Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
"You are nothing like my rose. You are beautiful, but you are empty," He went on, "One could not die for you. To be sure, an ordinary passerby would think that my rose looked just like you--the rose that belongs to me. But in herself alone she is more important than all the hundreds of you other roses: because it is she that I have watered; because it is she that I have put under the glass globe; because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen; because it is for her that I have killed the caterpillars; because it is she that I have listened to.

Because she is my rose."

The planet the little prince once lived upon was beautiful. But, it was lonely. He spent his days, walking around his small planet and pulling up weeds called baobabs. If left unchecked, these dangerous plants could grow into giant trees whose roots would grow under the surface and overtake the planet, destroying it. When not pulling up the baobab plants, he spent his time looking out upon the stars. Looking at all the twinkling stars, he found himself seeing how many of them and realizing how lonely he was.

It was then that the rose grew. Such a simple rose it was, starting as a little sprout and growing into something magnificent. The little prince adored the bright red petals and how the rose made his dull planet beautiful again. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before and he would spend hours upon hours talking to, nurturing. Giving it water, making sure it got sunlight, and keeping insects and other beasts from eating it.

Though the flower gave him company and he was able to talk to it, he was saddened that the rose was not able to speak back. He found himself wishing upon each star in the sky to give his rose a voice, so that it may speak. And finally, a star granted his wish, for one morning the little prince awoke to find a small girl in the place of his rose. Upon further inspection though, he found that this girl had not replaced his rose. This girl was his rose, rooted in place merely by a small vine of thorns at her ankle.

The boy continued to care for the rose being that she could not move from her spot, bringing her food and water, protecting her from beasts that dared attack. In return, the rose kept the little boy company, talking with him, dreaming of the world outside of their small planet. They shared a childlike wonder in everything they saw, and more so in what they could not see. The prince loved his rose, just as his rose loved him. Yet, the more they dreamed of the outside world together, the more the two began to realize they wanted to see what they dreamed.

They were afraid though. The rose was connected to the planet by her thorny vine, drawing her life from the planet itself. What should happen if the vine was cut, neither knew. Yet, the rose watched the little prince stare longingly to the stars and came to a decision. She told the prince to go, that they should not be both kept prisoner on the planet. That, should he be happy and see the wonders of the universe, then she would be happy as well.

Before he left, the boy built a glass room for his rose as simple means of protection to last just long enough for him to make his return. Then, he left his planet, exploring what the universe had to offer.

Sadly, the universe was nothing like the boy and his rose had dreamed. He came across different planets with different people, all vain and brutal. But, he could not go back to his rose without some tale of what they dreamed, so he continued on, going further and further from his home planet, in search of the wonders the two had dreamed of.

It was far, far away that the boy crash landed on a planet known as Earth. Here, he was taken in by beings that called themselves 'humans'. They looked like him, but he found they were just as cruel and unhappy as all the other beings he had seen in the universe. He found himself looking for ways to repair his ship, yet found it impossible. He was too far away from home and this Earth did not have the supplies he needed to return back to his rose.

Forced to stay on Earth, he searched for wonders, something that would ease his troubled mind. It was then he came upon a large rose garden and was disappointed. For he thought his rose was the only of her kind, not a common flower. With this in mind, the little prince left the garden. With the knowledge of his common flower and no way of returning home to her, he stayed on Earth. All the magic gone.

And there he stayed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopefully this little introduction has caught someone's attention XD I'm looking for someone to play the little prince.
The story of this rp would revolve around the rose, waiting and waiting for the return of the prince. Yet, years pass and when the prince doesn't return and with each day she grows fearful something might have happened to him. She finds herself asking the stars, begging them to find him and tell her where he is. It is then that they tell her he is on Earth. When they tell her how far away it is, she fears he might have gotten stuck or lost there, and gathering her courage, she cuts her vine and leaving her glass shelter, asks the stars for one last favor, to take her to this Earth.

There, she finds the prince, who has forgotten all about his planet and his rose, thinking himself to be just a normal human. From there, multiple things could happen revolving around her attempting to get him to remember, as well as him coming to realize that she is not just another 'common flower' because he loves her. I also have some other ideas as well but I'll save those for the rp lol.

If you are interested, please pm me so we can discuss the rp.

As a side note, here's some fan art I found for the rp XD
The.Little.Prince.600.902003.jpg

d2fafa8e21d41d051c2069c2898e31eb.jpg

The.Little.Prince.600.666729.jpg

The.Little.Prince.600.850003.jpg

"You know--my flower . . . I am responsible for her. And she is so weak! She is so naïve! She has four thorns, of no use at all, to protect herself against all the world . . ."

Last edited:
LOVE IT I'd love to do this with you <3

That was fast haha. Send me a quick pm and we can discuss.