The Light Fury
- Invitation Status
- Posting Speed
- Speed of Light
- Multiple posts per day
- 1-3 posts per day
- Writing Levels
- Preferred Character Gender
- Any. I have no favorites.
[fieldbox="We Are The Numbers, green, dashed, Georgia"]
We may be walking past you right now. We may be watching you read this. We are waiting for the day when we will find each other. We will make out last stand together.
If we win- we are saved, and you are saved as well.
If we loose- ALL IS LOST.
Nine of us came here. We look like you. We talk like you. We live among you. But we are not you. We can do things you dream of doing. We have powers you dream of having. We are stronger and faster than anything you have ever seen. We are the superheroes you worship in movies and comic books--but we are real.
Our plan was to grow, train, and become strong. Become one and fight them. But they found us and started hunting us first. Now all of us are running. Spending our lives in shadows, in places where no one would look, blending in. We have lived among you without you knowing.
But they know.
They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
And Number Three in Kenya.
How long do you have before you are killed?
Some of us have little time.
Some of us have already been taken.
This is the life of a Number.
- If You Got Through That Horrible Introduction; Read This
Okay, so that wasn't the best written out plot ;^_^ But you get the picture.
This is INSPIRED by the books and movie. Not Based On It. Meaning You don't have to have read the books or seen the movies to be in it and understand everything. All the information you need will be given here just like any other made up roleplays. If you have read the books or seen the movie, that's great, but not necessary. And if you have and you liked one of the characters a lot, feel free to let your character mimic that character's personalities and Legacies if you wish, just don't make it confusing for the others who haven't read/seen the series.
Heres the big picture:
Nine were sent to Earth in a desperate escape to save their race. They came from a planet known as Lorien. This planet was much different from our home here. It was bright, vibrant with life. Now, it is nothing but a wasteland, in sleep and awaiting the return of its people. But its people can not return, not yet. The Lorien Nine are the key to saving not only Lorien, but now Earth. Those that attacked their planet have tracked them here and have been killing them off one by one. With each number that is taken from their ranks, their chance for survival lessens. Now they must train harder. Now they must hide more. But, they have gotten better at hunting. With Number Three dead, that leaves just Six of the chosen ones alive. Now is the time for them to come together. Others may join them. Some may not make it. Their goal is simple;
To Go Home.
There are Six 'Chosen' Lorien still alive who were sent to Earth as children. They, along with a few selected others are the last of their race and their one mission in life to return home safely. But the only way to do that is to destroy an alien race known as the Mogadorians. The Mogadorians planet was destroyed years ago by the own race due to an abundant amount of pollution, as well as using the planet's life source itself to power their weapons and machines.. Now with their planet gone, they go from planet to planet, sucking the life from them to power their inventions. Lorien was just one of many and now they have moved onto Earth. Yet, they know that 'chosen' Lorien children can stop them and so have been hunting them down. If they want Earth, they have to take out the Lorien first and if the Lorien want to get home, they have to take out the Mogadorians. Only one race can win in this battle and let us hope it is the Lorien.
- The Garde
- There are two types of people from Lorien. The first type is the Lorien Garde. About 30 percent of the Lorien population were Gardes. The Garde are special Loriens with abilities known as Legacies. The source of the Legacies comes from Lorien itself. Legacies are developed in a Garde as they mature. Some non-powered Loric, known as Cêpan, are trained to become Mentor Cêpan to young Garde - to teach them about the planet's history and help them develop their Legacies. Each Garde receives several Legacies, which primarily focus on defense and are honed with the intention of defending the planet in the event of an attack. Generally the most powerful Legacy is usually developed last, known as the "Master Legacy" and is combat-focused. Each Garde has more advanced abilities in terms of strength and speed than any human and all receive the same Telekinesis legacy at some point (usually after the first Legacy). The Loric Elders, all Garde, before they died were all said to possess every known Legacy between them, while the Elder Pittacus Lore has every Legacy. The Nine Garde children, that escape the Mogadorian Invasion and travel to Earth, were chosen to assume the roles, titles and Legacies of the previous Elders. It is said that they will soon become even more powerful than the Elders before them.
