1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Action, Urban Fantasy
Are you a fan of The Last Avatar? Are you still interested in what happens after Aang, the last Air Bender passes on? What happens to Zuko's mother? What about the rest of the band of friends?

Fear not, the series hasn't ended yet.

[SPOILI]In the Legend of Korra, viewers are transported into an Asian, Modern and slightly Steampunk version of the Avatar world. Aang has passed away and the Avatar Cycle continues on with Korra. Having mastered Three out of the Four elements, she studies under Tenzin - Aang's son - to master Air Bending. However non-Benders are protesting against Benders, accusing them of oppression despite Aang's intention for Republic City to be a city of balance and peace.

While the show isn't officially airing until April, Nickelodoen is promoting the show by letting views watch the first two episodes in the series.

http://www.korranation.com/
[/SPOILI]​

My only fear is that it wont be funny like the first... :[

Without Aang and Sokka... D:

I'm so looking forward to this.

And the URL doesn't work for me. Says "Server not found".

*SQUEALS*

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS.

Why do my links end up not working...? -_-"

It should be fixed now.

I'M STILL PISSED OFF ABOUT THE LAST FIVE MINUTES OF THE FIRST ONE. >:[

But I'll be watching. >>; Gonna record it on my DVR.

WOHOO I WANNA SEE IT :D

I loved the first show and I can't wait to watch this one! 8D The Last Airbender is one of my favourite shows, perhaps even my most favourite. :) But, I hate what they did with the movie... T___T I was...disappointed.

I absolutely love the Last Airbender, the series not the movie<3 I've been waiting for this sequel since they first announced it but I'm also hesitant because I want the characters from Avatar to be back, especially Sokka and Zuko and Iroh but also the whole gang together. So I'm cautiously hopeful:)

Personally a new band of characters sounds refreshing and nice to me.

I HAVE BEEN FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS SINCE LAST YEAR OMFGGGGGGG
;n;
ALL MY FEELS
The premiere is so awesome <3333 I was proud to be a part of unlocking it :D
Korra is so freaking bad-ass it's amazing.

Uhm
Also...

Dibs on Bolin mmkay?
Korra and Mako are my OTP.

Yeah, upon watching the first two episodes, I was completely amazed. It's just as well done as the original, and Korra as a character is a breath of fresh air. Also, Tenzin is great too, and he's becoming my favorite character in the series so far. I love that we finally have prominent airbenders now. It's truly awesome. Aang's grandchildren are really cute too.

I can see hints of what will probably be a romance between Korra and Mako. Which kind of aggravates me, because I like Bo Lin so much better. He's funny, and doesn't have to be all cool and silent. :/

Erm could someone tell me how to actually watch the episodes. All that link does is send my to the facebook page and im not sure what to do then.

You may need a Facebook to watch it, since I got the link through a friend.

I have facebook, and I signed up with Korra Nation im still not sure what to do.