ; malese jow
20161014.gif

queen bee: Elle Fanning
tumblr_owju3mz6Gr1trnunpo3_250.png

new kid: Cole Sprouse
tumblr_om0idjo6Zq1tb72tqo7_400.png

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold and winnie
Freak: Logan Lerman
tumblr_lkhk60uIce1qdcpc0o1_500.gif

Outcast: Erza Miller
tumblr_m98l2r6TBm1rv240t.gif

• Love
Reactions: winnie and Violet
[stabs=bleft|100%x600] {slide=tab 1|center}
tumblr_morzug86iM1qdoxdio8_250.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"keep your head high and your middle finger higher."

NAME
kendra eloise park

NICKNAMES
> kenny ; most common, and preferred
> weirdo, psycho, midget, spitfire ; also common, by people that dislike her, but definitely not preferred

DATE OF BIRTH
april 1st

SEXUALITY
heterosexual

ROLE
the psycho

FACECLAIM
malese jow

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
tumblr_morzug86iM1qdoxdio1_250.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"i'm sorry i called you an asshole. i thought you knew."

HEIGHT
4’9

WEIGHT
76 lbs

EYES
a light, caramel brown

HAIR
jet black naturally however she is always seen with bright red streaks in it. her hair is straight and silky smooth and falls to a little below her shoulders.

BODY
quite skinny, with a petite build and narrow frame.

MARKINGS/SCARS/TATTOOS
she has a few scars from fights and apart from this, she also has one tattoo of a thistle on her wrist as well as the word ‘hope’ in chinese across her left hip.

PIERCINGS
four on each ear + her bellybutton.

HEALTH AILMENTS
she was once anorexic and is still recovering

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
tumblr_morzug86iM1qdoxdio2_r1_250.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"everything is figureoutable"

PERSONALITY BOONS
caring ; warm ; adventurous ; enthusiastic ; loyal ; brave ; independent ; helpful

PERSONALITY BANES
rash ; impulsive ; impatient ; stubborn ; pessimistic ; quick-tempered ; blunt

nature ; music ; walking ; running ; photography ; art ; drawing ; playing the piano

DISLIKES
bullies ; homophobes ; being judged ; arrogance ; most people ; enclosed spaces

FEARS
enclosed spaces ; spiders ; more harassment to trigger her

MENTAL AILMENTS
seasonal depression ; adhd ; intermittent explosive disorder

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
tumblr_morzug86iM1qdoxdio9_250.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background/{/tab}
"some people just need a high five. in the face. with a chair."

FAMILY
> adam park ; father ; alive
> lucille park (nee gallagher) ; alive
> kolton park ; older brother ; alive [19]
> klyde park ; older brother ; alive [18]
> kevin park ; younger brother ; alive [14]

BRIEF BIO
up until seventh grade, kendra had a relatively normal life that was more or less hassle free. sure there was some bullying and unkind nicknames when she was younger too, however everyone was exposed to that at some point, so she never thought much of it. while growing up, her mother began to show signs of a number of mental health issues and during seventh grade was when it got bad and she had a breakdown. she was put into a mental health ward after that, but her condition only got worse. this led to more bullying, by people initially making fun of her mother, and after she yelled back at them, she became the target of all the bullying. with time, it only got worse. names were called that caught on, and there was plenty of cyberbullying too. around the age of fourteen, she was introduced to drugs and decided to experiment, having heard that it would be a good way to relax despite all the trouble in her life. unfortunately, it only sent her on a downward spiral. for the next year, she would go on to become anorexic too, with the bullying coming in various forms and targeting her in different ways about different things. she usually didn't let anything get to her, but a lot came when she was deemed the school 'psycho' for attacking a boy that called her mother a 'retard'. by the time she was sixteen, however, her oldest brother forced her to clean up her act and helped her with it. she never told him of the things that happened in school but one didn't need to attend to know the kinds of names she was called. they were just oblivious to the degree of the bullying. she decided she didn't care about what people said and she wasn't going to let it get to her. she's sober now, and recovering from her eating disorder. she just wants high school to get over so she can start fresh somewhere else.

