The Little Love

C

coolcat63484

Original poster
Amie:
5a5a91d6f770c8185a05d41a0b85225466326311.jpg

((Oops, not sure why it saved that as an attached thumbnail...))

Amie couldn't wait until the last bell rang, letting the students out of school for the weekend. She played with her blonde curls for a few minutes, staring at the clock. Finally, it rang at last. She gathered her things and was out of the classroom and in the hallway that was already crowded with a sea of students. She made her way to her locker, which was right across the hall from the classroom she had just exited.

Amie was a lot shorter than the majority of the students, standing at only 5'3. She didn't really mind, though. She was comfortable with her body, so it didn't really matter anyways. She got everything that she'd need for the weekend before shutting her locker and waiting for her best friend, wanting to know his plans for the weekend.

Attachments

• Natalie9-Natalie9-3aed.jpg
    Natalie9-Natalie9-3aed.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
30ic8ee.jpg

Zach sat in class and stared at the clock, he wanted out of here, he was going to a party tonight and he wanted to know if Amie was going to go with him. Zach waited for the bell to ring, when the bell finally rang Zach went to his Locker and pulled out his bag and slung it over his shoulder. Looking around too see if Amie was at her locker, she was not so Zach walked around looking for her, he really hoped that she was still here at school. When he found her, he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, until she looked at him.
"Hey I have been looking for you." Zach was about 6 foot, so he was taller than Amie.
"I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party with me tonight? I know you aren't much of a party person but I thought you would like to go." Zach smiled at her and waited for her to answer.

Amie jumped a little when she felt his arms around her waist. She grinned, though, since she knew it was him. She looked up at him. "I've been looking for you, too," she said. Then, she nodded at his question. "I'd love to go," she answered. True, she wasn't a party person. But, if Zach was going to be there, she was sure she'd be fine. She loved to spend time with him.