The Longest Nights (FNAF RP) OOC and Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonnie Is the first one you see. Every game... Until the third one I guess... He's pretty prominent though...

I know :D He's also just amazing in general! I love Bonnie because... he's Bonnie xD It's love at first sight ^^

I can't wait to get Chica and Foxy in this RP. We still need some night guards... It's no fun without extras. I guess if you guys can invite some people? Sorry... This isn't really my place to talk. I'm not the owner of the thread. Lol crap....

*already inviting people* What? XD I agree~ It's going to be fun to have more people into this RP! :D

@SteelMoon you can apply for another animatronic or a Night Watchman if you want. We need a few more Night Watchmen in the RP.

I think I'll double up on chars

I can play as a night guard

Reactions: Twisted
Name: Grant Williams

Biography: Grant is a recently graduated college student majoring in criminology. Low on cash, with a young wife an child to support. Grant takes a security job at the local pizzeria. He is quiet and pretty soft spoken. He sufferers from stuttering and that in turn has him keeping to himself, even when working with another person.

Security-Guards.jpg

Reactions: CrystalTears
@AngelNinja2018
I have a small obsession with Foxy and Mangle, so with that being said is it alright if I steal the Foxy spot?
Since he doesn't come out too often I can double up on characters and be a night guard as well.

Will be withdrawing for @Librarian Cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I'm tempted to want to play springtrap... o wo

Name: Alexander Dunn

Appearance:
500px-Emo-boy.jpg

Personalty: Comes off as apathetic and sadistic, when worried turns overprotective and increasingly zealous.

History/How did you get the job?: Alexander, or his preferred name, Alex, grew up in a slum near the outskirts of the city where his parents worked. They never had time for him, and left him almost nothing when they were killed in a bus accident when he was 13. Moved to the orphanage, Alex didn't find any cause which he found himself to give any passing remark or passion to, eventually dropping out of high school. When he was recommended by a cryptic, conspiracy theorist friend to take the job and report all he found to her, he didn't care at all. The only thing that spurred him on was the promise of being paid while he was working, as well as a bonus for any info he got out. Not only that, but the warning that it was potentially dangerous piqued his interest and was the final speck that fell on the scale deciding his employment at the new Pizzeria.

Extra: Paranoid to a high degree, always carrying a box knife and a small flashlight at all times.

(Will post tomorrow)

Alright, so I'm a tad bit confused. The GM's post made it seem like it was already night, but the animatronics are walking around. Is it the end of the day / nearly closing time?

That was what I gathered as well... That we're at the end of the day and about to close. Since she was waiting for the other night guards I would believe that they would gather before closing time after all ^^

Yeah, the nights will start near closing time.

img-thing

Name:
Lily Wish
Personality:

• Mischievous
  • Bookworm
  • Curious
  • Brave
  • Awkward
History/How did you get the job?:
She was an average otaku who did visit Freddy's once since she was a child. Lily was an adventurous child who loved the Victorian age and collected shells. Lily got a job when her mother forced her due to her laziness as they were out of money, her mom was actually the one who told the boss to give her job. But she wasn't very good at being open to people so she brought her mask with her along the way.

anbu1_zps43986fb1.png
She loves to wear an Anbu mask from naruto everywhere she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.