The Legend of Renalta (Updated: 03-06-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, black and dark grey text do not play well with the default skin of Iwaku, just a heads up that most of your post is invisible without highlighting it.

Did some edits, made LiWei's markings something that don't particularly make him stronger or faster. Tried to slim things down- got too excited, haha.

Psst, @Laivindur, lookie here. As Gat said, some colours aren't too fine for some backgrounds, and this guide might help you.

EDIT: For grey, #999 and #666 work best.

Psst, @Laivindur, lookie here. As Gat said, some colours aren't too fine for some backgrounds, and this guide might help you.

EDIT: For grey, #999 and #666 work best.
What? Is my text grey? How do I-? Bloody hell...I would say I'm a nice rp'er, but computer wise I could just as well be my grandma...x3

What? Is my text grey? How do I-? Bloody hell...I would say I'm a nice rp'er, but computer wise I could just as well be my grandma...x3
How about now? Anyway, I gotta go. Too late for this xD Nighty night

Nah, it's black. I thought it was on purpose, but my bad.

If you copy text over from certain word-editing programs, it'll sometimes paste the styling along with it. In this case, black. For the white and pale-grey backgrounds, this doesn't matter. But for the black and dark-grey ones—with a default white text—it makes it hard to read.

All you have to do is go into the non-rich-text editor and cut out the [color] blocks. Or, in the rich text editor, select everything and colour it the default, which shows up in the colour-picker as a small 'x'.

It's still more or less illegible to me; I use the Teal Owl dark layout.
How does it look now? I changed the text on my character sheet to 'no color.'

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Laivindur
Amaia Nekane (Jorick): "The Monster Hunter."

Alexandra Somer (Tempest): "The Traveling Minstrel."

Verera Pavmire Mineca (Alphakoka): "The Reaver."

Samuel Mourn de Vanderstryker en Karnarvon the 4th​ (Kadaeux): "The Noble Summoner."

Kasienka Ellarian (Seba): "The Elven Healer."

Sarya Phenthae (Kestrel): "The Ex-Slave Assassin."

Tahlia Wether, née Dettlef (Holmishire): "Spiritualist & Wolf."

Geordi Rotdierk (Snakey): "The Warrior Seer."

Wanderer Rahim (LimeyPanda): "The Male Amazonian."

Zhong LiWei (Soulless): "The Runic Foreigner."

Pat Quinn (Gat): "The Postman."

Jaro Kalogreant (Goldmarble): "The Undead Pariah."

Kalemn Weller (HerziQuerzi): "The Raider."

Vickas Kanner (Jakers): "The Wandering Guardsman."

Sisera Del Azul, son to the Steward of Renalta (Sisera): "The Tortured Steward."

Baldrik Larsson (West): "The Royalty's Gunslinger."

Krest Faowind (Arcadia Lumina): "The Satyr Druid."

Y'thein Uldrien (Red Velvet): "The Mother's Paladin."

Dean Hansen (Orion): "The Apprentice."

Layla Reed (Dragonesper): "The Goat Herder."

Ayen-mar Laomen (Laivindur): "The Loyal Questseeker."​

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

21 Characters. 10 Spots.

3jrwr3yazfilvp8pl5rbwlo1x.320x240x80.gif

Good luck, everyone. By tonight I'll compile the approved slots list, and tomorrow the IC goes up followed up with the list of approved characters. :ferret:

@Jorick @Tempest @Alphakoka @Kadaeux @Seba @Kestrel @Holmishire @Snakey @Limeypanda @Soulless @Gat @Goldmarble @HerziQuerzi @Jakers @Slade @West @Arcadia Lumina @Red Velvet @Orion @dragonesper @Laivindur

The IC has gone up here, therefore, here comes the character approval train. Choo choo! Below you can also find a quick bulletpoint list of stuff about posting in the IC. Read that too. :ferret:

fallinginloveissogoddamnhard_zpsdf7389cd.gif

Alright everyone! Below you'll find whether or not you were accepted into Legend of Renalta. Keep the following two points in mind this: I could have approved of any of the sheets in this role play. I liked them all and would have loved to have played with all of them, and this has been one of the harder things I've done to start an RP off. Yet, at the same time, this is probably one of the single strongest starting casts I've ever had the fortune to bear witness to. Seriously, y'all, every one of you, should pat yourselves on the backs. These are all well constructed and interesting characters, each in their own right. Sadly, I cannot approve them all.

However, that second point?

