The Little Grey Mouse (k-michelle412/Twrdgirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan raised an eyebrow and nodded "yeah him.... do I look like a mamma's boy or something. I'm not close to my mom hell I'm not even close to my dad. Leo's like the only person I've ever felt like I could talk to." He blushed after the little rant and shook his head "sorry, but me and my parents..... lets just say I refused to take the courses they wanted unless I got to take an art class." Ryan knew his parents would be unhappy for him "airing the dirty laundry", but Ryan didn't care. Leo was the only one who seemed to understand how controlling their family was. He was lucky enough to want to be a lawyer like his family wanted.

Zachary felt certain that Ryan was talking about his boyfriend. He pushed away his negative feelings. He put on a smile and slung an arm around the other boys shoulders. "There's no need to apologize man. Hey, at least you got that art class." Zachary attempted his version of cheering up the other boy. "I'm drawing my little sister. She's five. Calls me every night to tell me good night and tell how her day was." Zachary's smile grew as he talked about his younger sister. "Hey, maybe you could meet her next time she visits." He said taking his arm off of the others shoulders.

He finished his meal, throwing away his trash and pulled out a medium sized easel and a canvas. "Wanna sketch it out?"

Ryan smiled "I'd like to meet her. Maybe if Leo comes by you can meet him." Ryan made it a point to invite Leo over soon. He wanted to show him he was making friends even if it's just one. He wanted Leo to see that he was adjusting. He remembered telling Leo how he hated school except for art and maybe he be able to tell Leo one more thing he liked.

"Sure I'd love to sketch it out." He could already picture Leo and the words he would put around him. Strong, kind, supportive, gentle, and a bunch more. He took the canvas and began to do a rough sketch. He made sure to take his time on the eyes like always and it was clear that he was somewhat older than Ryan yet his laughing eyes helped him still look young.

Zachary couldnt help the jealousy swirling through him. He didnt know that Leo was Ryans coysin. Hell he barely knew why he wqs getting worked up about this anyway. First off he just met Ryan, second Ryan was a boy; the only thing about gim that should be making Zachary jealous wasRyan getting a girl that he couldnt, and third...well Zachary didnt have a third reason but he was sure theres something that could go there.

Zachary pulled up a picture of his little sister on his phone. She was midlaugh, brown curls bouncing wild. She was his everything.

Ryan smiled and looked at the picture and began to sketch Zachery's little sister. He was slow took his times with the curls and again the eyes. He wanted to catch her happiness and her child like innocence. He went slower than with Leo wanting to get it right. He could sketch Leo in his dreams, but this was someone he'd never seen before. He soon finished and showed it to Zachary "so did I do a good job?"

"Wow..you're....woah..." Zachary had no words. He was blown away. He took the canvas gingerly in his hands. "It..It looks like a photograph." Zachary pulled Ryan into him with one arm. "Man, I might just keep you around RyRy." he teased, momentarily forgetting his jealousy. Even after setting the finished sketch back down, he kept his arm around Ryan. He leaned back into his couch to watch television. "...If you love art so much...why did you let your parents force you into something else?" Zachary ventured catiously.

Ryan felt his heart pick up when Zachary complimented him and even more when he placed an arm around him. He relaxed until the question of why he wasn't looking for a career in art. "My parents are really conservative and want me to fallow the path they set for me. They want me to go into politics even though I'm terrified of public speaking. They want me to be someone I'm not and while this sounds like I'm a teenager they just don't understand. I'm an odd duck in the family and they refuse to let me do my own thing. The only one who understands is Leo. He's a lawyer like his family wanted, but he wanted to be a lawyer. He knows what our family is like and my aunt and uncle are just as bad as my parents. Still he's better at hiding his....liberal views than I am."

"Hey, never feel like you have to hide who you are from me okay." Zachary spoke sincerely. He made the mistake of looking into Ryan's eyes. No sooner had his grey eyes met his green ones was he lost in them. They seemed endless. Zachary hadnt even noticed he was leaning foreward until their faces were merely inches apart.
"Uh..." Zachary cleared his throat and sat back. "Yeah...so just...dont worry about it, kay.

Ryan felt they were so close to kissing that he was sure that's what Zachary wanted. He decied to take a leap and before he could rethink it he blurted "I'm gay." He didn't even hesitate "no one in my family knows not even Leo know even though I've thought about telling him. I figure that even if I can't tell him than I can tell you. I mean you that's what I figured you meant when you said I could be myself. I assumed you should know all of my biggest secrets."

"You're...gay..." Zachary said slowly as if making sure he had heard correctly. He sat back, arm still securley around Ryan, letting it sink in. His mind was reeling, still in shock from whatever it was that he felt between the two and what Ryan had just told him. He's gay. Okay, Ryan is gay. But Leo doesn't know? Does that mean...that he doesn't have a boyfriend? Well at the very least this Leo guy isn't. Why does that make me happy? Like...really happy. But I'm not gay right? Zachary's eyes wandered back to the boy beside him as his thoughts kept bouncing around. I mean, he's not bad. He's a sweet guy, but I don't...like guys like that do I? I mean, I haven't before. Would it really be that bad? He did just tell me something, I assume, he's never told anyone else. That's gotta mean something. And even if I don't like guys, I sure as hell was about to kiss one. But why? Why Ryan? Why now? This is so weird? Shit I haven't said anything! He probably thinks I hate him, but I don't! Shit say something! Stop staring like an idiot and say something!
"Cool." Was the only thing that he could come up with. Wow, that was so lame. Way to go loser. Say something else! Anything else!
"I mean....I don't have a problem with that, man." Zachary flashed the smaller boy a smile, the same one that he's gotten so many numbers with and turned towards the television. "Wanna watch a movie?" Zachary picked up the remote and flicked through netflix. He had no idea what he was doing. He knew there was something here, weather he was ready to fully admit it or not he wasnt sure, but maybe a little test wouldn't hurt? Yeah, that was a good idea. He would just turn on a movie, probably horror, and if something happened, something like a kiss; he couldn't help the smile that formed at the though, then hell that was a pretty good indicator.