Legacies can be roughly grouped into three categories - based on the mental, material, or physical effects they do.
[fieldbox="Mind Legacies, yellow, dashed, Georgia"]
The ability to communicate with animals through indirect speech and mental imagery.
A known Legacy which presumably involves the control of another's emotional state.
A Legacy that allows a Garde to transfer thoughts or images to have conversations with another person using the mind only.
Allows the user to manipulate time to freeze it for just a few moments or go back in time to a few minutes before (though the amount of minutes is randoma nd they cannot pick the exact moment). Very difficult to control and use.
The Ability to see visions of the past Lorien Times, even past times they were not apart of. The current Garde can also see visions of the past events the current Garde have gone through on Earth.
The ability to perceive the possible future on it's current course. It can manifest in dreams or visions. It is said to be a rare legacy and has been seen in varying strengths, from foreseeing events in the near future to 'glimses of the threads of destiny'.
[fieldbox="Matter Legacies, blue, dotted, Georgia"]
Manipulation of Electricity
The ability to control and generate currents of electricity.
The ability to physically control and create storms, generate lightning, and control the weather.
The ability to control and shape water
The ability to control and grow plant life
The power to manipulate visible light including spectrum and contrast. It can be used to create dazzling light shows or make it hard for an enemy to see.
Manipulation of Fire
The ability to generate and control fire. A Legacy in itself but can also manifest from Lumen.
Manipulation of Ice
The ability to generate and manipulate ice in all forms, effectively lowering the surrounding temperature as well. Marina develops this Legacy in anger after Eight is killed.
The ability to create and manipulate sound waves. The famous Garde performer.
It is the ability to alter the temperature of one's surroundings, either making it hot or cold.
The power to create earth tremors.
Icy cobalt blue energy produced from the hands that can be used as a physical attack.
The ability to create force fields/shields. The longer the force field stays up, the weaker the user becomes.
Lumen is the ability to produce beams of light from the hands (they cannot contorl the light, just produce it). It later manifests into a resistance and control of heat and fire.
[fieldbox="Physical Legacies, #52d017, solid, Georgia"]
The ability to shift between the ages through which a Garde has already lived.
The ability to manipulate gravity so as to be able to walk up walls and across ceilings, referred to as Anti-gravity.
A Legacy that cancels out the Legacies of other Garde.
There are three types of enhancements a Garde can have. They are enhanced speed, strength and senses. Lorien in general are stronger, faster, and have better senses than humans, but those Garde with Enhanced strength, speed, and senses have better strength, speed, and hearing than even their fellow Garde.
For the sake of the roleplay, a Garde may only have up to one of these three if Enhancement is chosen as one of their Legacies.
Further enhanced hearing, sight, and smell.
Ability to move very fast, almost faster than what human eyes can see.
The strength of Garde with this Legacy is enhanced further than other members of their race.
The ability to take on the properties of materials a Garde holds.
(i.e. metal, wood, glass, stone, etc).
A Legacy that allows a Garde to walk on(not control) water.
A Legacy which allows a Garde to render themselves unseen by others. It can also be spread to objects and people that come into contact with the user's hands.
The ability to see in the dark as if by candlelight.
Rapid regeneration is a known Legacy which allows rapid healing from wounds and injuries inflicted. This is limited, leaving the Garde filling weak afterwords and unable to fight.
The ability to heal any organism(other than themselves) from physical wound or illness, unless the subject is deceased.
The ability to morph into forms of other living beings.
This Legacy includes anything from minor hovering to flight at sonic speeds if practiced enough. Difficult to control at high speeds.
The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically traversing the distance between. Accuracy is proportional to distance travelled. Longer distance means less accuracy on where you might end up.
The ability to breathe underwater.
[fieldbox="Legacies with Combined Properties, #f88017, dashed, Georgia"]
Telekinesis is a Legacy that all Garde possess. It is the ability to move anything with the mind, and exhibits both mental and physical properties.
This ability allows a Garde to transfer Legacies to others, or transfer a Loric essence/legacy to humans.
An extremely rare Legacy that allows the user to copy any Legacy by touch for a certain amount of time.
A legacy that has little known about it is Charm Casting. This ability to perform enchantments with varying effects. Only the lead elder has ever been known to hold this legacy.