I lied about the number of spots. There's actually thirteen. I also lied about the votes: They totally do count and they determine who gets the last spot by popular demand.

tumblr_ljemf0VKgn1qbcr4co1_400.gif

First Lesson: If your GM is good at his job, he's going to lie to you in order to hit you with plot twists like this. :ferret:

Characters have been split into five categories: Core, Extended, Saviour, Dark Horse, and Eliminated.
  • Core: These made up the core body of the party. Six characters, each distinct in who they are and what they do. The purpose of this was to create a varied base from which to select everyone else. These characters each bring something unique and interesting to the table, one way or another, that is not replicated particularly well by anyone else—and more importantly—works well with everyone else around them. These slots are only available to those who have been in previous RP's of mine, which I trust to some extent. Double points if they've been part of Renalta.
  • Extended: These characters service to help further balance the dynamic of the core six, either by amplifying something that's missing (ex: a support for the everyman), or by introducing something unique that nobody else has done. These spots are open to everyone.
  • Saviour: These characters are two I'm personally selecting after the core/extended 10 party dynamic has been established. They can be anyone, but do hold a preference toward newer players, as blatantly obvious biases within the dark horse vote forced my hand to prevent a total lockout for new players.
  • Dark Horse: After the previous twelve spots have been filled, this spot is filled by whoever has the highest remaining votes. This means that without the Dark Horse vote, I'd have ordinarily eliminated this player, but because of a popular and shared desire to have him/her, this player gets to stay.
  • Eliminated: These characters did not make the final cut, for one reason or another. More than likely it's no issue of quality, but more an issue of how well they would fit in with other characters, the plot, or other, more (quite admittedly) subjective qualities. In short: Your idea could be pretty high quality stuff, but still end up here because I didn't think it would properly fit with everything else. Don't worry, I'll explain exactly why. :ferret:

If after a month any spots have opened up due to player desertions or otherwise, those on the eliminated list will be given automatic first dibs to take their vacant spot. After that month, preference will be given to said players, but not automatically granted.

Here we go. I loved reading through these sheets, but now, I think it's time for me to explain why each one did (or didn't) get their spot. Thanks everyone for your hard work. LoR would be nothing without its players and their determined, hard labour. I'd be a nobody too without any of you.

• alex_zpsxwpegcqb.jpg

Alexandra is a wandering minstrel, and brings multiple kinds of emotional levels to the party. For a starting point, I wanted someone who was broad and could have potential interactions with several different characters, both positive and negative. An illiterate pseudo-mage bard definitely fits this bill. It also doesn't hurt that this character was once part of the original LoR, and Tempest has been part of LoR for many years. An easy decision, a predictable decision to many, and thus, here it is: The blatantly obvious first choice. Though, admittedly, a couple others likely could have taken this spot instead.

1434656710701.jpg

#1: Brings magic, and summoning magic at that. That's a rather unique schtick among the cast.
    #2: Is a noble to offset Alexandra's peasantry. This provides both sides of the social status coin with little effort at all. It means that any other characters who come in after, can be from any walk of life, because we've got the two core social state bases covered.
    #3: Will serve as a naturally adversarial character to a lot of people.
    #4: Has a lot of growth potential as a result of travelling with Kouri. (ex: Realizing the error of his ways.)

Probably at least as obvious as taking Alex back into the fold. Really, painfully so, when you consider the fact that Kadaeux has been part of my role plays for years and has even helped design some of them. If anyone is shocked by this, slap yourself, you didn't read very far into the character sheets around you. :ferret:

main.php

Let's see here... She's a thousand years old, the player has asked me for information about the elves in private (Skype Chat) and appropriately represented that into the character, her age puts her into an interesting position for several story events, and her being a healer provides all the necessary tools to ensure the party can remain healthy and happy without fear of succumbing to basic injuries. Alexandra is a peasant who brings her bow and song to the table, Samuel is a noble who brings his magic to the table, and Kasienka is somewhere in the middle of that who brings her healing to the table. This duality just became a triumvirate of flexibility.

I also fully admit that Seba is my girlfriend, and therefore, no matter how hard I try to determine quality by fact-based basis alone, I have to admit some level of bias in choosing this character as a core. Nonetheless, a critical evaluation shows that it fits there anyway, so my bias gets to be happily satisfied with not having compromised the core six.

sten_by_aiuke-d7bftc5.jpg

And right about now is where I'm going to raise a few eyebrows, especially those in the Skype Group Chat, many of whom applied to this role play. "Rahim? He just smashes things! You have made a terrible mistake!" Wrong. Take one look at his strengths and weaknesses and realize how wrong you are. Read between the lines: This is one of LimeyPanda's finest sheets and a complete inversion of an inversion. He's using unstated lore from previous role plays to create and remix a completely new and original character for the LoR universe.