Zach had experimented in highschool. He never really felt a pull to either sex. Although, because of the social norms, he tended to gear towards women. It had been a while, perhaps since junior year in his high school, since he'd even so much as looked at a male like this. He just hoped he didn't screw this up, too badly at least.

Ryan relaxed when he Zachary told him he was fine with Ryan being gay. He even kept his arm still around him. Ryan held back a sigh of relief and felt good that he'd gotten that out. Telling Zachary meant he really could be himself. He heard Zachary ask if he wanted to watch a movie and he nodded "sure anything you want is fine." He hoped that this meant Zachary still felt comfortable around him. He liked the other student and was worried that right now he was being polite, but later might turn his back on him.

Zachary turned on the first horror movie he could find, which just happened to be Insidious. He remembered being scared shitless by this movie when he first saw it but played it anyway. He turned on his surround sound and tossed the remote somewhere else. "Ever see this movie?" He asked glancing at Ryan while the beginning credits played.

Ryan shook his head and resisted the urge to move closer to Zachary. He didn't really like scary movies, but he wasn't about to tell that to Zachary. He didn't make any stipulations in what they watched and if that meant a scary movie so be it. It didn't look to bad since it didn't seem like one of those movies with a bunch of torture. Ryan hated those movies more than anything. He leaned back against the couch and with a mixture of apprehension and interest. He already was starting to feel freaked out, but didn't let it show...or at least he hoped he didn't.

Zachary felt Ryan tense just a little bit. He smirked to himself, his plan was working. What that plan was exactly, he wasn't too sure. Even though Zachary had seen this movie before it still made him jump just a little. A few parts he actually tugged Ryan closer to him, a reflex action.

Ryan blushed when he felt Zachary tug him closer. He wondered if Zachary had planned this. If he did than that could mean that he really had wanted to kiss Ryan. Still Ryan could be wrong and he didn't want to mess up the friendship he was building with him. A thought that made his heart clench was that Zachary was just using him to experiment. That he liked Ryan and simply wanted to see what it would be like with another guy. Ryan wasn't sure if he wanted that or nothing at all. He'd be hurt no matter what either due to not having his feelings returned, but also he might end up feeling used if he allowed Zachary to explore his sexuality with him.

There was one part in the movie that Zachary had forgotten about. The part that scared him to no end every time. The demon popped out from behind the fathers head. He felt his heart skip a beat, and much like the little baby he was when it came to scary movies, he stuck his face into Ryan's shoulder. He was terrified of scary movies but he loved watching them, a weird passion of his.

Realizing what he had done Zachary felt his face turn red. He slowly pulled his face away from Ryan's shoulder until he was only a few inches from the others face again. He gave a shy smile, grey eyes meeting green ones. "Sorry.." He breathed, eyes flickering down to the others lips. They looked so soft and Zachary felt himself wanting them.

Ryan was surprised by the scare and jumped feeling Zachary bury his face in his shoulder. When Zachary apologized Ryan shook his head. "It's fine I don't mind" he said softly. He saw how close they were and moved forward and inch before stopping. As much as he wanted to kiss Zachary he wanted the other boy to make the first move. He didn't want to scare Zachary away and he wanted to know if Zachary wanted to kiss him as much as he wanted to kiss Zachary. While he didn't move closer he kept praying that Zachary would kiss him.

Zachary bit his lip thinking. His body was practically screaming at him to kiss Ryan, but his mind told him not to. It was too soon. He'd scare him and Zachary wasn't too sure himself. It had been so long since he'd even looked at another boy. When Ryan moved in slightly it was all the push Zach needed. Ryan wanted this too. Slowly he moved in to where his lips hovered just above Ryan's lips. He glanced up at the other boys eyes then back at his lips. Zachary closed the distance and their lips met.

Ryan's lips felt like velvet on his. Zachary tilted his head to deepen the kiss, hungry for more. His tongue ran over Ryan's bottom lip. Open up, just a little. Only a little bit Ryan, please. He begged mentally.

Ryan for a moment thought that Zachary wasn't going to kiss him. He than felt soft lips against his and a small smile came to his lips. He kissed back not too soft, but not too hard. He felt Zachary's tongue run against his lips and he opened his mouth slightly. He let out a small moan and ran his hand though Zachary's head. It was soft and felt like silk running though his fingers. This was everything he could want and he hoped this wasn't just Zachary testing if he was interested in guys.

Zachary had to supress a moan as his tongue entered Ryan's mouth. His tongue explored every inch of it, playing with the other boys tongue. Zachary leaned foreward just enough to have Ryan fall back onto the couch. His hands carressed his sides, taking it slowly. He didn't want the other to think he was a pig. He hovered above the other as Ryan's hands roamed through his hair. It felt so good, he hadn't had this in so long, from either sex. Zachary pulled out of the kiss just to attach his lips to Ryan's neck. He left soft kisses along the skin there. He got to the junction underneath his jaw, neck, and ear and nipped at the skin, soothing it with his tongue. Zachary was slowly losing control. Every second that passed he just wanted more.

Status
Not open for further replies.