The line between us

Do you think I should take Rigel down? I dont want to take up too many spots in case other people want to play to. I can always put him back up if no one else pops up.

Really guys you start talking while im in otaku mode? Besides that, Hey Etna, Silvi-chan, Hows it going you two?

My sincerest apologies for interrupting your otaku mode. What are you otaku-ing at the moment, anything good? My head hurts and my dad managed to bust out my window with lawn mower, but otherwise, I am well. How about yourself?

Currently im looking at an anime called Suisei no Gargantia while watching a bit of kamen rider wizard. I fiinished my manga for the day so im looking up any new one that look interesting. I would watch the devil survivor animation but im going to wait until i get farther in the game. Finally im doing well lol. I think the dragon should be fine depending on you handle them, not all dragons could are aggressive and you could help it fit better by making it mabye have an affinity with a more "light" element mabye?

Aw, you didn't say hi to me? I'm offended! >.< lol

But can we start since Sil made up the three characters you said you wanted =P

Oh, and for the character, you need less fire, that was one of the examples for shadow not summer xD

I feel loved <3 xD

She will be back, prob dinners =3

But we should start! =D

Heh, hey Ai. :D

I'm excited. *^* I hope we can start soon. Oh Ete, sorry if we're blowing up your thread. <3

No problem... sorry I disappeared, had to eat... probably will leave soon again to do the dishes. And sure, I guess we can start now... I'll just add in the three new characters.

I don't think it would be necessary for you to take Rigel down, Silver: unless you want to of course. With him in the shadow clan, it makes it 6 to 3.... hmmm, perhaps his dragon could be tame, by the rest of the tribe sort of treats him as an outsider because he could easily belong with the shadow tribe? That way he could stay in the Summer clan...
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

DESI ISH HERE ^__^ i feel loved that someone actually noticed my absence. XD

Wooh! We can take them! >=] If he joins summer I will whip up another character for summer to even it out a bit =D, and Mrs. TeaCup, I think its a little hard to not realize your here.

Indeed, your absence was well noticed, Desi ^^

I don't think we really need another character, other people may join later, 5 to 6 is even enough for now... actually, I think it may be 5 to 5... I have to make sure everyone's characters are listed. I know I don't have Avia's healer up yet (Summer) and the other three... yep, that would back 5 to 5...
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

As it was meant to be =P

And yes, its even we should start!