The Little Wanderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ermm... How about I make something this time. You made breakfast" she smiled, wanting to do something nice for David for a change. She scooted herself up onto the kitchen units to search through the cupboards. Finding everything she needed to make french toast/eggy beard, she scooted back down off the units and smiled at him "Can you put the gas on for me... I'm not allowed at home" she murred gently, a little annoyed no one trusted her with the gas hobs, but she knew she could cook this without any other help, so it was good start at least.

Chuckled a bit and smiled "If you really want to, then sure." As he stood there and watched her, blinking as she asked for him to handle the gas. Nodding a bit as he got next to her and turned on the gas for her, putting it at a low medium "Does this seem good for you?" He asked as he looked her over, then moved back some to get out of her way. Ready to watch her cook.

She just nodded, setting up the pan and the oil to heat up while she made the mix. After soaking the bed she put it in the oil to cook. Completely happy cooking. She had to admit, it was one of her favourite things. You could do it alone, or with someone, and it was still just as fun. Ingrid then smiled to David as she served it up onto the plates she pulled out earlier. "Really hope you like it" she giggled, then starting to do her own.

Would sit down at the counter and look at his french toast, smiling sweetly at her "Thank you, I'm sire I'll love it." He said as he picked up a fork and cut a piece of, taking a bite before pouring some syrup on it "It's really good, Ingrid." He said before enjoying another bite. Relaxing there and watching Ingrid, getting a strong urge to cuddle up with her.

Ingrid smiled, happy that he was happy for the most part, finishing off her own and adding syrup to the top before eating through her french toast. Things were going well.. The silence wasn't awkward, just peaceful. She kept close to him, putting her plate on the side as she finished, also tempted to give him a hug but then again, she tried to have hugs as a 'thank you' and she'd run out of things to thank him for at the moment.. So it was awkward, not wanting to scare him off with just a random it of affection since he seemed so stiff about it at first.

David finished his food and picked up his plate and her's, getting up and putting them in the sink to be washed later, after rinceing them off a bit. He looked around a bit, trying to think of what they could do next. Then he saw the couch and the television, thinking that maybe a movie or something could be a good idea. Seeing Ingrid smile he'd look at her and ask "Want to pick out a movie for us to watch?" Before turning on the TV and grabbing a small box full of DVDs.

Ingrid liked the ideas of movies, so starting to slick through the ones David had "I like that idea" She smiled, picking 3 and then sitting herself on the couch so David could work the dvd player, as she didn't have a clue on how they worked, someone always did it for her. Maybe she could cuddled up to him during the movie?... Hm.. Wouldn't that be awkward or weird..

David looked over the three movies, picking one to play first and putting it into the DVD player and turning it on, he'd then turn on the TV and set it to the right channel so it displayed the picture and sound. Sitting down next to her with the remote as the advertisement for other movies played, before going to the main menu. He'd press play and start the movie, looking over at Ingrid as he sat down right next to her. He was really getting the urge to hug her and cuddle up with her, and after the first half hour of the movie he'd cave in and wrap his arms gently around her, holding her close.

Ingrid sat quietly while the movie was playing, trying to get the courage up herself to move closer to David and end up at least resting against his side if anything. Thankfully, David made the first move and she sighed in relief quietly, blushing lightly, curling up slightly to rest her head down on his chest and continue watching the movie, her hand placed under his. At this point, she couldn't keep the little smile off her face as things were comfy and she felt safe there in his arms.

David smiled more as she rested her head on him, he'd gently begin to stroke her hair as they cuddled up together. Loving how it felt to have her small, warm body pressing up against his like this. Enjoying the movie with her, looking down to see that her face had gotten a little red, and chuckling a bit. Starting to feel like they could do anything together like he can really be comfertable with her. As the movie went on he cuddled up with her a little more, gently playing with her soft, brown hair.

Feeling his fingers run through her hair was the most comforting thing Ingrid had felt in a long time, shuffling herself closer and clinging to David's shirt. Her blush grew darker as the butterflies in her stomach starting flying around like crazy, hiding her face slightly so David didn't see. She didn't know what this feeling was, she never felt it before. Something just.. too new for her, she didn't know how to react, but it was something she definitely didn't want to end.

Looked down when Ingrid moved closer to him, smiling as he saw her face get a even darker shade of red as she tried to hide it. She was just so cute, and sweet. Starting to forget that she's a kid as he felt he was falling for her. David would gently pick her up some and move her onto his lap, looking her in the eyes as he gently brushed her hair from her eyes and gave her a light peak on the cheek, and rather close to her lips. Blinking as he had done that without thinking, and just remembered how old she was. "Oh, sorry." Though he stared at her lips for a second and got the urge to kiss her there, trying to hold it back.

As David moved her, she looked up at him, mostly out of surprise at first. She just completely melted at the kiss on her cheek, her face hot under his lips from the heat in her face. She bit her lip lightly, but couldn't help the smile. "I-it's ok.." She murred, moving to kiss his cheek in return. She then hugged around his neck quietly, just smiling lightly. That seemed like the right thing to do.. Just do that.. Even just to sit quietly some more with the mvoie playing in the background.. She didn't really know what else to do anyway.

When she kissed him back he gently wrapped his arms around her back, looking her in the eyes as he smiled back at her. "I hope you don't mind if I." cutting his own sentence off as he moved in and closed hi eyes, giving her a soft kiss on the lips as he held her on his lap. The movie still playing as he let go of the remote and just focused on Ingrid. After a few seconds he'd break the kiss and smiled "Ingrid, I think I'm falling for you." No longer shy, or awkward or nervous around her, he just seemed to love being with her.

Ingrid nearly panicked as the kiss touched her, but her heart melted and the feeling of pure safety and love came back, her eyes closing slowly, only to reopen at the same pace to see his smiling face. "I-i..." She murred, her face turning that sweet deep pink. She then realized what he was really saying, smiling gently. "That's that feeling... here.. right?" She asked softly, pushing her hand on his stomach lightly, where her butterflies inside her own stomach were beginning to pop out of happiness. "Because.. I have it too" She smiled again.

David nodded at her, placing his hand on top of her's that was on her stomach. "Yeah, that's the feeling." Going in to give her one more kiss as he wrapped his arms around her again. Holding her closely and stroking a hand through her soft, brown hair. Then gently resting his head against hers. Chuckling a bit as he said "Just wish I was a little bit younger for you." In a light, playful tone of voice.

Her hands clung to him gently as they kissed again, still unable to wipe that smile off her face. As their heads rested together, she nuzzled their noses together and giggled slightly. "Yeah.. oldilocks" She laughed, teasing him lightly, but not that she really cared, just meant when they hugged, they wrapped around her tighter.

He chuckled a bit more at what she said, nuzzling her ore "Hey I'm not that old." He said as they cuddled and hugged. Relaxing with their warm bodies pressing against each other. "Hey, Ingrid. Maybe we could secretly date?" He suggested as she stopped the nuzzling and looked her in the eyes, smiling sweetly as she slowly and gently rubbed her back. Wondering how she'd feel about that idea.

There was no doubt in her mind. She nodded yes before he even finished asking the question. "I'd like that a lot.." She murred, resting her head down on his shoulder, close to his neck and let her breathe hit the skin lightly. "I like being with you.. I don't want to go" She murred again, enjoying the way his hand ran up and down her back.

Held her there as he kept rubbing her back. "I like being with you, too." He said as she got all cozy with her. Placing one of his hands on the back of her head and holding her like this, smiling at her wanting to. "Maybe the next time you spend the night, you can sleep with me in my bed." A few other ideas popping up in his head after he suggested that

Status
Not open for further replies.