OTHER RELATONSHIPS
> marcus wheeler ; ex boyfriend ; it was a short lived relationship when she was fourteen and realised he wanted nothing more than a physical relationship. when she refused, he berated her and went on to spread various different rumours about her, amounting to more bullying.
> briana holland ; ex best friend ; honestly, kendra can't remember why it went wrong. things were great between them when they were younger, till briana decided that popularity was more precious than friendship. kendra never tried asking her why she changed. she wasn't bothered. not when she learned that briana had a hand in the bullying, no matter how small.
> casey dawson-lepage ; best friend ; probably the only real friend that kendra has right now. since he was the new kid, she realised she could start off on a clean slate with him. initially she thought that she would be dragging him into her messes but they hit it off the moment they met and kendra considers him her best friend. she is fiercely protective of him.
> samuel patterson ; stranger turned acquaintance...? ; kendra never really knew samuel apart from his basic image in school as the jock and the guy that sleeps with anything that moves. when he started flirting with case though, she started to become wary of him because she won't allow him to mess around with her best friend.

EXTRA
> she always carries a pocket knife in her boots -- she's been in one too many fights before but has never actually used it. even then, she feels safer with it because of the fact that people have tried to take advantage of her in the past.

{/slide}
[/stabs]

[stabs=bleft|100%x600] {slide=tab 1|center}
AZk6sOt.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"smiling is the second best thing i can do with my lips."

NAME
samuel richard patterson

NICKNAMES
> sammy ; common, preferred
> manwhore ; used by most people in regards to his promiscuity, but he doesn't really care if he's called this

DATE OF BIRTH
december 14th

SEXUALITY
bisexual and proud

ROLE
the jock/player

FACECLAIM
dane dehaan

{/slide}
{slide=tab 2|center}
pHi9zhC.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"okay, i'm here. what are your two other wishes?"

HEIGHT
5’8

WEIGHT
145 lbs

EYES
a stormy grey

HAIR
naturally brown but he’s bleached it.

BODY
lean, slightly muscular because of the sports he plays

MARKINGS/SCARS/TATTOOS
he has one jagged scar on his knee when he cut it on a chain link fence as a child

PIERCINGS
n/a

HEALTH AILMENTS
n/a

{/slide}
{slide=tab 3|center}
1yPCdwH.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background{/tab}
"i'm responsible for what i say, but not what you understand."

PERSONALITY BOONS
flirty ; confident ; energetic ; optimistic ; charming ; independent ; bold

PERSONALITY BANES
careless ; irresponsible ; impatient ; reckless ; domineering ; argumentative

parties ; sports ; boys ; girls ; flirting ; alcohol ; witty banter

DISLIKES
rejection ; failure ; being given orders ; being wrong ; embarrassment

FEARS
failure in everything that he does ; heights

MENTAL AILMENTS
dyslexia

{/slide}
{slide=tab 4|center}
OPFB3qH.gif

{tab=1}general{/tab}

{tab=2}appearance{/tab}

{tab=3}persona{/tab}

{tab=4}background/{/tab}
"i'm in my bed, you're in your bed... one of us is in the wrong place."

FAMILY
> katherine patterson ; mother ; alive
> damian patterson ; father ; alive [whereabouts unknown]
> violet's character ; younger brother

BRIEF BIO
growing up was a little tough for samuel. when his little brother was born was when their father left without a word, leaving their mother to take care of them all on their own. for this, samuel always appreciated his mother and he dotes on her, however the same could not be said for his younger brother who he has held resentment for since the day their father left. his mother never properly explained -- if she even knew -- why their father left in the first place, and so, needing someone to blame, samuel unfortunately turned to his brother. needless to say, the two were never that close growing up. he would drive him to and from school, sure, and maybe they would talk during dinner at the table, but that was about it. samuel indulged himself in his own world of parties, drinks, and meaningless flings, and all this was amid the sports that he was relying on to get him into college. he was something of an all star, being quite good with football, soccer, basketball and even baseball. he hasn't yet narrowed down what he wants to pursue but he knows that's all he has going for him considering he's not that great academics wise. he blames it on the dyslexia because samuel has this uncanny habit of needing the blame to fall somewhere instead of accepting that he could be wrong or at fault.

