The Lavaeudeen Academy of Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasu_zpsb3caab95.png
@CreepyShutIn
Wolfthorn | Year Four
Currently: In Rampage Mode

Ayako could, from the corner of her eyes, see that Danny was headed right in her direction. No, he wasn't headed towards her. He was headed towards the boobilicious girl, she deduced. This was an absolute disaster. Even if Ayako generally wasn't against straight couples, she couldn't accept that Danny out of all people should even associate with girls. This was, of course, because she was already shipping him with someone- and unless it was him, it should be no one, she decided. At least until she found a new ship for him... and it certainly wouldn't be Ember. Not because she disliked Ember, but she'd rather ship her with a flat chested dandere.

So the bespectacled otaku swirled around on her feet, her golden eyes locking on the approaching figure as she ultimately put herself between the big busted girl and kohai-chan.

"Hey, you!" she said, pointing her finger directly at Danny before folding her arms over her chest, puffing up her cheeks. "Yes, you, Danny," she said sulkily, pushing out her lips into a pout, "I need your help for a moment," before he could say anything or protest, she grabbed his wrist and started dragging him off. She wasn't entirely sure where yet, but she thought she'd figure it out latest when they got there. The only thing that mattered was that he couldn't let him talk to Ember. Maybe she could have him help her carry his bags or something...​

• Love
Reactions: CreepyShutIn
Daniel Chance | Foxcrest | Year Three
Currently: Contemplating the nature of puberty

Danny was about halfway to the Promised Land (the seat next to Ember, technically not at his house table) when disaster struck. Ayako Takashiro appeared seemingly out of nowhere, right between him and Ember, eyes locked on his with the determination of a wolf that's sighted its prey. "Hey, you!" She called, which Danny thought was a little rude, since they were in the same club and knew each others' names. Then she folded her arms and got all annoyed for no reason he could fathom. "Yes, you, Danny. I need your help for a moment." Oh, good, she hadn't forgotten. Not that he liked being in her sights, but being forgotten was just unacceptable.

Danny realized only then that he had, for maybe the hundredth time, let himself get distracted by his internal monologuing. By the time he snapped back to the real world Ayako had grabbed him by the wrist and was dragging him away from Ember. "But- but-" He sputtered, reaching out for Ember as if to grasp her across the twenty foot distance between them. Alas, it was for naught, as he was dragged forcibly across the hall. Well, mostly. Really, he was pretty sure he could escape. He was pretty sure he was a lot stronger than Ayako, he'd never seen her exercise at all. He was a martial artist, parkour and Quidditch beater, he could probably dislocate her arm if he had to. But using force to break free just seemed so crass.

"Can this wait?" The boy asked as he followed reluctantly. "I was about to ask like the hottest girl in school out on a date. I'm pretty sure I could get her to say yes, too. I mean, we've never really talked and I don't know at all what she thinks of me, but she's hot and I'm hot. That's practically true love right there." He paused. "Unless she's into girls. Then it would only be true love with another hot girl. Which is also hot, but wouldn't include me." Well, actually, it could include him - being a metamorphmagus had its perks - but Ayako didn't know that and never would.

Of course he knew that Ayako probably wouldn't like the idea of him in a het pairing (she'd so far attempted to set him up with three guys and, while nothing had been proven, he was fairly certain she'd shipped him with Sephiroth) and would probably take issue with his declaration. This time it was all entirely intentional. He didn't know what her reaction would be exactly but he figured it was bound to be entertaining and might even offer him a chance at escape.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Gladis
6th Year, SkyBlue
Thomas looked up as the noise of a boy approaching caught his attention. He smirked as be followed his eyes to the Australian beauty sitting infront of him. It was then he saw the predator stalking its prey in the mass of people. Almost like a shark moving itself through the sea with the speed of a bullet Ayako came out of the crowd and swallow him whole. He couldn't help but cringe slightly at the sight. He himself had attracted her attention but was easy at letting people know that he didn't want to be bothered. Just, She was one of those girls that wouldn't take no.

He felt like standing to yelled out to tell her to let Daniel go but he didn't feel like it. Her just turned his attention to Ember "Some, What did you do? Did you just sit around....? Did you just act like a girl? What?" He asked as his Germanic accent made it at times slightly hard to understand what he was saying especially if he was trying to Emphasize it. "Oh, I also saw the sight of the old Hogwarts building recently.. Oh, how I would have loved to have been inside." He finished.

It was then that he acted against every fiber of his being. He stood up and pointed at Ayako and Daniel before they could get to far "Let him go Ayako.." He said before shaking his head. "Is it starting already... I don't feel like putting up with this all year... Actually! Know what! I don't care.. Have at it! Just don't kill him.. Please..." He continued obviously tired from the events the year before revolving around her.

@Gladis
@CreepyShutIn
@*~Nightjade~*

Last edited:
Yasu_zpsb3caab95.png

@CreepyShutIn
Wolfthorn | Year Four
Currently: In Rampage Mode

"Can this wait?"

"No!" Ayako's answer was quick and ruthless, like a bullet forcing its way through a wall. Her grip of his hand was tight- though she was sure that if he tried, he'd be able to break free. Ayako had never been particularly talented in physical activities- mainly due to her excessive clumsiness. She wasn't exactly weak, though. Despite her small stature, Ayako possessed more strength in her thin arms and hands than she appeared.

"I was about to ask like the hottest girl in school out on a date. I'm pretty sure I could get her to say yes, too. I mean, we've never really talked and I don't know at all what she thinks of me, but she's hot and I'm hot. That's practically true love right there. Unless she's into girls. Then it would only be true love with another hot girl. Which is also hot, but wouldn't include me."

