The Legend of Heroes: Tales of the World OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit knackered from work/studying atm, and this shouldn't affect anyone haha, but I'll be posting in the morning/in a few hours. Just keeping everyone updated~

I noticed that last night but couldn't be bothered to fix it. Awkwardly spelt surname is awkward >8[

tpSKkYK.png

EDIT: Lol, just caught up on everyone's posts. Absolutely hilarious transformations! Well done everyone! ^v^

But, questions regarding rooms. We seem to have some individual rooms and those in larger rooms together, that it'd probably help to place where each of the characters are.

Moira and Syed are in one seperate room.
Quentin is with Lute (and possibly Marcus and Tobi)
Aria is with Estelle
Nani is with Cap and potentially Trixie and Amy?
Jett? Speaking of which, what is Ryver doing? As far as I'm aware she's still not signed up to this forum? Is she not going to? Is she dropping out? What's going on here?

Anyhoo, I'm gonna start writing a post now~

Last edited:
Thanks, Pach! :cottoncandy:

I'm gonna enjoy this chapter so much omggg I mean look at my cute daisy Lulu and Viking Moira and hot man Ari-*rolls around*

Messaged Ryver about it. Hopefully it sends~
ADD.: Ryver's still at work, says she'll get registered here asap. Also sends her apologies!

@Pachamac

Actually, you can sticky threads because you've got a Donator account. Stickying a thread makes it appear at the top of the forum for everyone.

This game looks shiny. *Lurks*

Ooh... lmfao. Well, I didn't know that at all, thank you for the information! Is it something that would be a problem, because I wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone having to see this at the top of the list all the time. Even though it totally should be. ;)

It wouldn't be in your thread tools if it weren't allowed. We don't have too many people who sticky their threads, so it's never really come up before. FOR NOW the official word is that it's okay.

If you ever post something in a forum that has sticky threads, though, make sure you don't mess up the order when you sticky yours. You can set the sticky order when you sticky it. (And if it's something like the Roleplay Institute or Worldbuilder's, it's probably good to ask a Staffer first!)

Reactions: Pachamac
Noted and understood! Thank you for the clarification :)

Sorry for the disappearance! I need to catch up, then I'll get to writing hahaha. I'll try to be quick since I have a midterm today ~__~

So living spaces:
Amy and Trix
Estelle and Aria
Moria and Syed
Nani and Cap
All the guys in one room

Amirite?

That sounds right, Aki!

Best of luck with your midterm, Rex <3

Er, wow, Rapid, that was a bit too much. o.o Even with the ending, could we dial that down a bit, please?

This song is cute.

That song IS cute :D

And also, good reminder of something I was going to ask earlier. What's everyone listening to at the moment?

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Well since you asked.

This now.

Reactions: Pachamac
But of course evil Aki would like the ending where everyone horribly dies smh

Love all the music, everyone! Keep it all coming! :D

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Status
Not open for further replies.