OTHER RELATONSHIPS
> a myriad of flings, both male and female
> natalie lionel ; former booty call ; samuel and natalie only ever maintained a physical relationship that hardly amounted to much conversation. that was a while ago though. since he met casey, he hasn't really slept with anyone else. okay maybe one guy, but that's it.
> casey dawson-lepage ; next target ; there's just something about the new kid that draws samuel to him constantly. he's flirted with him before but so far it hasn't amounted to anything and now he's just trying harder to get the guy to go on a date with him. it's messing with him so much he hasn't so much as looked at anyone else since he first spoke to casey.
> kendra park ; acquaintance? ; he doesn't even know her. he had heard of her as the wierdo and he usually kept his distance since he heard she kept a knife, but seeing that she's friends with casey has made him want to know how that could ever be possible. he's intrigued, more than anything, but he still thinks she's a weirdo and he knows she doesn't like him at all.
> briana holland ; frenemy ; samuel doesn't really like her but he does respect her for things she's done in the past. plus, she helped out quite a bit when she tried to ruin his reputation by outing him as biexual, but really, it only made him more popular than ever among both guys and girls.

EXTRA
> samuel is still trying to find his father secretly, but has had no success in doing so.

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Last edited:

"The Cheerleader"
rs_600x600-170605170729-600.4-Emeraude-Toubia-headshot.jpg

"Never trust a pretty girl and a smile"

The Basics

Name: Natalie Maria Lionel

Nicknames: Nat
Date of Birth: April 23rd
Sexuality: Heterosexual

The Looks

Hair: Level 3 -- Natural Dark Brunette -- Long [Lays around her lower breasts]-- Naturally waves

Eyes: Medium Brown -- Darker around her iris
Body: Toned and Skinny
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120lbs
Piercings: Single and Double Lobes
Markings/Scars: Red birth mark on the back of her neck -- A small lighthouse tattoo on her shoulder that she
acquired illegally in Mexico.
Health/Mental Ailments: Anorexia

The Persona

Personality: Sarcastic || Blunt || Sweet || Loyal || Kind at heart || Snobby || Selfish || Liar || Insecure || Arrogant || Resourceful || Bold || Charming || Charismatic || Daring ||
Likes: Pushing boundaries || Exploring || Dancing || Video Games || Flirting || Making out || Getting drunk || Smoking weed ||
Dislikes: Discipline || Up-tight people || Rejection || Being told what to do ||

Fears: Dying Alone || Being called out ||

The History

Brief Background: Natalie wasn't always the pathological lying cheerleader she is now, and underneath the layers of self-absorbed snob there is the girl she wishes she could be. Natalie was born out of an affair her mother was having with her father. She has an older brother, [Mary's Character] and in the beginning she admired her big brother. She'd often follow him around for hours, copying every thing he would do. When she started kindergarten she met the love of her life, [Mary's Character]. The two became attached at the hip from the beginning He was her first kiss and she was his sidekick. As they got older they started "dating" and even staged a marriage ceremony, despite her older brother threatening to drown him in the creek. But it all changed when Natalie turned 9 and the teasing began. She didn't want to be bullied and so she eventually broke off their friendship. It was around that time that something changed, and her older brother no longer wanted anything to do with her. Natalie never really knew what she did to make him hate her so much. Suddenly she wasn't the center of her father's or mother's world anymore. But now she needed the attention she once had, she craved it. So she turned to something so much worse then drugs; lying. Her lies started small, but grew into exaggerated stories. Though some of what she says is true, most of it is made up of elaborate webs of lies she creates. She hasn't truly been caught in any big lie; as of yet. In the eighth grade, she met her best friend the school's Queen Bee. She became quite popular and is often considered one of the nicer popular kids, through everyone warns of her pretty smile and fake lies. She's completely separated herself from "The Freak" but refuses to publicly embarass him, despite her friend's humiliation of his crush on her. Her brother doesn't talk to her if at all, and the two rarely ever speak.

