The line between us

I think the back story is 'lost' so it would ruin all the surprises for us. I think now that we said orb she might not use it just to be unpredictable. I think it should be a draw because my character is the 'runt' of the tribe. AKA the weakling that can't do much and is really just someone holding back the tribe. That would mean he would never be in one of the fights because the tribe leader wouldn't let him. If their was some type of contest or randomly selection process then he would have a chance. If you think about it, most of the Summer tribe people are made up of a high ranking soon to be leader (they wouldn't let her get into the fight) a pacifist, and my character. No exactly the 'A class' team right their lol

Sorry for not being on earlier: I am part of my school's musical, and the first performance is the 26 of this month (so I am after school until around 6:30 this week, 7 next week, 8 the week of the performance)

The ideas you guys have brought up are tempting to add in... but it would kind of throw off the original plot I have in mind. I probably didn't make this very clear, but the two tribes try to avoid each other as much as possible. Their feud is more fighting over the past wrongs and misunderstanding the other tribe than anything else (for example, the Summer tribe probably would imagine the shadow tribe as monsters, and the Shadow tribe probably thinks the Summer tribe is snobby and thinks they are above everyone else)

The idea of the orb, on the other hand, could be put into play as the roleplay gets rolling. Once our characters become curious about the past between the tribes, they could find out that a certain orb had been stolen, supposedly by the Shadow clan. Even though no one is in the possession of the orb, they two tribes hated each other ever since. Once that is figured out, something happens (don't know what, we'll figure it out when we get there) and our characters could band together to try to find the orb before the tribes go to war against each other.

How does that sound?
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden">
<input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

Hey Etna. Its fine you weren't on everyone has thing that keep them busy. I have nothing against your idea although i am wondering whether i should change tribe rank since we already have a warrior

I do the musical too ^.^ We already had ours (though I am not talented in stage stuff, I work audio, lights, and all the other techy and special effects stuff) >=]

Woo! Orb!

@ Avia: You don't need to change rank, its not unrealistic for there to be two warriors. If you want to change it, it's your decision, but I don't think it's necessary.
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">
@ NorwayFoo: Yay for being stagehands ^^ I haven't been on stage for long, but I would just as happy helping around as I would when I am acting. And indeed, yay orb!

They yelled at me for calling myself stage hand though. All the stage hand people were like, "Your not even on stage, your all the way up their behind the audience in the sound booth. That makes you the sound booth nerd." and I was like aww and they got me a shirt custom that said Sound Booth Nerd... I guess it was cool though, everyone else had stage crew, acting, or one of the four leads so in theory I was just as important and skilled as the leads =P

Oh alright i'll stay one then. I guess the other roles will be npcs or future rpers then?

Norway: Lol, that reminds me of the "sound booth nerds" in my school's production XD

Avia: The rest will either be later characters or npcs until those spots are filled in. The leaders for either tribe could be left as npcs, or I could play them whenever necessary. Before we start, though, we need an heir for the Shadow tribe, and probably a healer for each (I may take one though, not sure yet)
<input id="mac_address" value="undefined" type="hidden"><input id="triggerLogout" type="hidden">

MY NEW CHARACTER THAT IM NOT DONE WITH IS A SUMMER TRIBE HEALER. Just thought I'd throw that out there. ^__^ XD

Hey Desi-chan. Thats good to know, what type of char you going for?

Yay, a healer ^^ Good to know, so I know how many characters left to gather until the roleplay can start... probably two or three more players? If no one posts before saturday, I guess we could start.

By all means, go right ahead. I would probably just keep adding characters and more characters and more characters of my own... I have a habit of having too many characters and never keeping all of them active or in the roleplay.

Well, here's my other Characterr :) Heh.

Name: Miccinna Omae
Tribe: Summer
Rank in Tribe: Healer
Power: Healing. It has it's limits, though. She can heal minor wounds pretty quickly, but, severe wounds take a while, if they can be healed at all. If they're too severe, she may have to just heal them the best she can, bandage them, and hope for the best. She also can't heal herself.
Looks (description, link, or picture is fine): animegirl-1.jpg
Extra: Miccinna almost never talks. The only person she will really speak to very much is Baris. She's not shy, just quiet. She's very cheerful, and despite not talking, she laughs a lot. It's hard to find her without a smile on her face. She has multiple large scars from long ago when she encountered a now dead shadow tribe member. Also, despite being very young, she knows more than you'd think about life.

Sound good? :P

Can I have my character follow her around? Since he's a kid and a weakling he would follow someone like a lost puppy. It would either be the healer or the heir...

Yuss :3 Now that you said that, I'm gonna add a small little detail to my characterr....