- Cêpans are the other kind of Lorien people. These Loriens do not have any Legacies at all. They are as normal as humans with one exception. They are extremely intelligent. They are experts in Lorien History, Culture, and are very capable of learning new things quickly, including how to blend in on new planets such as Earth. Back on Lorien, the Cêpan responsible for running the planet. Certain Cêpan, known as Mentor Cêpan, are responsible for helping the Garde to develop, control and master their Legacies. Each Garde has Cêpan assigned to them to be their teacher and trainer throughout their lives until they have fully mastered their last legacy they develop. Each of the Garde that came to Earth were assigned a Cêpan, though not all the Cêpan are still alive. Upon arriving on Earth, fine jewels that were common on Lorien but rare on Earth were brought with each of the Cêpans and traded to shops around the world for money that has kept them going and able to survive and live different places without having to work, thus able to keep better eyes on the Garde children.
- Loric Chests
A Loric Chest or 'Inheritance' is an item that is by tradition given to Loric Garde by their Cêpan when they develop their last legacy. The chest contains items that enhance Garde Legacies as well as other items to further in their defenses and attacks. The Loric Chests given to the Loric that escaped the planet contain items that will eventually jump-start Lorien, known as Phoenix Stones. On each chest is a padlock on the front of it, with no visible keyhole. The lock is protected with a Loric Charm casted by the Lead Elder, that makes the chest impervious to damage.The only way to open the lock is by both the Garde and Cêpan touching the lock at the same time. If the Garde's Cêpan is deceased than the lock will only open for its assigned Garde. If the Garde is deceased, the lock will disintegrate into dust.
The contents in the Loric Chest differ from Garde to Garde.
- The Loridas Charm
- The Loridas Charm is a charm the Lead Elder placed on the nine Garde children before they escaped Lorien. Each member of the Garde is assigned a number that represents them. The charm's order was not pre-determined, it was in the order that the Garde arrived to the ship to evacuate Lorien.
- Order and Protection against Death
The charms main function is to protect the Nine Garde children by ensuring that they cannot be killed out of order. It is the closest thing to invincibility that can be produced.
If a Garde's murder has been attempted, and he/she is not next in line, the act used to hurt/ kill the Garde will instead happen to the being that attempted to hurt/ kill. The charm protects the Garde from all kinds of death, injuries, and sickness(including starvation and dehydration and unknown deaths such as poisoning).
- The Scar
When a member of the Garde is killed, somewhere on the bodies of all the others are branded with their scar, notifying them of the death. All the scars will appear in a line in the same place on their body. At present, the surviving Garde have three scars due to the murders of Number One, Number Two, and Number Three. Each Garde has a unique Symbol, scarred somewhere else on their body that identifies them. These can also be found on their Loric Pendants they were given by the Elders before evacuation.
- Breaking the Charm
The protection aspect of the charm is void when any members of the Garde come into contact, therefore, if any of the Garde meet, no matter the Numbers, the charm is void for all members of the Garde.
- These are the beings that have hunted down and killed almost all Loric beings and plan to do the same to Earth after the Garde are out of their way. There are two types of Mogadorians; Vat-born (created through genetic engineering) and True-born(natural born fo true Mogadorian Heritage.
- Vat-Born Mogadorians are Mogs that are genetically created and used for battle. They are described as not very intelligent, but very strong. They all look the same and have no differences in appearance from other Vat-Born and are always male. Vat-born have small, sharp teeth, it being said that their smile is like a shark's. They have small black eyes and are often marked by tattoos along the skin in case of the need to tell them apart. When they die, they disintegrate into ash, the reason being that they are "bred for combat, not for burial"
- Natural-Born Mogadorians are Mogadorians that have been born of true Mogadorian heritage. Unlike Vat-born, they do not disintegrate when they die. They are shown to have dark colored irises, black hair, and have pale skin. The natural-born Mogadorians are few in number due to their females becoming highly infertile, very few having the ability to breed and bare children, and those that due have high risks of dying during the birth. They are highly trained in fighting and are always the commanders and leaders above the Vat-Born.
