The Liny's ArtZ! (and Photos)

L

Lina Inverse

Original poster
Or at least the most recent in decending order.

Linasexy.jpg

This one I recently finished for a friend as a birthday present. He's a big slayers fan. I'm rather proud of this one.

midnightsnacky.jpg

I was bored, watching Betty Boop, and REALLY wanted pie. The girl in the pic is me and I am a pie fiend!

gourrysketch.jpg

RAAAAAAAAAAAANDOOOOM SKEEEEEEETCH TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!

lina-gourry1.jpg

A present for my hubby while we were in Cali. (it was rather hard to draw while almost eight months pregnant and moody)

Everything else I have is over a year old so I'm not going to post it. lol. There will be more original concepts/characters as my friend and I work on our comic.

NAO FOR PHOTOS! (most are of my lil girl)

I apologize in advance for the lack of awesomeness of my camera. Maybe by next year I'll have the camera I want.

100_0196-1.jpg

100_0192-1.jpg

100_0183-1.jpg

100_0149-1.jpg

100_0137-1.jpg

Photo0276-1.jpg

Some of the attachments are called invalid, but OMG SUCH A CUTE BABY. <3

*Blows out kisses to the baby pics*

Invalid? As in not working? (sorry if it sounds like a stupid question.) And thanks!

Yeah, some of them are not working, but I agree with Fluffers, that is one heck of a cute baby.

Hmmm that's odd. They all work for me. Which ones aren't working and I'll try to fix it. Thanks again!

I could see them, and waaah~ They're great! Especially the one of the guy (third down?), I adored that one.
Also, the baby is adorable. Careful, I will add your cute child to my compilation of sweet Iwaku babies that I must abduct and cuddle <3

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Linasexy.jpg

This one I recently finished for a friend as a birthday present. He's a big slayers fan. I'm rather proud of this one.

I'd tap that. Lina Inverse from Slayers?

lol stillbirth.

This is all very nice. What camera do you use?

I'd tap that. Lina Inverse from Slayers?
Lol yup. It's what he wanted. Well, sorta. He didn't get into detail about it except he wanted some sort of sexy or pin up pic. The corset was my idea. Mainly because I want that corset, but it's still my idea. I just don't have $520 to spend on the one like it. XD

Cute Baby.

I like your artwork too!

Oh my gosh, I can see the artwork now, it's totally awesome!