The line between us

Already like how some of the characters are connected with each other. :3

Haha, if you made a character a bit older, with mine we could start one of those "hate/love" relationships. Or even better, a rivalry *_* If we do this whole tournament thing correctly. Though, my character's a pacifist.. (face palm) Huh.

To be honest, I think my character will be more lonelier than yours. xD

Etna decided to not do the tournament after all so that wouldn't have been a factor anyways lol, and why would yours be?

Age differences, I still haven't quite figured her personality but I see her as the strong silent type. Doesn't seem like she'll be interacting with the characters that much unless its on a serious matter or when spoken to.

Yep~ Hopefully the rp starts soon, it seems like it will be exciting.

It does sound excitingg :D I am very much excitedd. I've been wanting a good RP for a while...

If it's okay with ya'll I'd like to play to.

Characters:

Name: Rigel Kayine

Tribe: Summer

Rank in Tribe: Hunter

Power: Dragon Kin: He was born holding a dragon's egg. (twin souls)He has an unbreakable telepathic link with his dragon. Sometimes he can see through Strylin's eyes. He has dragon scales on his arms that extend from his wrist to his elbow. (bracer like) He has a patch of scales covering his chest above his heart and the same place but on his back. He can breathe gusts of fire. His canine teeth are slightly elongated and curved. He has small claws in place of fingernails. He has an uncanny ability to be able to tell a dragons egg from a rock. He understands the dragon's language. And sometimes he has bursts of random strength that he hasn't figured out how to control. (He's broken two bows this way)

Looks (description, link, or picture is fine): http://data.whicdn.com/images/31642266/anime-boy-lizard-Favim.com-463813_large.jpg (Yes, we're pretending the lizard is a dragon the same size and coloring. We're also pretending that he looks appropriate for the setting *nods*)

Extra: The dragon's name is Strylin. They both like to cause a litttttllllleeeeeeeeeeeee bit of trouble.

Name: Taika Nikari

Tribe: Shadow

Rank in Tribe: Niece to the tribe leader, Somin's younger sister.

Power: Demon Master: Can summon/ control/ tame up to two demons at once. (If she knows their name) She's working on being able to maintain four. Something about her enchants demons, they won't attack her without a reason. Weaker demons are always popping up and clinging to her, she doesn't know why, she just kinda rolls with it. (They always go their own way in time) The downfall to this is any demons near her react to any emotion she's feeling and she can't always control them. (Maybe it should be Demon Magnet instead of master)

Looks (description, link, or picture is fine): http://images5.fanpop.com/image/pho...irls-anime-31331982-500-555.png?1353783581263 (She's small for her age)

Extra: She knows she needs to pick a profession but she doesn't know what she wants to do yet. Her abilities make her seem creepy to her own parents ever since they found a three headed snake in her crib cuddled up to her when she was a baby. Oh and of course the multiple time she accidently sic's demons on her parents while throwing temper tantrums when she was younger…..whoops. She's used to people being scared of her and keeps more to herself and her brother.

Name: Somin Nikari

Tribe: Shadow

Rank in Tribe: Healer, Taika's older brother, nephew to the tribe leader.

Power: Blood Scribe: Whatever he writes in his own blood can happen, supposedly, but he can only use it to heal. The bigger the wound, the more precious the blood has to be for it to work. Life blood can save a life, but at a price. Or he can give some of his own life force to another, again, at a price. To heal someone else, he has to hurt himself.

Looks (description, link, or picture is fine): http://24.media.tumblr.com/9393a500bea1e315a5a69f907a64e589/tumblr_mic6pdp7Pk1s0055ro1_500.jpg (his wrists are the most scarred parts of him. He's tall.)

Extra: Originally, he was only three years older than his sister, but there was an accident and a demon hurt someone fatally. So he gave them some of his life force, and it took five years away of his own life, so now he's eight years older than Taika. He's very patient and understanding.

...In my defense, I only meant to make one, then I made two and the third just came out of nowhere ><... I can take one or more down if it conflicts anywhere though.

Wow that's a lot Silvi-chan......thats a lot of chars....(I give nicknames to people a lot)

I know, it kindaaaa got outta hand. (I am aaaaa okay with nicnames, I do it alot too)

I've been working on a character off and on all day and wound up with three different characters instead of one.

Yay, newcomer ^^ And someone who can handle three characters too. Quite impressive. The only thing is I'd say that Rigel would be considered more of a shadow tribe character... only because people may consider dragons dangerous. Other than that, you're good.

(sorry I didn't reply... wrote this earlier, but it didn't post for some reason)
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden"><input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">