The Life of a Devil OOC

i changed it up a bit, how does it look?
Just change it so Tsumiki made him a devil when he saved him. It makes more sense that way. They're still friends, good friends and he can be Tsumiki's oldest piece unless another CS is created and accepted that says otherwise XD

I don't even need to wait for you to make the change to accept it, since it is such a minimal change.

BTW!

I'll make the king before I go to bed to day btw guys. But we're still waiting on some people. If anyone knows someone who might be interested in this, let me know or simply invite them. Keep in mind we could use another female character or two or three, idk. We've got three (counting mine) male characters and one female, with one female (I assume) on the way from Masa.

Appearance:
trinity_7___lieselotte_sherlock_by_keenh-d8a56rt.jpg

5'3 in height, 120 lbs in weight, Claire displays a voluptuous figure and take form to that of a teen. She keeps her fangs intact but sometimes it sticks out.
Name: Claire
Race: Vampire
Ranking: ?? Help me on this.

Skills:
Marksmanship
Two handed weapons
Covert Operations

Sacred Gear: None
Magic:
Aside from the inherent vampire abilities such as transforming into a bat, generating fogs. Claire created her own magic which revolves around sticky and elastic substances which can retract and expand, it looks like a wet fluid and is pink in color. At the same time she can alter its appearance like colors, shape and design.

Strengths:
Intelligent
Opportunistic
Agile

Weaknesses:
Being creatures of the night, Vampires are weak against sunlight. Vampires also need to drink blood occasionally to stay alive. Vampires are beings that can't enter buildings which they haven't been invited to come in. They cannot walk across running water and hate garlic. Like Devils, Vampires are also weak against objects related to the Church, such as crosses and holy water. They also can't heal themselves unless they sleep in their coffins. That in this case Claire is a full blood.

Lacks firepower.

Glass Canon durability.

LIGHT!!!!

Personality:
Things to say and for sure. Claire is calm, quick witted, and perverted which in a sense she gets sexually turned on against strong opponents and will so take time killing them.

History:

How I died? Who cares, death marks the coming of a new age of a new birthday, as part of the Grimmond Household even antagonistic beings have their standards, I simply join on a whim. For a year that is I have been part of such pleasing family.

Other:
Her age shall be a mystery.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few things

Vampires already exist in DxD Canon, and there are some things that are different.

The traditional vampire weaknesses (Cannot enter a house without permission, cannot cross running water, allergic to garlic) don't apply. Also they don't need to drink blood regularly to stay alive, they can eat normal food. Drinking blood makes them temporarily more powerful, depending on who's blood it is.

Vampires are still weak to sunlight, crosses and prayers, but those things already apply to you as a devil. (I mean, besides the sunlight part. I think the devil blood actually gives you some leeway with that)

Vampires have a constant regenerative healing factor as long as it's night and they aren't under holy attack. Typically they don't even sleep in coffins, that's just an aesthetic choice some make.

A few things

Vampires already exist in DxD Canon, and there are some things that are different.

The traditional vampire weaknesses (Cannot enter a house without permission, cannot cross running water, allergic to garlic) don't apply. Also they don't need to drink blood regularly to stay alive, they can eat normal food. Drinking blood makes them temporarily more powerful, depending on who's blood it is.

Vampires are still weak to sunlight, crosses and prayers, but those things already apply to you as a devil. (I mean, besides the sunlight part. I think the devil blood actually gives you some leeway with that)

Vampires have a constant regenerative healing factor as long as it's night and they aren't under holy attack. Typically they don't even sleep in coffins, that's just an aesthetic choice some make.
I would agree chuk, but I'm pretty sure she copied that straight from te hs dxd wiki when I checked it.

Except those things obviously don't effect vampires in DxD. How could there be a vampire that detests blood if they need blood to stay alive?

To my knowledge, Gasper the only vampire in the anime is only half vampire. He has not traveled off school grounds or tried to enter anywhere he has not been invited. He is a noted day walker. So no real idea of whether the traditional vampire weaknesses listed in the wiki are applicable to him or not. That's all I'm gonna say on this.

If Masa's character is a full vampire than it s likely that the weaknesses that are listed will apply to her until shown otherwise by a full blooded vampire in the series. I am still very far off from even seeing Gasper so I cannot say much more regarding the vampires.

well fine then, as long as she doesn't randomly attack people and put our household at risk. She can feed off willing volunteers.

It's fine. The king would be willing to give blood of she needs. He has to take glare of the house hold after all.

Still though we may need to see if we can overwrite the one entering a place rule; otherwise storming enemy territory... Wait... Forget it... Illusions stff I find ways around it. Lol

Sorry if I sounded like a dick chuk. I'd like to go by the information given as much as possible unless a change is in order that cannot be helped.

There's no way Tsunoshi is going to let her king offer his blood. She'll do it herself.

I'm posting my sheet soon hopefully, sorry about the wait!

There's no way Tsunoshi is going to let her king offer his blood. She'll do it herself.
lol awwwww

I'm posting my sheet soon hopefully, sorry about the wait!
Did you do it yet? o_o

And @ProfessorNv Did you make the edits yet?

Guys I know I have been neglectful, but I think I have a bit more time coming to me and I do wish to begin this. Hopefully some more people will come. Lord knows we could use more. XD

Regardless, Are you guys still with me???

Not yet, it'll be up this week.

I'm still here! ^^

@Sora1297 @chukklehed @Haruna Masaki @stoof @ProfessorNv

YOU PEOPLE!
Who is still here?
I have ideas. I have put out Group Ads. Chuk said he submitted a banner.
Fact of the matter is! We are in a pretty good spot to begin.
Only problem is our queen, Masaki will be AWOL for a while due to RL reasons.
SO! We'll need to press on. There is also the other RP made by chuk. Think of that like... Flash and Arrow on the CW or the Marvel CU. Connected but not always together. Same universe, different events until we crossover.

Again if you have friends or anyone you think may wish to join, DO NOT hesitate to invite.
Any Questions? Statements? Proclamations? Suggestions? Exclamations? Etc?

Crap dude sorry! I've been meaning to post my sheet but I got sidetracked. I'll work on it this week and have it up by the weekend hopefully ^^;

Crap dude sorry! I've been meaning to post my sheet but I got sidetracked. I'll work on it this week and have it up by the weekend hopefully ^^;
This time I do hope that you do. It'd make things much easier to begin. So please do post it ASAP

Will do, I'm gonna work on it as soon as I find it (I always keep posts, so I need to find it again amongst all the other stuff -_-)

Tomorrow is most likely when you'll see it, gotta dig the original draft up first.

Will do, I'm gonna work on it as soon as I find it (I always keep posts, so I need to find it again amongst all the other stuff -_-)

Tomorrow is most likely when you'll see it, gotta dig the original draft up first.
Understood. I will eagerly await it.