- The Chimæra
The Chimæra are a species of animal native to Lorien. They have the ability to shape-shift into other animal forms. Chimæra are mysterious creatures that have not always lived side by side with the citizens of Lorien. According to legend the first Nine Elders discovered the Phoenix Stones, which unlocked the power of Lorien; producing a flourishing ecosystem with resources in abundance. It also gave the most pure hearted Loriens abilities called Legacies and called the Chimæra out of hiding.
During the Battle of Lorien(the fight against the Mogadorians), the Chimæra fought alongside the Loric but ultimately lost and the planet's ecosystem destroyed.
The only surviving Chimæra managed to leave the planet in either one of two Loric ships that managed to flee.
- The Phoenix Stones
- Although these are called stones,do not take that name literally. The Phoenix Stones could come in any shape or form and when restored to Lorien these items are meant to jump-start the ecosystem along with the help of the Legacies of the remaining Garde. They are the tools to bring Lorien back to life.
- Phoenix Stones per 'Chosen' Garde
Number One- Curved Antler
A beacon for all Chimæra. When held by one Chimæra(most likely in the mouth since they are animals), it calls all other Chimera in the area to them.
Number Two- Pure Soil
Soil from Lorien that can grow anything.
Number Three- Leaves of the Lorien Wind
When touched by someone Loric on it is on Lorien's surface, it produces a wind which is suggested to be from Lorien.
Number Seven- Vial of Loralite
A vial with a liquid substance. The liquid never seems to run out and when poured and touched by a Lorien the liquid turns into Loralite. Loralite is found in its liquid form at the core of Lorien and is said to be the source fo the Garde's legacies.
- The Second Ship
Unknown to most of the 'Chosen' Garde and their Cêpans, it was not just their ship that left the planet of Lorien. A few hours later, a second ship, loaded with fifteen Chimæra, a four Lorien children, and a four Lorien adults. These Loriens were in charge of taking care of the remaining Chimæra, but when the ship landed on Earth, many of the creatures began to panic and escaped from the ship, spreading all around the Earth, leaving just three remaining on the ship. During their stay on Earth, the two of the adults, one of the children, and one of the Chimæra were killed within the first year and the remaining two adults took the last three children and two Chimæra, separating to better hide and protect them.
(on a side note, the adults on the ship could have been either Garde or Cêpans and the children could have been Garde or Cêpans. in other words, they could have been whichever two you wanted them to be
1. Okay, so for the last few group rps I have done people didn't really get what I meant when I checked the 'advanced' box and the rp fell through rather quickly. So I'm going to write out my definition for it that you must follow. You MUST write 3+ paragraphs (I consider a paragraph to be at least 4 lines of text) per character per post, have little grammar and spelling errors, and can move the plot along without cliches. Keep in mind that three paragraphs is the minimum but I expect you to post more than that on most posts. This is an ADVANCED rp, so I would like to assume you can put out a decent and well written post. We want be getting that if every post is the bare minimum required. I can understand errors here or there. I'm not evil or a writing nazi, but I expect capable writers that can move the story forward. I will be checking your writing in other rps and if I don't like what I see I will not accept you.
2. Going along with rule #1. DO NOT POST YOUR CHARACTER SHEET HERE YET. What I need from you, so I can check and approve characters before people post and crowd up the OOC with characters that won't be used, is that you send me your character, along with a writing sample for a post (can be one you write on the spot or one from a past rp), in conversations. If you post on here without confirming with me first I will not accept you into the rp at all because you did not follow instructions. (if you are confused about his rule, please pm me and I will be more than happy to explain in better terms for you to understand ^_^). Also, there is no reserving characters. If you want a character you better send your CS in ASAP, other wise it might get taken. This is first come first serve. You cant just message me and say you are interested in a character, I have to see a CS and example post before that character is yours.
3. Be civil. Don't start fights. And don't join in them. You will be kicked from the rp for drama if you do.
4. You may play up to three characters BUT if you have two characters than they must be of opposite gender. Meaning one boy and one girl. When you get up to three you of course would have two characters of the same gender and one of the other. Just trying to keep genders here even.
