The Longest Nights (FNAF RP) OOC and Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfdc5sqWKi1r2jz4po1_1416538577_cover.jpg
WHO IS HE?!: The Marionette

Tis the Marionette. The head of the animatronic operation... Well at least with the personalities part... The marionette was the first killed and practical bearer of life to the other animatronics. They seem to "worship" him but he doesn't take it as worshipping. They're his friends, not his slaves. The marionette can be identified as a male, and is the most mysterious animatronic... By nature he hides in his box and can only be kept there by music. If the music ceases, he'll find the reason... Most of the time he'll wander out of his box just to find something to do. He'll find a friend and play with them. He always has time for his friends and slaughters those who try to harm them. His hobbies include; being still for long periods of time, hide and seek, murder, Piggyback rides, mutilation, collecting the tinfoil ftom Hershey's kisses, and colouring in colouring books.
tumblr_inline_nfjc8jF69I1rqu8d1.png
I won't make him goofy in the RP... Don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CrystalTears
Seriously. Give them a cookie. I think it'd be cool if there was freelance on the genders. Have a little fun and such.

I would prefer Foxy to be a male. but you can do his female counterpart.

We just need some more night guards and we'll be fine.

Where is the IC thread? :O Might give us a link...? ^^

I can supply the link, I just had to do a bit of looking for the thread. Unless Angel would rather me not put up the link :)

Sorry it took so long (I have been busy)

Name: Freddy Fazbear

This Freddy Fazbear, the namesake of Fazbear Entertaiment and it's restaurant Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He is a talented singer and showman. He is also quick to anger and gets upset over the little things. Despite this, Freddy cares deeply about his "Family". Freddy is the second in command after the Marionette and he likes to reinforce that point, always trying to keep the others inline and keep order in his restaurant.
fnaf_human_freddy_fazbear_by_lover_of_crags-d89rdcp.jpg

human_marionette_by_darkdeathqueen-d8aqs20.png
I guess if we're having Humanoid pictures... Oops :P

It works either way for me ^^! I just find Bonnie ten times more adorable as a humanoid xD

True... Bonnie is my favorite animatronic though. Everyone LOVES Foxy. He's cool, but Bonnie's the coolest. Confirmed. Fight me. Anyway, @Nater Taters the link for IC is about halfway up the second page. I'm not sure if you should wait for approval or not...

Bonnie is my favorite too! There's a reason why I am playing him at the moment xD

I just wanna give Bonnie a big hug, he's adorable and terrifying at the same time!

That's what I think too! XD Oh and Freddy... he literally just turned into the scary, but respected, big brother XD

Status
Not open for further replies.