Family:
Jessica Jameson -- Mother
Harrison Lionel -- Father
Outcast//Mary's Character -- Step-Brother

Other Relationships:
Queen Bee//Neptune's Character -- Best Friend
Freak//Mary's Character -- Elementary School Crush

Extra:---
Emeraude-on-Shadowhunters-emeraude-toubia-39736220-500-230.gif

________________________________________________________________​

"The Geek"
13-REASONS-WHY.jpg
"I'm undeniably very nerdy, but I'm trying to recognize and pursue more masculine pursuits."

The Basics

Name: Logan Zachary Patterson
Nicknames: Logs
Date of Birth: October 7th

The Looks

Hair: Level 6 -- Dirty Blonde -- Short and choppy -- Straight
Eyes: Dark open blue
Body: Relivetly normal -- toned arms

Height: 5'11
Weight: 159 lbs
Piercings: None
Markings/Scars: None

Health/Mental Ailments: Social Anxiety

The Persona

Personality: Curious || Cautious || Nerdy || Genius || Funny || Dedicated || Hardworking || Independent || Insightful || Timid || Quiet || Realistic || Moody || Fearful || Condescending || Clumsy ||
Likes: Computer Games || Chess | Fixing and tinkering with objects || chemistry || Engineering || Sunsets || Classic movies || alone time ||
Dislikes: Public humiliation || Bullying || Social situations || Being wrong || Being let down ||
Fears: Failure || High pressure || Public speaking ||

The History

Brief Background: Maybe if Logan's dad had stuck around, Logan's life wouldn't be so crappy. However, that's not how life played out for the geek. For some reason out of his control, Logan's dad left when he was born. Leaving bitter feelings form his older brother Sam. His mother, bless her heart, did the best she could to provide for her two boys, though it required long hours and multiple jobs just to keep the lights on. Without the guidance of the only male Logan had in his life, and the rejection his brother forced on him, Logan became quite insecure and shy. He developed social aniexty and unlike his popular brother, had very few friends if any at all. He grew up pretty much by himself, playing ball by himself in the woods. Although one day ge saw something he could never fully explain that scared him for life. To this day he can't recall what it was exactly that he saw, but it drove him to research whatever he could about the supernatural. Though his older brother called him crazy when he recounted the experience. He keeps his thoughts to himself, scared of being called a lunatic. His social problems drove him into his schoolwork and thus he became the school's geek. He learned how to hack computer and phones, which led him to doing it for others for a profit to help his mom out. He never reveals just exactly how he gets the money though. He had few friends, but considers the freak one of his true friends. He hopes to escape his town on a full ride to a college as far from the town as possible. He's had a crush on the Queen Bee since the 4th grade when she asked to borrow his pencil and told him she liked his hair.

Family:
Katherine patterson -- mother
Damian patterson -- father
Samuel Patterson -- older brother : Winnie
Other Relationships:
The Freak/Mary's Character -- friend

Extra:---
tumblr_inline_oodc0cy8JW1u06u9j_540.gif

• Love

• QUEEN BEE

BASIC

Name: Briana Grace Holland
    Nicknames: None
    Date of Birth: June 1st
    Star Sign: Gemini

APPEARANCE

Hair: Blonde, about shoulder length and usually worn down; pin straight.
    Eyes: Cold blue.
    Body: Waifish; long legs.
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Piercings: None
    Markings/Scars: Many scars on her back, a few on her arms that she takes pains to conceal.
    Health/Mental Ailments: Disordered eating; Trauma from abuse.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Quick-witted; Cold; Distant; Petty; Gossipy; Vengeful; Intelligent; Calculated; Dry; Adaptable; Sarcastic; Trendy; Guarded; Secretive;
    Dislikes: Pretending; Ballet; Conformity;
    Fears: Failure; Death; Never Escaping;

HISTORY

Brief Background: Briana is the first child of Alistair and Amelia Holland, one of several prominent and wealthy families around Acadia Bay. Alistair is one of the top realtors at the Bancroft firm, while Amelia is a former ballerina, who now manages her own lifestyle business. Briana's earliest memories of her father are few and far between, while she recalls ballet lessons with her mother and later, being forced to continue dancing even though it wasn't something that she enjoyed.

