The Legend of Zelda (and Link)

"You can sit here for the rest of your life if you like." Link muttered idly, not realising quite what he was saying, or the fact that the pair of them remaining in that spot, together, for the rest of time would be a perfectly happy existence for the young boy.
His mouth was curled into a content smile, only thinking of what everyone esle might say if someone had walked in on them like that. Knowing the Mayor's wife, they'd be married in a week, whether they wanted to be or not. Though being married to Zelda seemed like a future that would make him content too.

Link shook his head a little, scattering the dozens of swarming thoughts that had spawned from the last. He was an adventurer, his mind worked in a unique way. Most people would meet a problem and likely tackle it head on or find one or two alternate routes. Link's mind seemed to have gained the capacity to see multiple solutions to the root of any given problem, and usually determine which gave him the best odds of survival and success. Admittedly, finding which chain unlocked a gate and marrying Zelda were two different problems entirely...he just wasn't sure he had a solution to the latter yet...

Zelda was pulled back to reality by the fire fizzling out at long last. It was rather apparent she was about ready to sleep now; she had nearly fallen asleep just resting against Link. Her eyelids fluttered as she fought to open her eyes again.
"I think perhaps I should go to bed..." She groaned, waiting for the motivation to move. "Really don't want to though. It'll be cold in there now." She sighed, stretching her legs out. She could almost feel pins and needles in her toes. She'd been still for a bit too long. She cast a baleful look at the dead fire, wondering if she should start it back up again.

"Options: I start that fire and we sit here a while longer, or we both go to sleep now." She nibbled her lip. "Preference?" Her eyes were slightly out-of-focus as she turned her face up to look at him, grazing her cheek against his shoulder. Her hair ruffled out of place with the movement.

[[Sorry for short, just trying to start winding things up for another shift, I figure we should get going soon :3]]

[[I figure you're right xD]]

Link sighed a little and tilted his head.
"Why do you force me to make such hard choices Zelda?"
The truth was, he would have loved to sit up with her all night, but they had a long day ahead of them and needed their rest.
"Let's get to bed, we'll be spending plenty of time in each other's company for the next few days and weeks."
Then an awkward thought came to his mind. Would Zelda go to her bed, or just stay here, curled up beside him? He knew which he would prefer, but when his cheeks started to go rosy, he pushed the thought from his mind.

He let out a small yawn and shifted ever so slightly so he was more comfortable. He would let Zelda make the decision of where to stay, but hoped she knew she was more than welcome to stay next to him whilst they slept.

Zelda had cast a mutinous look at her bedroom door, knowing she should go back through but not particularly wanting to. Eventually she slid off the sofa and wandered back to her room, not wanting to argue with the "proper" side of herself to justify staying where she was. Silence rippled over the house quickly when they parted, though Zelda was having issues sleeping.

======
Morning
======

The rising sun was creeping through a crack in the curtains, falling squarely into Zelda's face. Not one to appreciate being blinded first thing in the morning, she growled softly as she threw off the covers. Fluffy bed hair blanketed her shoulders and covered half of her face. Disregarding it for now, she padded out of her room singing under her breath, rather forgetting she still had a visitor. She did a double take at the sight of Link on her sofa before her sleep-addled brain reminded her of the night before.

"Oh..." She blinked at him for a few moments, then made a futile attempt to smooth down her hair before she had to wake him. She leant over the back of the sofa and tapped his shoulder repeatedly.
"Link, time to wake up." A smirk flitted across her lips. "Good thing you slept over or you might never have woken up." Tap, tap tap.

[[sorry for more delays. I'm a terrible RP partner *headdesks*]]