Amazonians exist to counterbalance the otherwise male-dominated societies of the world. The matriarchy exists there. He just took my inversion and inverted it into a male Amazonian who then inverts again by having issues fighting women because of his cultural values, which is another inversion in and of itself. It's not out of some sort of chivalry, but subservience to women that he doesn't want to fight them. He grew up a male who became a warrior not because it was natural, but because it was unnatural. In combat, he serves as a front line juggernaut, which nobody else in the core group does, but not in the troperific way of being a pseudo-knight. He is, in fact, the anti-knight.

Just the way he reacts to fighting women alone is enough to make him highly interesting with the entire cast of characters in LoR. The fact that it's playing second fiddle to all the subtle cultural and trope inversions makes this simply one of LimeyPanda's best sheets he's ever made, and not putting it in the core six would be an atrocity. Especially since we don't have a meaty fleshy super tank yet on this list.

arthur_close_up_by_ivelin-d3ctpxb.jpg

He's got a similar thing going with Kasienka about being related to the atrocity a thousand years ago, but that similarity ends in the fact that Sisera was directly exposed to it. He's a smoke mage, which is unusual by its own right, and both serves as a direct connection to the distant past and Kouri's cause. He is a living embodiment of everything wrong with the way the world is, and with the Gods having so much power over the world. Useful for many reasons, one can assume. He was also part of the original LoR 1, which makes him a good fit as a core character.

dID8YjRm.jpg

He's from other runs of LoR 1, same as two others on this list. Importantly though, he's got one trait that nobody else—not even Alexandra—possesses. He's the everyman. He's the stable point by which all others who precede and follow can be judged against. If various characters were put onto the D&D alignment scale above, Dean Hansen would pretty much define what neutral-good is. If the party is every uncertain as to what the best choice is to take, Dean is the stable point by which they can return to normalcy.

That's pretty important for a role play about one thousand year old Popsicle princesses, malevolent deities, sex, violence, addictions, and literal giant magical abomination things running around. :ferret:
  • 2d8426d.jpg

Remember, before anyone sits confused: Read what Extended slots are meant to do again. Come back to this. Done? Alright. Baldrick does a good job both supporting and contrasting Sisera where it concerns Kouri. He, too, was trained to serve her, but for completely and entirely different reasons. The curse is, again, similar and yet contrasting to Sisera's thousand years of torture in that it affects both of them in what they can do. Baldrik has plenty of opportunities to learn about Kouri's flaws as a character, and might have a personal crisis of faith as a result. Baldrik brings guns to the fray, which contrast with the majority taking throwing weapons or bows or similar.

It also doesn't hurt that West, being new to the universe, asked me questions about how it works, and properly incorporated that into his sheet. It really doesn't hurt at all.

High-Country-Cattleman.jpg

Similar to how Baldrik supports the entire "Kouri-related" characters angle in his own, unique way, so too does Pat the Postman provide the necessary support to Dean as a second everyman. Pat the Postman and Dean Hansen will be the standard bearers for normalcy in a world gone mad. The golden rule, of course, always being that if you have a necessary component, be sure it has a backup. This also allows them to develop separately and contrast each other later. Pat the Postman will also bring a lot of interesting dynamics with characters who have criminal histories or who are willing to commit morally questionable acts, as he not only cares about the average person: He is the very definition of the average person. He'll also contrast quite well to the more combat-powerful characters around him, granting opportunities for a sort of learner-mentor relationship with several other characters.

Plus, let's all be real here. Who the hell could say no to Pat the motherfucking Postman? Do you not want your mail delivered on time, or what?

armor_study_by_rhinoting-d51drnz.jpg

We have one juggernaut meaty front liner. Again, pretty important to double up on important things, and if the juggernaut goes down (or the player leaves), that will hurt the narrative. Jaro isn't a juggernaut, he is the textbook definition of the juggernaut. His morbid history brings a lot of potential developments and reactions from other characters who may learn of it in time. His mere existence itself presents a rather significant quandary to some of the other PC's in the party. He brings a unique perspective of the world, given his backstory.

Besides. We all know how much we love juggernauts, why not have the rule of two?