Despite having the best childhood that money could buy, Briana wasn't the happiest child. She had a few friends through grade school, the closest being Kendra Park, though her mother never approved of the friendship. Things started to change during the end of middle school, however, Briana had a chance to impress the popular kids, something that Amelia had been stressing the importance of for years. They seemed to like bullying, and having always been quick with a snarky observation, the habit came naturally.

Currently, Briana runs the local high school and social scene, telling people when to jump and how high because it's one of the few things in her life that she still has control over. Behind the scenes, she is lonely and depressed, often getting into verbal and physical fights with her mother, which she takes out on less popular kids at school. She is also dating Nathan Bancroft, another project that Amelia insisted on, though Briana can barely stand to hold his hand. Her only friend is Natalie Lionel, the empty-headed cheerleader turned lackey--how boring.

Family: Alistair Holland; Father; Alive
    Amelia Holland; Mother; Alive
    Chloe Holland; Younger Sister; Alive [11]

Other Relationships: Nathan Bancroft; Boyfriend; For the most part, Briana can't stand Nathan. She's only dating him because that's what her mother wants, and she will do anything to get the woman to leave her alone. Briana Bancroft does have a nice ring to it, though...
    Natalie Lionel; Number Two; A queen bee has to have a worker. Briana doesn't think much of Natalie, but the other girl is the closest thing to a real friend that she's had in a while.
    Kendra Park; Enemy; Once upon a time they used to be best friends, but that changed when Briana got a chance to hang out with the popular kids. She assumed her role of queen bee on Kendra's back, getting people to make fun of her ailing mother and harassing her on social media.

Extra: Briana has been dancing ballet for eleven years.

• NEW KID

BASIC

Name: Casey Andrew Dawson-LePage
    Nicknames: Baby
    Date of Birth: July 17th
    Star Sign: Leo
    Sexuality: Pansexual

APPEARANCE

Hair: Thick and pretty; dirty blonde, sometimes black for the hell of it.
    Eyes: Green
    Body: Average, some muscle definition from always being active, but nothing all that impressive; A little thin.
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Piercings: None.
    Markings/Scars: He has a homedone tattoo on his ankle of a star that is now more scar than ink.
    Health/Mental Ailments: None.

PERSONALITY

Personality: Chill; Confident; Funny; Outgoing; Fun; Stubborn; Opinionated; Curious; Tolerant; Sweet; Messy; Forgetful; Giving;
    Likes: Hiking; Sugar; Books; Animals; Tea; Adventures; Music; Late Nights; Stupid Decisions;
    Dislikes: Exclusion; Judgemental People; Ignorance; Bullying;
    Fears: The Dark

HISTORY

Brief Background: Casey was born in Munich, Germany, but grew up all over the world. His mom, Melissa, is a high-ranking member of the United States military, and his father, Peter, worked for the State Department. The two never married due to logistical reasons, but have been "together" for almost twenty years. Most of Casey's childhood was spent with his mother, moving between her postings, but he spent almost every summer or spring with his father; he has a good relationship with both of his parents.

Although he didn't have a typical childhood, Casey feels that he grew up happy and cared for. At the very least, there was never a dull moment and he got to see and experience things that some people could only dream of. He completed most of his schooling online, though was sometimes enrolled in local schools where he got to make friends. By nature, Casey is a friendly person, but constantly moving made it hard for him to cultivate anything that lasted more than a few months.

Wanting a more normal life (and not wanting to go on to South Korea), Casey chose to leave his parents and their hectic schedules behind to finish his last real year of high school in Acadia Bay, Oregon, his mother's hometown. While he doesn't have many memories of his Uncle Miles, he hopes to get to know the man better over the next year or so.

Family: Peter LePage; Father; Alive
    Melissa Dawson; Mother; Alive
    Miles Dawson; Uncle; Alive

Other Relationships: The Freak; [will fill in after discussing]
    Logan Patterson; [will fill in after discussing]

Extra: Casey is fluent in German and English.

If anyone wants to discuss relationships, let me know here or on Discord!

• Love