The midget came to a sudden halt, swiftly swirling around on her feet to glare up at Danny. "No! No, no, no!" she exclaimed in frustration, folding her arms over her non existent chest as she glared up at him through her thick rimmed, red glasses. "Don't drift off to dream land just yet. Everyone could see that you wouldn't have a chance! She's got class and...well...you don't! Besides, you're supposed to be gay so just get over it and accept it already," she added, puffing up her cheeks angrily. She was frustrated enough to stomp the floor in a mild tantrum, her golden eyes burning with irritation. She probably wasn't irritated over the fact that he was about to ask a girl out- but that he was about to ask a girl out who'd got a way large chest than her. Why do boys only like large girls?! I-It's unfair!

"Baka uke!" Ayako puffed up her cheeks childishly, looking as though she was ready to kick him. The fact that vampire boy butted in did little to better her mood about this entire situation. Her golden eyes traveled to the vampire, shooting daggers at him.

"Is it starting already... I don't feel like putting up with this all year... Actually! Know what! I don't care.. Have at it! Just don't kill him.. Please..."

"Uresai! Uresai, uresai, uresai!" she snapped, giving him a threatening look that said if he said anything more stupid, she'd let everyone know his secret. Of course, she wasn't serious- and even if she seemed upset over ridiculous reasons now, most people who knew her well were also aware of the fact that her anger would subside rather quickly.

Taking a deep breath, she turned her attention back to Danny. "Now when we've got that clear, w-would you mind helping me with my bags?" she asked softly, gazing up at him with large, pleading, golden orbs.​

• Love
Reactions: CreepyShutIn
Daniel Chance | Foxcrest | Year Three
Currently: Contemplating the nature of puberty

It was only through years of experience concealing his emotions that Danny kept from cracking up at Ayako's explosive reaction. Though his expression betrayed only mild amusement, inside the boy was grinning and giggling like a maniac... and also readying a block and counter-grapple in case she tried to hit, kick or bite him out of sheer fury. "Speaking as the boy who hit puberty just a few months ago," he remarked mildly, "I don't feel very gay." He looked back at Ember Alixia, his smile broadening. "No, definitely not."

It was just then that another sixth-year - some pale guy he vaguely recognized - made the most utterly half-hearted attempt at a rescue he had ever heard. Danny's expression dropped to one of pure, focused deadpan. "Your support is overwhelming," he said in a monotone. "I'm touched by your generosity and concern." Naturally, Ayako's reaction was much less contained; she basically screamed for him to go away in Japanese. Repeatedly.

And then, in the space of a single, deep breath, Aya-chan's anger seemed to dissipate. Or at least she got past it for now. Danny didn't know her very well, but he gathered this wasn't unusual for her. Her request for help with her bags was an obvious ploy, but he could hardly just refuse - that would be rude. Besides, he figured he had a much more entertaining alternative. Pretending to fall for the puppy-dog eyes, he gave her a look of charmed sympathy and said "Oh, of course. I couldn't just leave a girl in need." Maybe she'd change her tune about his supposed orientation when she was on the receiving end.

Last edited:
  • Love
Sixth Year, purple
A white-haired boy, from the lower years, caught Teresa's eye as she sat with Ember and Thomas. That was Danny Chance, if she wasn't mistaken. There were some other notably pale-haired people in this school. Danny Chance - the trickster of Foxcrest, and someone that a certain adorable fourth year currently had in her sights. Oh... Poor boy. She winced slightly then chuckled in amusement at Thomas' reprimand at Ayako and the girl's rebuttal. "Look at her go," Teresa's voice had a dry tone in it as she felt her lips curl up again as she watched Ayako and Danny.

The girl was really lively, she lit up Wolfthorn with that cheer and even with her... Tendencies (she could have sworn she saw the girl peeking over a bush when she and Ember were walking around the school grounds and how she seemed to eye some of the boys like a - well, a wolf locking on to its prey), Teresa liked having Ayako around. She had helped the younger with some of her subjects, and in turn Ayako had given her some pointers and tips on Herbology. Teresa hadn't done as well as she would like in that for some time, even if she passed the subject with above average marks.

"Well, that's something that I don't think Aria and Eileen ever got," for now, Teresa remarked, one delicate brow arched at Ember. "Danny Chance's interest."

• Love
Hayden Chance | Future Hawkridge| Year One
Currently: Worried about being in a different house than Hunter.
Along with the other first year students Hayden has been funneled into the main hall along with his brother Hunter. There were a lot of other students "Ani what house do you think we will be sorted into?" Hayden did not like the Idea of being separated from his twin, or worse being placed with Daniel. Speaking of Daniel, Hayden has not seen his older brother since the said goodbye . Probably because both of the twins are shoulder height to most of the other first years. Holding onto the back of Hunter's jacket he has managed to stick together with his twin.

Hunter Chance | Future Hawkridge| Year One
Currently: Shying away from the crowd
Hunter who has been admiring the buildings architecture, heard his brother ask him a question. " I don't know Hayden probably not foxcrest. Danny said only Royalty and tricksters get into that house." Just after he responded to Hayden could hear some girl screaming the name Danny. Pushing through the crowd of first years Hunter caught a glimpse of Danny's white hair as some girl was pulling him though the crowd. "Hey Hayden somebody is pulling Danny around, maybe its his girlfriend?"

Status
Not open for further replies.