The Life of a Devil OOC

I'll forgive you only when I have a knight on my side. Demon's house is getting rather full, and not even HIS character is in my thread yet.

I'll make the knight later I'm at college now so I need to do some work when I'm home then I shall do the knight.

If anybody wants to join the other side, now's your chance. It'll be starting within a few days of this one

One character sheet, coming up!

Seriously I just found it and the original is quite spectacularly s***. I'll retweak it and have it up today.

Okay so I know what I said, and right now I am not making myself out to be the most reliable GM and for that I am sooooo sorry. But really. I will make this up to you all and get this thing started by the weekend. It is legitimately a busy week with all the papers and classwork I have due.

No worries I'm in the same boat as you, mate.

Reading through this, it has piqued my interest.... are you still accepting by chance?

No worries I'm in the same boat as you, mate.
Lol lets both try and be done soon XD

Reading through this, it has piqued my interest.... are you still accepting by chance?
I am still accepting.
1 rook
1 bishop
8 pawns
Those are what remain. Btw sora do you have one reserved?

Probably, and if he isn't, I definitely am
Oh yeah. Guys check out the sister rp. It is part of a plan to build this into a bigger "world". You know?

Probably a Pawn

Okay guys. I started. So there is a link to the IC at the top of the first post.
Those who have not yet completed their characters, I am still waiting for them. Those that have may post. With the exception of one everyone is in the peerage. Aki, don't worry. Just post your character doing something. These are merely introductory posts to the characters for now.

Well if you're claiming the Research Club, I'm taking Student Council.

Hmm... Which club to join...?

Oh the way you said it sounded like there was two groups now xD

There are two groups. There is also two threads. Where have you been?

Not getting notifications apparently :/

Well if you're claiming the Research Club, I'm taking Student Council.
I was sure this a what we agreed upon initially xD

Hmm... Which club to join...?
Yeah you could feel free to make a character for each thread XD

Also don't mind chuk. He can be rude, but he's great really.