5. There will be romance in the rp! Let me just go ahead and say it, that while there will be other elements in the rp, such as suspense, betrayal, maybe even some shock factors, such as death of character, romance will be big too. After all, only six left of their species? Yeah, there's going to be romance hands down. This on the other hand does not give you reason to fight over the male characters or have 5 girls all surrounding one guy. Nope. The rp will not last long like that, so keep that in mind. That being said; the genders must stay even in the rp so that doesn't happen. If you absolutely do have a character you want your character to be with, fine. PM them and discuss it with them. Totally okay with that as long as you both let me know what is going on so that I can help people drama within the rp.
6. The ages of the 'chosen' Lorien in this rp will range from 16-21. This means, if you are 16 you would have been a new born when they left the planet. If you are 21 you would have been five years old when you left. You can pretty much go from there if you are in between those ages how old you were when you left Lorien. Because the characters were so young, none of the chosen woudl remember much from the planet (the more younger ones such as the ones they were newborn-2 years old would probably remmeber nothing at all unless being told by someone else what it was like on the planet). Perhaps a few faint things such as certain sounds or images, but nothing solid.
7. If you have read the rules, when you message me your profile, put 'I Am Number (number you are applying for' or 'I Am A (species such as Human, Mogadorian, Garde, Cêpan).
8. Every character must of a assigned color. I know this is a weird rule, but its for all of us to be able to tell which character is talking and such. For instance, you post may say
'He was walking and saw her, "Hey, what's up Amber?"'
Basically, when your character 'speaks' their color must be used for that text. I know it can be a hassle sometimes but just bare with me. Make sure you incorporate your color into your profile somehow as a way to 'claim' that color. Otherwise, if you wait until every one else gives me theirs, all that will be left is undesirable colors. and you wouldn't want that.
9. Let's have each character be orignal in personality. In other words, I don't want all the characters in the rp acting the same way. For instance, we could have one guy that's a hard-headed that starts fights, a calm level headed guy, a leader, a planner, ect. Make your character different from everyone else's in some way. It makes things more interesting and fun.
10. If I have any more rules I will add them here.
- Character Skeleton
(for Loric people. Name your parents from Lorien gave you. If you were very young when you left Lorien you may or may not know what your Lorien Name was)
(the name you go by on Earth. Can change as you move place to place)
(16-21 for 'Chosen' Garde. 16 and up for everyone else)
(Garde, Cepan, Trueblood-Mogadorian, Human, ect)
Did you Come From the First or Second Ship?:
(for the Lorien Only)
('Chosen' Garde Only)
Name of Your Cepan:
(Strike a line through the name and add a picture of what they looked like are deceased. If they are alive, wait until a Cepan character is made that you think would make a good fit and then ask the person in privite about being assigned to your character)
What Number Do You Protect:
(Cepan Only. If the Number You Used to Protect is Deceased (this should only be One, Two, and Three or a Garde that is not a 'Chosen' at the moment if this is the case), strike a line through the name and add a picture of them. If they are alive, wait until a Garde character is made that you think would make a good fit and then ask the person in privite about being assigned to their character)
(Name and Picture of its Favorite Form it Takes. Limiting only three of the 'Chosen' to have a Chimæra at the beginning of the rp. The second ship Loriens would only have two at the beginning since all the others ran off and their third died in the first year. One Chimæra would be with the adult and two 'children(teenagers now)' and the other would be with the other 'child (again, a teen now)'.
(List in the order the Legacies were received. Current Legacies are the legacies the Garde know that they have at the start of the rp. Only Garde may have legacies and for the rp, they may only have up to five Legacies all together (not including Telekinesis since all the Garde have that early on in their lives). At the beginning of the rp, only the oldest Garde (ages 20 and above) should have discovered all their legacies, though even at that age they may still have one or two they haven't discovered. Depends on the character. Please note that I will only allow two character max to have the same legacy. There are plenty choices so I don't won't them being repeated much.)