2qxVaRS.gif

NLEb79n.png

Say hello to "morally questionable: The character." Without being some overly extravagent psychopath or something similarily cliche and painfully awful in terms of writing, Kalemn represents the darker parts of the world of Renalta. Those driven into raiding, banditry, slavery, and such other unsavoury activities, as a means of survival, rather than for some grand Machiavellian scheme. Kalemn can be reformed. Kalemn will know of the dark ways nobody else will have thought to look for. Kalemn will be the one to offer the practical if morally questionable solutions that nobody else can push themselves to ask.

Kalemn is the perfect character to represent why the world needs a Renalta. Even more than Jaro, because Kalemn wasn't enslaved into her evils: She was simply born into them.
  • tibetan_monk.png

I think this is the point where everyone's jaw will drop. Let me please explain with an opening statement of honesty: I, too, thought I was going to reject this character. I took one glance at the abilities, the biography, and just thought "ha, no. As if." Then I read it a second time, gave it some additional thought, noticed a running motif that was a bit garbled in translation. I asked Soulless some questions and offered corrections, clarifications for his abilities especially to confirm what I thought. He sent me a PM making further queries, which set it solid stone what creativity I had overlooked.

Zhong LiWei strives to be a pacifist wherever possible.

That might not seem like such a big deal, but, really, think about it. Look at all of the other character sheets in this role play. What's Jaro? An undead juggernaut who hits things. What's Geordi Rotdierk? A seer who shits himself and hits things. What's Alexandra? A flirty lesbian minstrel... Who hits things with her bow. Do you see where I'm going with this? Zhong LiWei can use hand to hand combat, but he can't break plate mail with his fists. All of his abilities and his personal code of ethics directs him to pacifism. "Isn't that impractical?"

A little, yes.

It's almost like this character will now have to face that fact in a dark and cruel world, and develop from that fact. That some people he spares, may be truly, horrible people, who will hurt more people after he leaves. Will he compromise his values? Will he change? Will the world around him force his hand to be stained in blood, or can he focus his training and his entire being into only keeping his friends alive?

Granted, it's a flawed character. I struggled very hard between this one and a couple other choices, because, again, so many fantastic characters to choose from. Ultimately, however, I chose Zhong LiWei because his foreign point of view will prove the most interesting out of all available choices. It's something nobody else really has: The outsider looking in. Soulless wants to learn, Soulless humbly admitted he's new, Soulless took to my criticisms well even though he blatantly received more than anyone else.

I'm going to give Soulless his chance. Because if I don't, why should anyone else? Seriously, there are so many elitists out there who would just say "fuck off" because he's new, and that's not fair. I'll correct that. I'm sure he'll fuck up a few times, but so long as he learns from them and grows as a writer, which he seems hellbent on doing, I've no problem with that. Thus, LiWei goes from being the last place "for sure not getting in", to a last minute shoe-in who slips in by having a unique motif and world view.

aurienne_by_chiiku-d5ploms.jpg

hunt_of_the_direwolf_by_cobaltplasma-d8byurg.jpg

Okay. The only reason these two didn't make it into the extended area as a compliment/contrast to Kasienka is because I felt the previous four needed to be there (second tank, second everyman, et cetera) versus a second person of nature, which I felt... Didn't necessarily need to be there. Nonetheless, the sheer amount of effort Holmishire puts into things like CharBriefs also helps push him ahead of the rest of the pack to get this spot.

The concept itself is interesting as well: A lover and her wolf, though a bit cliche, is more than welcome among the myriad of other characters. The interactions others will have with the wolf especially should be interesting, so long as Holmishire doesn't recluse too hard. I trust that Holmishire can pull it off, though!

Also, it would be kind of cruel to separate Holmishire & HerziQuerzi. They're bros. I can't pick a favourite bro between them. So if you didn't get a saviour spot, you should totally blame them and not me. :ferret:
  • 4of0HO7.jpg

This will also likely come as a surprise to many people. The only reason Amaia is here is because she wins the dark horse vote with a total of 6 for herself. To explain why I'd have normally looked her over for others, examine her character. It's in no way, whatsoever, terrible. However, look to the previous concepts we've gone over.

--A wandering lesbian minstrel.
    --A pacifistic monk who uses magical runic powers to prevent violence.
    --A skeleton bound to its armour after serving its lich master for many decades.
    --A raider whose very way of life will upset many around her.
    --Dean motherfucking Hansen.

