The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're getting the short version cause the long one doesn't exist on youtube lmao

Still not very good at music lol

Guys lol I admit, I have no idea what I should be referring people to anymore IC lmao. He, she, etc etc etc. I've edited my latest IC to match with what most seem to be going with. Think I'll stick with that then.

Hahahahaha oh man believe it or not I've been debating this one for a long time and never actually decided haha.

It's interesting you bring that up since I was just talking to Rex about it :P I don't know about anyone else but I'll be sticking with the same gender pronouns as before. For me it doesn't matter what my characters' bodies have turned into, Estelle is still female and Marcus is still male, etc.

I'm also writing a post right now. :)

Is there a soundtrack for despair? > w > I'll include the vid later.

I'm going to post in a bit, and I would appreciate it if nobody ninja'd me because I only have an hour max to make my post before I have to sign off.

Is there a soundtrack for despair? > w > I'll include the vid later.
I'm going to post in a bit, and I would appreciate it if nobody ninja'd me because I only have an hour max to make my post before I have to sign off.
Soundtrack for despair, you say? Pupupu~

Posted! I reverted to Lulu's original pronouns. :)

Here's the song I was listening to!

• Love
Reactions: Pachamac
Yeah that was my thinking Pach. If you asked either they would still answer that they're their original sexes, because that's who they are. It was a sort of what I feel vs consistency thing, and if everyone was going to change pronouns then I didn't want to make things confusing.

I think I'll go back to their normal pronouns then. I'm definitely more comfortable with that for starters.

So much music! :D

EDIT: Ze post is up! Loving this scene so much right now hahaha |D

Last edited:
Mind dragging Aria along tonight? I'm super tired and I'm going to sleep yes goodnightx- x

Guys. Guys. GUYS.

What the fuck is going on in this video? 8D

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Hey guys, I'm gone for tomorrow (field trip a.k.a forced trek through a forest) so hope you don't mind if I leave Lulu in your hands?

Well, posting now!

Right, my next post will move things on a little. Didn't really want to force too much into this post, haha.

Hope everyone has a great day! Have fun with school, with work, with staring at butt shaped rocks, all that jazz!

Good morning my lovely friends~

How is everyone today? How's everyone's weekends been doing? Best of luck on your fieldtrip, Kei, and good luck on your tests and such, Kathi, I hope you kick ass! I, on the other hand, shall be crying sympathetic tears for you all as I put my feet up and do absolutely nothing today, because such is life ^_^ Although I am back at work tomorrow... *sobs*

I think people are more then free to describe their characters getting their equipment and pushing the group on to walk to their destination. I myself don't even know yet what's waiting there, but I think Buns would be okay with, and appreciate even, if people helped to describe their path there.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Status
Not open for further replies.