Possible Future Legacies:
(Legacies your characters may develop after the start of the rp. Only Garde may have legacies and for the rp, they may only have up to five Legacies all together (not including Telekinesis since all the Garde have that early on in their lives.Please note that I will only allow two character max to have the same legacy. There are plenty choices so I don't won't them being repeated much. )
Contents of Your Chest:
(the things that are in your Loric Chest. Make sure to include 1 weapon from Lorien, what your pheonix stone is, and some other made up things that gow ith your character and their legacies)
City You Currently Reside In:
(give city and state/country)
Cities You Have Live in So Far:
(give city and state/country)
(a video showing what your character's voice sounds like)
(just for fun. a song that describes your character in some way)
(character's history up until now. can be breif)
(Real pictures only)
- Playable Characters
The 'Chosen' and Living Cêpans
Number Seven(male)- AHeartlessNobody
Lorien From the Second Ship
(one of the adults is currently unavailable at the start of the rp but may be available later on. if interested in this adult let me know)
Teen Lorien(female)- AHeartlessNobody
- Accepted Characters
- Number Seven
Did you Come From the First or Second Ship?
Name of Your Cepan:
Technically he doesn't have one, but Eva does. When Creyon saved her the thing came out of hiding and went with them.
Current Legacies in Order of When They Were Received:
Possible Future Legacies:
The Vial of Loralite (his Phoenix Stone.)
Loric Rod- Initially the pipe-staff looks like a plain thin silver piece of pipe but when used by Seven, it extends and is used as a weapon. Creyon describes it as expanding viciously to become over six feet long, red-glowing staff. It is the only thing Creyon has allowed him to have from his Loric Chest so far.
Yellow Rock- Later will known to them as an X-Ray Stone. The yellow rock is placed between the knuckles and when the fist is aimed, produces an x-ray allowing vision through objects, most commonly walls and doors.
Red Crystal- This is a crystal used for communication. Unknown to Seven (since he has yet been allowed into his chest) when spoken into the stone, it can relay a message to other Garde, but only if the other Garde have activated something called a Macrocosm Earth. Creyon speculates that some members of the Garde have more Red Crystals and the others have the Macrocosm Earth that the Crystals transmit to.
The Marcocosm Earth are a set of Loric glass orbs that mirrors Lorien's solar system when used. To activate them, a Loric's Touch is needed. On contact they will activate, growing in size and orbit around the room. In the centre, the size of a basketball, is the orb that mimic's the Sun of Lorien's solar system and it also shows Lorien the way it is now, a barren wasteland. However when a Garde shines his/her Lumen on the planet, it transforms and it shows what Lorien looked like before the Mogadorian Invasion.
The glass orbs are linked with the Red Crystal. When the Red Crystal and Marcocosm are activated at the same time, the orbs come together to create and transform into the globe of Earth. When this happens, the Garde with the Macrocosm Earth can see the position of the Garde with the activated crystal on the globe(represented by a glowing dot), as well as hear what the Garde is saying through the crystal.
On the other end, the Red Crystal will glow, alerting other Garde that the Macrocosm Earth has been activated, yet can because this is only a one way communication, the person with the Crystal can speak to the person with the Orbs, but they can not hear what the person with the Orbs is saying back to them.
City You Currently Reside In:
Cities You Have Lived in So Far:
He's passed through countless cities but the first time he settled down was when he was six years old and that was in London. He's been there ever since.
[fieldbox="Biography, #b6b6b4, dotted, Georgia"]
Seven doesn’t remember much of his time on Lorien. He was just three years old when the Mogadorians attacked and so its difficult to think back and remember what Lorien was like. He remembers it was a bright place. He remembers his mother had a very soft voice while his father was loud when he spoke. He remembers the day of the attack somewhat. He was left in the care of his Cêpan, who apparently knew just what to do. He had once asked if things about the escape had been discussed before the invasion even happened and Creyon had simply replied that 'there was always a plan to keep the future elders safe at all costs.'
They landed on Earth when he was four years old and the first couple of years on Earth, were spent moving around and never staying in one place for more than a few days. It was in this moving around and traveling that, when he was just five years old, he and his Cêpan ran into their first Mogadorian. Only, the Mogadorian wasn't attacking them, but a young woman and a little girl, trying to take them away into some vehicle. The woman and girl clearly weren't any of the nine children or Cêpan's that had been on the ship with that, but clearly, with the sight of the woman having some sort of Lorien dagger taken from her by the Mogs, they were somehow Loric. In a snap decision, Creyon attacked the Mogadorians attempting to take the two, but was able able to free the girl before the Mogadorian's left with the woman.