In essence: She's not an everyman that can best Alexandra or Dean. She's no juggernaut like Rahim. She can't exactly beat out Kasienka in compassion or healing. She does a lot of things, but ultimately, the one trait about her that stands out more than anything else, is this: Racism. Even in the OOC when people were talking to each other about interactions, the main thing that kept getting brought up with Amaia was her racism. Not that she's a magical monster hunter, but that she's a racist. This is her main, defining characteristic, when compared to others around her, moreso than anything else.

And that's a damn shame because, this character has potential. The ex-witch hunter angle, the templar fear angle, the infatuation with beautiful things—it's all there. The recipe for a well constructed, flawed character is there... Yet I just couldn't take this in exchange for Pat the Postman, who is an everyman. I couldn't do it for Sisera, whose intense torturous history and connections to Kouri give him a direct link to the plot.

I couldn't do it. There was nobody I could replace in good conscience that I felt Amaia could, in some way, outperform. Her very nature speaks of being spread a little too thin across too many topics. She has the most strengths and weaknesses out of any of the 21 characters submitted to the role play, and as such, her identity is a bit skewered. Yet, again, there's potential, so I'm happy with the vote save for Jorick.

I just hope he'll prove himself worthy of taking a spot from Kestrel or Snakey, or anyone else for that matter.
  • As a note, these will be a lot shorter on average. They're basically just quick notes rather than detailed explanations of why I said no: I don't need to pour salt into what is already a wound of disappointment, now do I?

Pretty much the same issue I had with Jorick's character: Does a lot, but isn't really focused on any particular facet of their identity beyond "I murdered people." Again, the ex-slave aspects could be interesting, and I would give Kestrel a shot if I had anymore room, but I sadly do not. So, therefore, not for a lack of quality at all, but a lack of any clear and distinct role this character would take in the party with the core six. Seriously I liked this, but, argh, damn you thirteen spots! If only you could be fourteen, Kestrel would take that fourteen spot easy!

It was a tough choice between you or LiWei to take that saviour spot, it really was. Ultimately though, the pacifism won out over the suicidal nature of your character, as LiWei doesn't have an easily achievable death wish. Your character would have been interesting to explore, but with a good chance of getting killed off in combat, would that mean I would just call back LiWei again right after your character bought it?

Regardless, Jakers, I wish you well, and I know you'll find other role plays well more than worth your time. Hopefully one of mine in the future will have a place for you. :ferret:

This is probably another surprise. Initially I was going to approve this character, but I gave it some serious thought, and eventually dropped Geordi. Partially because I wanted some fresh blood, but also because I wasn't sure how the opium angle could be handled well. Drug addictions like that are pretty hard subject matter, and to put this into perspective: Even Sisera wouldn't have mental breakdowns as severe as Geordi would from a simple lack of opium. To actually explore the angle of taking the opium away would dominate the discourse of the role play to such a degree that it would derail the story to properly explore it.

Then, the seer powers. The ability to read the future, even if only marginally, is a true pain in the ass. It would become a very thin line between metagaming outright and revealing interesting tidbits of a maybe future. When compared to approved characters, I couldn't justify putting this character in any of their spots. Believe me, I tried. I like you Snakey, I do. You're a good and close friend of mine, and if I could have listened to the bias in me screaming "LET HIM TRY!" I would have. However, I couldn't.

On the bright side, we still have D&D, and this was a good character. Just not a good fit for this particular story. :ferret:

In the same boat as Jakers, but I was struggling between you or West for that spot. Ultimately it went to West because of the ability to contrast against Sisera, whereas Laivindur didn't really have that going for him. I'm glad you made the attempt, and I wish you luck in future role plays. :ferret:

I admit that I have no idea what kind of role your character would have had if I had approved it. So, seeing as how this is a narrative-driven role play, I had to reject it. Combat-wise, he's fine, but there's not much more to him beyond combat... And that's not enough for this role play. Best of luck in future endeavours, Alphakoka.

Your Satyr is fantastic, Arcadia. Truly, he is, and if I had a spare slot, I'd happily approve him. I meant it when I said this was one of your best sheets. However, being honest, you're in the same boat as Geordi. I have no idea what could really be explored with this character beyond being a rape baby, and with Alexandra already taking the role of minstrel, there's not much point to doubling up on that. It's specific and unnecessary enough that having two of it isn't a requirement to a stable party. So you weren't rejected due to some sort of terrible flaw, but rather, because the position I would have given you, is already thoroughly filled by another character I happen to personally like more, who was part of the original LoR 1. I'm sure you can understand that rejecting Alexandra just to give you a chance would be too difficult for me to do, really. Sorry, mate. Better luck next time, though. :ferret:

I know you offered to let your character be pushed aside if I had a hard time picking people, but, legitimately, even if you hadn't offered that, I'd have put this character aside anyway. It was rushed and you know it, and it shows. I have no idea what sorts of relationships this character might have with others, and granted, that's a personal flavour choice. Some role players prefer leaving their characters as utter mysteries to be discovered.

As a GM, I'm not really one of those people. I like to understand some basic facets of a character so I can figure out where they belong. Ultimately, Y'thein succumbs to what struck Verera: I have no idea where I'd put you in a group dynamic beyond, maybe, front line tank. Yet we already have two of those, who each have more interesting and unique motifs, so... I dunno. I guess if I could offer advice in the future, it'd be to use the biography a bit more effectively so I can get a more meaty couple of pieces of information to work with. :ferret:

Your character is an everyman to end all everymans, however we already have Dean Hansen and Pat the Postman. Therefore, a third everyman is not really necessary, and would mostly just bloat the group dynamic a little. It's not a bad character at all, but, a third one wasn't needed when it would cost the RP somewhere else. Sorry. :ferret:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

IC POSTING RULES AND NOTES AND STUFF
  • Yes, I did indeed assemble this at the very last minute. Don't mind me.
  • You can post as many times as you like, but keep in mind the rule of reasonable. Don't drown the IC in dozens of posts by yourself with only one or two other people. If you want to have a lengthy conversation with someone, engage them in a collaborative post. If you don't know what that is, ask here in the OOC. They're usually easiest done with instant messaging software, but you can do them via PM too.
  • Speaking of, you can add me on Steam by adding this idiot, or by searching for me in Skype. Search "brovo196" in Skype, without quotation marks.
  • How you get to the pond or when you get there is of your own choice. You could have been there the whole time, resting without knowing that Marcus & Jaro were keeping watch until you saw Marcus approaching, or got there just in time to see Marcus shove Mikan into the pond, or got there after as you detected a magical pulse or felt the ground shake underneath your feet.
  • Marcus & Mikan are PNPC's. (Party NPC's.) They'll join you in the long term and are designed around helping you through the story should you be stuck on what to do. Seriously, if at any point you're stuck, ask Mikan or Marcus for help. They'll usually have an idea. (Though it may not always be the best idea...)
  • Jaro is indeed a King's Ranger, as part of his backstory. Thus, he was hanging out with his chum, Marcus. I did not just randomly steal Gold Marble's character. :ferret:
  • I only ask for one paragraph or more in the IC. Write however much you like, and work together.
  • OFF WE GO TO ADVENTURE. LET'S HAVE FUN. :ferret: :ferret: :ferret:
I will update the OOC tomorrow, when I'm not so dead tired. Because I posted all this up at 2:30 AM. In the meantime, enjoy yourselves!

I'm sad not to get picked, but it's okay. Have fun ^^ Be awesome you guys! If you suddenly need Ayen-mar later, don't be afraid to ask.

Reactions: Soulless and Brovo
SO, Seba provides some Snu-snu and suddenly takes top spots on the Core list, eh? Well I've only one thing to say to that:

Congratulations to everyone and I'm so very excited to be getting back into this story with all of you. I'd say we have a real strong roster, and it's a shame we couldn't take more.

-Whew

So if you didn't get a saviour spot, you should totally blame them and not me.

Bring it. We got that tag team going for us. Half the competence, but twice the manpower.

Reactions: Jorick
Well, can't say I'm too surprised with that outcome. Classic mistake of flying too close to the sun on my part.

Hope y'all have fun.

I'm a girl btw x3

Not surprised my character was not high on the list, because all those flaws were things I was aware of but disregarded because I was making a character that I felt would be fun to play rather than one that would fulfill a key part of the party dynamic. #yolo

Thanks folks for the votes that allowed my selfishness to skate on through. I look forward to being horribly bigoted toward your characters until Amaia goes through some tough development. ;D

Not surprised my character was not high on the list, because all those flaws were things I was aware of but disregarded because I was making a character that I felt would be fun to play rather than one that would fulfill a key part of the party dynamic. #yolo
This, except I don't have a staff-tag to threaten to ban people with. Alas.

Good luck with the RP, ya'll.

Status
Not open for further replies.