The Library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh also, character table added to the top of the op. How does that look? :D

But Moooommm!
I'll post when I'm not as burned out due to trying to figure out all the bios in single sitting.

That´s a weird way of saying you're slacking ;p
Nah, if I'm saying that I'm slacking, I'd say that I'd do a GM post rate instead. ;p

Two questions for you. Are you still accepting new players? And if yes, how would you like me to give you a CS?

Two questions for you. Are you still accepting new players? And if yes, how would you like me to give you a CS?
I can answer that!

The RP is still accepting new players and you can post your CS here.

Thanks. Just wasn't entirely sure. The wierd thing is I usually do first and ask for forgiveness later. For some reason I just did the opposite.... Whatever

Damn it. I'm having a hard time coming up with spells that are useful in combat and fit the theme of secrets and knowledge.... Any ideas?

Solid Script? Though in its entirety it is too much, you can pick that he can use some words.

Don't forget that missions aren't only about combat. Detection, healing, stealth or transportation abilities are very useful too.

I know. This character is actually mostly about info gathering and the like. I just wanted one spell that fit the theme.

Here is character numero uno. I will now begin work on numero dos.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Ilsa Wulf[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 5' 10" with long blonde hair pulled into a tight bun and deep blue eyes. A curvy and voluptuous woman by the true meaning of the word. She has a beautiful young face with soft features. She wears long robes that manage to both appear long and flowing and do not make it difficult to run or move.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Bio:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Grew up in the hills of the country side with a small farmer family. She had the choice of marrying into great wealth, but instead elected to go and find work for herself in the Library. She is a fiercely passionate and inquisitve woman who takes to her duties strongly.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Branch:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Intelligence, Mercenary[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Holder:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Bishop[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spirit:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Abbadon. A curious and inqusitive mind. He seeks knowledge in any form he can find it and is willing to do anything to get it. He sees Ilsa as nothing more than a source of many interesting secrets and tales, but also feels that without her he cannot learn more. As such he feels an intense duty to protect her and keep her alive, if only so that he can continue to learn. He manifests himself as a black swirling mass forming the vague silhouette of a human figure.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons/Spells:[/BCOLOR]

• [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Consuming Shadows- A small black mass in the form of a projectile is launched out sticking to and burning whatever it comes into contact with like napalm.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Active: Streaming Shadows- Consuming shadow becomes a flamethrower-like jetallowing it to be spread over an area.CD 5 posts[/BCOLOR]
  • Cause Pain- Ilsa makes physical contact and Abbadon momentarily enters the pain centers of their mind and causes the target to feel crippling pain until physical contact is broken.
Active: Lingering Pain- Abbadon is able to cause the effect to linger in the victim momentarily. Lasts 2 posts and has a 7 post cooldown.
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Wall of Shadow- Abbadon summons a small wall of black shadows that obscure vision and blocks magic.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Active: Burning Wall- The wall becomes of the same subtance as Consuming Shadows . CD 6 turns[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Skills:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Scan-3 Wallflower-1 Hear-1 Telepathy-1 Spare points-1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stats:[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]POW-3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]SPI-14[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]AGI-3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Delve for secrets might be hit by the nerf bat as is though. Considering I have something similar and Kestrel bat it to only able to grab the latest 12 hours memories.

Delve for secrets might be hit by the nerf bat as is though. Considering I have something similar and Kestrel bat it to only able to grab the latest 12 hours memories.
Alright. I'll wait and see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.