Needless to say, it was a weird situation for the man, being stuck with a crying little girl that he knew nothing about. The child, from what was she able to tell him, was only four years old. If this girl and woman had escaped Lorien the same time they had then the child would only have been two years old at the time and unable to tell them anything they needed to know. The only thing the girl was able to tell her was that they had came from a big ship and that they had been to a lot of places.
Having no other choice, Creyon took the girl, named Eva, with them and she became a 'sister' of sorts for Seven. A year after finding Eva, Creyon moved them to London, where they finally settled in to an actually city to live and has been there ever since. As he grew up there, he slowly began to get his Legacies, starting at age ten. His first was sensior. He discovered this one when he and Eva got into an argument and she suddenly burst into tears, something that was odd for the girl. He came to find out it was his Sensior Legacy that had suddenly made her feel so upset, even when she actually wasn't sad at all. After finding out about his first legacy, he knew Telekinesis wasn't far behind so he began concentrating and trying to move things with his mind. Within two weeks he had attained his Telekinesis Legacy. His third Legacy came three years later, when he was thirteen. At first he hadn't thought it was a Legacy, he had thought it was just him having nightmares and dreams of things he had long forgotten about as a child. Dreams of the attacks on Lorien and dreams of their escape. But, when he knew something was wrong was when he began having dreams of Creyon's past with his wife and even Eva's past with her parents as an infant. That's when it came to light that this was Retrocognition Legacy. Through this Legacy they were able to unravel more of Eva's mysterious past, but not much. They only thing they found out was that she was, indeed, Lorien, that her father was a Garde while her mother was a Cêpan, and that she had indeed come on a second second ship here to Earth. What or who else was on that ship though besides she and the Lorien woman that had brought her onto the ship they have no idea.
His Hydrolocomotion Legacy came about when he was just having fun at the age of sixteen. He, Eva, and Creyon had went to a private lake, when Eva had, in the progress of trying to push each other in the water, managed to shove him off of the dock. Only, he fell onto the water but not in it. It become known then that he was able to walk on water (and sure made it easier for him to pull Eva into the water as revenge for that).
His Night Vision Legacy had come in handy when it showed up on a everyday bad situation. When he was seventeen, bad storm had hit through London, knocking out some of the lights in their area, including the ones in their home. With it being night time and the house turning pitch black dark, niether Eva or Creyon were able to see a thing and had been searching through the house for either candles or a flashlight. Seven, on the other hand, was somehow still able to see. Not as good as one might with the lights on, but almost as if he had a candle lighting where he was going. He was able to help find a flashlight for the other two, but from then on, he hasn't really needed at light sources to see in the dark thanks to his newest Legacy.
Now he is Nineteen and is awaiting another Legacy. He's hoping this one will be his Master Legacy but it just seems to be taking fro long to get to him. Either way, he waits in London with his Cêpan and Eva, for something to happen.
The only reason he even remembers his real name is because when Creyon or Eva or angry with him they call him that, even though he hates it. His Earth name is Lyle though because he knows its his fake name he doesn't like it too much either. Out of everything, when it's just Creyon, Eva, and himself, he just prefers being called 'Seven'. To him its been the most constant thing in his life anyway.
Her father was a Garde but her mother was a Cêpan. She affiliates more with Cêpans since she currently only has two legacies(that don't really help as far as she's concerned) and believes that's all she's ever going to get. Because of this, she considers her Legacies useless and never uses them, calling herself a Cêpan.
Did you Come From the First or Second Ship?
Name of Your Cêpan:
She considers herself a Cêpan and so claims she doesn't need a Cêpan herself. On a side note, Creyon has been indulging in her wanting to be a Cêpan and teaching her all their is to know about the work of a Cêpan. The two of them consider her to be a second Cêpan to Seven, despite her age being younger than him.
What Number Do You Protect:
While she isn't his 'official' Cêpan, she has taken it upon herself to protect Number Seven at all costs.
