The Longest Nights (FNAF RP) OOC and Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you can have the animatronics hunt down the night staff, or have the night staff find out about each other and maybe have some romance.

Well, you can have the animatronics hunt down the night staff, or have the night staff find out about each other and maybe have some romance.
I get what you're coming from, but seriously, is it just us two? Do you really want to speed things up and leave people in the dust? or are there other people who may wanna post, because it seems purely illogical to have anamatronics running about trying to get the staff while customers are still about.

I'm waiting for a post. I don't see any grounds to make a post of the marionette twiddling his thumbs.

Well, I want everyone to post as soon as they can and I'll understand if you are going to be busy.

I can't post even if I had tons of time right now. I'm waiting on whoever was controlling Bonnie. I just don't want to make a garbage post where I describe the marionette waiting in his box.

Alright, take as much time as you need.

Guys, I'm sorry, but I am dropping out of some roleplays, and here's why:

A lot built up on my plate lately, including but not limited to: School, College Applications, College scholarships, A job, Projects, and even family. It leaves me little time for Iwaku, (or little brain to use it, much rather.) SO I'm going to have to leave, Its not you, it's never the people of the roleplay, but rather I just have to shrink the amount on my plate, and that includes how many roleplays I can be in.

Perhaps another time, when maybe the skies of my life aren't as cloudy?

goodbye ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.