The Longest Nights (FNAF RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"TWENTY!" Bonnie exclaimed as he reached the said number and opened his eyes, looking around the seemingly abandoned room. The Marionette was always great at hide and seek. In a sad way Bonnie always thought that he was good at it because he had to hide the entire day. He was out in the open to play and sing for the children, while the Marionette was hiding away in the prize room at all times. It seemed lonely, but it was times like these that made him really happy. He looked around a few stuffed animals that were made to look like him and the other members of Freddy Fazbear, before he looked underneath the tables there and then behind the box. "Where could Master have gone?" He asked while scratching his head, though a small smile crept up on his lips when he realized he had yet one place to search. The box. "Found you Master!" Bonnie laughed as he opened the box and saw the Marionette hiding in there. He was probably the most comfortable in there anyway, but in the nights he was up and running alongside him and the rest. Who didn't want to come out and play with the night guards anyway? It was going to be so much fun... there were new people and everything. The more the merrier. It always seemed to be so short when there was only one guard. They broke too easily. What a waste.

Tracy looked up from a scrapbook and nodded at the new guy. "Your job is to check to make sure everything is alright and fix up anything that may not look good." She also giggled and said that she was not the only one with first night jitters. "Don't worry you'll do great." she replied. As Tracy looked around the new place, she noticed something not quite right about the animatronics. Somehow, she felt that a hidden rage was burning within them like the flames that destroyed Fazzbear's Fright.

The Marionette waited for Bonnie to find him. He knew at some point that Bonnie was playing around, The Marionette always hid here. Still though, he was found and there was Bonnie. He liked Bonnie. "Hooray!" he chirped, happy to be found. Before he could say anything more, he didn't hear anything. no children... No one... Was it time..? He had to think about this. "Bon-bon, could you check the t-time..?" This meant for him to walk back out on stage and see if any kids were left. The new guards should be here soon... He couldn't wait.

Alex frowned, he didn't enjoy being told what to do, especially by someone around his age, but he honestly didn't have much else to do. Nodding, he turned, only to catch a glance of another newcomer, probably another night guard. How much night guards do they need for this place anyways? Was his last thought before he dismissed it all, turning around to face the "Prize Area" as it was called. He walked past some of the other animatronics and walked towards the room at a leisurely pace; his shoes were a bit loud as he clomped over to the prize area, as his mind was already occupied. I wonder what's so special here, that I have to go check it out. Ugh, I just hope this job doesn't last too long. I suppose it doesn't matter that it's a night shift, I'll just sleep in class again.

Grant noticed that one of the new guards had wondered off to the Prize Area, he wondered what that kid was up to. Shrugging to himself, he wondered over to a the girl that kid was talking to.

"You most be one of my co-workers, Name's Grant." He said with a smile

A soft laugh escaped his lips as he managed to find the Marionette. Why didn't he look there first? Maybe he had a few screws loose! Oh no! That would be terrible! Had the maintenance guy forgotten to screw him up properly? Though when the Marionette asked what the time was, and if he could check it, he nodded with a bright smile as he grabbed his guitar. "I'll go right away Master!" Bonnie chirped back as he hugged the Marionette one last time, before he began playing his guitar while singing the same song he had known for so many years. It was then he saw someone... wandering in the hallways. He continued to play the guitar and sing, as if he was in his roaming mode, and approached the human in his normal singing tone while playing casually. It wasn't before he had passed the human that a smirk crept up on his lips, barely looking back at him with his glowing crimson eyes.

"We're going to play tonight~ I wonder who's the next to die...?" He whispered before he turned forwards and continued to play the song he knew the best, and slowly made his way back up on the stage. The animatronics had their roaming mode, so there was nothing wrong with him wandering around the hallways. He just couldn't contain his excitement as he sang a little bit faster than he usually would. He had new friends to play with... how many of them were going to break tonight...?

Tracy peeked up to see Bonnie return to the stage. That sight was fairly normal, seeing that sometimes they broke down and needed repairing. "Crap, I need to clean Foxy off." Tracy thought to herself. She dashed over to Pirate's Cove to wipe oil off of Foxy's fur. Tracy was glad that Foxy was functional again, especially after the Bite of 87. After she cleaned Foxy off, Shshe continued to make sure everything was going ok.

mqdefault.jpg

Life behind the curtain got lonely pretty fast, but it was great to see a person or two come here and there. At least he gets to share his love with the children for brief moments of time with his show and song, although he doesn't get to spend nearly any time with the other anamatronics, only at night does he get that opportunity, and even then, he doesn't do it that much. Perhaps it's just the pirates life?
Another person came through the curtain to fix him up. He perked his ears up. Frankly, it's good to be thought about even by the staff at the pizzeria. It shows they care about you and want you to go on and entertain as many children as you can possibly imagine. When she finished, Foxy replied with a 'thank you' by nodding and giving her a slight bow to make sure no oil was leaking. He wished he could talk to her, hold a decent conversation, but the voice-box prevents it to only a few words, and everything's switch to 'stereotypical pirate', so even if, it would never sound as serious as he intended.
Still, it's nice to not be broken and tucked away behind a curtain.​

Tracy was quite startled for a second. She didn't know they had a night mode. She replied as lady-like as she could. She knew Foxy's voice box was in desperate need of repairs, but she told herself, "The Voice Box will be here soon." She headed out of Pirate's Cove only to feel that the animatronics had a dark side she never knew.

mqdefault.jpg

"The Voice Box will be here soon." Those final words she said before she left perplexed Foxy before she left, foxy merely giving another graceful bow as a response, pretty soon, he was once again, alone, behind the curtain, and silent.
What did she mean? will he be able to speak normally like Freddy and the others? That would be a rather interesting situation, as Foxy could at least hold a better conversation with his friends...and his enemies.
He lowered his eyes halfway, staring into the blank abyss that was the curtain before him. Waiting until it was nighttime, the only time he could walk around at night, and the only time he could not be lonely.
Soon, soon I will have my freedom

Tracy walked back to the dinning area to unpack a quick Dollar Menu meal from McDonalds. As she was nibbling a Big Mac she had bought, she saw Freddy's eyes change. The way they looked was similar to the Marionette's (The Marionette use to scare the crap out of her when she was younger.) She attempted to scream, but stopped herself thinking it was a glitch in the system. "They are buggy like that." Tracy thought to herself. Somehow, Tracy thought that the Animatronics were watching her every move, waiting for a chance to strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.