Callivera(Cali for short) is one of the many Chimæra that came to earth on the second ship along with Eva and the other seven Loric people. When they landed on earth, almost all the other Chimæras ran away and spread over the Earth, only three Chimæra's remaining on the ship with them. Cali was one of them. After the death of the two adult Loriens, one Lorien child, and one Chimæra, Eva left with one of the two remaining adults, taking Cali with them. Cali has been watching over her ever since.
Possible Future Legacies:
Contents of Your Chest:
Because she was not one of the 'Chosen' Garde, she has no chest.
City You Currently Reside In:
Cities You Have Live in So Far:
She has traveled and passed through many places, but, like Seven, London was the first and only city she has ever actually lived in.
Nala's voice of course.
[fieldbox="Biography, lime, dotted, Georgia"]
(See Seven's Biography for more references on her history)
Eva was forced to leave Lorien when she was just two years old on the day the Mogadorians attacked their home planet. She doesn't remember much of Lorien though, only how it looked as the ship was flying away. How the lovely green and blue colors of the planet was slowly fading into a dead yellow and brown color. That horrible memory is what keeps her going.
She remembered from when she was younger, after landing on Earth and traveling it a bit, being told about the nine other Garde that had left their home planet. These Garde were meant to become the next Elders of Lorien and had to be protected at all costs, for the future of their planet. She never thought she would ever meet any of the Numbers, let alone travel along side them. And yet, fate had other plans.
A little over a year after she had landed on Earth, she and one of the adults that came with her were traveling alone, separated from the other. They thought if they all weren't together they would be safe. They weren't though. Mogadorians attacked them, trying to take them away and into custody, when a man being fighting the Mogadorians and rescued her. The adult that was with her on the other hand was taken and Eva hasn't seen the woman since.
As it turned out, the man that saved her, named Creyon, was a Cêpan from their home planet. Not only that, he was the Cêpan in charge of protecting and teaching one of the Numbers. Number Seven. She began traveling with these two, learning more about Lorien and about herself. Growing up, she had believed she was just a Cêpan. After all, as years went by and Seven began gaining his Legacies, she had yet to get one. She was so convinced of that.
Until she was fifteen that is.
Attacks by the Mogadorians were uncommon for them, surprisingly. But there was once that they were attacked. The three fo them had been on a trip (they took many trips to different places), exploring the forests a few hours away from London, when Mogadorians caught up with them. Not prepared to fight, Creyon told them to run. She knew she could run fast, but she had never before run as fast as she had that day.
At first, she chalked it up to the adrenaline, but Creyon had other guesses, especially since she had not only outrun the Mogs, but also had run faster than Seven, who was a Garde. After some test races between the two, it become clear that Eva had developed the Legacy for Enhanced Speed. This confused her very much. If this was a Legacy, then why had it come in so late? And who hadn't she developed any others?
Well, the answer to that came when Seven began having his strange dreams. Retrocognition is what Creyon had called Seven's ability and through her friend's Legacy, Eva was able to find out about herself. And the most important fact? While her mother had been a Cêpan, her father had been a Garde, explaining why her first Legacy had come so late and why they weren't developing as fast and as many as Seven was getting.
A year later she got her anti-gravity Legacy while rock climbing with Seven and Creyon. It had been quite comical when she literally walked up the cliff side while the other two had to climb up. Since then, she used it to climb walls and just scare Seven by suddenly swinging down from roofs. Other than that though, it hasn't come in much use, nor has her super speed. Due to the 'lack of usefulness' as she calls it, she doesn't use her Legacies much and still calls herself a Cêpan, training to with Creyon to protect Seven, and some day, protect all the other Number as well.
She refuses to be called any other first name than her real name. Eva might not be the best name, but its hers and she feels its the only piece of Lorien she has, unlike the numbers who have plenty of things from Lorien in their chests.
Secretly, and though she wouldn't admit it to anyone else, she likes Seven.
This is the Out of Character thread for the Lorien Legacies roleplay. Please do not post your character skeletons here or try to claim characters (this includes posting 'i may be interested in this character'), send you character skeletons and your interests in characters to me through a conversation. Feel free to ask questions and discuss things on here though.
Here, have a cookie for your interest in my roleplay;
Here, have a cookie for your interest in my roleplay;
Last edited by a moderator: