4. Adept
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Modern fantasy, Scifi, Romance, most stuff
At an undisclosed location there is a particular library that hold many differnt books both normal and strange, kiddie stuff to outright erotica. From some really awful stuff to masterworks of literature, both recent and ancient. Here a particularly odd thing occurred where through magic the interior was transported to another dimension and characters from those books come to life. Also rooms were added or changed to match various outside and inside settings from those books and others. This has also attracted attention of a secret organization who investigates strange phenomena and authors of said books. Now time to let the story begin...

Zones:

Forest
Jungle
City(Modern,Ancient,Medieval,Sci-Fi)
Space Ship
Forest
Cliffs
Cost
Dorms
Underwater(breathable)
Main Library

1. Standard stuff
2. the book chars can't leave the library.
3. the book chars can fade into books, please do if your leaving.
4.You can do fandom, however original is prefered.
5. agree on author and chars between everyone
6.Have Fun!

CS:
-Book Character
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kinks:
Synpopsis:(What happens to them in the book?)

-Investigator

Name:
Position:(Security Agent or Scientist?)
Appearance:
Personality:
Credentials:

-Author

Name:
Author of:(Title of a book, please use an already posted)
Appearance:
Personality:
Kinks:
Inspiration:(What inspired said book)

Name: Aurae
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance:
W4DS8DD.jpg
Personality: kind, cheerful, willing to try out new things, something of a pervert.
Kinks: BDSM, sensory deprivation, leather, being gagged, exhibition and many more.
Synpopsis: Over the course of the book, Aurae finds herself in heavier and stricter bondage over longer periods of time while her partner, protector and fellow treasure hunter finds herself developing feelings for the mage she protects and trusts. Eventually the warrior becomes Aurae's mistress and handler to ensure that she is safe even as she explores the possibilities available to her granted by her unique approach to magic.

Book Character

K7jXVEi.jpg

"All my life, I've held back, I've been afraid, but deep inside, everyone is afraid. Everyone is lonely at their very core. And there's always a reason for that."

Name:
Ross

Orientation:
Straight

Alptraum's Manor

Appearance:
He is a mere 1.48 metres tall.

Personality:
Ross is a very shy and timid boy who is often afraid of many things. This can be advantageous to some extent as it allows him to evade certain problems that fools may just barge into. Despite this, there is evidence to show that he might trust others too easily.

Kinks:
???

Synpopsis:
At the start of the story, Ross was a wandering kid who found a mansion. However, he was unaware of the secrets it held. This mansion was inhabited by something, something sinister. With every night he spent, he had nightmares. Within the mansion, he is raped by a young lady named Penelope, who later warms up to and agrees to help him. Can the two find the secrets behind Alptraum's Manor?
Yeah, the story ends in suspense. There is no sequel and no one knows whether they got out of Alptraum's Manor.​

Last edited:
@daemon_reaver I'm done with my app with the exception of a picture.

By the way, have you considered joining an other RP I have tagged you in?

And found a picture, done with the app. I'm considering a scientist or Investigator next.

-Author

3PZFDZT.png

"Being held against your will - that is the feeling I expect from within you. Despair, hope, sadness, happiness, what are they? We will soon find out... that I can say."

Name:
Sonic Duwick

Orientation:
Likely straight

Author of:
Alptraum's Manor
many other stories such as Uncourted and The Eastern Fae.

Appearance:
He is 1.75 metres tall.

Personality:
He is blatantly sadistic in nature, seeking to hear the stories of his victims as they 'let it all out'. Sonic Duwick was said to be a great author, but no one knew his deepest, darkest secrets.

Kinks:
He clearly wishes for his victims to resist, feel pain instead of pleasure. He isn't very fond of willing parties.

Inspiration:
Alptraum's Manor is a mere tip of the iceberg. Sonic Duwick, back in his time, had a rather perculiar habit - he loved to capture women, both young and old, and imprison them as unwilling sex slaves. After which, he would always seek to hear about their life stories, threatening that they would be 'punished' if they didn't.
He alters these life stories into stories. In fact, Ross, the protagonist of Alptraum's Manor, was based off a young girl who disguised as a boy.

Trivia:
Living between the late 1800s and mid 1900s, his inspirations include the Brothers Grimm and Andersen. He even rewrote their tales into a collection of stories known as Duwick's Retelling of Fairy Tales, which distorts these tales.
His name is based off Silence Dogood. Do the math.​

Last edited:
-Book Character
Name: Christinia Puria
Orientation:Bi
From: From Purity to Corruption: A tale of a teen girl's fall to whoredom
Appearance: She certainly has a tempting body that could cause one to try and take her as their's. Long black hair that decends to her ass, aqua blue eyes and pale skin and D cup breasts, shapely legs, gropeable ass and with a face that can have a rather cute innocent look and a rather hot and slutty look on her face. Also despite being relatively weak and it shows. When she is innocent she wears a white blouse with a black necktie and yellow sweater with sleeves plus a short black skirt with knee high socks and black shoes, her school uniform. She also wears rather geeky and loose clothing and a standard one piece school swimsuit and a white gymnast outfit with a large built in hole with blue wave design with both really tight. With those she wears long pig tails. When Mind Broken she wears lingerie if wearing anything at all. She has glazed over eyes and overall looking pretty slutty look on her.
Personality: When Innocent she is like that girl who is a victim in mind break hentai. She is pretty book smart and is on her school's honor role. She is also pretty kind and sweet plus shy. however she isn't street smart at all and rather naive, weak willed and gullible with a heavily supressed pervert. When she is corrupted she is a full on nymphomaniac and even addict to stuff to enhance the exprience
Kinks: Rape/non-con, BDSM, latex, lingerie, bimboification, mind break, aphrodisiac, cosplay, exhibitionism, groping, public, among other dark fantasies
Synpopsis: It all began wit a desire to become popular at the start of a new school. She ditched her dorky appearance and with her mom's help and with the uniform looked rather attractive. This attracted the wrong kind of attention from a street guy. they go on a date where she loses her virginity and from there it's a downward spiral, to te point of running from home due to incest and rejection and became a prostitute.

Name: Aurae
Orientation: Lesbian
Appearance:
W4DS8DD.jpg
Personality: kind, cheerful, willing to try out new things, something of a pervert.
Kinks: BDSM, sensory deprivation, leather, being gagged, exhibition and many more.
Synpopsis: Over the course of the book, Aurae finds herself in heavier and stricter bondage over longer periods of time while her partner, protector and fellow treasure hunter finds herself developing feelings for the mage she protects and trusts. Eventually the warrior becomes Aurae's mistress and handler to ensure that she is safe even as she explores the possibilities available to her granted by her unique approach to magic.
accepted.
Book Character

K7jXVEi.jpg

"All my life, I've held back, I've been afraid, but deep inside, everyone is afraid. Everyone is lonely at their very core. And there's always a reason for that."

Name:
Ross

Orientation:
Straight

Alptraum's Manor

Appearance:
He is a mere 1.48 metres tall.

Personality:
Ross is a very shy and timid boy who is often afraid of many things. This can be advantageous to some extent as it allows him to evade certain problems that fools may just barge into. Despite this, there is evidence to show that he might trust others too easily.

Kinks:
???

Synpopsis:
At the start of the story, Ross was a wandering kid who found a mansion. However, he was unaware of the secrets it held. This mansion was inhabited by something, something sinister. With every night he spent, he had nightmares. Within the mansion, he is raped by a young lady named Penelope, who later warms up to and agrees to help him. Can the two find the secrets behind Alptraum's Manor?
Yeah, the story ends in suspense. There is no sequel and no one knows whether they got out of Alptraum's Manor.​
-Author

Name:
Sonic Duwick

Orientation:
Likely straight

Author of:
Alptraum's Manor

Appearance:

Personality:
He is blatantly sadistic in nature, seeking to hear the stories of his victims as they 'let it all out'. Sonic Duwick was said to be a great author, but no one knew his deepest, darkest secrets.

Kinks:
He clearly wishes for his victims to resist, feel pain instead of pleasure. He isn't very fond of willing parties.

Inspiration:
Alptraum's Manor is a mere tip of the iceberg. Sonic Duwick, back in his time, had a rather perculiar habit - he loved to capture women, both young and old, and imprison them as unwilling sex slaves. After which, he would always seek to hear about their life stories, threatening that they would be 'punished' if they didn't.
He alters these life stories into stories. In fact, Ross, the protagonist of Alptraum's Manor, was based off a young girl who disguised as a boy.
huh a player of book with the author. well Ross is accepted as fr the author i need an appearane. So is Ross also fem and what do you mean by summoned?

huh a player of book with the author. well Ross is accepted as fr the author i need an appearane. So is Ross also fem and what do you mean by summoned?

Sonic Duwick was alive numerous centuries ago. There is no way he can be alive via normal circumstances. I presume his spirit or something has to be conjured into this era.

Ross is not female, but he was written based off a female in the real world.

-Book Character
Name:Sepentia Cursia
Appearance:Human form
iris__goddess_of_rainbows_by_pjohootkc-d50yz9t.jpg

(Has silver hair and real pale skin)
monster form:
gorgon_s_eye_by_immarart-d79spi3.jpg

Personality:When non-corrupted she is rathe devout girl who is rather innocent yet knowledgeable though more in wisdom than way of the world. Se can be while warm hearted she is rather naive and weak willed plus submissive. As a monster he is pretty much the polar oppsite with exception to her mental capabilities. Also in both forms is a pervert, differnce is as a human she supresses it.
Kinks:Groping, Holy place desercration, Rape, Groping, BDSM, DP, oral
Synpopsis:In the ancient legend from a civilization similar to the greeks, there is a legend of a city state favored by the gods. Mostly for their beatiful maidens. Among them where three sisters, former street rats who were taken in by the temple priests. she was taken in to the temple to the goddess of wisdom and served quite well. however during a festival she was praying he was raped by a god. for descrating their temple and takingpleasure in the act that she forbidden from she was cursed and later so where her sisters. Togeter they wreacked havoc upon the city until a Hero came and defeated them. after that their tale varies.

-Book Character
Name:Musila Cursia
Appearance:Human Form
A9dQnLWZSTpU6iPLarKkp2iSu996DnrzsTit9bIZQ48IMs8u4S1jInBexKsVHlWN_large.png

Monster form:
female_siren_by_xiaobotong-d4clq39.jpg

Personality:The girl is sweet and artistic. She has a love for dance and song and is pretty good at it. Like her sisters she very devout however again rather naive, submissive and weak willed. Also has a love for water. plus also a perv. again mostly inverse with her with the perv. and she has a twisted love of dance and song.
Kinks: Non-con/Rape, mind Break and Corruption, Holy Site Desecration, In water, Exhibitionism, All sorts of dark things.a street rat and the youngest of her sisters.
Synpopsis: She was Sh like the others was taken in by the priests, her for the sea god. It grew fond of her dancing. However She caught the eye of the fire god and of course she was taken during a festival. She unleashed her wrath on the city with her sisters. A hero comes and again fate is unclea.

-Book Character
Name:Luciferia Cursia
Appearance: Human Form-

latest

(Minus Horn and wings)
Monster form:
blue_succubus_by_shrimpheby-d65xp88.png

Personality: As the oldest she is rather motherly and kind. She like her sisters is devout to her goddess. she can also be a bit uptight and a worrywart though deep inside she wants to just let go and be a pervert. as beast her wish is granted
Kinks:Groping, Holy place desecration, Rape, Groping, BDSM, DP, impreg
Synopsis: Of the street rat girls she acted as sort of the mother figure before the priesthood came a long and brought them in. this nature got her in the graces of the mother and queen goddess for quite some time. However like her sisters she was raped by a god, the savage warrior one, and cursed by her benefactor. and took it out on the the until stopped by the hero.
(WIP)

Last edited:
Say, is it alright to make actual Writers in this Roleplay? Such as the Grimm Brothers or Hans Christian Anderson, or even Shakespeare.

Say, is it alright to make actual Writers in this Roleplay? Such as the Grimm Brothers or Hans Christian Anderson, or even Shakespeare.
Debatable but leaning towards no. they were actual people after all.

Duwick is all done.

Why not you invite your friends? Tag them here.

-Author

3PZFDZT.png

"Being held against your will - that is the feeling I expect from within you. Despair, hope, sadness, happiness, what are they? We will soon find out... that I can say."

Name:
Sonic Duwick

Orientation:
Likely straight

Author of:
Alptraum's Manor

Appearance:
He is 1.75 metres tall.

Personality:

Kinks:

Inspiration:

Trivia:
Living between the late 1800s and early 1900s, his inspirations include the Brothers Grimm and Andersen. He even rewrote their tales into a collection of stories known as Duwick's Retelling of Fairy Tales, which distorts these tales.
His name is based off Silence Dogood. Do the math.​
alright. nervous about the kinks but accepted. however he will be trapped in the ibrary like the book chars.

By the way, did you intend for authors to be modern-day authors who are still alive, as opposed to the ones a century and a half ago

Looking at your plots again, I had a hunch that you wanted authors to help identify book characters and such.

If you had specified that, I would've thought twice about my choice of character. When I saw the 'author' application I was thinking some stuff like Brothers Grimm and Andersen and people who died long ago, only to rise as phantoms.

Also, what can authors do, exactly?

By the way, did you intend for authors to be modern-day authors who are still alive, as opposed to the ones a century and a half ago

Looking at your plots again, I had a hunch that you wanted authors to help identify book characters and such.

If you had specified that, I would've thought twice about my choice of character. When I saw the 'author' application I was thinking some stuff like Brothers Grimm and Andersen and people who died long ago, only to rise as phantoms.

Also, what can authors do, exactly?
Well instinctively know the characters obviously and have a heavy power of suggestion with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.