The Life-Time Hunt (Duchess_Bastet and SatyrWarrior)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Vexx had emerged from the dressing room, his keen sense of smell had certainly become aware of the sweet cologne that had been sprayed everywhere. However, he attempted to ignore the sickly sweet scent as he scanned himself in the mirror. Of course, he had not been paying that much attention to himself, so as not to eventually notice Rhia staring at him from behind. When he made eye contact with her in the mirror, his cheeks lit up faintly to the fact that she'd been watching him this whole time. Perhaps, this confirmed that he portrayed a decent appearance wearing the fresh attire. Mentally hoping that the red hue in his cheeks would subside upon swiveling all the way around to face her, a gentle smile etched his lips once he was actually facing her again. "Wow. I think this is my first time wearing clothes that actually fit me." he partially joked. Absent-mindedly, he stole a glimpse of the price tag. 'Good. It's not as expensive as the other stuff in here.' he mused for a moment.
Despite that Rhia had told him that he could get whatever he wanted, he was still rather conscious of the expenses. Even if she possessed plenty of currency to spare, he still wouldn't want her to spend too much on him. Some would probably attempt to take advantage of her willingness to buy him what he needed, but Vexx simply wasn't like that. He would never become so greedy...unless, of course, the topic was about food. Though, even then, he'd be careful not to order too much if they'd gone to a traditional restaurant instead of the all-you-can-eat buffet. The clothes he'd formerly been wearing were currently in his arms. He didn't want to be careless with the clothes she allowed him to borrow, so he made sure not to forget them back in the dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.